PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All Drivers

Chris Mazda
04-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Recently I have noticed that people really think traffic laws dont apply to them more then ever. These are just a few things that I'm sure everyone else gets upset at one time or another.

One is when a sign says no left turn, right turn, u turn, etc that dosent mean it applies to everyone but you

Another is if you dont have a cruise card and you know it dont wait till your five feet away to decide to jump over three lanes and make everyone else with a cruise card test to see how well their brakes work.

And lastly when you see one of the following vehicles in your rear view you move out of the way. This may mean you might get your car dirty or it will take an extra 5 seconds out of your day but their driving with their lights and sirens on for a reason. How would you feel if you were waiting for one of them and they couldnt get there because some dumbass dosent understand how to move out of their way especially during traffic.

That is all. Discuss

MongolPup
04-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah dude I love when people won't move out of the paramedics way. How about when you have a stroke you die because some asshole is late to a party and won't get over.

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2006, 01:16 PM
LOLOL!! Reps for truthfulness. Later, QD.

civic95
04-11-2006, 01:58 PM
And it is ILLEGAL TO PASS ON THE RIGHT. do it on the LEFT.

Also, it is YOUR responsibility to merge into traffic. Don't expect people to slow down for you, and quit merging at 20 MPH below the speed limit.

tony
04-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Douglas County has one of those chargers and I have to admit it looks pretty badass.

And I'll stop passing on the right when people stop going 40mph in the fast lane on the interstate.

silver
04-11-2006, 02:10 PM
I can go on forever with this one, lol

I am a very patient person in traffic.. I think that if I get pissy being late for work and start trying to cut people off or cut though parking lots just to make a right hand turn at a light that will turn green eventually and the turn is only 3 cars away.. will just make me later, lol so I am the type that always waits patiently in traffic, so when I see people taking shortcuts that are jsut uncalled for to get 3 car up, pisses me off, lol

I hate when you have to make a left hand turn out of a shopping center to the center lane, you get out there and make sure its ok to pull out in traffic from the turning lane but the car that was behind you turning left also just acted like you were not there and there was no turning lane and goes around you, lol

Oh and my favorite... when a car pulls out in front of you on a two lane road, causes you to slam on your brakes and decides to do 10mph under the speed limit when there was not a car for miles behind you in the first place. Why didn't they just wait for you to pass by, lol

Oh and there is this red light on the way to work that if you are making a left hand turn, traffic on the other side backs up so people will stop for people turning left to go ahead.. but the furthest lane over you can't see cars coming and that lane travels faster than the stopped ones.. i have seen several accidents cause people turn left when cars have stopped but a car comes out from no where in that far lane.. so I wont turn unless I can see the car coming in that lane.. And people behind me get sooo pissed. I'm sorry call me a bad driver, but I am not about to wreck my car cause people are too impatient, lol.. cause it would be my fault am I am not paying for that, lol

I have more but thats all i can think of right now, lol

rolling_trip
04-11-2006, 02:27 PM
And I'll stop passing on the right when people stop going 40mph in the fast lane on the interstate.

A-FREAKING-MEN! this morning i had a lady in a Porsche Cheyanne go from the entrance ramp, over three lanes, and then slow down to 68 in a 70. I waited for her to move over for a few miles, but never did, so i passed her on the right. One last thing, who the hell are people talking to on the phone at 6:30 AM?

civic95
04-11-2006, 02:50 PM

Thats fine, but I hate when people have 2 lanes to the left to pass that are wide open, then they pass on the right, run out of time cause another car is going even slower in that lane, slam on the brakes, then cut the car off they were passing to begin with.

But that brings up another good law, you shouldn't be in the far left lane unless your passing anyway. You can get your license taken away for that in europe. Its not a lane to ride for miles in.

Stormhammer
04-11-2006, 02:51 PM
what I hate even more are on two lane roads, where people SLOWLY back out of their driveways, across BOTH lanes, while talking on the cell phone - and the pull out right in front of you, causing you to slam on your brakes and test some of your driving skills :mad:

I also hate how some ppl drive below the flow of traffic therefore hindering it

ATK_Designs
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
+1

Yep, so true. People should learn how to drive.

BluesClues
04-11-2006, 04:44 PM
And it is ILLEGAL TO PASS ON THE RIGHT. do it on the LEFT.

Also, it is YOUR responsibility to merge into traffic. Don't expect people to slow down for you, and quit merging at 20 MPH below the speed limit.
AMEN!!!!

BluesClues
04-11-2006, 04:47 PM
You all have really good points. I hate non-driving ass mofos any way. Just about everything about another driver pisses me off. I could rant for days, but I'm not so I will leave it at this
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A LICENSE!!!!!!!!

gijoe0720
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
my dad is an EMT and he drives an ambulance and he is always talkin bout how people never get over and shit

BigPoppaHurtm
04-11-2006, 11:42 PM

FUCK YEAH! Listen to this man all you friggin morons who try to enter the highway at 30mph.

Deaf Pimp
04-11-2006, 11:45 PM
I gotta tell you, I saw the most amazing thing today. Old Milton Pkwy, 6pm, bumper to bumper. I hear sirens from way back and I still can't see anything though so I'm not sure what direction its coming from. I see the fire truck cresting the hill and I get off the road... the weird thing was, EVERYONE did the same thing at one time. This is the first I've ever seen where everyone just moves out of the way. I hate those idiots who just sit there and don't move for emergency vehicles.

ironchef
04-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Thats fine, but I hate when people have 2 lanes to the left to pass that are wide open, then they pass on the right, run out of time cause another car is going even slower in that lane, slam on the brakes, then cut the car off they were passing to begin with.

But that brings up another good law, you shouldn't be in the far left lane unless your passing anyway. You can get your license taken away for that in europe. Its not a lane to ride for miles in.Whats the point of that lane being there if only to be used for passing, kind of a waste of a lane dont you think? People in europe drive in the furthest lane all the time, atleast in england and france not sure about the other countries because i haven't been on their highways.

Wurm
04-12-2006, 12:06 AM
when the traffic lights are not working its a 4 way stop idiots dont honk at me just cause u dont know the rules. and quit hitting your brakes just cause we are going over a small ass bridge (your not gonna hit the wall pussy!)

Stormhammer
04-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Whats the point of that lane being there if only to be used for passing, kind of a waste of a lane dont you think? People in europe drive in the furthest lane all the time, atleast in england and france not sure about the other countries because i haven't been on their highways.

in Germany - if you drive fast - your ass is in the left lanes

if your a slow ass mofo, your ass is in the right lanes

cause no VW Beetle will be caught dead amongst the screaming onslaught of high speed exotics

... plus the german police will pull you over if you violate either or

Chris Mazda
04-12-2006, 04:45 PM
when the traffic lights are not working its a 4 way stop idiots dont honk at me just cause u dont know the rules.

very good point

quickdodgeŽ
04-12-2006, 04:49 PM
when the traffic lights are not working its a 4 way stop idiots dont honk at me just cause u dont know the rules. and quit hitting your brakes just cause we are going over a small ass bridge (your not gonna hit the wall pussy!)

Hmmmm. No. If the lights are flashing red on you, then you stop. If the lights are flashing yellow on you, you may proceed through the intersection. If the lights are flashing red on everyone, then it is a 4-way stop. Later, QD.

Wurm
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
sorry i mean when the traffic lights are totally out not working at all.