PDA

View Full Version : Is it True if you let someone someone ride your motorcycle.................

AndrewAtl
04-08-2006, 11:55 PM
My friend told me on wendesday evening that " every owners of a motorcycle should never let anyone ride his bike, because it brings a bad luck",
I didn't take it seriously. Next day my brother asked me if he can ride my bike. I said yeaa. He comed back and put a yahmaha into garage.
After couple hours i decide to take a ride. i start a motorcycle, pull it out of the garage and I went inside to get a helmet,i walked out and i saw my yamaha on the ground. (windscreen,cluth lever, and two mirrorsand)=$150
- just wondering if anybody heared, or had similar accident like mine????

David88vert
04-09-2006, 09:15 AM
If you don't send me $20 now, you will get bad luck for 7 years ....

Want my address?

DelxxxSol
04-09-2006, 10:13 AM
ummmm dont forget the sidestand???? You prolly didnt have it stable or had a false nuetral

wes_297
04-09-2006, 09:27 PM
i would say no but, both time my bike messed up my dad was driving it

TwinyTwin
04-10-2006, 04:29 PM
I will never let anyone ride my bike every again unless they know how to ride. I let my room mate Pat ride mine and he didnt get more than 2 feet and then dropped it. Bike got flooded and then would not start up for a good three hours. So dont let your buddies ride unless they know how.

imbosile
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
I will never let anyone ride my bike every again unless they know how to ride.

sound like a good idea :)

dereksi
04-10-2006, 04:34 PM
every owners of a motorcycle should never let anyone ride his bike, because it brings a bad luck",
He comed back and put a yahmaha into garage.
i start a motorcycle, pull it out of the garage and I went inside to get a helmet.
Do what? Your either 6 or you have no grammer education. Sucks about your bike though homie.

BTEC
04-10-2006, 04:39 PM
im the master. i rode a r6 once. i didnt even know how to start the thing and i didnt fall. I only rode around my friends subdivision but i still went through 6 gears on the straight aways. That made me realize i didnt need to get one. besides, i want a ducati ne way.

HiPSI
04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
i don't trust anyone enough to let them ride my bike... it's worked out for me all these years and i don't plan to change that policy anytime soon.

CopyRight
04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
im the master. i rode a r6 once. i didnt even know how to start the thing and i didnt fall. I only rode around my friends subdivision but i still went through 6 gears on the straight aways. That made me realize i didnt need to get one. besides, i want a ducati ne way.

haha, that's what every nooby to bike wants.

unless you are a ducati mechanic...you better steer clear of them.

They are prone to electrical gremlins, and are really finicky on maintence.

There's a saying that goes with owning a Duc. It's gonna spend more time in the shop than you ever riding it.

ARFNSX
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
I will never let anyone ride my bike every again unless they know how to ride. I let my room mate Pat ride mine and he didnt get more than 2 feet and then dropped it. Bike got flooded and then would not start up for a good three hours. So dont let your buddies ride unless they know how.

You let me ride your bike and I am black too. I bet you thought I was going to steal it, didnt you.

TwinyTwin
04-10-2006, 08:20 PM
You let me ride your bike and I am black too. I bet you thought I was going to steal it, didnt you.

you never rode my gixxer, you probly rode chris' f4. Hell i would let you ride my bike any time. A black guy on a bike is like a fish to water.

DelxxxSol
04-10-2006, 11:02 PM
A black guy to water is like a fish to a bike???? huh??? HAHA...newayz twiny u need to see the new bike : ) come ot target thursday if there is a meet

TwinyTwin
04-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Dont you mean NP meet on thursday? What you get? Right now i dont have anytime to come out to any meets. havent been to one in awhile and the way things are going, its doesnt look like i will be coming to one in a while.

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 11:28 PM
My friend told me on wendesday evening that " every owners of a motorcycle should never let anyone ride his bike, because it brings a bad luck",
I didn't take it seriously. Next day my brother asked me if he can ride my bike. I said yeaa. He comed back and put a yahmaha into garage.
After couple hours i decide to take a ride. i start a motorcycle, pull it out of the garage and I went inside to get a helmet,i walked out and i saw my yamaha on the ground. (windscreen,cluth lever, and two mirrorsand)=$150

WTF is a Yahmaha?? i bet you dont even have a bike...are you retarded or what?? since you started it then left it running, your dumbass prolly let it fall

HiPSI
04-11-2006, 12:10 PM

no he just figured it would come back with polished everything and lowered with an extended swingarm ;). ok bad joke....

dereksi
04-11-2006, 12:12 PM
not bad though ^^lol

AndrewAtl
04-11-2006, 08:30 PM
WTF is a Yahmaha?? i bet you dont even have a bike...are you retarded or what?? since you started it then left it running, your dumbass prolly let it fall
Its YAMAHA, and I was't born in US, so my grammar need some improvement, and I do have a motorcycle, and I don't realy spend much time online because of work!!!!!!

AndrewAtl
04-11-2006, 09:30 PM

It's Yamaha- YZF 600R -It's my second motorcycle. And my grammar need improvement because I wasn't born in U.S.
Also I don't have time for siting infront of computer, got some work to do.

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:45 PM
thanks. way to defend yourself twice. i work too but i dont drop my own bike then wonder WTF happened.

2.0civic
04-11-2006, 09:45 PM
and you coulda just said r6

CSquared
04-11-2006, 09:52 PM
If you don't send me $20 now, you will get bad luck for 7 years ....

Want my address?

^ I second.

AndrewAtl
04-13-2006, 10:20 PM
and you coulda just said r6
No. R6 and yzf600R are diffrent.