PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Best Punk/Hardcore/Metal Label?

4dmin
04-07-2006, 04:57 PM
The Best Punk/Hardcore/Metal Label?

1439/2000
04-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Nothing

Hulud
04-07-2006, 05:21 PM
i like eulogy, ferret, thorp, epitaph

4dmin
04-07-2006, 05:35 PM
there is a pretty good list if i say so myself, great labels, and awesome bands if you don't know one you need to check them out :goodjob:

*i know there is more but this is what i can remember :D

Aeain
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I like Roadrunner, Century Media, Nuclear Blast (Dimmu Borgir is awesome), Metal Blade, Doghouse (Somewhat), Victory, and Nitro.

ECMgarrett
04-07-2006, 09:35 PM
i voted for a lot
but you forgot some good ones (imo) like vagrant and fat wreck chords

GTScoob
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM
I've always been a Fat Records fan. I used to listen to a lot of Trustkill back when I listened to a lot of hardcore.

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 07:02 AM
celine dion

SpecV_Scott
04-08-2006, 11:16 AM
I would so vote for Roadrunner if they took Nickleback out and shot those fags in the back of the head.

Hulud
04-08-2006, 11:32 AM
I would so vote for Roadrunner if they took Nickleback out and shot those fags in the back of the head.
in the back of the head?
nah shoot them in the face!

Stormhammer
04-08-2006, 03:40 PM
i only know like... 3 of those bands... lol

Hulud
04-08-2006, 04:00 PM
i only know like... 3 of those bands... lol
ok

Ryno
04-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I dont have a favorite label since there are so many bands I like and dislike on every label. I voted for Trustkill since I know of the owner, Josh and he takes care of all the bands and is in it for the scene not the money. Also, if my side project ever gets off the ground, they will sign my band since my band members are already on Trustkill. ;)

Hulud
04-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I dont have a favorite label since there are so many bands I like and dislike on every label. I voted for Trustkill since I know of the owner, Josh and he takes care of all the bands and is in it for the scene not the money. Also, if my side project ever gets off the ground, they will sign my band since my band members are already on Trustkill. ;)
whos in your side project?
and when are you guys playing?

1439/2000
04-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Trent Reznors label "Nothing" again. Don't think anybody got it the first time.

Ryno
04-08-2006, 06:11 PM
whos in your side project?
and when are you guys playing?

It has even started yet and is just in the works right now. I will be on vocals with another friend ala Path of Resistance style. I am in the process of writing lyrics and I havent even came up for the name for the band yet. I still need a drummer and bassist and we want to play death/speed metal with brutal breakdowns. I dont expect to start playing to early '07 if it gets if the ground. I just want to put the HARD back into hardcore and get rid of all the pussy shit that most news bands play now.

Hulud
04-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Trent Reznors label "Nothing" again. Don't think anybody got it the first time.
no just nobody gives a fuck :eye:

Hulud
04-08-2006, 06:33 PM
It has even started yet and is just in the works right now. I will be on vocals with another friend ala Path of Resistance style. I am in the process of writing lyrics and I havent even came up for the name for the band yet. I still need a drummer and bassist and we want to play death/speed metal with brutal breakdowns. I dont expect to start playing to early '07 if it gets if the ground. I just want to put the HARD back into hardcore and get rid of all the pussy shit that most news bands play now.
sweet, are you in any bands right now? since you said side project

ECMgarrett
04-09-2006, 12:14 AM
^^^
same question
and current band on trustkill?

DriftMunkey
04-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Road Runner Records hands down.

Anyone hear the Road Runner Records Allstar cd. Wasn't too bad. But it was pretty sick to see all the different band members mix their styles together to make a song.

Metal Blade is also a good label. But doesn't have the actual talent that Road Runner has put out. Fear Factory, Machine Head, Chimaira, Slipknot, Soulfly, Trivium, 36 crazy fists, Black label society, Cradle of Filth, Ill Nino, Killswitch Engage, Murderdolls, Opeth, Biohazard, Coal Chamber, Earth Crisis, Misfits, Nailbomb, Sepultura, Spineshank, Type O Negative, Vision of Disorder. And of course the best of all Nickleback. Ghey, but they are on the label.

Hulud
04-09-2006, 10:11 AM
Metal Blade is also a good label. But doesn't have the actual talent that Road Runner has put out. Fear Factory, Machine Head, Chimaira, Slipknot, Soulfly, Trivium, 36 crazy fists, Black label society, Cradle of Filth, Ill Nino, Killswitch Engage, Murderdolls, Opeth, Biohazard, Coal Chamber, Earth Crisis, Misfits, Nailbomb, Sepultura, Spineshank, Type O Negative, Vision of Disorder. And of course the best of all Nickleback. Ghey, but they are on the label.
actual talent? :confused:
fear factory? slipknot? machine head? to each his own i guess....

i went to a show at the masquerade last time fear factory was there, i was in hell for a show with more metal than they were playing lol (that came from a band below) gotta love bands shit talking about each other LOL

GTScoob
04-09-2006, 12:00 PM
I just want to put the HARD back into hardcore and get rid of all the pussy shit that most news bands play now.

God bless you!

Ryno
04-10-2006, 07:58 AM
sweet, are you in any bands right now? since you said side project

No, I'm not in a band but the other two guys are in a band on Trustkill so its a side project for them and they asked me if I'm down to do it. At the moment, I'm the only one half way serious about doing it so we'll see.

Ryno
04-10-2006, 08:07 AM
^^^
same question
and current band on trustkill?

First Blood, I am from NorCal and will be going on tour with them in May with Sick of it All. I used to be in a band called Sworn Vengeance in 98-00 with members of First Blood and Terror.

Check em out, cd comes out next month and its already the top seller on Trustkill's site and its not even out. :confused:

They played here in Atl in March but nobody came out. Atl was the worst show on their tour and even the show in Kentucky was better.

http://www.myspace.com/firstblood