PDA

View Full Version : turboturd -F.... watchout

UpSideDownDesi
04-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Aite peeps bought a set of Hood Pins from this guy over a month ago. He stated they were brand new. When i got them they didn't look new to me, but they seemed okay so i didn't say anything. Then i realized he didn't send me the keys for it (Hood pins were one of the flat ones that use keys to open them). The hood pins are useless without the keys. I told him, and he said he'll ship keys ASAP. Never got the keys. Told him i haven't recieved them yet....he said he has another extra one that he'll ship. Still haven't seen it. He hasn't been actin up or anything or ignoring....replies back to my PM's, but it's not going no where...looks like BS. Man you are really a dumb fuck head for $12 you fucked up your Rep for good :2up: . I told you plenty of times that i'll post here if i don't see keys till 04/10/2006 (Today). All i gotta say people watch out he ripped me off for $12 and i don't know what he'll do for lil more $$$. I expect see the money back in my paypal account.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=47674

Vteckidd
04-10-2006, 10:55 AM
turboturd=COREY BLADE

horrible seller, rips people off, been banned off boards all over the nation. Just suck it up an call NOPI an buy a new set

UpSideDownDesi
04-10-2006, 11:07 AM
turboturd=COREY BLADE

horrible seller, rips people off, been banned off boards all over the nation. Just suck it up an call NOPI an buy a new set
well his ass needs to get banned again. I don't think nopi sells keys only so ya i'll be getting another set.

IntegraXTR
04-10-2006, 11:13 AM
damn sucks to hear that, heard he got banned off IL.

UpSideDownDesi
04-10-2006, 11:17 AM
ya i am kinda mad, but i am more laughing at his ass than.....being mad....for $12 lol.

Tank
04-10-2006, 11:30 AM
:2up: hes a douche his moms a douche and his shitty maxima with the ugly jdm tag is super :gay:

:2up: FUCK HIM :2up:

and desi is a good guy :goodjob:

v3rd1g0
04-10-2006, 12:45 PM
he ripped my ass off too, bought a 5 inch lcd screen and he said the same shit about "i have another one i'll send you" total bullshit, i have yet to see it. it's been almost 4 weeks now

LQQKITZME
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
he ripped my ass off too, bought a 5 inch lcd screen and he said the same shit about "i have another one i'll send you" total bullshit, i have yet to see it. it's been almost 4 weeks now

was that the "sony" one??

v3rd1g0
04-10-2006, 01:08 PM
was that the "sony" one??

yeah that one, here's the link
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=50131

C22H19N3O4
04-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Here's some info: [email protected] and cell:678-314-6090. He'll be getting some calls from an auto dialer.

Everyone has been warned about this guy. Why are you guys still buying from him.

twkg
04-10-2006, 02:14 PM
a lot of people arent seeing who it really is until its too late.

LQQKITZME
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
There are also alot of new people that don't know any better

THEONE
04-10-2006, 03:34 PM
just post a up a picture of this corey blade guy and make it a sticky so we know what he looks like.

B16a2 Civic
04-10-2006, 03:36 PM
just post a up a picture of this corey blade guy and make it a sticky so we know what he looks like.

yeah, stick that pic and his info in this thread and FS section

C22H19N3O4
04-10-2006, 03:57 PM
yeah, stick that pic and his info in this thread and FS section

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/scooter2.jpg

SOHC MONSTER
04-10-2006, 04:05 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/scooter2.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SOHC MONSTER
04-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Here's some info: [email protected] and cell:678-314-6090. He'll be getting some calls from an auto dialer.

Everyone has been warned about this guy. Why are you guys still buying from him.

Where is he from exactly?

SOHC MONSTER
04-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Just as I thought! I did business with hm a long time ago. I didnt have much of a problem with the transaction other than I couldn't get ahold of him easily and he was over an hour late showing up. Would I do business with him again? No b/c punctuality says alot about someone. Not to mention the bad rep he has on every board he goes on.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
He's a total rip..

me and Rut have said this NUMEROUS a times..

twkg
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
turbo turd burglar....i shoulda known. he always has some dumbass name. i wanna know how he keeps gettn figured out?

boomer
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
man shit, i bought an intake from him over 2 weeks ago and didnt know. hasnt shipped it yet but said he would ship it out the next day after he replied. fuck.

TheSnail
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Is this the guy that posted his stock maxima with the "real" jdm lisence plate?

v3rd1g0
04-10-2006, 06:57 PM
probably, i know he's selling a maxima

therealgoon9
04-10-2006, 07:15 PM
He ripped me off as well.
Sold a used as pc tower, said it was new. With a half baked power supply, he stole the leds fans off it and stuck on old used ones. Couldn't tell at first because it was dark out.

He's shady as fuck. Also he lead me and a bud on about doing a 5-speed swap till the NIGHT BEFORE. We frikn held onto the parts for him when we could of sold it.

He's looks a ghetto troll with his frenchy mad shaving skills. If IA didn't get wiped out a while ago, there's alot of content about him.

Surely the most hated in the region. He also uses alternate screen names to build up his auctions.

Was recently banned from maxima.org AGIAN for being a helpless idiot.

About the maxima he's selling. If you go on the maxima.org and look at all the threads about back_n_black you'll see he doesn't know shit and probubly fuct up his car. And looking to profit on it.

Nismo
04-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Ditto, That damn 5 speed thing pissed me off beyond all forms of being pissed off. I say we kill em! j/k

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 11:01 PM
turbo turd burglar....i shoulda known. he always has some dumbass name. i wanna know how he keeps gettn figured out?

Hers an easy answer: cause he keeps fucking up!!

turboturd
04-10-2006, 11:03 PM
i told you id give you a fucking refund!
damn mother fuck.

Vteckidd
04-10-2006, 11:17 PM
HAHAHA SCAMMER!!!!!

its cool, he'll surface an im gonna go post his phone number on offtopi.com. he should get some nice phone calls

Z0_o6
04-10-2006, 11:24 PM
trust me i know personally he knows jack SHIT about anything. not even capable of putting his own lowering springs on. JDM TOW HOOKS FTW!

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 11:32 PM
damn mother fuck.

looks like you shoulda done it earlier

UpSideDownDesi
04-11-2006, 12:40 AM
damn mother fuck.
yo fuckturd.....there's a limit and you past it....you fucked up....not me. And looks like i am not the only one you ripped off....boy you better make all this easy and keep your cool.....don't forget i got ur address and some of these people will love to have a piece of you. So when should i see the money back on my paypal account?

UpSideDownDesi
04-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Tank (i don't know ur name bro), but thanx for the good rep

Tank
04-11-2006, 07:02 AM
no problem homie, im sick of fucking retards fucking this site up wish his ride would spontaneously combust, while you run over a I.E.D and DIAF

and desi my names andrew homie

B16a2 Civic
04-11-2006, 07:16 AM
what you all fail to realize is that your not keepin it real with him, if homeboi ripped me off for 50 cent and a soda, imma show up to his house daily like a dedicated postman, even on sunday bitch

Nemesis
04-11-2006, 07:20 AM
I knew that fucker was no good. Trying to rip on my PSP thread and shit

therealgoon9
04-11-2006, 08:10 PM
POST HIS ADDRESS! lol.

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 08:18 PM
^^^ yeah then i bet this shit gets cleared up Quick

turboturd
04-11-2006, 08:28 PM
DESI, im putting a money order for you in the mail tommorow. keep the hood pins, im not sweating 12$ at all.
everyone stop bitching please and shut the fuck up, wow i forgot the fucking key big deal i maild it out and claims he never receivs it, he received the hoodpins just fine. o well!

hmm, also everyone just shut the fuck up. later people im getting off and out of this shit, my maxima was sold, and will not be back. Ive moved on to greater things.
Peace.

UpSideDownDesi
04-12-2006, 02:28 AM
DESI, im putting a money order for you in the mail tommorow. keep the hood pins, im not sweating 12$ at all.
everyone stop bitching please and shut the fuck up, wow i forgot the fucking key big deal i maild it out and claims he never receivs it, he received the hoodpins just fine. o well!

hmm, also everyone just shut the fuck up. later people im getting off and out of this shit, my maxima was sold, and will not be back. Ive moved on to greater things.
Peace.
If you dropped a money order...i should see it in 3-5days. If i would have received the keys....this thread would never be here. I appriciate honest people, and i am a person of my words..... you know it to coz you got the payment from me withing 15mins after you PMed me asking for money. Well i hope we get this deal squared out. PM me the money order serial #.

UpSideDownDesi
04-12-2006, 02:29 AM
no problem homie, im sick of fucking retards fucking this site up wish his ride would spontaneously combust, while you run over a I.E.D and DIAF

and desi my names andrew homie
Wadup Andrew.......Sunny here bro.

4DRGSR
04-12-2006, 02:39 AM
^hahahaha the serial number and all....this turbo turd is a real douche bag.....

Tank
04-12-2006, 07:21 AM
fo sho hopefully he falls on a acid laced knife soon while being hit by a semi and its 8 wheeled trailer

slowassteg
04-12-2006, 09:27 AM
HIS OTHER NAME IS SUPERHICAS BEWARE

RutRoe
04-12-2006, 09:44 AM

Peace.

Every time you've said this... guess what?

You come back.

Get your shit together or life is going to eat you up and spit you out corey. You are one messed up dude. Don't try to hide who you are and dont decieve people.

This thread and all the bad feelings people have about you wouldn't exist if you didn't give them the reasons that people feel that way.

If you can realize what life's about and what you need to do, you'll be fine... but you sure as shit haven't done that in the time we've seen you online over the years.