PDA

View Full Version : speedmonkey!

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 12:51 PM
are u a whoreslounge bitch now?

i see u in here and i hope ur just bored or something... u been ho-in it up for a long time... last few days... whats up yo?

u gettin soft?

MongolPup
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
its actually.... speedm0nkey. that explains why he hasn't responded...doesn't think your talking to him.

RandomGuy
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
u gettin soft?
lol when was he ever hard

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 12:57 PM
in ur ass? jk

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:00 PM

in your mother, we smacked uglies while we bumped the Punjabi Clap as loud as we could. it was pimp

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:01 PM

i see u in here and i hope ur just bored or something... u been ho-in it up for a long time... last few days... whats up yo?

u gettin soft?

waitin for CMYbunny to reply.. that bitch keeps ignoring me.

the kills forum is slow, plus.. i did once say i'd get rid of all the bullshit that pollutes this forum.. and well...

thanks to me and brett GI is gone.

RandomGuy
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
in your mother, we smacked uglies while we bumped the Punjabi Clap as loud as we could. it was pimp
oh... thats what the noise was. Appreciate for clearin it up.

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
waitin for CMYbunny to reply.. that bitch keeps ignoring me.

the kills forum is slow, plus.. i did once say i'd get rid of all the bullshit that pollutes this forum.. and well...

thanks to me and brett GI is gone.
u better get that ! i will be dissapointed in u if u dont!!! post pics!! or ill tape!!

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
oh... thats what the noise was. Appreciate for clearin it up.

yeah dude.. we went to your room to check up on you after we were done. you were dead asleep.. and we decided to play a joke on you.. i was just gonna plump my nuts on your face and take a picture.. but your mom was like
"i got a better idea" .. she took her fingers and slid them inside her.. both came out gleaming with my very own man juice.. and she smeered it on your upper lip.. we both were like "kekekekekekekekke" snuck out of the room and again... "kekekekekekekekekeke ^.^".. then we went to go smack uglies again

Nemesis
04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
yeah dude.. we went to your room to check up on you after we were done. you were dead asleep.. and we decided to play a joke on you.. i was just gonna plump my nuts on your face and take a picture.. but your mom was like
"i got a better idea" .. she took her fingers and slid them inside her.. both came out gleaming with my very own man juice.. and she smeered it on your upper lip.. we both were like "kekekekekekekekke" snuck out of the room and again... "kekekekekekekekekeke ^.^".. then we went to go smack uglies again

hahahahahahahaha

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
buahhahahahah

Dirty Octopus™
04-06-2006, 01:08 PM
i think he likes it.. He really likes it

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:09 PM
i think he likes it.. He really likes it

i like it

Dirty Octopus™
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Its like crack and peanut butter. aint it?

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Its like crack and peanut butter. aint it?

its like.. quittin your job.. and bringin a bunch of your buddies and hookers to your apt to party for a couple of days.. and finally on day 6 as you make your way thru the living room full of OD'ed corpses.. you finally make it to the mirror on the glass table for a final ski of the slopes down white mountain.. and for a few hours.. nothing else matters.

speedminded
04-06-2006, 01:12 PM

u gettin soft?He's just trying to find something he's actually good at and whoring seems to be working out better :tongue:

RandomGuy
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
damnnn i thought it was a milk mustache too!

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
He's just trying to find something he's actually good at and whoring seems to be working out better :tongue:

im good at pissing people off.. which is why you posted. thanks +1 for me

speedminded
04-06-2006, 01:14 PM
im good at pissing people off.. which is why you posted. thanks +1 for melol, what do i have to be pissed about...? where am i pissed? :thinking:

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 01:15 PM
im good at pissing people off.. which is why you posted. thanks +1 for me
you do piss ppl off, its soo funny, i usually stay in the cars for sale forum and jump on ppl telling them to kill themselves if they dont post all info, but lately ive moved to here as well. hmmm. too bored at werk.

Dirty Octopus™
04-06-2006, 01:19 PM
its like.. quittin your job.. and bringin a bunch of your buddies and hookers to your apt to party for a couple of days.. and finally on day 6 as you make your way thru the living room full of OD'ed corpses.. you finally make it to the mirror on the glass table for a final ski of the slopes down white mountain.. and for a few hours.. nothing else matters.

YEAH! OD'd on the crack and peanut butter that is none other than the Whoreslounge

its like good pussy cuz once you go black you never go back to Brown because youve passed the point of no return because of 9/11 :goodjob: and...

Dammit ive lost my train of rant

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:22 PM
lol, what do i have to be pissed about...? where am i pissed? :thinking:

dude.. what ya want?

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 01:23 PM
dude.. what ya want?
lol get him frustrated!!!

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:25 PM
lol get him frustrated!!!

i think that ricer wants to start some shit

speedminded
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
i think that ricer wants to start some shitlol, you're finally getting somewhere...thought you were gonna be a pussy and not say anything ;)

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:39 PM
lol, you're finally getting somewhere...thought you were gonna be a pussy and not say anything ;)

you know me.. so what.. ya wanna start something ricer?

FDslider
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
lol, you're finally getting somewhere...thought you were gonna be a pussy and not say anything ;)
gay ass integra owners. That's all I have to say. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:42 PM
gay ass integra owners. That's all I have to say. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

correction... not needed LMAO

FDslider
04-06-2006, 01:42 PM
BTW, nice integra. I'm sorry people, I gotta give the man his props.

speedminded
04-06-2006, 01:47 PM
you know me.. so what.. ya wanna start something ricer?

gay ass integra owners. That's all I have to say. Correct me if I am wrong, please.yep, fwd is pretty gay...kinda boring. But you're both more than welcome to join on a midnight mountain run....even a monkey can drive in a straight line :D

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 01:50 PM
yep, fwd is pretty gay...kinda boring. But you're both more than welcome to join on a midnight mountain run....even a monkey can drive in a straight line :D

famous Equal mind type line right there ^

mtn run april 23rd, if you're mom lets ya out.. hit me up for more info

speedminded
04-06-2006, 01:56 PM
famous Equal mind type line right there ^

mtn run april 23rd, if you're mom lets ya out.. hit me up for more infoactually i usually say that about nascar, "a monkey can drive in circles" :) I think the "equal mind type" did hit a nerve though :rolleyes: :tongue: you got a pm!

{X}Echo419
04-06-2006, 01:59 PM
yep, fwd is pretty gay...kinda boring. But you're both more than welcome to join on a midnight mountain run....even a monkey can drive in a straight line :D
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

{X}Echo419
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM

you are wrong. :cheers:

FDslider
04-06-2006, 02:04 PM
I'll join ya up there, but I don't wanna see you go off the mountain. I guess I'll just have to close my eyes! j/k. Where at in North GA are you located?

speedminded
04-06-2006, 02:06 PM
I'll join ya up there, but I don't wanna see you go off the mountain. I guess I'll just have to close my eyes! j/k. Where at in North GA are you located?Around, but lived in dahlonega for 15 years...those are my roads ;)

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2006, 02:10 PM
that gah danm speedmonkey, he does livin up the forums a lil.

FDslider
04-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Around, but lived in dahlonega for 15 years...those are my roads ;)
fuck that then. You prolly know 180 inside and out, don't you fucker! And the other side of Blood Mountain (the narrow 2 lane road that overlooks Dahlonega). You would prolly kill me up there!

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 02:43 PM
fuck that then. You prolly know 180 inside and out, don't you fucker! And the other side of Blood Mountain (the narrow 2 lane road that overlooks Dahlonega). You would prolly kill me up there!

dont worry, it'd be my first time out there, ill do a few practice runs.. relax during the turns and completey ridicule him in the straights.. thats all i need really, no point in beating myself and the car.

speedminded
04-06-2006, 02:55 PM
fuck that then. You prolly know 180 inside and out, don't you fucker! And the other side of Blood Mountain (the narrow 2 lane road that overlooks Dahlonega). You would prolly kill me up there!Hrmm, guess you could say that :tongue: Z32 for 4 years...used to run up hwy. 60 for lunch, tie off a rope, rappel australian a 1/2 dozen times, eat a sandwich, then drive back down from the cliff in less than an hour. Ran everything from Porsche's, Ferrari's, to Viper's on those roads...damn I miss RWD :(

Had a gf in suches (yeah decent females do exist up there..both her and her hot cousin...the one with the teeth, lol...jk!) so every night for a long time was a mtn. run for me...15 minutes max. from wal-mart to T.W.O ;) Then my triumph daytona 955i wasn't legal before inspection [salvage from insurance auction] so i could only run the mtn. loops at night...learn the meaning of life real quick running triple digits up 129 under the moon.

Hwy. 129 is my proof that fwd drift isn't only done on trays at 5mph :D

speedminded
04-06-2006, 02:59 PM
dont worry, it'd be my first time out there, ill do a few practice runs.. relax during the turns and completey ridicule him in the straights.. thats all i need really, no point in beating myself and the car.lol, if you only knew how many people i've watched lose it in my rear view mirror... *shakes head*

Speedm0(\)key
04-30-2006, 01:34 PM
lol, if you only knew how many people i've watched lose it in my rear view mirror... *shakes head*

you must've gone with xEcho or whatever the fuck his name is.. and his friends EL OH EL

Hulud
04-30-2006, 01:35 PM

u gettin soft?
stfu emo