PDA

View Full Version : fuk sprint and whoever works for thm

carrascopa
04-06-2006, 10:44 AM
what the fuck is wrong with sprint!

I bought a new phone from them last month and started new service.. with 4 days of having this new service i had a bill due! and they shut off my service for non-payment!

I had this service for 4 days..

After discussing with them this spending limit crap and shit like that I decided to give them all my checking account info so that my service would never be shut off and i would always have my bill paid..

well my phone was cut off again because i exceeded my spending limit! n they have my checking info in their system..

anyways if i didnt just oay almost $600.00 on a new phone plus the cancellation fees from cingular i would cancel with sprint in a fucking heart beat! Im the last motherfucker on the planet that should have service interupted! I have money and i pay my bills. that shit is really putting a damper on my morning! Fuck sprints spending l imit bullshit! thay suck ass

Brett
04-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Want me to swing by there with my 9 homie?

dereksi
04-06-2006, 10:47 AM
pay yo bills hustla

Halfwit
yeah fuck sprint, why did u leave cingular?

babygurl
that sucks sorry Alex

thinkfast®
yea FUK SPRINT, FUK CINGULAR

Brett
04-06-2006, 10:48 AM
T-Mobile is where its at partna!!

B16a2 Civic
04-06-2006, 10:50 AM
yeash, they fuck over minorities ona daily basis, my service has been cut off and they cant even find the charges that built it up that high, they can give you temporary credit tho

Halfwit
04-06-2006, 10:50 AM
cingular ftw u mighty cones!!

carrascopa
04-06-2006, 11:00 AM
nah i pay my shit no problem, i just paid it.. i dont give a fuck about the money its the fact that they just randomly cut my shit off if my balance gets over $250.00 well I have to accounts with them and everry month it will go over that $250.00 and thats why i set up the automatic payment.. but still its bullshit!

thinkfast®
04-06-2006, 11:01 AM
FUK THE MONEY

FUK SPENDING LIMITS!!

Scrappy
04-06-2006, 11:03 AM
alex what the hell are you doing in 4 days to spend over 250.00 in the account anyways?! geeze! :eek:

carrascopa
04-06-2006, 11:08 AM
alex what the hell are you doing in 4 days to spend over 250.00 in the account anyways?! geeze! :eek:

nothing , thats my point... they suck

Scrappy
04-06-2006, 11:09 AM
i was about to say, holy shit thats alot of talking.texting.downloading for you... only two large companies i like - cingular and nextel -

kelly marie
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
been there done that.. i paid over 1k in the short amount of time i had sprint.. 4 months too long.. they cut my service off at least 3 times a month.. i paid my bill every month.. early.. .. never went over my minutes/texts and never used long distance.. even though it was included.. but just like alex they said i was over my credit limit.. WTF is that.. if you pay your full amount on your bill and that takes you back down to a zero balance how the freak do you have another $250 on top of that? makes no sense... plus they never once sent me a bill.. so i cancelled and it continued.. 2 months of fighting with them to get my detailed bills they sent me 6 "bills" with the amount due.. hahahaha never once did they send me what i requested.. proof to show i went over.. fuck them .. they suck.. i will never use them again and i sure as hell will never refer them.. tmobile or cingular ... verizon is ok too..

i have talked to some who say sprint was great to them.. however if you are of the majority who get fucked.. ya get fucked hard..

ALVIN
04-06-2006, 11:48 AM
i was about to say, holy shit thats alot of talking.texting.downloading for you... only two large companies i like - cingular and nextel -

Cingulars all-over plan = bullshit. I've had cingular for like 3 years and i always drop calls.

Nextel is starting to go to hell ever since they merged with sprint.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-06-2006, 01:48 PM
fuck sprint/nextel fuck cingular fuck metro fuck verizon
t-mobile is the way.

{X}Echo419
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
what the fuck is wrong with sprint!

I bought a new phone from them last month and started new service.. with 4 days of having this new service i had a bill due! and they shut off my service for non-payment!

I had this service for 4 days..

After discussing with them this spending limit crap and shit like that I decided to give them all my checking account info so that my service would never be shut off and i would always have my bill paid..

well my phone was cut off again because i exceeded my spending limit! n they have my checking info in their system..

anyways if i didnt just oay almost $600.00 on a new phone plus the cancellation fees from cingular i would cancel with sprint in a fucking heart beat! Im the last motherfucker on the planet that should have service interupted! I have money and i pay my bills. that shit is really putting a damper on my morning! Fuck sprints spending l imit bullshit! thay suck ass

their costomer service sucks a fat 1 :king:

The Golden Child
04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
sprint sux ..

verizon - tmobile is good ..

HiPSI
04-06-2006, 03:50 PM
yeash, they fuck over minorities ona daily basis, my service has been cut off and they cant even find the charges that built it up that high, they can give you temporary credit tho

you think the computerized billing system somehow discriminates?

Julio
04-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Alex? Why the hell you have Spending limits on your account? Isnt that for people with Bad credit, poor credit, low income or something like that ? Dont think you fit that category

Is crazy how many people on here have issues with there cellphone providers.. I have never had any issues in 12+ years of having a cellphone... I think Some of you have the

CELLY BAD LUCK.. syndrome...

been with AT&T and Cingular only. Shit... I guess only AT&T since the Cingular name will be gone soon.

Deaf Pimp
04-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Sprint sucks ass when it comes to billing... but once its corrected I never have any issues.