PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked 1994 Single Turbo 6spd supra, 44k Orig. Miles!

SL33P3R
04-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Im selling this 1994 single turbo black 6spd supra for a buddy of mine. The car has 44,xxx miles on it. All mods were done in the last 2500 miles.
Modification List:
BRAND NEW Complete Shortblock from Toyota
RPS Stage 2 Clutch
GReddy BCC
PT 61 Turbo with BoostLogic Kit
Innovative Performance FMIC (Damaged)
HKS SSQV BOV
HKS WasteGate
Tein Basic Coilovers with only 25 miles on it (Yes 25!)
Greddy Turbo Timer
HKS EVC boost controller
I know Im missing out alot, I will get the mods list from him and post all of the mods up on here
Call him at 404-219-2264 Or send him an email at [email protected]

The car now has a Alabama Salvaged Title

He is asking $16,500 OBO
He Has more than 16,500 in parts and labor into the car as it sits
Car has not been started since the wreck
The windshield is cracked/broke and both airbags(driver and passenger) were deployed

ALL WORK WAS DONE BY JEREMY BLACKWELL AT WWW.SPEEDFORSALE.COM !

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00419.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00420.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00421.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00426.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00417.jpg

SL33P3R
04-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Car is located in Douglasville, GA

B00STedSvT
04-07-2006, 07:21 PM
WTF!!??...Thas a very sad sight to see...hate to see such a nice car wasted like that...good luck man.. i know how bad it sucks havin to part out ur wrecked car.

~The_Duke~
04-07-2006, 08:08 PM
A tear came to my eye while viewing this....

raven97990
04-07-2006, 08:11 PM
This car was built by Jeremy and I. Car had just had the suspension installed and some other minor work done, while on the way home, he owner was cut off, and lost control in the rain. All work done is flawless. It is rebuildable, just will take some work and dedication.

SL33P3R
04-08-2006, 09:51 AM
bump

The Golden Child
04-08-2006, 09:59 AM
how sad daymmm stupid drivers ..

tony
04-08-2006, 10:01 AM
damn wish this had been available about a month ago

nDrew
04-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Poor MKIV...

LQQKITZME
04-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Wow that sucks..

Ninety Four
04-08-2006, 10:17 AM
That is a shame. The only way I'd be able to get a Supra anytime soon is to buy a wrecked one like this. lol I'm assuming the car is totaled, so any guesses on how much it would be to repair?

DRFTR
04-08-2006, 11:01 AM
hey man...where in douglasville...call me with directions at 404-406-9061...i am in douglasville as well and would like to see the car
thanks
-dave

VTECin5th
04-08-2006, 11:25 AM
The guy wants $16,000 for it is he fuked in the head or is it brain damage You can get a supra thats not wrecked for about $10,000 am not talking bout the mods now. Who ever buys this car is gonna have to put alot of money on it supra parts are expensive just one fender for a supra is $200-$300 and you can barley find any parts for this car. This is $4000-$6000 damage maybe even more.

over-rev
04-08-2006, 11:57 AM
That really sucks if only someone had the time and money this car can be put back to life.I would guess buying a front clip from japanese company's that bring them from japan.You could use the whole front clip and cut the one it has now and put the one you bought or just use parts from the clip.

The Green Monster
04-08-2006, 12:05 PM
is he considering parting? I think he'd make more off it that way

2.0civic
04-08-2006, 02:15 PM
The guy wants $16,000 for it is he fuked in the head or is it brain damage You can get a supra thats not wrecked for about $10,000 am not talking bout the mods now. Who ever buys this car is gonna have to put alot of money on it supra parts are expensive just one fender for a supra is $200-$300 and you can barley find any parts for this car. This is $4000-$6000 damage maybe even more.

maybe not 10k for a turbo but still lower than 16k not wrecked. parts will be steep too. you would come out better parting it out IMO. do you have a parts list?? i want to see how the 16k parts come in at.

PSINXS
04-08-2006, 02:54 PM
^werd i've seena few turbo models going for the 17,5 with a cracked front bumper or other very minor damages.

SL33P3R
04-08-2006, 06:18 PM

Find me a damn supra for 10k, that has less than 75k miles and 6spd. And also a TURBO MODEL. You will not find it. So dont post in this thread. You do not have the money to buy this either. My friend is not fucked in the head, WE know what this car is worth, KTHNXBYE

SL33P3R
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
maybe not 10k for a turbo but still lower than 16k not wrecked. parts will be steep too. you would come out better parting it out IMO. do you have a parts list?? i want to see how the 16k parts come in at.

You will not find a clean titled turbo car with good miles for under 16,000.

The car has $16,000+ in parts and labor

IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING DO NOT POST

2.0civic
04-08-2006, 06:22 PM
thanks fucker but i do know someone who is but it seems like you wanna piss everyone off who is considering it and i saw one today in braselton earlier with 85k on it for $15 and yes, it was turbo too. Thanks for being a dick tho

J.Allen
you can get a 94 twin turbo right now in autotrader with 70k miles for 17k

2.0civic
i merely asked for a parts sheet because if its worth that, my buddy will buy it if you truely do have that in parts

SL33P3R
04-08-2006, 06:58 PM
i merely asked for a parts sheet because if its worth that, my buddy will buy it if you truely do have that in parts

Parts AND Labor bro

man
04-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Parts AND Labor bro

Oh my god just post the info.

B18c1Turboed
04-08-2006, 07:16 PM
How much for motor and Turbo kit? without intercooler?

Let me know

The Green Monster
04-08-2006, 07:26 PM
^^^:werd:^^^

geeze

HalfBaked
04-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I have 13k cash and very interested. PM me please.

SL33P3R
04-08-2006, 08:01 PM
^^Sent you an IM

WILL NOT PART OUT THE CAR

babowc
04-08-2006, 09:11 PM
a bit steep.. considering the EXTENSIVE damage done to the front end..
mod list?
16k in parts and LABOR?
labor?
rofl who are you kidding?
i dont know about any of you guys on this forum, but me and all my friends do our own work, not take it to some shop to get done.
psh, 16k in parts and labor.. labor is probably more than half of that 16k you claim.. rofl

429bigblock
04-08-2006, 10:14 PM
thanks fucker but i do know someone who is but it seems like you wanna piss everyone off who is considering it and i saw one today in braselton earlier with 85k on it for $15 and yes, it was turbo too. Thanks for being a dick tho

:rly: was it 6spd cus i bet it wasnt and its not fuckin cheap what these guys did to the car if i had the money id jump on it that shit would just be a weekend project its funny tho cus my supra has like the same looking damage i also got cut off and skidded into him:screwy: crazy stuff. damn the supra killers.

429bigblock
04-08-2006, 10:19 PM
but good luck with the sell my friend

2.0civic
04-08-2006, 10:41 PM
a bit steep.. considering the EXTENSIVE damage done to the front end..
mod list?
16k in parts and LABOR?
labor?
rofl who are you kidding?
i dont know about any of you guys on this forum, but me and all my friends do our own work, not take it to some shop to get done.
psh, 16k in parts and labor.. labor is probably more than half of that 16k you claim.. rofl

^^^ yeah and most people can do the labor themselves. how was the car wrecked (sorry, didnt read all the bullshit) cause with 25 miles on new suspension, i was just wandering what he hit

Fuster_Cluck
04-09-2006, 08:25 AM
Sorry, I wouldn't give 16k if it were repaired :lmfao:

Ninety Four
04-09-2006, 10:48 AM

You also drive a Honda, so your opinion doesn't mean much.

TommyD1919
04-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey man if he does decide to part the car out, Please Pm me I a have money in hand for alot of it...

SL33P3R
04-09-2006, 11:39 AM

Congrats, Because if it was fixed he could sell it for 36,000-38,000 with no problem

PS. stay outta the thread

dilusisupra
04-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey bro if he decides to part out please PM me, Cause I need Parts.
And That fucking sucks. If it was my supra I would part out some of it, to get money to repair the basic shit.

THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!
PEOPLE CAN'T DRIVE

boostboy97
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
is the owners name paul?? if so that kid drives like a dumbass and im willing to bet he was doin somthin stupid when he wrecked it.

The Ren
04-10-2006, 12:07 PM
If you end up parting it out let me know.. There are some thing I want from it...

Ran
04-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Dang, sorry to see such a nice car go to waste. The part may be worth a lot but the frame on that car looks f*cked hard. Good luck on the sale tho.

SL33P3R
04-10-2006, 09:18 PM
is the owners name paul?? if so that kid drives like a dumbass and im willing to bet he was doin somthin stupid when he wrecked it.

What do you drive? I was in the car with paul when we wrecked. His mom was right behind us in her truck. It was raining, We just picked the car up from Jeremy at SpeedForSale because he got the turbo timer hooked up and new suspension, we were just driving and a mustang came over in our lane, paul has to swerve to the right very hard, once he swerved to the right he noticed he was about to hit another car so he pulled back to the left, at that time the back end came out and we hit the concrete median, airbags came out, we went across 4 lanes of traffic(RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!!!) and hit the guard rail without getting touched by any cars when we crossed the 4 lanes. thats the story

~The_Duke~
04-10-2006, 09:21 PM
What do you drive? I was in the car with paul when we wrecked. His mom was right behind us in her truck. It was raining, We just picked the car up from Jeremy at SpeedForSale because he got the turbo timer hooked up and new suspension, we were just driving and a mustang came over in our lane, paul has to swerve to the right very hard, once he swerved to the right he noticed he was about to hit another car so he pulled back to the left, at that time the back end came out and we hit the concrete median, airbags came out, we went across 4 lanes of traffic(RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!!!) and hit the guard rail without getting touched by any cars when we crossed the 4 lanes. thats the story

In other words if the drive hadnt been good you and the drive would prolly be dead. Kudos to the driver for saving what he could for the people inside the car as well as the car. Sounds like you guys were lucky to walk away if it was at rush hour.

2.0civic
04-10-2006, 09:54 PM

damn 4 lanes of traffic?? thats a hell of a overcorrection....

~The_Duke~
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
If it was raining and he went into the grass median you cant really steer or slow down on that stuff when wet then it wouldnt be that bad of an overcorrection if he went across the lanes of traffic. It would be the best idea to go all the way across because straighten it up going the wrong way would end up worse.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Bump for a fellow toyota...

16,500 is pretty high if you want a quick sale. the mileage and everything might "look" nice but keep in mind this car is totaled and your going to have to pass an inspection before you get the title cleared...and from the damage it looks like your going to have to spend anywhere from $5-10k on parts and labor to get it back to stock

I was going to buy a wrecked supra at one point, untill i saw all the parts i had to buy to make it back to stock

good luck with the sale.

raven97990
04-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Its worth to buy and part out, it was added up to be able to sell out at $22k+.

And for those saying "You can buy a supra turbo for 10K" grow up and look at the market. That car was valued at $42,000.... SO, with moderate damage $16k is VERY worth it. Sadly, stupidity is too great around IA... that is why I seldom come by.

SL33P3R
04-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the post bro

YoshiFD3S
04-11-2006, 11:22 PM
It's tough, because I can recall seeing numerous TTMKVI's for anywhere and everywhere around the $20k range.

The 44k original mileage is a GREAT selling point, but unfortunately, as someone earlier mentioned, the title is in fact "Salvage", and just the extensive paperwork, fees, and inspections that will have to be performed just to even consider it "Rebuilt", is going to be rediculous.

I had a "Rebuilt" title'd vehicle, and it cost me $180 just for some numb nut "inspector" in Cartersville to remind me about how my passenger door lock was stuck (thanks to my friend slamming the door too hard, go figure), and he failed me. Of course, I had also been instructed to tow the car, even though visually, it was near-imaculate... $110 right there. So I fixed the door...come back...$160....30 minutes later, I'm outta there...title in the mail. STILL said "Rebuilt". You can NEVER actually clear a title once it's been damaged to the point of being considered "Salvage".

I would agree that the high $30K+ range for that car in immaculate condition, clean title, it would be what it's worth.

HOWEVER, with a now-and-forever flawed title, and the extensive repair work + fees, fines, inspections necessary to fix it and make it legal on the streets of Georgia...I personally think that $16,500 is too much to ask.

I wouldn't really know what to ask for it, personally....but I would have to agree with the B.S. regarding the $16k in mods.

Either way...it's got potential, and the value will be determined by anyone who's really interested.

Good luck on the sale.

The Ren
04-12-2006, 06:05 AM
Its worth to buy and part out, it was added up to be able to sell out at $22k+.

And for those saying "You can buy a supra turbo for 10K" grow up and look at the market. That car was valued at $42,000.... SO, with moderate damage $16k is VERY worth it. Sadly, stupidity is too great around IA... that is why I seldom come by.

It really depends on who your trying to sell it too... I personally wouldnt pay over 10K for that car because of the problems with the title and most insurences wont insure kids/young adults our age for a salvaged or rebuilt title.. not to mention what it is going to cost to have that car fixed... I got my TT Mkiv for 24K.. I wouldnt have paid anymore than 25K for ANY Mkiv.. Just not worth it to me... and Im obsessed with them.

stackz
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM
It's tough, because I can recall seeing numerous TTMKVI's for anywhere and everywhere around the $20k range.

The 44k original mileage is a GREAT selling point, but unfortunately, as someone earlier mentioned, the title is in fact "Salvage", and just the extensive paperwork, fees, and inspections that will have to be performed just to even consider it "Rebuilt", is going to be rediculous.

I had a "Rebuilt" title'd vehicle, and it cost me $180 just for some numb nut "inspector" in Cartersville to remind me about how my passenger door lock was stuck (thanks to my friend slamming the door too hard, go figure), and he failed me. Of course, I had also been instructed to tow the car, even though visually, it was near-imaculate... $110 right there. So I fixed the door...come back...$160....30 minutes later, I'm outta there...title in the mail. STILL said "Rebuilt". You can NEVER actually clear a title once it's been damaged to the point of being considered "Salvage".

I would agree that the high $30K+ range for that car in immaculate condition, clean title, it would be what it's worth.

HOWEVER, with a now-and-forever flawed title, and the extensive repair work + fees, fines, inspections necessary to fix it and make it legal on the streets of Georgia...I personally think that $16,500 is too much to ask.

I wouldn't really know what to ask for it, personally....but I would have to agree with the B.S. regarding the $16k in mods.

Either way...it's got potential, and the value will be determined by anyone who's really interested.

Good luck on the sale.

that and last year georgia revamped it's salvage title laws. You cant do repair work on your car yourself. Repair work on salvage title cars must now be done by a licensed repair shop. a licensed repair shop not only has a business license as a certified repair shop but also carries a used car dealer license which requires its own surity bond and such so you can imagine there arent too many around. After the repairs are done by such a shop you then have to take the car WITH the invoice to an inspector who then inspects the car and either passes/fails it and who will then send off the title to be reconstructed.

why did georgia do this?? because they didnt want anymore backyard bodyshops fixing wrecked cars the ghetto way and people then hurting themselves in the car when it falls apart. Basically in georgia, you have to set up your business to literally fix/flip cars now if you want to deal in salvage cars.

Oh and I found out about this last february the hard way after they changed the law and didnt announce it. I had been buying/fixing/flipping salvage cars and got shafted on a 98 mountaineer as I bought it before the law change but tried to get it inspected after the law change. The fucking inspector told me I would have to have all of the repairs ripped off and redone by a certified repair shop :eek: :2up:

I do agree however that this would probably be a good car to buy and then part out since you could probably make money off the parts. why hasnt the owner decided to do this, just curious?? no time?? no interest in doing so??

raven97990
04-12-2006, 08:57 AM
And those calling BS on $16k in mods, there are, I saw the invoice, and was one of two people to build it.

xlivingfor1x
04-12-2006, 02:24 PM
bummer...thats all i gotta say

~The_Duke~
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM
About how much would it cost to pay some one to fix the front end + Airbags? About how much would the parts needed to fix the front end cost if you were to do it your self?

This might help with the price discussion?

BlkCD5
04-12-2006, 04:15 PM
It has been stated before that you cannot do it yourself.

~The_Duke~
04-12-2006, 04:22 PM
It has been stated before that you cannot do it yourself.

Well of course you are not going to replace the whole front end of a car by yourself...you would have to be some sort of superhuman monster or have some crazy tools.

I was just asking for a guess of how much the parts and labor would be to get the car back to looking un-wrenched and driveable again would be.

SL33P3R
04-12-2006, 09:27 PM
If it doesnt sell for 15, He is keeping it and fixing it himself, So come on people

~The_Duke~
04-12-2006, 09:47 PM
If I were to purchase the car from him how much would I have to pay someone to fix the damage is what I am asking.

SL33P3R
04-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Um, We are going to see if Jeremy can give him an estimate, But i would say 10-12k Im not sure tho

~The_Duke~
04-12-2006, 09:54 PM
So it might be as much as he is asking for the car?

YoshiFD3S
04-12-2006, 09:59 PM
And those calling BS on $16k in mods, there are, I saw the invoice, and was one of two people to build it.

$16k in mods, but you did the work?

Didn't one of you guys earlier say something about $16k in parts AND labor?

C'mon now...I'm not trying to be a Jew about this (though I am a jew, so I can say that), but with an asking price of $16,500 you might wanna at least keep the story 100% straight.

Realistically, I can't see anything WILLING to spend that much money for a vehicle, that even after the $1,000's necessary to fix it and legalize it, would still have a "Rebuilt" title at best.

I think you need to be real with yourself on this one.

I would advocate just keeping the car and fixing it yourself. At least it's already registered under your name...if that makes the paperwork side of the legalization process any easier..

Or shoot....if you could buy an MKVII shell for cheap, you could throw in that motor and bust out some serious bucks.

Or even better...take the motor and mods and swap it into something else.

SC300 would be tight.

I'd do it.

G'luck.

SL33P3R
04-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Well put it this way, say its 12k to fix, 15+12= 27,000. For a single turbo, 6 spd 44,xxx miles supra, even tho it has a salvaged title, its still a good deal
IM me at FIMotorsports2 and spot clobbering this thread

boostboy97
04-12-2006, 10:39 PM
i doesnt matter what i drive all i was saying is that ive seen him drive like a dumbass before when he had his civic and he shouldnt even have a car like that at his age . plus he needs a couple phone books just too see over the steering wheel. not to be a jackass , but the kids a jackass. must be nice for mommy to buy you supra after supra when you keep screwin them up.

rickgiblin
04-12-2006, 11:05 PM
hey, but i dont know about your bank but i know that mine wont finance a car with any type of title thats not clean. if a car has a salvage title, they wont finance for it so you might wanna check that out also. and i know that theres no way in hell that i have 16k in my bank anytime soon

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 12:30 AM
i doesnt matter what i drive all i was saying is that ive seen him drive like a dumbass before when he had his civic and he shouldnt even have a car like that at his age . plus he needs a couple phone books just too see over the steering wheel. not to be a jackass , but the kids a jackass. must be nice for mommy to buy you supra after supra when you keep screwin them up.

damn thats harsh man. its a nice car and all. can anyone explain the wreck more in detail cause i still think a 4 lane overcorrection is weird. how wet was the road?? dont the supras have ABS?? to me it sounds like with 25 miles on the suspension, he may have been going a little too quick and just lost it. just curious though.

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Well put it this way, say its 12k to fix, 15+12= 27,000. For a single turbo, 6 spd 44,xxx miles supra, even tho it has a salvaged title, its still a good deal
IM me at FIMotorsports2 and spot clobbering this thread

thats why your friend should fix the car and tack on a few grand cause then he could get a little more.