PDA

View Full Version : The Guy Who Stole My 96 4dr Green Integra around Christmas...

4drGreenTeg
04-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Well some of yall read back in Christmas about my 96 4dr Green Integra getting stolen, it was posted. Well.. it was found, and one of the 2 guys went to jail. The cop told me he was gonna get charged with Grand Theft Auto for stealing a car and using his garage as a chop shop. Well come to find out after talkin to a detective about my case, the kid claimed he "bought" the stolen parts. So he is out of jail and back on the street yet again. So just beware anyone with an integra. He can get in em, and he can tow them. So you alarm system aint gonna do much. Get a low jack for real. I made the mistake of not having a lowjack and now my $13,000 i put into my integra is gone. But yeah, just lettin yall know about that dude.

Negrodamus
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM
What was this dudes name,location etc.....with this honda/acura theft any info is good info.

aaronfelipe
04-07-2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the warning!

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2006, 07:19 AM
you know the shop name tho?

HiPSI
04-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Well some of yall read back in Christmas about my 96 4dr Green Integra getting stolen, it was posted. Well.. it was found, and one of the 2 guys went to jail. The cop told me he was gonna get charged with Grand Theft Auto for stealing a car and using his garage as a chop shop. Well come to find out after talkin to a detective about my case, the kid claimed he "bought" the stolen parts. So he is out of jail and back on the street yet again. So just beware anyone with an integra. He can get in em, and he can tow them. So you alarm system aint gonna do much. Get a low jack for real. I made the mistake of not having a lowjack and now my $13,000 i put into my integra is gone. But yeah, just lettin yall know about that dude.

that is still theft by receiving.

any info you have on this dude would be nice (like where his shop is) in case anyone else gets their shit stolen, it would be another spot to check.

LQQKITZME
04-07-2006, 09:09 AM
There is not a Grand Theft Auto Charge in Ga that I am aware of thats what the dekalb cop told me about my car a few years ago...

speedminded
04-07-2006, 09:54 AM
That's all bullshit, where is the title...why would someone purchase a car of that age knowing there isn't a title with it...technically he would still not own it?! What about a bill of sale? Post the name of the shop or pm it to me, he's full of it.

RandomGuy
04-07-2006, 10:20 AM
That's all bullshit, where is the title...why would someone purchase a car of that age knowing there isn't a title with it...technically he would still not own it?! What about a bill of sale? Post the name of the shop or pm it to me, he's full of it.
he can always say he got it cheap as shit... but still

thats theft my receiving ;)

speedminded
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM
How was the car found? Did the detectives have clues that led them to him or was it just sited or what?

IntegraXTR
04-07-2006, 01:58 PM
thats how the game works man, if you didn't catch him in the act then there are tons of loop holes to get out. And one more thing, lowjack can't help, one touch from the tail lights to your antenna and the car is fried, in other words good bye low jack. Best security is a garage or quick release.

speedminded
04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
thats how the game works man, if you didn't catch him in the act then there are tons of loop holes to get out. And one more thing, lowjack can't help, one touch from the tail lights to your antenna and the car is fried, in other words good bye low jack. Best security is a garage or quick release.It uses a seperate antenna, just a wire ran under the interior carpet or plastic....grounding the car isn't gonna do anything unless you can run some serious voltage through killing all electronics.

There's other ways to cheat, depending on whether it's a cellular or gps based locator, but no way am i giving out that info!

Schugg
04-07-2006, 02:08 PM
there is no shop......he said the guy was using his garage as a chop shop. im sure he was talking about a house garage.

B18c1Turboed
04-07-2006, 02:31 PM
What county and Area? thats all i need to know!!

770bb6
04-07-2006, 07:33 PM
definately give more info if you are gonna "warn us"....

i4_garage
04-07-2006, 07:45 PM
the best security system is a garage wit a bed next to it and some sort of fire arm......

Soloboy
04-07-2006, 09:41 PM
9mm S&W, with a Glock17 By my Side, and a Alarm, Try me thats all I got to say, With a Concealed License to Hold my Gun... Wha wha..!!!

Sorry to hear this man...

RISKYB
04-08-2006, 08:57 AM
forget puttin them in jail lets just beat them into a veggie statuts and be done with them

v3rd1g0
04-08-2006, 10:39 AM
from what i heard from 4drgreenteg's co-worker is that the guy had it sitting infront of his house in pieces and someone spotted it or a patrol car saw it(i don't really remember which). I don't know too much about the court/police side but i can find out for everyone and let you know.

IntegraXTR
04-08-2006, 10:40 AM
It uses a seperate antenna, just a wire ran under the interior carpet or plastic....grounding the car isn't gonna do anything unless you can run some serious voltage through killing all electronics.

There's other ways to cheat, depending on whether it's a cellular or gps based locator, but no way am i giving out that info!

haha me either, I know how to kill it, but I'm keeping that to myself...

IntegraXTR
04-08-2006, 10:41 AM
the best security system is a garage wit a bed next to it and some sort of fire arm......

damn right, thats the best security you can have

SLiP-N-SLiDe
04-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Quote:Originally Posted by VinhBodyS

Quote:Originally Posted by krucial7integra
damn right, thats the best security you can have

BED? buy a coffin so you can dump his ass in there after he tries to steal your shit!

ProjectWidow
04-08-2006, 06:07 PM
haha me either, I know how to kill it, but I'm keeping that to myself...
see...if two people on here already know how to disable it, then Im sure some theives know how to also.

Soloboy
04-08-2006, 06:15 PM
see...if two people on here already know how to disable it, then Im sure some theives know how to also.

Yep ur Right, Invest in a GUN!!! Or Some Sort of Destructing Weapon... Thats what I have...

Just put it this way, If yall want to try me, Come...

FUCK YOU nikkas who think I stole ur INTEGRA's FUCK ALL YALL, Cause yall dont know SHIT... Come over to my house and Try me....

I dont steal...!

ProjectWidow
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Yep ur Right, Invest in a GUN!!! Or Some Sort of Destructing Weapon... Thats what I have...

1542 Black Hickory Pl, Norcross GA 30093, Im a G, Theres my Address, And Come try me, ill show you how to Prevent ur Car from getting Stolen...!!!
Yeh but what happens when you go to a movie or go out somewhere other than home and you aren't by your car?

BLk92DA
04-08-2006, 07:50 PM

1542 Black Hickory Pl, Norcross GA 30093, Im a G, Theres my Address, And Come try me, ill show you how to Prevent ur Car from getting Stolen...!!!

who would want to steal ur mix matched color LS anyways :tongue:

4drGreenTeg
04-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Im not handing out the address that would just be stupid on my part. I do have it. He lives in Lithonia. No shop, personal garage of his mom's house. She had no idea what he was doing is what she told the cop... but why would your son be stripping a car like mine, she ain't stupid.. she knows, she frontin. He drives a white civic to...

4drGreenTeg
04-08-2006, 08:36 PM
who would want to steal ur mix matched color LS anyways :tongue:

my car wasn't mix matched colors...

BLk92DA
04-08-2006, 08:56 PM
if u opened your eyes, i was quoting soloboy =]

4drGreenTeg
04-08-2006, 09:15 PM
.............. ....... ....... ......... ain't even worth it.... im not getting kicked from IA again... imma just leave it alone

RandomGuy
04-08-2006, 11:21 PM
.............. ....... ....... ......... ain't even worth it.... im not getting kicked from IA again... imma just leave it alone
lol wtf?
are you slow?

4drGreenTeg
04-09-2006, 02:13 AM
what are you talkin about. don't worry about me, no im not slow, you saying i am.. You are gonna start a wack argument, jesus christ

jackdaripper
04-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Maybe they was trying to get all that rice off the streets.

E46bud
04-09-2006, 01:24 PM
It uses a seperate antenna, just a wire ran under the interior carpet or plastic....grounding the car isn't gonna do anything unless you can run some serious voltage through killing all electronics.

and there are lowjack viper alarms that run on a seperate battery altogether :-)

4drGreenTeg
04-10-2006, 01:42 AM
Yeah all that rice off the street, right... I would like to see you say that to my face first off cause you know 95% of folks aint got the balls to, and yeah you fall in that section, and you obvious had no idea what i was working on at home for that car. rub your dick in between a gay dudes butt cheeks till you bust cunt. keep talkin. keep talkin. cause thats all you will do is flapppp those lips

Krappy
04-10-2006, 06:52 AM
no such thing as grand theft auto in GA, the charge is Theft by Taking....

B16a2 Civic
04-10-2006, 07:12 AM
hmmm ok then

v3rd1g0
04-10-2006, 07:15 AM
just a bunch of flamers here. I liked his teg, i'm pretty sure it had engine work done as well as body work

luvleexcivic
04-10-2006, 09:15 AM

ey soloboy u sure do talk alot of shiet ... u aint no G .. u fuckin wallaB

Soloboy
04-10-2006, 03:51 PM

what make you come in hear Snappin ur legs dawg... Mind yo business...always gotta get in someone business dawg... Since you and your boyz are Gs, theres my address above, Try me... dawg..!

Soloboy
04-10-2006, 04:39 PM

Haha man you now start talkin smack when everything was all cooled off, I was supposed to buy some parts from u, and Now you talking shit man... Whats ur Problem???

IntegraXTR
04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
yall nikkas funny as hell, IA bangin, haha

BlackDubs
04-10-2006, 09:25 PM
You guys should just meet up and beat the shit out one another.

:boxing:

xIgotBOOSTx
04-12-2006, 11:21 AM
You guys should just meet up and beat the shit out one another.

:boxing:

yea what he said.

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
9mm S&W, with a Glock17 By my Side, and a Alarm, Try me thats all I got to say, With a Concealed License to Hold my Gun... Wha wha..!!!

Sorry to hear this man...

Yea i highly dought that you have a license to carry shit, Arent you on PROBATION? maybe i should call them up and let them know this shit.

Oh and that shit about you aint no thief Yea ok. If your not you sure hang out with the crew that be jacking cars and you know who they are, its funny how SNOOP dogg, Skidtron97 or some shit like that and aslo you all be sellin parts on here , and dont ahve a job!!

You aint fooling anyone man.. Thanks for the address i already had it tough!!

eclipsed
04-23-2006, 03:56 PM
dude i remember reading that in the cars fr sale forum !
well atleast he was caught for some time !
sorry to hear that shit though dude .