PDA

View Full Version : A small update

Bajjani
04-09-2006, 09:55 PM
For those who know about the whole case I have going with North Gwinnett High School, the first verdict the judge said that the school is immune from being at fault and therefore can not be prosecuted. Well, we just got the word from the appeals court today saying that its been overturned. Next step is a jury trial/settlement.

I don't see any money coming out of this but anyone with kids will be happy to know that this should be an eye opener for schools and their security policies. In the summary of the appeals hearing from lexisone.com, it said that only 4258 out of 70138 disciplinary incidents were reported by gwinnett county schools. I don't see the staff at North Gwinnett staying what it is now and expect a few changes will be made.

Hulud
04-09-2006, 10:00 PM
For those who know about the whole case I have going with North Gwinnett High School, the first verdict the judge said that the school is immune from being at fault and therefore can not be prosecuted. Well, we just got the word from the appeals court today saying that its been overturned. Next step is a jury trial/settlement.

I don't see any money coming out of this but anyone with kids will be happy to know that this should be an eye opener for schools and their security policies. In the summary of the appeals hearing from lexisone.com, it said that only 4258 out of 70138 disciplinary incidents were reported by gwinnett county schools. I don't see the staff at North Gwinnett staying what it is now and expect a few changes will be made.
i need bajjani notes NOW!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-09-2006, 10:19 PM
cliffs?

CopyRight
04-09-2006, 10:21 PM
For those of us who have no idea what you are talking about....

care to fill us in on the background info? on why you are in court?

Bajjani
04-09-2006, 10:25 PM
umm

to sum it up

i got jumped by a kid ended up w/3 skull fractures spinal fluid leakage subderal hematoma among other less serious injuries after trying to walk away from him. school didn't call the hospital til 40 minutes after the incident after my parents forced them to...thats the short version

IndianStig
04-09-2006, 10:28 PM
wow

thats just wack man, thats fucking ridiculous

they need to have that pain inflicted upon them, they might call the ambulance for the next one

CopyRight
04-09-2006, 10:28 PM
umm

to sum it up

i got jumped by a kid ended up w/3 skull fractures spinal fluid leakage subderal hematoma among other less serious injuries after trying to walk away from him. school didn't call the hospital til 40 minutes after the incident after my parents forced them to...thats the short version

gotcha, did this happen during "school hours" or after?

I ask this because I know school's are not held responsible for after school unless it's been approved and has somekind of staff supervision, so let's say the yearbook club has a emergency meeting in the hallway after the last period and the teacher that oversee's the club is not there and a fight breaks out, it's not the schools liabilty....

Bajjani
04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
3rd period 6th day of school my junior year august 19th 2002

TheSnail
04-09-2006, 11:25 PM
You should carrie a handgun in your bookbag like I did when I was in highschool.

2.0civic
04-09-2006, 11:28 PM
umm

to sum it up

when was this?? this sounds familiar. there was a accident like this about 4 years ago or so at NG. some dude was in my anger management class for beating the shit outta someone

2.0civic
04-09-2006, 11:29 PM
whoa damn. sorry i just read the rest and found it. This si just now getting resolved??

Crazy Asian
04-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Sucks. Goto Northridge and any LA schools and youll be dead and no one would care. Seriously I heard about a stabbing near around CSUN around Granada and the next day old news no one really cared. I mean seriously they dont take it into consideration. Hell fighting in Cali is so common that it just gets old and they dont care.

Stormhammer
04-09-2006, 11:53 PM
damn... hope it works out for you

just curious, but what happened between you and that guy that had beef with you?

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 01:00 AM
if its the same guy, he claimed that like he just randomyly got mad and started hitting you and blacked out and he was like all 2nd degree black belt or some shit cause we were talking bout martial arts and shit. sucks cause all he maybe got was a little time in juvi and some probation.

GTScoob
04-10-2006, 02:23 AM
Thats fucked up. I'd say milk them for all that you can but you're just getting somebody's tax money that they paid to support the school/board of education.

Bajjani
04-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Well, like I said I don't see us really getting any money. We we're going after the school just because they didn't make my situation any better I mean I still suffer shit from this 4 years later. His name was Richard Lamar Bagley for whoever was asking.

Bishop
04-10-2006, 06:56 AM
did you press charges on the guy that did it?

civic95
04-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Is this dude in jail? Sue his ass

Bajjani
04-10-2006, 09:54 AM
We're sueing him as well yea no he isn't in jail, he got off w/community service..100 hours..and expulsion from gwinnett county schools. His parents even bought him a new car!!

RandomGuy
04-10-2006, 11:28 AM
We're sueing him as well yea no he isn't in jail, he got off w/community service..100 hours..and expulsion from gwinnett county schools. His parents even bought him a new car!!
lol... i can never understand white people...

This is where anyone of their right mind gets even ;)..

TIGERJC
04-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Thats fucked up, that mutha fucka would be dead if he did that to me

B16a2 Civic
04-10-2006, 12:23 PM
i would make real orange juice come out of that nigga if it was me

thinkfast®
04-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Baretta did that shit

Bajjani
04-10-2006, 01:56 PM
haha, ive had plenty of offers by people but id like to think myself better than him so..its whatever..

i actually like seeing him as a bum w/no job and he has to put he is a convicted felon now for aggrivated battery

AtifSajid
04-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Thats fucked up, that mutha fucka would be dead if he did that to me

ditto that..or anyone close to me..