PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods how does this happen?

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 10:06 PM
hey guys. i have a mturbo eclipse (1990) and my buddy pulled the plug wires today to check spark...well, they broke. he pulled the valve cover off and the plug boots were melted into the head, so he says. the car never got hot while i test drove it or drove it home so i geuss my questions are:

a) What would cause this and

b) Is ths cause of this something that could be covered up temporaily to sell the car??

The car is pretty much turning into a track car and my freind just wants it for the shell and to part the rest out so im just wandering. thanks, any help is appreciated in advance.

Steveo

DurtySpeed
04-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Damn man, that sucks. I hope you get it figured out.

Bishop
04-11-2006, 04:17 PM
hmmm....so you are a "for sale forum police deputy" and you want to hide something from a future buyer on purpose? I hope you DIAF

Motormouth75
04-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I think more or less he is asking could this have been covered up from when they bought the car from someone else.

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 07:35 PM
hmmm....so you are a "for sale forum police deputy" and you want to hide something from a future buyer on purpose? I hope you DIAF
no, im not covering up anything. just trying to find out i fit was covered up when I bought the car. the guy buying it already has cash and already tore out the motor which is how i let it go for 700. so NO, IM NOT HIDING SHIT

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 07:37 PM
thanks motormouth! i just dont see how this could happen in the day i drove the car. i just took a HUGE hit on it and im kinda pissed and BPD if you read the post, you would see that me buddy doesnt care bout the current situation. I just feel llike maybe the other owner hid something from me, which is what 4 people have said.

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 06:57 PM
yay. motor has yet ANOTHER new head.