PDA

View Full Version : Im new to the Dodge Forum

Dneonracer03
04-09-2006, 11:15 AM
hey everyone.....my name is jarryd. i am new to the dodge forum, and i just wanted to tell everyone hi, and introduce myself....i drive a 2002 neon. my neon is tan. i have a few things done to the car...
1. Black chrome altezza taillights
2. Intake
3. muffler (soon to be N1 Exhaust)
4. 2 12" subs and amp
5. Alpine headunit
Well that is about it for now, trying to get some ideas for new stuff. i have been talkin to a few people at the varsity meets and they have given me some great ideas. well hope to hear from everyone. talk to yall laterz payce.

Kryptonite
04-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Welcome bra... :goodjob: ..... Got any pics?

purplehazing
04-10-2006, 07:41 AM
matter of fact i took a pic of his at the varsity meet ill be posting up in a few nice to see that u are here welcome and yeah this is hell so find a seat and be prepared to feel the heat

Nitro
04-10-2006, 08:32 AM
hey everyone.....my name is jarryd. i am new to the dodge forum, and i just wanted to tell everyone hi, and introduce myself....i drive a 2002 neon. my neon is tan. i have a few things done to the car...
1. Black chrome altezza taillights
2. Intake
3. muffler (soon to be N1 Exhaust)
4. 2 12" subs and amp
5. Alpine headunit
Well that is about it for now, trying to get some ideas for new stuff. i have been talkin to a few people at the varsity meets and they have given me some great ideas. well hope to hear from everyone. talk to yall laterz payce.

glad u joined up homie......... :goodjob: