PDA

View Full Version : Sarcasm = Bad for fixing relationships

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 04:35 PM
"WHAT THE FUCK TIM. "HAVE A GOOD ONE" YOUR FUCKING AWESOME...ALRIGHT SO SORRY IM THE BIG FUCK UP I HAVE NO PLACE TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU, IM ALWAYS WRONG....I MEAN SEROIUSLY JUST FUCKING FORGET IT. I NEVER FUCKING DUMPED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU SAID FUCK OFF TO ME SO FUCK THAT. THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I'LL NEVER WIN ANYTHIN AGAINST YOU BECUASE SOMEHOW YOU ALWAYS FUCKING COME UP WITH SOMETHIN THAT JUST TURNS EVERYTHING I SAID BACK AROUND. SO WHATEVER."

My response...

Well I'll be damned that the nicest thing you've said to me ALL day

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:41 PM
:rolleyes: :jerkit: :blah: :fruit: :wgaf: :werd: :dunno: :boohoo:

that should cover it.....

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 04:45 PM
^Fuck you to Clifford no one asked for you .02 cents

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
i would also have said in addition to that, for the first time that i known you, you told me the truth and i do thank you
Lol but yours was funny too, short , sweet and to the point

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:50 PM
talk about someone havin a problem with sarcasim.... :jerkit:

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 04:52 PM
You kno, I would have been fine with you saying that she lied and I'm not awesome or nething like that, suggesting other comments..but being a douche, nah, nt...

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:55 PM
hahahahaha i'm glad kentuckey gets to deal with you...atlanta doesn't need anymore people like you

blurred visions
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
:wgaf: Sounds like your first arguement with a lady.

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 05:11 PM
hahahahaha i'm glad kentuckey gets to deal with you...atlanta doesn't need anymore people like you

Hahaha, thats funny, dickhead, I'll be back next friday, see you then sweety..

moron

Cliff
04-27-2005, 05:19 PM
you won't be seein me anytime soon....

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Thank God for small miracles. All the sudden your a badass when I never really had any problems with you up until right around now, you jsut got annoying at times. Go flame elsewhere

Kristi
04-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Thank God for small miracles.

haha that was funny

Cliff
04-27-2005, 07:01 PM
there are quite afew of your "friends" who feel the same way....i just chose to speak up....i haven't cared for you for about the past 3 months....just chose to be nice...ever wonder why we don't talk on aim anymore...it sure ain't cause i lost your s/n

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 07:05 PM
LoLoLoL!! Sorry Cliff, I didn't notice we didn't talk anymore sweety. I'm sorry I'll try to start calling you again. But darling don't say you don't care for me anymore, you know its not true!! LoL...god damn your a moron man, lol, you act like I try to talk to you or something. If you got such a problem with me then fuck off fairy boy, I promise I'll be just fine w/o you as I have been. Thanks tho

kilpatty43
04-27-2005, 07:13 PM
timmy i miss you...and just forget cliff...hes just pissed at the world because he cant come to terms with his homosexuality

Cliff
04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
heather heather heather quit being a whore...

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 07:17 PM
^Hes original

kilpatty43
yeah cause im such a big whore :rolleyes:

Bajjani
HEY TEG!! I see you looking biatch

Leisa
04-27-2005, 08:09 PM
wtf.... yall better fucking start behavin.....

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 08:12 PM
never!!

kilpatty43
04-27-2005, 08:26 PM
i always behave leisa

The Yousef
04-27-2005, 11:05 PM
i always behave leisa

:lmfao:

sorry..... :)

yousef

kilpatty43
04-27-2005, 11:18 PM
lol shush yousef

SE-Romeo
04-28-2005, 03:44 AM

Fist off you posted this on a PUBLIC forum, so yes you did, u asked for everyones .02 cents, and if your gonna be a sour little pussy about it, THEN DONT POST IT!!! No one gives a flying fuck about your personally problems, and to be quite frank, it looks like no ones cares about your opinion either. So why dont you stop your bitching, go buy some testicles because yours obviously havent descended yet, if you ever have any, and grow the heck up!

Damn I'm so sick of people posting up something, then complaining like a little baby when someone ACTUALLY gives their opinion. IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING!!!!! AND IF AYOU CANT TAKE CRITISISM, GET OFF THIS FORUM!!

Bajjani
04-28-2005, 08:33 AM
^no one asked you either

Kristi
04-28-2005, 09:45 AM
thats my sister - a WHORE - yea right.....thats like calling daffy duck a pig.

and heather - don't lie - you can't behave - you are always getting in trouble! ;) you little trouble maker you!

oh and yousef - go back to your corner - thats another time out mister! lol

anywho - any updates with this timmy?

Bajjani
04-28-2005, 09:47 AM
LoL we're fine, if I thought we woulda ended up having serious problems in the end I woulda been more sincere it was just more both of us bein frustrated. LoL, thanks for asking.

Kristi
04-28-2005, 09:54 AM
sure thing, just wanted to make sure all was well. i don't know you very well, but you seem like a good guy - plus heather loves you which proves that you are a good guy

SE-Romeo
04-28-2005, 12:57 PM
^no one asked you either

U didnt have to, It was posted ona pUblic forum and I decided to give you my input.

BigTs13
04-28-2005, 01:04 PM
lol, this is some lame shit. how bout we stop crying...if yall got a problem handle it the mans way...go to the front yard and fight. if not then quit crying.

JagerGirl
04-28-2005, 01:44 PM
this is funny.. but i kinda do agree, cliff is just upset cause he's gained about 50lbs according to his friends and he's gay, but that's ok... no big deal

speedminded
04-28-2005, 06:57 PM
took this the other day while i was in piedmont park, the chick I was with was passing out balloons for her modeling school and she gave his little sister one first, kinda pointless reason to cry, seems appropriate for this thread....

blurred visions
04-29-2005, 01:52 AM
Fist off you posted this on a PUBLIC forum, so yes you did, u asked for everyones .02 cents, and if your gonna be a sour little pussy about it, THEN DONT POST IT!!! No one gives a flying fuck about your personally problems, and to be quite frank, it looks like no ones cares about your opinion either. So why dont you stop your bitching, go buy some testicles because yours obviously havent descended yet, if you ever have any, and grow the heck up!

Damn I'm so sick of people posting up something, then complaining like a little baby when someone ACTUALLY gives their opinion. IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING!!!!! AND IF AYOU CANT TAKE CRITISISM, GET OFF THIS FORUM!!

:werd: :cheers:

totally agree. bajjani, your problem that you have is drama between you and a girl. Most of us have had problems similar to yours and worse. Actually it doesnt seem like your in a problem, but rather an arguement, in which we all could care less about. Your motive in posting this thread was pointless. It seems by your OH SO FUNNY response to her that you were more amused by yourself more than anyone and decided to share with us your OH SO HILARIOUS personality. :nautjerk:

bottom line, you have no game.

:smileowne

Bajjani
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM
LoL you are a complete and utter dumbass. First off, me any my girl are just fine, all couples fight, if you don't know this, maybe you've never been in a relationship. Second, I was posting a problem. I was posting a comment about me being a smartass. If I saw someone post the same thing, I'd respond with something like haha dude your a dumbass. Also, I know this is a public forum, I doubt I'd waste my time on getting the "right" to post on a private one. Thank you captain obvious for you overly intelligent comment. Thank you, come again.

blurred visions
04-29-2005, 02:56 AM
The funniest part of your whole reply was this...

Thank you, come again.

You said this as if you just owned me. :screwy:

All couples fight? Really, considering that I've NEVER known that, ever. Not to have bigger cock than anyone else contest, but I've been with more girls than you could ever dream about being with.

Yes, you were posting a comment about you being a smartass. What you said to her is something that I would say and then 5 minutes later forget about. I say smartass comments to my girlfriend every day, it would take me forever to post them all. So this smartass comment must be a BIG thing for ya seeing as if it was probably your first.

But I guess bajjani that we all dont have that GAME like you. May we all :bowdown: to the king!

:goodjob:

Bajjani
04-29-2005, 03:44 AM
LoL..because I felt like posting a single comment while I was at work. And seeing that you know me, you know the girls i've been with, or you know anything about my personal life, PERIOD, you obviously must KNOW for a fact, and nothing but pure fact, that you have been with more girls than I could ever dream about. Perhaps I should be bowing to you since you obviously have SO much more game than me. Whats really pathetic is you still feel the need to spit game to get a girl. The girl I'm with now, it just happened and thats the best kind. I didn't have to spit game and try to impress her, I didn't have to take her out or buy her anything like you do since you have so much game, or maybe you just sweep them off their feet with comments of things that are overly obvious and sheer intellect. I say intellect because, if you know more about my life, my relationships, AND my dreams, then you are infact a genius. When did I claim ANYWHERE to have game or pick up girls all the time? I say smartass shit nonstop to, I was stating that SARCASM is bad for trying to solve an argument. Maybe you overlooked the small detail called the title. The title, since I guess it wasn't obvious, was stating a simple fact that sarcasm is not a good tool to solve problems, therefore, not good for fixing relationships.

Also, I'm not the one saying :owned: and trying to discover how much "game" i think you have. What really amazes me about you is how you know so much about someone you don't know. In fuckin credibale man...it must be how you pick up all those ladies you seem to want to brag about. Obviously your good at keeping them to since you've had so many. Ass

SE-Romeo
04-29-2005, 05:26 PM
LoL..because I felt like posting a single comment while I was at work. And seeing that you know me, you know the girls i've been with, or you know anything about my personal life, PERIOD, you obviously must KNOW for a fact, and nothing but pure fact, that you have been with more girls than I could ever dream about. Perhaps I should be bowing to you since you obviously have SO much more game than me. Whats really pathetic is you still feel the need to spit game to get a girl. The girl I'm with now, it just happened and thats the best kind. I didn't have to spit game and try to impress her, I didn't have to take her out or buy her anything like you do since you have so much game, or maybe you just sweep them off their feet with comments of things that are overly obvious and sheer intellect. I say intellect because, if you know more about my life, my relationships, AND my dreams, then you are infact a genius. When did I claim ANYWHERE to have game or pick up girls all the time? I say smartass shit nonstop to, I was stating that SARCASM is bad for trying to solve an argument. Maybe you overlooked the small detail called the title. The title, since I guess it wasn't obvious, was stating a simple fact that sarcasm is not a good tool to solve problems, therefore, not good for fixing relationships.

Also, I'm not the one saying :owned: and trying to discover how much "game" i think you have. What really amazes me about you is how you know so much about someone you don't know. In fuckin credibale man...it must be how you pick up all those ladies you seem to want to brag about. Obviously your good at keeping them to since you've had so many. Ass

DUDE yourstill posting, I thought I told you to STFU

Bajjani
04-29-2005, 07:09 PM
^LoL and that means what to me?

blurred visions
04-30-2005, 07:12 AM
having game doesnt mean spitting game. Its how you approach a relationship and everything thats in it. Pretty much your whole post was you trying to act smart by stretching out your sentences. In the end your whole paragraph was lame and repeated it self many times. Your ghey.

Its not that i know you or anything, but by realizing your NEED to post this lame ass thread tells me a little bit about yourself.

Ms Dollar
04-30-2005, 08:19 AM
all that i have to say is wow...yall must have a lot of time on your hands...dude don't air your dirty laundry to the world...i don't think that ur girl would appreciate it too much...have some respect man

hey mikey!!!:D

Scrappy
04-30-2005, 08:43 AM
right there wtih you blurrrrrrred ;) and brandi got it down good, keep that shit off here, just because shes not on this site or anything doesnt mean its your getaway to broadcast things that who the hell knows if she exists...

Brett
04-30-2005, 10:37 PM
This is getting to be stupid BS shit, Keep the drama off the boards, you all need to meet up and fight it out at a meet so we can all bet on who will win

** LOCKED **

quickdodgeŽ
05-01-2005, 12:54 AM
This was a funny thread. Lolol. Later, QD.