PDA

View Full Version : some pictures I DREW / maybe up for sell if anybody is interested

NosEquipped
04-09-2006, 11:06 AM
i have sold some art pieces in the past for about 300 so i would like to sell around there or less for some of this if anybody is interested and other than that tell me what yall think.....

the 1st and 2nd are my best masterpieces lol

most are done by pencil,pastel, and watercolor i am best at pencil the pastel and watercolor are my first drawings at that

i have more drawings too post....i will do more later

NosEquipped
04-09-2006, 11:07 AM
more

Hulud
04-09-2006, 07:54 PM
dude those are fucking horrible!

jk
looks great man!

NosEquipped
04-09-2006, 08:01 PM
lol

Z32redondo
04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Props to ya

Stormhammer
04-10-2006, 02:11 AM
dude your first one? Reminds of me whats his face... Todd McFarlane!

you oughta go into comics

collins
04-12-2006, 01:52 PM
nice works of art!

~The_Duke~
04-12-2006, 04:12 PM
I am not much for some of them, but the ones of the flowers look very very well done.

Good job!

Anthology
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
badass dude

umairejaz
04-12-2006, 05:39 PM
wow... very nice +1

ShooterMcGavin
04-12-2006, 11:02 PM
spawn! pimp man, how much would u want for something like that?

B18c-rex
04-12-2006, 11:13 PM
dude your first one? Reminds of me whats his face... Todd McFarlane!

you oughta go into comics
^^^ I forget if todd still draws for them but you should send them some pics and that would prob get you in the door.

NosEquipped
04-12-2006, 11:40 PM
yea spawn use to be my fav i have some of my first drawings of spawn i will post some up let yall see some of the first drawings i have ever did drew when i was like 12 lol

and something like the first two i would have to say pretty expensive becase the big one took about 6 months to draw and the lil one with the skull took about 4 months i drew both in high school like in 11 grade and took a whole year to do both in art class lol most of my drawings are very old im not all into drawing anymore got to much other shit going on lol colege sucks balls but anyways i post some maybe tommorrow have to see where the camera is

i would say about 600 for the top and 400 for buttom thats what i would sell them for they are nice and perty in the frames which were very expensive

also in the two top drawings my name is hidden in both of them lol kinda cool to see how long it takes for people to find it

Decker1.8t
04-12-2006, 11:44 PM
wow those are good. +1

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 11:03 AM
MORE PICTURES

this are some of the first i have drew.......... i dont know if you got into the whole dragonball z thing i drew a lot of them but cannot find the folder that i had them in but if i find i will post

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 11:05 AM
got to love MORE

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 11:51 AM
found the dragon ball z pixtures and others so here you go enjoy

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 11:53 AM
MORE

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 11:54 AM
MMMMMOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NosEquipped
04-20-2006, 08:58 PM
so what yall think about that

PSINXS
04-20-2006, 09:31 PM
your girlfiriend has nice hands

and the dbz ones are great. i use to draw DBZ on the regular back in middle school. i was good enough to where people thuoght i traced.

NosEquipped
04-20-2006, 10:42 PM
"your girlfiriend has nice hands".................................HUH what u talking about

but yea i loved dbz hhmm to bad i never even seen the whole series though lol

PSINXS
04-20-2006, 11:48 PM
in the first page of pics some chic is holding up your pictures lol

ŁG2♣
04-20-2006, 11:49 PM
nice art

NosEquipped
04-21-2006, 08:17 AM
dude lol thats my sister lol come on now

lilmanx01
04-24-2006, 07:52 AM
how about a pimp phoenix coming out of flames...entire phoenix though and fairly realistic with like flames and shit while he is flying

NosEquipped
07-30-2007, 01:26 PM
was sup just making this at the top let some peeps look at them again and peeps that didnt see them the first time have a look

taskdam
08-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Nice

EM1toEVO
08-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Looks good! I like the Spawn one.

NosEquipped
08-04-2007, 09:35 PM
thanks

santacruz77
08-04-2007, 09:58 PM
damn +2

SixSquared
08-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I have learned that my comments aren't usually taken well, so I refrain...

but... I'll give them a not bad. The fly one is probably the best one, from what I can see....

As a piece of advice, if you're not already, use multiple hardness graphite pencils or charcoal pencils... in a lot of your pieces, the graphite is shiny.. that happens when you use a pencil that is not soft enough for the value you are trying to achieve... IE you're using a 2B pencil to try to make black and so are rubbing really hard. Shiny graphite is not desirable as it doesn't photograph well and it just makes an entire, otherwise ok drawing look much more amateur. You should, at the minimum, have about a 4H or 5H for primary lines/light sketchwork and light values, an HB or 2B for middle values, and a 6B or 7B for dark values. You should also keep a charcoal pencil handy for when you want to achieve true black.... but as a warning, charcoal pencils smudge EXTREMELY easily. They're easy to erase, but they smudge like whoa, so keep a can of fixative handy. Also, I can tell you're using your finger to blend... knock it off! Your fingertips have oils which make your blending inconsistent and spotty.. If you insist on using your fingers, wrap a piece of paper or paper towel around your finger before you blend, or get good at using a blending stump (which I like better)

Dirty Octopus™
08-08-2007, 10:53 PM

but... I'll give them a not bad. The fly one is probably the best one, from what I can see....

As a piece of advice, if you're not already, use multiple hardness graphite pencils or charcoal pencils... in a lot of your pieces, the graphite is shiny.. that happens when you use a pencil that is not soft enough for the value you are trying to achieve... IE you're using a 2B pencil to try to make black and so are rubbing really hard. Shiny graphite is not desirable as it doesn't photograph well and it just makes an entire, otherwise ok drawing look much more amateur. You should, at the minimum, have about a 4H or 5H for primary lines/light sketchwork and light values, an HB or 2B for middle values, and a 6B or 7B for dark values. You should also keep a charcoal pencil handy for when you want to achieve true black.... but as a warning, charcoal pencils smudge EXTREMELY easily. They're easy to erase, but they smudge like whoa, so keep a can of fixative handy. Also, I can tell you're using your finger to blend... knock it off! Your fingertips have oils which make your blending inconsistent and spotty.. If you insist on using your fingers, wrap a piece of paper or paper towel around your finger before you blend, or get good at using a blending stump (which I like better)
lolz... you had me scared there for a second girl!

i was looking through the thread asking myself.. "where she at?" "where she at?" "where she at?"

...then BOOOYAAA!!! there she go! there she go! :yes:

all in all i like your stuff dude keep up the good work :goodjob:

BUGMAN
08-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Those are pretty impressive. Not sure how much that means coming from someone that can't even draw a smiley face but very cool IMO.

NosEquipped
08-08-2007, 11:30 PM

thanks for the advice, most that stuff i understood and other stuff i didn't, as i have not drawn or did anything of that matter in 2-3 years but on professional note thanks for the criticizing

thanks
Andrew