PDA

View Full Version : Misc 2006 NFL schedule released

TeeJay
04-06-2006, 01:05 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=schedule/2006
looks like the falcons open the season at their hated rival carolina. i live in charlotte and i guarantee you ill be at that game sporting my falcons gear!! they also play the saints on mon night in week 3, the first game back in new orleans since katrina....discuss

HyPer50
04-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Sweet, we get to play Cinci... Guess Chad Johnson is gonna get his chance to back up the smack he was talkin' about Deangelo lol. Can't wait for that game. Looks like the schedule is ass backwards from last year... last year all our division/rivalry games were in the last 1/4 of the season, this season most of them are at the beginning. oh well, cool cool.

Also heard we either have/or are about to sign Wayne Gandy to LT. Glad to hear that cause I was kinda worried about that spot, since we lost Shaffer.

TeeJay
04-06-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah i just heard the eagles got ed "jabba the hut" jasper

HyPer50
04-06-2006, 04:37 PM
yeah i just heard the eagles got ed "jabba the hut" jasper

Jasper was actually pretty decent, except for the fact that he gets injured too often.. He was always really quick off the snap, I think it was actually Philly who originally drafted him, so guess he's headed back home.

Speakin' of DT... man if we get a good DT to stand beside Coleman, we will have without a doubt the best DLine in all of football... Abraham, (whoever), Coleman, Kerney... that's a sack happy crew right there.

TeeJay
04-06-2006, 04:40 PM
you aint lyin man