PDA

View Full Version : FS:Coreyblade special.. I suck dongs-Mods DONT DELETE !!! -Rut

superhicas
04-11-2006, 11:39 AM
COrey this thread wont get deleted even if you keep changing what I say here.

Love,
Rut

Kalifornia087
04-11-2006, 12:44 PM
WAaaaay too much. I know it's "or best offer", but no title, a blown bottom end and it's pretty beat = worth nothing.

$200 It's a parts car, and not a great one either. That's my offer.

-Austin

FDslider
04-11-2006, 12:47 PM
I did not see the "Super Hicas" on the pic of the rear end that you posted. The power steering lines appear to be regular ones as well. Come on man, only 3 posts, no VIN number, and you are not sure if it has Hicas? I'm calling the FSFP!

Kalifornia087
04-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah i don't think there's any Super Hicas... Besides, it doesn't really make it worth that much more.

DurtySpeed
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Dun na dun da daaaaa!!!! I am here. Some one called?!?

I don't believe your car has super hicas either. I have spoken. Now post a vin.

FDslider
04-11-2006, 01:49 PM
oh I know, I was just trying to maintain my role as the "240 GOD"

1439/2000
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM
oh I know, I was just trying to maintain my role as the "240 GOD"

You stole my avatar quote and mine was faster than yours. lol

Hicas sucks anyway.

chnco
04-11-2006, 02:05 PM
You'd be better off driving it off a cliff and selling it for parts.

IamJacksS13
04-11-2006, 03:35 PM
super Hicas cant be a zenkei model...only kouki I thought

JDM_Dominican
04-11-2006, 04:15 PM
pm'd....

Brian*
04-11-2006, 04:29 PM
They are not as easy to drift anyways... and that car is not worth a damn thang!!!!

babowc
04-11-2006, 04:31 PM
wow..
people are jacking up the prices on shitty 240sxs WAY TOO MUCH lately.
700 for a rodknocking, primered, fender dented, misalinged body car?

you guys need to start realizing that is a piece of shit.
no matter what the bandwagoners will say.

superhicas
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM
JN1HS36P1LW102219also the car has ABS.
make an offer! car is located in forsyth, ga.

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
wow..
people are jacking up the prices on shitty 240sxs WAY TOO MUCH lately.
700 for a rodknocking, primered, fender dented, misalinged body car?

you guys need to start realizing that is a piece of shit.
no matter what the bandwagoners will say.
Man its cause the new 2fast 2 curious coming out.....everyones trying to sell these mofos to kids with their parents money

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:12 PM
how bout $3, a half eaten bowl of ramen and somepocket lint?? LMK

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:16 PM
why is there a "not actual mileage" title on the car?

DurtySpeed
04-11-2006, 09:21 PM
It appears that the reason the driver door doesn't line up worth a shit to the rear quarter is because the quarter is primarily made of bondo at this moment. The body line isn't even there, and they did a crappy job fixing it, so it is probably about 1/2 inch thick bondo.

superhicas
04-11-2006, 09:27 PM
thats why im selling it dirt cheap

mrdriftr
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM
super hicas= 91-94 models only ill take it for $250 and ill come get it on the 21st.

Humphrizzle
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM
how bout $3, a half eaten bowl of ramen and somepocket lint?? LMK

this would be dirt cheap. mr super hiccups

mrdriftr
04-11-2006, 09:33 PM
^ haha

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:40 PM
this would be dirt cheap. mr super hiccups
damn!! ok ok, ill throw in a free pack of chicken ramen too.

superhicas
04-11-2006, 10:22 PM
ill take 575 cash picked up or 700 deliverd to your door or shop! will start up and run but knocks, has everything you need to go. you can get a title for it as well just go to teh dmv and get a title bonded!

kristoph3r
04-11-2006, 10:41 PM
would u sell me the maf?

superhicas
04-11-2006, 11:02 PM
sure, how much u wana pay for it.
ill be happy to part it out.

babowc
04-11-2006, 11:25 PM
just part it out..
you'll make more money that way.
considering you should never get anything over 300 for that junkyard special.

superhicas
04-11-2006, 11:59 PM
dude, fuck you

kristoph3r
04-12-2006, 01:43 AM
10 bux for the maf?

superhicas
04-12-2006, 02:05 AM
check your pms

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 06:50 AM
BUYER BEWARE THIS IS COREY BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0civic
04-12-2006, 06:53 AM
oh fuck. that expalins it

HachiDori
04-12-2006, 07:33 AM
Dude, no shit. $150 cash.

Wait, ia.com had a problem with Coreyblade too?!??

Hahaha..either way. $100 now.....knowing the its owned by Coreyblade. Teh kid who put a civic front bumper on a maxima

superhicas
04-12-2006, 08:23 AM
No this is not coreyblade whoever that is, my name is mark evens.
for those who dont know me i own a small shop out in forsyth.
Ive heard some about the coreyblade guy, but o well, you guys are obsessd with him.

other then that, im selling or parting out the car, you can buy it, or shut the fuck up.
I dont care if you like it or not or think im someone im not. It does not make a stink to me.

quazar
04-12-2006, 08:59 AM
CB loves Maximas.. and this S13 looks like a Maxima.
$75

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:17 AM
a maxima? 240sx and a maxima look nothing alike.
your blind
no fuck you delete this shit you faggot lowballing asswipes.

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:20 AM
No this is not coreyblade whoever that is, my name is mark evens.
for those who dont know me i own a small shop out in forsyth.
Ive heard some about the coreyblade guy, but o well, you guys are obsessd with him.

other then that, im selling or parting out the car, you can buy it, or shut the fuck up.
I dont care if you like it or not or think im someone im not. It does not make a stink to me.
WHAT IS YOUR SHOP NAME? I LIVE IN FORSYTH AND ILL COME BUY AND MEET YOU , IF YOU ARE SOMEONE ELSE ILL SAY IM SORRY AND ALL WILL BE WELL, BUT I KNOW CB JUST BOUGHT A 240SX THAT HAD A ROD KNOCKIN ON THE BOTTEM END,BAD QUARTER AND THOSE PICS LOOK SIMILAR TO THE PICS OF YOUR MAXIMA BY THE LAKE PICS. WHERE IS THIS SHOP LOCATED AND GIVE ME A NAME OF THE SHOP! COREY BLADE.

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:23 AM
i dont have to give you shit fuck you!

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:25 AM
i dont have to give you shit fuck you!
WELL IA THERE'S YOUR PROOF! YOU BALL SACK SUCKING DUMB SON OF A BITCH
THAT CAR'S MORE BEAT THAN YOUR MOMS STANK PUSSY! BY THE WAY
"MR. EVANS" WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR SHOP AND CONDUCT GOOD BUISNESS :lmfao:

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:27 AM
i dont have to, i get plenty of buisness, it has nothing to do with cars. So suck my dick you little bitch ass faggot whino emo kid
why are you bitches so obsessd with teh coreyblad mother fucker whoever it is.
damn i searched for his stuff, he sounds like he had a bad deal, but nothing to bust his balls about if you read the positive threads, his maxima was clean. so go suck some dick you whing bandwaggon jumping faggot

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:30 AM
you get plenty of buisness whats your "shop" called rip offs? haha you searched for his stuff, sounds like your faggot ass is trying to defend someone you "dont know" when you know everything about him cuz your faggot ass is him, another thing you got some fucking beef boy, fuck it tell me your shop name ill be there in 5 god damn minutes, thats how long it takes to get to forsyth boy, so step up punk ass

nDrew
04-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Damn man Anger issues? Your not gonna be able to sell a car if you keep talking like that. Tone it down a level. Everyone is just trying to help each other out by not getting a deal that screws them over. Show some creditenials if not Mod should just delete this post.

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:32 AM
slow ass teg aint doin nothing but sucking some cock in his mouth and ruind my thread, ill keep the 240 if you cum sucking asshats want to start a riot, i was cool untill faggots came in here lowballing me and starting shit

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
is this how you guys treat new people? Do you accuse everyone new of being coreyblad or something
you guys chill the fuck out or something, this is one whiny ass gay forum! you guys act like your all on the rag, change your tampon please!

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:35 AM
no im not, so shut the fuck up bitch, lets meet up in person and you can talk to my 12gauge if you want to keep talking shit, ill shoot you like a deer and mount your head on my wall
ok corey your a bad motha fucka....hope you got more than just a 12 gauge haha...although you dont know shit about anything especially me or the guns i own , or the fact i dont need any gun to take care of my own, but obviously a pussy like you is quick to jump to "ill kill yo ass" statement...oh by the way you must did some great research on corey blade...you sound just like his insults and how angry he gets....:jerkit: :lmfao: :lmfao: so should i just come to your house or meet you at your made up shop? or wait to see you ridin zebulon punk ass bitch!

nDrew
04-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Bump for some comedy!

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:38 AM
your the bitch getting angry, im lauhing my ass off, its funny how obsessd you are with him, that must be your the boy u love who dont love you back or something.
You sound litteraly OBSESSD WITH him.
grow up.
get in the real world shit happens so shut the fuck up!
faggot.

im out later bitch

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:40 AM
damn right shit happens, you rip peps off, get banned come back think you can act all different, some one calls your ass out, you cant handle it. another real world thing is when i post your fucking address and let some karma catch up to you...yeah thats real funny!!! see how much youll be laughin then ! pm for his addy fuck ill post in here, you live off thomaston rd you know you dont want more said so i suggest you fucking shut your trap!

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
actually i dont live off thomaston rd so i dont give a fuck!
and also, your a little bitch, i can handle shit, you want to handle this in person ?
i think we should
pm me your number we can settle this when i get off work. Ill be happy to bust your face with my bare hands.

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:46 AM
how bout i call you 678 314 **** mr blade....i know alot more than you think. and im ready meet me right now, micky d's on zebulon rd or ill come to your "shop" punk ass

Romeyo07
04-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Super - You realize the police can use what you posted to haul you to jail? This wouldn't be the first time someone's been arrested for online threats. Seriously, who threatens anyone online? You're gonna get low ballers, just blow it off and deal with it. Don't take offense to what people post on here. Your retaliation doesn't give you any credibility or show you have an ounce of maturity.

Grow up.

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:49 AM
what part of im at work do you not understand.
remove the number please. you have a problem? pm me we can meet up later

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:50 AM
if its not your number then why you worried ? how you gonna get to work you dont have a fuckin car , and you know you cant start work until you get a car!

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:52 AM
you dont go posting people personal thnigs on shit like that. thats immature as hell, grow up, and whats your problem?

nDrew
04-12-2006, 09:52 AM
So is this Corey Blade or not? Haha i'm soo confused.

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:54 AM
my problem is you ripping people off and trying to get away with it, you push my button ill post your full number, address, where you are going to be working and your fuckin tag number . Im not gonna sit back and let you rip people off like theres nothing to it.

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 09:55 AM
you dont go posting people personal thnigs on shit like that. thats immature as hell, grow up, and whats your problem?
Corey you're a bitch.

So it's ok for you to tell him to speak to his 12 gauge but when he calls your bs, then it's immature?

You know how we know it's you? No one else would take time to mention that the shitty maxima you had was "clean" cause anyone with half a brain new that thing was a piece of shit.

You're a liar. I can't believe you would PM to delete this when I'm smart enough to know what's going on.

You're a piece of crap. Period.

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:55 AM
So is this Corey Blade or not? Haha i'm soo confused.
well i think you'll find the answer of a guy who knows nothing of him so he says but the second his phone number is posted he calms down what do you think?

superhicas
04-12-2006, 09:59 AM
ok ok , who cares its corey, ban me, delete this thread, you guys starts something about everything
i dont rip people off
upside down desi got the hoodpins i sold him! i forgot the key, so im giving him a refund !!!!

how is that ripping someone off?

i dont scam people, the whole corey blade thing is from 3 years ago on importlounge.
and you guys still hang on for more!

i had one bad deal back in teh day, i shipped someone an ls t/b and it was sposd to be a gsr t/b

i told him i would refund him, but nothing was ever brought back up.

if you search you will see i have alot of positive feedback and have sold nothnig but good things but you guys skip right over that shit.

B16a2 Civic
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
welcome back Corey

B16a2 Civic
04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
why you pretend you someone else if you got such good ratings?

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
:lmfao: :smileowne :lmfao:

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Corey you are a LIAR>

That's the problem. It's not like having bad breath or something... you're a liar. You are not a good person.

Why the fuck would you need to make up a 2nd screen name and another person's name if you're a good guy?
You must convince yourself of this horseshit that lets you keep doing it.

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 10:03 AM
my point has been made!

superhicas
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
delete it, im gone, too much drama, i just got on here to selll a 240 shell ive got, for someone to put it to good use, ill just have it crushed.

B16a2 Civic
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
i wanna hear his excuses Rut, keep it open
edit: nvm, he's done

Annihilation
04-12-2006, 10:05 AM
AHAHAH FUCKER THIS IS WAT YOU GET......I remember the time he had another SN and he msged me trying to buy something i had...oh yea my S15 converted 240sx i was selling....faggot ass was like "yea when u get down here with your car, I will call the guy that wants to buy my piece of shit maxima and he will give me money and then I will pay you" then i asked him what his name was and he said COREY.....I WAS LIKE FUCK THIS....YOU COME UP HERE WITH CASH!

YOU DUMB FUCK SUPER HICAS ONLY CAME IN A KA24DE MODEL...thats the newer shape S13 240sx

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I love it! first he damn near fights to the death about how he's not Corey Blade, and says he's Mark Evens. Few posts later, he spills the beans that he was corey 3 years ago.

hahaha, you're a moron.

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I've made my one last attempt to feel good about this situation and now I'm going to wash my hands of it.

My biggest problem with Corey is that he obviously doesn't understand why drama follows him and why screwing people over is bad for him. Do I like him? No. Do I want to see him hurt or Dead? Of course not.

We all know people like Corey, who lie for no reason and you can never trust.

We are all in control of our future and we can choose what we want in it. You want drama and hard times corey? Keep it up... if you don't, then take a step back, look at what's wrong in your life and fix it.

I'm tired of seeing people throw their lives away cause they think they're doing what's cool. Cars are just cars. Transportation. If you suck so bad at them, fucking walk away. Go buy a truck or something and figure out how you're going to support yourself for teh next 50+ years you're going to be alive.

DO something, DO anything but stay on the path you've been on for the past few years because it certainly isn't working.

B16a2 Civic
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
listen to Rut man, you fuckin up

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
And Corey this thread isn't going anywhere... live with it. If you're walking away, then walk away.

quazar
04-12-2006, 10:44 AM
the description of the car was a little too CBspecial-like.. simply because it was describing a piece of crap as an awesome vehicle. and then when he said his name was Mark Evens in Forsyth and owns a shop... thats pretty much when it was all clear... simply for the fact that if a guy runs a good shop.. we'd probably all know about it by now.

i mean.. how do you expect to sell a car that doesn't have ABS.. doesn't have HICAs and advertise it as such? on top of that.. what would the buyer think when they found out your name was really Corey Blade III and that you lived down in Macon.

plus.. all your multiple-personalities describe say that 'this kid corey had a pretty clean maxima'.. i must be very clear with you... not even an ethiopian customer of mine with $500 bucks to spend would think that your maxima was remotely clean. i've seen cleaner maximas at pull-a-part.

i don't want to see you die corey.. but one day you're gonna get murdered. and i'll feel really bad that it was because you didn't grow up.

quazar
04-12-2006, 10:52 AM
btw.. we are obsessed with corey blade III because he provides us hours of online entertainment when we are bored. you should definitely come by more often with your white maxima, civic that you wrecked in your own driveway, and your knocking maxima-coupe with ABS and Super HICAs.

i sit around the forums bored with all the posts.. waiting for the day that you will come back and your one post will turn into 5+ pages in one hour. is this being obsessive.. yes it is.. but then again people are obsessed with boy bands too.
can't get any better value for the money than this... free>*.*

Vteckidd
04-12-2006, 10:55 AM
ok ok , who cares its corey, ban me, delete this thread, you guys starts something about everything
i dont rip people off
upside down desi got the hoodpins i sold him! i forgot the key, so im giving him a refund !!!!

how is that ripping someone off?

i dont scam people, the whole corey blade thing is from 3 years ago on importlounge.
and you guys still hang on for more!

i had one bad deal back in teh day, i shipped someone an ls t/b and it was sposd to be a gsr t/b

i told him i would refund him, but nothing was ever brought back up.

if you search you will see i have alot of positive feedback and have sold nothnig but good things but you guys skip right over that shit.

HAHA PWNED!

you RIP EVERYONE OFF, ITS CLEAR, ITS DOCUMENTED, YOU DRIVE PILES OF SHIT, YOU ARE RETARDED, YOU ARE A SCAMMER, DIE AN BURN IN HELL FAG.

and you can talk shit back to me all you want, all i have to say is my address is in my sig come meet me.

superhicas
04-12-2006, 10:57 AM
all of those cars are gone, as well as the black and white maxima
carfax said the 240 has abs, so im going by what carfax said.
as far as it being super hicas, i said I THINK whats why i had a question mark
i had 2 people tell me it was and im no 240sx expert by far! so i was unsure.

you guys are obsessd.
the 240 is about to be stripped, and then hauld off to the crusher.

Vteckidd
04-12-2006, 10:59 AM
good, be sure to throw yourself in the trunk with it so we can be rid of you once an for all

quazar
04-12-2006, 11:00 AM
the 240 is about to be stripped, and then hauld off to the crusher.

ahah then it wasn't worth $575-700 in the first place. do us a favor.. when it's getting hauled off.. make sure you ride in it on the back of the flatbed for one last time... and get your tow truck driver to tie you to the seat when it goes to the crusher.

nDrew
04-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Dude this was like a episode of Law and Order. Haha.

Nicely done Teg.

japan4racing
04-12-2006, 12:12 PM
wow...the blade never gives up. atleast we gotta give him credit for that. when will it end....or will it end at all?

Whatthatslame
04-12-2006, 12:31 PM
wow this has to be one of the best CB threads to date.

Corey i think you should probly take what Rut said into great consideration becuase it was very true.

RandomGuy
04-12-2006, 12:45 PM
AHAHAH FUCKER THIS IS WAT YOU GET......I remember the time he had another SN and he msged me trying to buy something i had...oh yea my S15 converted 240sx i was selling....faggot ass was like "yea when u get down here with your car, I will call the guy that wants to buy my piece of shit maxima and he will give me money and then I will pay you" then i asked him what his name was and he said COREY.....I WAS LIKE FUCK THIS....YOU COME UP HERE WITH CASH!

YOU DUMB FUCK SUPER HICAS ONLY CAME IN A KA24DE MODEL...thats the newer shape S13 240sx
LOL I REMEMBER THAT SHIT LOL

"hes giving me money for my other car and i'll pay cash for yours" lol wtf?

remember this shit?
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=44827

DurtySpeed
04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
LOL I REMEMBER THAT SHIT LOL

"hes giving me money for my other car and i'll pay cash for yours" lol wtf?

remember this shit?
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=44827

RandomGuy, i read that link you posted. What is it all about? Where you the guy who stole the phone? Did you steal it from CB's girl?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-12-2006, 01:04 PM
he changed his NAME AGAIN?

start banning IP addresses

RandomGuy
04-12-2006, 01:07 PM
RandomGuy, i read that link you posted. What is it all about? Where you the guy who stole the phone? Did you steal it from CB's girl?
yes, you didnt read?
from school, its black, it slides.... obviously it was me

DurtySpeed
04-12-2006, 01:11 PM
yes, you didnt read?
from school, its black, it slides.... obviously it was me

Lol, yeah, I read it. I just wasn't sure whos s/n belonged to whom. Funny shit man.

burnout1990
04-12-2006, 07:54 PM
damn slowassteg straight called him out... :lmfao:

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Corey if you're leaving why I can I see you're still logged on ?

Get the fuck out already if you're leaving.

2.0civic
04-12-2006, 10:07 PM
the most fucked up part is how he denied everything and even posted a fake name until his info got posted. Way to go with the call out.

FDslider
04-13-2006, 10:09 AM
hey guys, don't you just LOVE how nature works? I mean, eventually, coreyblade WILL die. That is one of the facts of life. I just can't wait until that day comes!

MidLifeCrisis
04-13-2006, 11:42 AM
man, i heart this thread.

RutRoe
04-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Corey if you leave and dont come back I'll delete this bullshit...

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 09:43 PM
hes still here....he tried to sell me a rear end earlier

Acet
04-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey I was just wandering....do you need help blowing up your piece of shit? I mean it will only take a few minutes and it will be fun....I promise :)

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 09:55 PM
damn i thought we were crushing it....

RutRoe
04-14-2006, 08:38 AM
The best part to me is that today he PM'd me about wanting to buy my truck...

I had to point out to him that having ethics is more important than having money and that there was no chance I'd sell anything to him.

Just go away already...I can have you banned, but that wont make you less of a dumbass, just realize you aren't welcomed here and leave.

2.0civic
04-14-2006, 08:44 AM
he posted in my WTB rear end post . i was like uh, i need something legit