PDA

View Full Version : Administrative Professionals Day

silver
04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
***Administrative Professionals Week is always the last full week of April, with Wednesday of that week being designated Administrative Professionals Day.

Administrative Professionals Day recognizes and celebrates the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, and other office professionals for their growing and diverse contributions to the workplace. In the United States, it is customary to take administrative professionals out to lunch on this day, and/or to give flowers or other gifts of appreciation.***

So, I got Flowers and a Balloon...

Cliff
04-27-2005, 03:55 PM
cool.....

JagerGirl
04-27-2005, 03:56 PM
i didn't get a damn thing...

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:00 PM
<pats tiffany on back> good job

JagerGirl
04-27-2005, 04:11 PM
awwww. thanks clifford!

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:18 PM
:bigok: :goodjob: :bigok:

HyPer50
04-27-2005, 04:20 PM
***Administrative Professionals Week is always the last full week of April, with Wednesday of that week being designated Administrative Professionals Day.

Administrative Professionals Day recognizes and celebrates the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, and other office professionals for their growing and diverse contributions to the workplace. In the United States, it is customary to take administrative professionals out to lunch on this day, and/or to give flowers or other gifts of appreciation.***

So, I got Flowers and a Balloon...

Quit pattin' yourself on the back and get back to takin' messages slacker! j/k

silver
04-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey... I do more than just take messages.... I also, ...uh... ummm... yeah... i do more than just take messages we will just leave it at that... lol

Really, I do alot around here. My bosses would go crazy if I wasn't one step behind them, that's my job!!

Cliff
04-27-2005, 04:36 PM
your job should be to stay one step ahead of them....if they need to call someone then you need to hand him the phone number the second he needs it...not go look it up....geeze what a sucky assistant