PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing and Import Atlanta

Pages : [1] 2

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Hello users of this forum:

PROBLEM
Illegal street racing during late evening weekend hours within an industrial area
at the southside and northside corners of Atlanta.

ANALYSIS
Atlanta Police received complaints about street racing and many associated
issues from citizens, merchants, and community groups. Several commercial
establishments experienced problems with litter in their parking lots, graffiti painted on their buildings, and an overall loss of business. Investigating Officers validated these concerns by personally observing the street racing and examining calls for service in the affected area. They also spoke with several offenders and went undercover to embed themselves with the racers, to learn about their subculture.

RESPONSE
It was apparent that an aggressive and innovative response was necessary to
suppress the racing activity. This response would emphasize action against the
vehicles used for street racing, rather than drivers who operate them. The crux of the response, dubbed Project Black Flag, would be Georgia Vehicle Code Section
14602.7. This statute allows police to seize vehicles used in reckless driving incidents
for a 30-day period. Project Black Flag's goal was ambitious: to effectively suppress
illegal street racing in and around the target area.

There are five major components of Project Black Flag:
1. Surveillance and Court Orders
2. A Zero-Tolerance Enforcement Mission
3. The Continued Search for Target Vehicles
4. An Effective Media and Publicity Campaign
5. Enacting New Local Legislation

As of April 6th, Project Black Flag is in full effect.

If you have any questions contact me on this forums messages system and I will address your questions and concerns,

Regards,

Staff SGT Stevens.

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 02:45 PM
whoa :eek:

What would the vehicular restrictions be?

Speedm0(\)key
Hello users of this forum:

PROBLEM
Illegal street racing during late evening weekend hours within an industrial area
at the southside and northside corners of Atlanta.

ANALYSIS
Atlanta Police received complaints about street racing and many associated
issues from citizens, merchants, and community groups. Several commercial
establishments experienced problems with litter in their parking lots, graffiti painted on their buildings, and an overall loss of business. Investigating Officers validated these concerns by personally observing the street racing and examining calls for service in the affected area. They also spoke with several offenders and went undercover to embed themselves with the racers, to learn about their subculture.

RESPONSE
It was apparent that an aggressive and innovative response was necessary to
suppress the racing activity. This response would emphasize action against the
vehicles used for street racing, rather than drivers who operate them. The crux of the response, dubbed Project Black Flag, would be Georgia Vehicle Code Section
14602.7. This statute allows police to seize vehicles used in reckless driving incidents
for a 30-day period. Project Black Flag's goal was ambitious: to effectively suppress
illegal street racing in and around the target area.

There are five major components of Project Black Flag:
1. Surveillance and Court Orders
2. A Zero-Tolerance Enforcement Mission
3. The Continued Search for Target Vehicles
4. An Effective Media and Publicity Campaign
5. Enacting New Local Legislation

As of April 6th, Project Black Flag is in full effect.

If you have any questions contact me on this forums messages system and I will address your questions and concerns,

Regards,

Staff SGT Stevens.

oh yeah?.. fuck the police. go fight some REAL crime

Ran
Yes, because standing in a parking lot is just as dangerous as street racing.

4dmin
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 02:46 PM
oh yeah?.. fuck the police. go fight some REAL crime

Ive frequented many sections of this board, including the "kills forum" and seen first hand footage of your illegal activites.

b@d @pple
black flag is a great band..henry fuckin rollins rules..oh but on to your topic...

fuck street racing

Speedm0(\)key
i know many cops. which is why i'll tell you this is bullshit lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
hmm...

Stormhammer
black flag is a great band..henry fuckin rollins rules..oh but on to your topic...

fuck street racing

agreed - I'd keep it at the track

plus if you crash and burn, well, medical team is there anyways

Speedm0(\)key
04-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Ive frequented many sections of this board, including the "kills forum" and seen first hand footage of your illegal activites.

really?.. sweet. do something about it pork chops. ha.. you know what?.. you cant.

Julio
Appreciate the heads up... But I do not street race

B16a2 Civic
LIRL

PSINXS
figured this would happen sooner or later. which is y i stick to mostly track.

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 02:48 PM
btw - just for the record, if you really do happen to be a police officer, don't be offended by some the remarks made

A general concensus of this forum really does not street race, but as the kill forums have shown, it does happen

b@d @pple
watch out beaner you might get deported

Ran
The crux of the response, dubbed Project Black Flag, would be Georgia Vehicle Code Section
for a 30-day period.Don't you usually impound cars for reckless driving anyway? Good job on making another statute for the same thing. Have fun harassing the import drivers since that's all you do anyway.

Be a real cop and look for rapists, murderers, and theives. :jerkit:

B16a2 Civic
cops dont have time to log on a website and type all that shit.
they sure as hell wouldn't warn us

Julio
04-07-2006, 02:49 PM
My question is why is call " BLACK FLAG " sup with the Color name.. What are we thinking here?

4dmin
well we don't street race in the city of atlanta anyway so WHO GIVES A FUCK?

PSINXS
^werd. i feel retarded. +whatever for being logical

BTEC
04-07-2006, 02:50 PM
im the master i cant be stopped. I do WTF i want, when i want. Anyone who opposes my force will be labotomized!!

b@d @pple
cops dont have time to log on a website and type all that shit.
they sure as hell wouldn't warn us

whatever man..they have pleanty of time ..how else can you explain the time spent by those fatasses at donut shops

thinkfast®
Staff Sgt Stevens is a FAGGOT

see you in the streets PORK CHOPPER!! FUK YOU AND YOUR OPERATION

thinkfast®
KRISPY KREME FTW!!

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 02:51 PM
it'd be some shit right there if it really was a cop...

BTEC
My question is why is call " BLACK FLAG " sup with the Color name.. What are we thinking here?
yeah, white ppl street race too!! I mean in states where street racing takes place of course. Ive seen it on MTV.

ATL-PD
If there any questions or comments please send them via the board message system.

Thanks for your time. It is up to you as a citizen to abide all driving laws accordingly.

SSGT STEVENS

Ran
04-07-2006, 02:52 PM
This thread makes me want to do donuts in a Daycare Parking lot while the kids are outside during recess.

BTEC
If there any questions or comments please send them via the board message system.

Thanks for your time. It is up to you as a citizen to abide all driving laws accordingly.

SSGT STEVENS
let me borrow ur driving cousre that yawl train on so i can practice my drift fury. :D

thinkfast®
STEVENS CAN SUCK A DICK

B16a2 Civic

SSGT STEVENS

whats your badge #
tell me now!
i'll citizens arrest your ass

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 02:53 PM
ohh snap I live in gwinnett...I've been pulled over for street racing before but why would a f22b2 4 door automatic accord with bodykit be racing a 99 si? lol regardless the cop just said dont do it again (assuming we did, which we did not).

Thanks for the heads up though.

I don't doubt that a cop is on here. I bet they are starting to make sections of the PD that watch forums..as in the desk cops that have the time to do so.

PS: I dont street race :)...only track if that.

Ran
04-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Holy sh*t, this thread hit 3 pages faster than George running from Immigration.

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 02:55 PM
Any defamatory comments towards myself or the APD will be recorded and can be used if you are found in contempt on the roads.

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Ill be found in contempt of putting this foot up your ass

PUT THE BADGE DOWN BITCH!!

B16a2 Civic
Any defamatory comments towards myself or the APD will be recorded and can be used if you are found in contempt on the roads.

i dont even drive nigga, i take the bus.

PSINXS
like u know who we are.

Julio

So who are you? Funny, your Ip matched that chick Rabunchic and a couple of more members... :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2006, 02:57 PM
which one of them pendejo's are you in ya sig, that bitch to the left, that pussy to the right or that mark ass hoe in the middle

BTEC
I see Mahoney, Hightower and Tackelberry in ur sig. This is bullshit!!!

Speedm0(\)key

actually, you cant. for there is no actual evidence that the driver you DO find on the "roads" was the actual postee of the post you may have read.

therefor.. FUCK YOU and the police

how about some 1 on 1 off duty bitch?

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 02:58 PM
lol...I say we drive with our IA names on our cars if we have importatlanta.com on them anyway just put (insert ia sn) above it lol.

Nemesis
damn.....

B16a2 Civic
So who are you? Funny, your Ip matched that chick Rabunchic and a couple of more members... :lmao:

yeah nigga, how bout that

fuck yo project black flag ho, racise bitch, i'll sue you on behalf of the Delegation, Stevens

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 02:59 PM
ohh shit tackleberry far left white dude looks weird lol

b@d @pple
04-07-2006, 02:59 PM
staff sargeant stevens is a child molester

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:00 PM
YEA ITS PROJECT BLACKLIST THE PO PO YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!! TELL THE FUNNY GUY TO MAKE ROBOT NOISES!!!

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:00 PM
lol...I say we drive with our IA names on our cars if we have importatlanta.com on them anyway just put (insert ia sn) above it lol.

naw man cause I see a lotta people puttin "thinkfast" on it LOL

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:01 PM
dude they made like 50 Police Academy movies lol...twas funny though. Black dude that made the noises.

Bishop
04-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Kinda like when one of your "brothers" called my old car a P.O.S. I have no respect for you pigs. Go fuck a donut.

Record that you dumb son of a bitch

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:02 PM
naw man cause I see a lotta people puttin "thinkfast" on it LOL

shit people should know what my car looks like or at least who is driving. it says Importatlanta.com and it is a base RSX...therefore (sloRSX)

Red
04-07-2006, 03:02 PM
This is funny.

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:05 PM
This is funny.

I see your supra around on 124 and 78...I also see an old due in a black one a young dude in a black one, a white one...lol I think snellville should be famous for supras

(disclaimer: i am bored and just rambling)

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:05 PM
RECORD DEEZ NUTS!!

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:06 PM
shit people should know what my car looks like or at least who is driving. it says Importatlanta.com and it is a base RSX...therefore (sloRSX)

cops arent that smart

maybe if you spell it out with donut letters they can read it

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:06 PM
ohh snap with some powdered sugar and sprinkles FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!

efman
04-07-2006, 03:08 PM
this is entertaining

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:09 PM
I want doughnuts now

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:10 PM
chocolate donut holes ftw...box of 25 at krispy kream for like $4

Nemesis
04-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (12 members and 0 guests)
Nemesis, down_shift, Seymour222, Stormhammer, Ran Kizama, speedminded, A1EX, obd1kenobi, b@d @pple, 3.5altman, SpeedM0nkey, Scrilla

wow

down_shift
04-07-2006, 03:11 PM
The black flag

The solid black flag is used to summon a driver to the pits. It is usually used to punish a driver or team for disobeying the rules. The car number of the summoned driver is displayed in a designated place near the flagstand or occasionally on the flag itself. Black flags can be waved at all observation posts simultaneously to order all drivers to clear the track after the starter waves the red flag.

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:12 PM
The black flag

The solid black flag is used to summon a driver to the pits. It is usually used to punish a driver or team for disobeying the rules. The car number of the summoned driver is displayed in a designated place near the flagstand or occasionally on the flag itself. Black flags can be waved at all observation posts simultaneously to order all drivers to clear the track after the starter waves the red flag.

Wow, there is an intelligent Import owner out there.

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:12 PM
nobody gives a shit about drivers in the pits man

try again

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:13 PM
The black flag

you came from nowhere! how's it going?

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:16 PM
on the real though...lets have a meet at a donut shop...it would be the last place that cops would look at lol.

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
fuck using NASCAR slang and fuck yo project copperz

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
on the real though...lets have a meet at a donut shop...it would be the last place that cops would look at lol.

hmm - Krispy Kreme?

... fuck I'm hungry now

speedminded
04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
This is amusing, at least could go through a proxy server to hide the IP ;)

Anyways, just to play along...fuck your abstinence mentality. People are going to continue to street race, just like young teenagers are going to have sex. Why not teach a safe alternative instead of just saying not to do it? In California the CHP take their cars to the strips....i'd love to see a GSP at Commerce playing with us, they won't win but at least "you" might gain respect from new people, bullshit with them, tell them your crazy stories and let them know what it's like to be a cop...families "you" have to talk to after a loved one has been killed, etc.

There is a huge campus just outside of Savannah where GSP, GBI, and even Secret Service train to drive (it even has it's own zip code)...they have road courses, skid pads, an oval track, and even a drag strip. Why not TEACH people how to drive and to RESPECT themselves and others INSTEAD of taking their car, giving them a fine, and slapping them on the wrist?!

thinkfast®
04-07-2006, 03:19 PM
you aint takin us, see? cause we got the shit on lock, see? yeeea

[/bugsy]

Julio
04-07-2006, 03:22 PM
nobody gives a shit about drivers in the pits man

try again

werd fuck that.. My pit is in the Side of :tongue:

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:25 PM

Anyways, just to play along...fuck your abstinence mentality. People are going to continue to street race, just like young teenagers are going to have sex. Why not teach a safe alternative instead of just saying not to do it? In California the CHP take their cars to the strips....i'd love to see a GSP at Commerce playing with us, they won't win but at least "you" might gain respect from new people, bullshit with them, tell them your crazy stories and let them know what it's like to be a cop...families "you" have to talk to after a loved one has been killed, etc.

There is a huge campus just outside of Savannah where GSP, GBI, and even Secret Service train to drive (it even has it's own zip code)...they have road courses, skid pads, an oval track, and even a drag strip. Why not TEACH people how to drive and to RESPECT themselves and others INSTEAD of taking their car, giving them a fine, and slapping them on the wrist?!

actually if the highway patrol ever did that at the track, some cars would be buggered cause they got some supercharged LS1 Camaro's ( they've been @ the Braselton Bash @ Year One )

they even have a little front spoiler that reads here speeder speeder speeder

:lmao:

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:27 PM
have you seen the new Georgia State Patrol charger they got...it was on the news the other night cop was like "there are now 340 reasons not to speed. the 340 is the horsepower of this car"

Bishop
04-07-2006, 03:28 PM
have you seen the new Georgia State Patrol charger they got...it was on the news the other night cop was like "there are now 340 reasons not to speed. the 340 is the horsepower of this car"
lol what a tool

quickdodge®
04-07-2006, 03:29 PM
This thread makes me want to do donuts in a Daycare Parking lot while the kids are outside during recess.

That was the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Die. Now. Later, QD.

BABY J
Wow, there is an intelligent Import owner out there.

Too bad there are no intelligent cops Brian Earl Spilner!!! You boost cars??? You a wheelman?? LMAO!

HyPer50
You can thank the closing down of Dallas dragstrip for adding to the problem of street racing "officer". Why are people going to drive 2 hours away to race "legally" when yall keep shutting down the tracks? Build a good place for people to do this stuff and maybe it wouldn't be such a "problem".

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:30 PM
i thought it was funny but the car looked pretty peppy to me...didnt look like they had under the hood like supercharger or turbo.

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:31 PM
You can thank the closing down of Dallas dragstrip for adding to the problem of street racing "officer". Why are people going to drive 2 hours away to race "legally" when yall keep shutting down the tracks? Build a good place for people to do this stuff and maybe it wouldn't be such a "problem".

Yeah, but there is one problem with that. WE DONT CARE!

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:31 PM
for real the govt would make their money back plus more...charge like commerce does or maybe less like $15 and have it as an all week long thing.

Dirty Octopus™
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
LOL who repped this guy?

HyPer50
04-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, but there is one problem with that. WE DONT CARE!

k, that proves it right there (as if Julio's IP check wasn't enough), this is definatly not a real cop.

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:33 PM
LOL who repped this guy?

Someone that knows what's good for them.

BABY J
04-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Some1 PM me the IP... I can fix Mr. Stevens... I wasn't always a PROFESSIONAL UNIX Systems Engineer... I got my start "somewhere". ;)

ATL-PD
k, that proves it right there (as if Julio's IP check wasn't enough), this is definatly not a real cop.

Ok, let me rephrase so you can understand. I know 5.0 owners have the intelligence level of a stick. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU HAVING A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CAR TO WASTE GASOLINE.

ALVIN
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (22 members and 0 guests)
sloRSX, BABY J, HerSideKick, blk91gs, Halfwit, SwurvinIn, B16a2 Civic, obd1kenobi, ATL-PD, Black Paper Diary, blacknightteg, rolling_trip, Scrilla, Decker1.8t, deffro, crhatchzc, confusedkorean, dELfONiK, speedminded, buddha@TeamFX, 3.5altman

Dirty Octopus™
04-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Someone that knows what's good for them.

Mmmm... right... well i guess i better rep u too so i can get a get outta jail free card. :goodjob:

j/k

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Ok, let me rephrase so you can understand. I know 5.0 owners have the intelligence level of a stick. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU HAVING A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CAR TO WASTE GASOLINE.

OMFG A TREE HUGGER!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! -lights you on fire-

BABY J

@ least we do not waste gas posted up 3 deep at Publix parking lot talking about "crime" while some1 house is getting broken into down the street. Idling for 3 hours at Krispy Kreme is VERY efficient use of our tax dollars. Maybe YOU guys can come hang out w/ us and we will teach you how to drive and intercept the REAL threats out there.

Dirty Octopus™
so are you in that picture you got in yur sig?

HyPer50

Alright "officer" why dont you get your dumbass up off desk duty and go get some real criminals instead of joining us post whores here on IA. As for the 5.0 owners having the intelligence of a stick... lol better watch out who hears you say that, cause I know of SEVERAL police (1 in the APD also) that drive 5.0's, so, might wanna keep a hush hush on your Ford bashing = ) Anyways... why isn't this tool banned yet?

Scrilla
04-07-2006, 03:38 PM

In the famous words of THink: PLEASE EXPLAIN?

carrascopa
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
fuk u pig get the fuk outta here you faggot ass bitch! ill cock slap your momma in the chin

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Alright "officer" why dont you get your dumbass up off desk duty and go get some real criminals instead of joining us post whores here on IA. As for the 5.0 owners having the intelligence of a stick... lol better watch out who hears you say that, cause I know of SEVERAL police (1 in the APD also) that drive 5.0's, so, might wanna keep a hush hush on your Ford bashing = ) Anyways... why isn't this tool banned yet?

Im not banned, because ADMIN is working with us on combating Street Racing.

Dirty Octopus™
04-07-2006, 03:41 PM

Ah HA!!!! He has a man on the inside.
i knew it! Organized Crime
i mean Organized Justice?

ATL-PD
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 26 (23 members and 3 guests)
ATL-PD, SpeedM0nkey, JITB, HerSideKick, carrascopa, ATLien Intruder, SwurvinIn, Scrilla, Halfwit, Decker1.8t, BABY J, crhatchzc, atlvi3tb0i, rolling_trip, thinkfast®, speedminded, anothaRRR, B18c1Turboed, blk91gs, confusedkorean, dELfONiK, buddha@TeamFX, 3.5altman

Its nice to see my message getting out.

Speedm0(\)key

um.. guys.. just got a call. this isnt BS

my apologies sgt stevens.

speedminded
04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok, let me rephrase so you can understand. I know 5.0 owners have the intelligence level of a stick. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU HAVING A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CAR TO WASTE GASOLINE.lol, kinda funny...except tell me how much americans or even the entire world spend on automobile racing...then tell me how much gasoline is wasted there :2cents:

SwurvinIn
^not a real cop...why are you guys giving this fuckstain the light of day? its a regular member on the boards with an extreme bordom problem....

Dirty Octopus™

ah Will... just when i thought you were Born Again HARD!

Decker1.8t
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM
*crickets*

deffro
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM

That is funny. Not really, but kinda

HyPer50
04-07-2006, 03:44 PM

mmmhmm... sure sure... i'll believe it when cops are at my door... *waits patiently*

Stormhammer
ATL-PD, SpeedM0nkey, JITB, HerSideKick, carrascopa, ATLien Intruder, SwurvinIn, Scrilla, Halfwit, Decker1.8t, BABY J, crhatchzc, atlvi3tb0i, rolling_trip, thinkfast®, speedminded, anothaRRR, B18c1Turboed, blk91gs, confusedkorean, dELfONiK, buddha@TeamFX, 3.5altman

actually I dont think anybody really cares about your message

more like entertainment of roasting a pig :lmao:

B18c1Turboed

Havent you ever heard of FILM editing, there really doing the speed limit!
That and also you cant get no tags numbers so you would have a hard time proving a case in court. So you cant use ae homemade video against us.

Oh by the way i saw a few bums downtown go get them off the streets now

Dirty Octopus™
*crickets*.

youve never seen Full Metal Jacket .. dont worry

Bishop

it would be nice to see you burn in a fire you dumb son of a bitch

carrascopa
it is very possible that it may be a real cop. but who gives a fuk. .fuk that bullshit! i know we need police around.. but just keep em the fuk away from me.

JITB
04-07-2006, 03:45 PM
haha best thread ever.. fuck u atlpd suck assess. What abou the car thefts... what about the people stealing cars? What you all gonna do about that? You stupid fucks gonna keep lettin people steal cars?

BABY J
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM

1st of all, STFU... then GROW the fuck up!! If you want to combat racing, here's a fuckin idea --->

http://www.beattheheatinc.org/cops.html

You notice that GEORGIA is nowhere on this list don't you??? And yeah... you remember the black EG hatch that sprayed on your ass for 2 exits on 20 east a month ago and turned you into a dot in my rear-view? That was me, and THAT'S beating the fucking heat bitch. Maybe show up in uniform to our meets w/OUT your towtruck pals and ticket-book and you may learn a lot. Go pull over some of those trucks w/ 3 foot lifts that's waiting for a minivan driver to impale himself on the towhook when he runs into it.

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:47 PM
alex i think your safe in gwinnett...atl-pd lol.

even if it is a cop he/she doesnt sound like any cop i've ever met.

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:48 PM
If you all can recall the bust at Moreland Avenue. That was just a test of our abilities to collaborate with the rest of the outlying counties. I have nothing further to say.

SwurvinIn
its not like a single one of us race within atlanta city limits anyway...him and his dept are out of jurisdiction for the majority of us

HyPer50
alex i think your safe in gwinnett...atl-pd lol.

even if it is a cop he/she doesnt sound like any cop i've ever met.

Yup, thats how I know it isn't a cop. At first he was trying to be professional, now he's just like the rest of the post whores on IA when there feelings get hurt lol.

deffro
04-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Why antagonize this guy? He's only doing his job. If he pulls a car over for having a big exhaust and a wing it's one thing, but if he pulls a car over that is swerving in and out of traffic on the interstate doing 100mph I say more power to him.

Flame suit on....

ATL-PD
04-07-2006, 03:50 PM
its not like a single one of us race within atlanta city limits anyway...him and his dept are out of jurisdiction for the majority of us

Moreland Avenue was not in our jurisdiction, does that make you think we dont work with outside counties? By all means go street race somewhere else! Youll be fine.

BABY J
If you all can recall the bust at Moreland Avenue. That was just a test of our abilities to collaborate with the rest of the outlying counties. I have nothing further to say.

No what bust?? PUH LEEZ give us details on this illegal activity sir... we are here to assist!! ENLIGHTEN us on the Moreland bust... WITHOUT using google fuck head. What is your 1st name, and I KNOW it's not SSGT.

JITB

i dont think not 1 IA member got busted AT moreland...moreland is/was a joke anyway. People racing in a big ass parkinglot on one of the most poular streets in ATL... Cmon dumbass use your head..try again.

speedminded
so are you in that picture you got in yur sig?lol, APD IT's gonna freak when they see a billion hits on their banner from an import forum.

IndianStig
FUCK THE POPO

WHO WANTS TO MEET AT BARRET TONIGHT?

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 32 (27 members and 5 guests)
sloRSX, HyPer50, rolling_trip, billythekid310, c17r15, crushed, B18c1Turboed, anothaRRR, crhatchzc, BABY J, Decker1.8t, JITB, HerSideKick, Scrilla, SwurvinIn, atlvi3tb0i, nolimitsteveo, blacknightteg, Stormhammer, speedminded, thinkfast®, Halfwit, fastboyamin, confusedkorean, dELfONiK, buddha@TeamFX, 3.5altman

HyPer50
04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
FUCK THE POPO

WHO WANTS TO MEET AT BARRET TONIGHT?

i'll probably be out there tonight... in my blazer tho, since the mustang is in the shop (stereotype x 10 lmao)

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
And no by all means I don't care if you have jurisdiction anywhere...go bother the trucks that get together at the gas stations but if a group of say 2-3 cars get together to hang out and talk then they are street racing and yall need to break it up.

don't get me wrong cops can be cool but you sir are not one of those.

Bishop
04-07-2006, 03:53 PM
fuck you dumb son of a bitches that keep posting the currently actuve users viweing this thread....

and most of all....fuck you dick lips stevens you fucking pussy

speedminded
i dont think not 1 IA member got busted AT moreland...moreland is/was a joke anyway. People racing in a big ass parkinglot on one of the most poular streets in ATL... Cmon dumbass use your head..try again.You don't know what you are talking about, that was a highly organized underground street racing organization...they spent weeks and 10's of thousands of dollars to bust caprices on 22's and 22 second civics. lol.

ALVIN
dick lips stevens hahaha that shit is funny as hail.

IndianStig
04-07-2006, 03:54 PM

see below :yay: :taun:

blacknightteg
04-07-2006, 03:54 PM
i like cheese.....

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
It's so funny all these fuckin kids get on here and say "fuck the po po".. blah blah blah, but then when they get pulled over they cry to try to get out of their fuckin tickets and then they have to run to mommy and daddy to help them pay for their stupid selfless actions... Dude, fuck that... TAKE EM' ALL TO JAIL AND SUSPEND THEIR LICENSES TO THE FULLEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE... It might help save a fuckin life somewhere down the road...

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 03:56 PM
i like cheese.....

lol off topic but we were at kroger today going to get some cheese slices with my fiancees wic and they were like you cant get this cheap shit and gave us the "deluxe" cheese slices lol.

SwurvinIn
:lmao: +1

Dirty Octopus™

repost?

BABY J
1st you say -->

then you say -->

Moreland Avenue was not in our jurisdiction, does that make you think we dont work with outside counties? By all means go street race somewhere else! Youll be fine.

IN RESPONSE THIS WE TAKE YOUR WORDS AND WE SAY -->

"Any motivational comments made by the APD representative will be recorded and can be used if WE are found in contempt on the roads."

In other words, thanks for the OFFICIAL permission from APDs finest to ILEGALLY streetrace. I got an idea, shut your freakin' cum dumpster!

Bishop
04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
It's so funny all these fuckin kids get on here and say "fuck the po po".. blah blah blah, but then when they get pulled over they cry to try to get out of their fuckin tickets and then they have to run to mommy and daddy to help them pay for their stupid selfless actions... Dude, fuck that... TAKE EM' ALL TO JAIL AND SUSPEND THEIR LICENSES TO THE FULLEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE... It might help save a fuckin life somewhere down the road...
um......yeah....... :rolleyes:

blacknightteg
lol off topic but we were at kroger today going to get some cheese slices with my fiancees wic and they were like you cant get this cheap shit and gave us the "deluxe" cheese slices lol.

lol awesome

ATK_Designs
Street racing are for teh ghey who don't have enough money to take it to the track. So FUCK THEM. Go home to your mama.

Also, the police shouldn't base on the appearance of the vehicle. Instead, base on the witness and what they see. If they see 10 people in fix up cars in an empty parking lot and arrest them all. That's just FUCKING GAY. Go after real crime. If you see street racing, arrest them. Don't arrest civilians who're automotive enthusiasts. Those police who're corrupted and can't seem to make the right judgement and trying to get points, FUCK YOU TOO

I've know lots of officers, from deputies, sheriffs, to secret agent and FBI, and they AGREE that, just like normal car enthusiasts, there's the SAME PERCENTAGE, or EVEN MORE of corrupted popos who abuse their power. Those wimp ass pussy cops need to go suck some cocks.

For the rest of you who obey the law, and those that address the law according, you have my praise.

IndianStig
04-07-2006, 03:58 PM
repost?

yep, i dont care tho

stevens can arrest my ass for a repost if he wants

c17r15
O RLY?

http://www.popcenter.org/library/goldstein/2003/03-43.pdf

Copied directly from the real "Project Black Flag" from Stockton, CA in 2003.

anothaRRR
Sure, yeah...I have paid over thousands on tickets, never cried once...Whos dick are you sucking??

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 03:59 PM
um......yeah....... :rolleyes:

wtf? did you not see that post or am I seeing things? Someone said fuck the popo.. Nevermind... lol

ALVIN
i need 5 more rep points for another green block

Bishop
Sure, yeah...I have paid over thousands on tickets, never cried once...Whos dick are you sucking??
ahahahahahahahaha

deffro
04-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Street racing are for teh ghey who don't have enough money to take it to the track. So FUCK THEM. Go home to your mama.

Also, the police shouldn't base on the appearance of the vehicle. Instead, base on the witness and what they see. If they see 10 people in fix up cars in an empty parking lot and arrest them all. That's just FUCKING GAY. Go after real crime. If you see street racing, arrest them. Don't arrest civilians who're automotive enthusiasts. Those police who're corrupted and can't seem to make the right judgement and trying to get points, FUCK YOU TOO

I've know lots of officers, from deputies, sheriffs, to secret agent and FBI, and they AGREE that, just like normal car enthusiasts, there's the SAME PERCENTAGE, or EVEN MORE of corrupted popos who abuse their power. Those wimp ass pussy cops need to go suck some cocks.

For the rest of you who obey the law, and those that address the law according, you have my praise.

My sentiments exactly..

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:00 PM

awwww... me too... how cute! We're like 2 peas in a fuckin pod... How old are you?

BABY J
04-07-2006, 04:01 PM
O RLY?

WEAK SAUCE. How CONVENIENT for this to be only your 2nd post too.... NICE. DIE W/ SSGT STEVENS

blacknightteg
lol let me help out with that, FUCK THE PO PO FUCK THE PO PO! lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
lol let me help out with that, FUCK THE PO PO FUCK THE PO PO! lol

haha..

Dirty Octopus™
04-07-2006, 04:02 PM
i need 5 more rep points for another green block

yeah how much points does it take to get another block?
i think ATL-PD may get another block before i do. and that shit aint right!

anothaRRR
awwww... me too... how cute! We're like 2 peas in a fuckin pod... How old are you?
24 does it matter...So you must be saying all that from your perspective, from asking your parents for money...

Bishop
wtf? did you not see that post or am I seeing things? Someone said fuck the popo.. Nevermind... lol
lol i know...but the rest of what you said...i dont know if you were reffering to me or what...but i have paid probably about $2,000 for 2 tickets...i didnt cry...i paid for them my self...And on the second ticket the cop was extremly disrespectful and after i said something to him about it he shut the fuck up right then and there. Thats just me though...not trying to bitch at you or anhything, just dont make assumptions like that.

IndianStig
O RLY?

Copied directly from the real "Project Black Flag" from Stockton, CA in 2003.

:screwy:

speedminded
04-07-2006, 04:03 PM

There is a huge campus just outside of Savannah where GSP, GBI, and even Secret Service train to drive (it even has it's own zip code)...they have road courses, skid pads, an oval track, and even a drag strip. Why not TEACH people how to drive and to RESPECT themselves and others INSTEAD of taking their car, giving them a fine, and slapping them on the wrist?!I want a reply to this...

ALVIN
yeah how much points does it take to get another block?
i think ATL-PD may get another block before i do. and that shit aint right!

your first 5 i believe are 100 a piece after that its 200.

thinkfast®
lemme hear ya say SCRUB the ground

Bishop
04-07-2006, 04:05 PM
lemme hear ya say SCRUB the ground
SCRUB the ground

Dirty Octopus™
your first 5 i believe are 100 a piece after that its 200.

Cool

c17r15
WEAK SAUCE. How CONVENIENT for this to be only your 2nd post too.... NICE. DIE W/ SSGT STEVENS

i've been here longer than you have you fucktard

BABY J

EZ there... I have been dating CAV in my mind for weeks... you will NOT attempt to attack or defame my imaginary gf.

speedminded
your first 5 i believe are 100 a piece after that its 200.that pissed me off, thought I was 2 short of the next block then i didn't get it?!!!!...grrr...78 more to now.

thinkfast®
be my, nasty dancer, dancer fo money, do what I want you to do

ALVIN
04-07-2006, 04:06 PM
ohh snap im at 8 boxes...I'd liek to thank thinkfast for the little nudge. lol

Scrub tha ground

speedminded
EZ there... I have been dating CAV in my mind for weeks... you will NOT attempt to attack or defame my imaginary gf.you can go ahead and imagine beating his R too, that's all most of us can ever do :tongue:

anothaRRR
EZ there... I have been dating CAV in my mind for weeks... you will NOT attempt to attack or defame my imaginary gf.
LOL, ok will do

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:07 PM
be my, nasty dancer, dancer fo money, do what I want you to do
thats like some 2 legit shit right there...

BABY J
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
i've been here longer than you have you fucktard

Who told you my name? Wow! Please only use my forum name though... don't want that to get out. LOL

ALVIN
I gotta get my friend to put his busa back together...he says its not street legal nor can it be made street legal unless you get a new chassis(sp)

Tiff-O-Bitties
24 does it matter...So you must be saying all that from your perspective, from asking your parents for money...

Dude, fuck you, my parents are dead...:goodjob:

Where the fuck did I get my money? I've been working since as far back as I could remember.. Been in plenty of trouble with the cops (fortunately never for something as stupid as street racing:jerkit:) and paid plenty of fines WITH MY OWN MONEY! I never ask anyone for money... Ask anyone who knows me... If I can't afford it and I need it, I suffer until I can get it...

lol i know...but the rest of what you said...i dont know if you were reffering to me or what...but i have paid probably about $2,000 for 2 tickets...i didnt cry...i paid for them my self...And on the second ticket the cop was extremly disrespectful and after i said something to him about it he shut the fuck up right then and there. Thats just me though...not trying to bitch at you or anhything, just dont make assumptions like that.

No, I was referring to the little ricers that think they are king shit and really when it comes to being BIG to a cop, they bitch out... it happens all the time.. I think it's funny...

That was not directed torwards you in any way if you don't meet that certain criteria... don't get your panties in a wad...

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Is the roof on fire yet???

BABY J
04-07-2006, 04:10 PM
you can go ahead and imagine beating his R too, that's all most of us can ever do :tongue:

LOL. can't win 'em all... but I do not scare too easily. ;) A loss here and there keeps me humble and also fuels my motivation. I always give props, win lose or draw. I mean if we are in totally diff classes then there would be no point... I choose my battles... but if we're comparable then there's 1 way to know. ;)

anothaRRR
Well I dont street race, but have had a few run ins with the "law"

Bishop
No, I was referring to the little ricers that think they are king shit and really when it comes to being BIG to a cop, they bitch out... it happens all the time.. I think it's funny...

That was not directed torwards you in any way if you don't meet that certain criteria... don't get your panties in a wad...
ehh they're not :rolleyes: your statement was general...

Tiff-O-Bitties
anothaRRR, where in g'ville do you live.. sorry, totally off subject? Don't worry, I'm not gonna come stalk you...

BABY J
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Is the roof on fire yet???

You set it on fire!!! :slap: See what you did? I'm not playing with you NEmore... you bring the HEAT!!! LMAO!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
ehh they're not :rolleyes: your statement was general...

alright... ;)

speedminded
04-07-2006, 04:13 PM
LOL. can't win 'em all... but I do not scare too easily. ;) A loss here and there keeps me humble and also fuels my motivation. I always give props, win lose or draw. I mean if we are in totally diff classes then there would be no point... I choose my battles... but if we're comparable then there's 1 way to know. ;)lol, losing only gives me something to look forward to...new parts! :D

anothaRRR
anothaRRR, where in g'ville do you live.. sorry, totally off subject? Don't worry, I'm not gonna come stalk you...
I stay off of 129s, yes my first stalker....

BABY J
lol, losing only gives me something to look forward to...new parts! :D

WERD :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:14 PM
I stay off of 129s, yes my first stalker....

I do too, do you know where Summit Place is?

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Summit Place, uhm, nope, I stay towards the Jackson county line...But I may have to find out where thats at..

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 04:15 PM
its off of 75 - south of ATL

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I do too, do you know where Summit Place is?

Aww hwe looking for a 1 night stand!!!:lickpuss:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Summit Place, uhm, nope, I stay towards the Jackson county line...But I may have to find out where thats at..

it's off 129/Limestone Parkway.. Yea, your a little south of me...

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:17 PM
not like its a bad thing....

Tiff-O-Bitties

nah, cause then he'd have to find some other ho.. I'm not like that..:rolleyes:

speedminded
Summit Place, uhm, nope, I stay towards the Jackson county line...But I may have to find out where thats at..she's up near clarks bridge...get that teg running and show her how fwd is supposed to go ;)

anothaRRR
it's off 129/Limestone Parkway.. Yea, your a little south of me...
Is that near the Golds Gym???

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:18 PM
she's up near clarks bridge...get that teg running and show her how fwd is supposed to go ;)

let me show how 2 wheels feels jason... come on, hop on my bike.. you only thought the cavy was scary...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
i will say one thing, and one thing only

Fuck the police.

Tiff-O-Bitties
Is that near the Golds Gym???

yea, it was golds, now it's ricks... but yea, it's to the right of that.. back off in the woods.. lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
i will say one thing, and one thing only

Fuck the police.

haha.. it's ok for you to say that.:chuckles:

Ran
Wow, 13 pages already... :eek:

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
yea, it was golds, now it's ricks... but yea, it's to the right of that.. back off in the woods.. lol
I got a friend that lives over Clarks Bridge, that is the bridge where the Canoe/rowing shit went on?

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
haha.. it's ok for you to say that.:chuckles:

hmm

fuck the Cav-E-R?

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:22 PM
I got a friend that lives over Clarks Bridge, that is the bridge where the Canoe/rowing shit went on?

yep, who is it?

anothaRRR
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank god

Tiff-O-Bitties
hmm

fuck the Cav-E-R?

what?!:D

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:23 PM
yep, who is it?
Some guy I work with, Tony is his name...

Stormhammer
04-07-2006, 04:23 PM
what?!:D

uhhh... :D

:lickpuss: :boobies: :yay:

:taun:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Some guy I work with, Tony is his name...

oh, i dont know a tony, except the one on here.. oh well..

Well, I'm off work, BYE BITCHES and PIGS!

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Fuck this, I gotta eat and get ready to go to work....

anothaRRR
04-07-2006, 04:25 PM
oh, i dont know a tony, except the one on here.. oh well..

Well, I'm off work, BYE BITCHES and PIGS!
Where u work at??

Mike Lowrey
04-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Why do I get the sneaky feeling that Brett has something to do with this?????

Hulud
04-07-2006, 04:26 PM