PDA

View Full Version : THATZ A BIG FUCKING RABBIT !!!

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 02:15 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20060407/capt.sge.hao09.070406152144.photo00.photo.default-210x384.jpg?x=180&y=329&sig=.1O6qFZpBa9WdakIIHid7g--

daymmm !!!

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 02:16 PM
its half the size of the guy ..
well in the picture it looks like it is ..
i want one to take care of ..

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 02:16 PM
LONDON (AFP) - In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Leeks, Japanese onions, parsnips and spring carrots have all been ripped up and devoured by the mystery were-rabbit -- prompting the 12 allotment holders in Felton, north of Newcastle, to hire two marksmen with air rifles and orders to shoot to kill.

"It is a massive thing. It is a monster. The first time I saw it, I said: 'What the hell is that?'" the Northumberland Gazette newspaper quoted local resident Jeff Smith, 63, as saying on its website (www.northumberlandtoday.co.uk).

He claims to have seen the black and brown rabbit -- with one ear bigger than the other -- about two months ago, and at least three fellow allotment holders say they have seen it as well.

"I have seen it and it is bigger than a normal rabbit. It's eating all our crops and we grow the best stuff here," said retired miner George Brown, 76, quoted by the domestic Press Association news agency.

Smith could not be reached for comment Friday, but his mother told AFP that the hare-raising story is true -- and no less an authority than the British Rabbit Council said it was credible.

"Certain breeds do grow very big, like the Continental Giant" which can be 66 centimetres (26 inches) in length or more, a spokesman for the Nottinghamshire-based council, which represent rabbit breeders, told AFP.

In the last hit movie featuring Wallace and his dog Gromit, the two cartoon characters battled a monster rabbit that was cutting a swathe of destruction through locals' prize vegetable plots

3kgtdrvr
04-08-2006, 02:45 PM
holy shit, thats fuckign scary lol

TheSnail
04-08-2006, 03:06 PM
There is one in my back yard almost that big. I posted about it a couple of days ago. I shot its buddy dead with the pellet gun, then came back 1hr later and saw this big son of a bitch. I did not know wtf it was at first. Shit was the size af a small bear, and was the same color as the one you posted. I shot it with the pellet gun and it jumped in the air, then took off running. That pissed me off so I went and splurged $800 for a 22cal sniper rifle. I sighted it in yesterday, so now Im after that big rabbit now. Once I kill that bitch I'll post pics. It's fuck huge, Ive never seen or thought they grow to that size.

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 04:00 PM
There is one in my back yard almost that big. I posted about it a couple of days ago. I shot its buddy dead with the pellet gun, then came back 1hr later and saw this big son of a bitch. I did not know wtf it was at first. Shit was the size af a small bear, and was the same color as the one you posted. I shot it with the pellet gun and it jumped in the air, then took off running. That pissed me off so I went and splurged $800 for a 22cal sniper rifle. I sighted it in yesterday, so now Im after that big rabbit now. Once I kill that bitch I'll post pics. It's fuck huge, Ive never seen or thought they grow to that size.

dont kill the poor thing ..
capture it and let me get it to take care of ..
or if you find babies or something ..

Chuckster
04-08-2006, 05:16 PM
mmmm...hes gonna look goood on the dinner table

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 05:32 PM
mmmm...hes gonna look goood on the dinner table

daymmm that made my mouth water for a sec ..

1439/2000
04-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Rabbit meat is very lean. Makes a good stew I hear. But thats backwoods so I wouldnt eat it. lol

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Rabbit meat is very lean. Makes a good stew I hear. But thats backwoods so I wouldnt eat it. lol

you mean brokeback .. get wit the program ..

Elbow
04-08-2006, 10:41 PM
looks like the big bunny off honey i blew up the kids

Red
04-08-2006, 11:14 PM
My god mother over in Germany has a rabbit that almost that big too. It's huge.

TheSnail
04-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I went hunting for that rabbit today. I shot a smaller one yesterday with my pellet gun in the neck. It ran off, and today I did not see it. So that one must of died from its wounds last night since today I did not see any rabbit far aswell the big one. I wasted 1hr standing motionless staring at the brushes. I gave up and headed back to the house, but then I came upon a squirrel. The Squirrel did not see me and was coming towards me with it's acorn. When it spotted me, it was only 40ft away and just faced me hunched over holding it's acorn. I shot it and it leaped in the air and then died. I went up to it to see where I hit it, so I got a branch and flipped it over. The entrance wound was where our heart is at our chest and the exit wound was at it's lower back. Impressed that the 22 went through the entire squirrel leaving a line of blood spatter behind where it was sitting. I even got a small twig to confirm the bullet went through 1/2ft of squirrel lol. Either way this is the sniper rifles first body. I'll get me a rabbit tomorrow, and I hope its that big ass one.