PDA

View Full Version : Some Drama About Halfbaked

Brett
04-05-2006, 05:16 PM
As posted in the: Will Has A Story To Tell Thread:

I want drama to be about me for once. :(

In an effort for him to feel like he has some drama about him, Here ya go....

Halfbaked is the father of Aimee's kids.... THERE IS SOME DRAMA FOR YA HOMIE!!! :goodjob:

:lmao:

Bishop
04-05-2006, 05:19 PM
LOLOL

ironchef
04-05-2006, 05:19 PM
How fucked up was he the night he fucked her, man thats gotta suck waking up in bed next to a whale the following morning.

BTLFED
04-05-2006, 05:20 PM
OMG! :eek:

**Goes into UserCP to take Halfbaked out of Sig**

The Golden Child
04-05-2006, 05:21 PM
How fucked up was he the night he fucked her, man thats gotta suck waking up in bed next to a whale the following morning.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Golden Child
04-05-2006, 05:21 PM
OMG! :eek:

**Goes into UserCP to take Halfbaked out of Sig**

--Gold Member of The Halfbaked Fan Club--

i still see this ..

Bishop
04-05-2006, 05:22 PM
who is aimee? whats her sn on here?

Brett
04-05-2006, 05:23 PM
He wanted to be included.... So I had to include him... HA HA HA HA

I have started 3 drama threads in 24 hours, Well now 4 if you include this :D

The Golden Child
04-05-2006, 05:25 PM
who is aimee? whats her sn on here?

u dont wanna know bro u dont wanna know ..

i threw up my lunch and now im hungry again ..

BTLFED
04-05-2006, 05:27 PM
--Gold Member of The Halfbaked Fan Club--

i still see this ..

Look again. ;)

Bishop
i saw the picture...i just dont know her screen name

Bishop
rabunchic or w/e?

Brett
04-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Where is our lil buddy? I make this thread for him and he doesnt come in here?

HyPer50
04-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Who's Aimee?

Bishop
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Who's Aimee?
thats what ive been asking and no ones responding lol

Nemesis
04-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Wasnt Halfbaked involved with the guys girlfriend or something a while back and that shit exploded one day? Yeah, his buddy Allen or someone had some spy shots of him talking to her in fron this car or some shit :lmao:

Ole jorje remembers!

Brett
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
More drama there george!! HA HA HA HA

Hulud
04-05-2006, 06:23 PM
i remember that time when he was SUPPOSEDLY doin shit with someones GF on here they took pics and shit that was funny as fuck
(what george said)

Dragonfly5338
04-05-2006, 06:29 PM
you make some ugly babies, matt.

Tracy
04-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Fuck HB!

Dragonfly5338
04-05-2006, 06:31 PM
And fuck his beer pong table!

Tracy
04-05-2006, 06:32 PM
and fuck his ass too faggot!

Dragonfly5338
04-05-2006, 06:36 PM
and fuck his ass too faggot!

With three dudes living in an apt together and two beds I don't doubt that doesn't happen! :lmao:

(Whoa, how many negatives were in that sentence, LoL)

Speedm0(\)key
04-05-2006, 06:41 PM
i've ass pumped matt on a few occasions

TheSnail
04-05-2006, 06:44 PM
You can lure him with gti-r parts. Just make a trail of random gti-r bolts and nuts, and he will follow it. It's almost sad to see. Like a pigeon after bread crumbs.

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Sorry I was at work!

Awesome thread.

Val- We have 3 beds in here now! And a couch!
Tracy- I love you. You know you're my boo.
Will- I heart you too, lets get together and pump more.

Brett
04-05-2006, 08:47 PM
sup people

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 08:48 PM
So yea.

To answer everyones question, it is true. She is my baby daddy.

Yes, she is the male, I'm the female. Strange but true...

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Wasnt Halfbaked involved with the guys girlfriend or something a while back and that shit exploded one day? Yeah, his buddy Allen or someone had some spy shots of him talking to her in fron this car or some shit :lmao:

Ole jorje remembers!

True story.

I actually saw one of those pictures again yesterday. I laughed. Hard.

Dragonfly5338
04-05-2006, 08:51 PM
So yea.

To answer everyones question, it is true. She is my baby daddy.

Yes, she is the male, I'm the female. Strange but true...

Okay, that made me laugh for a good long while. :lmao: :lmao:

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 08:56 PM
OK.

I can't live this lie anymore!

SHE WAS ALREADY PREGNANT WHEN I MET HER AND I JUST COULDN'T TELL.

BTLFED
04-05-2006, 08:58 PM
BAHAHAHHAAHA!!! :lmfao:

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Ok. Here is the story, no bullshit, no lies.

I had just gotten done with a 13 day drinking binge. I was stumbling down the side of the road and about ready just to pass out when this car stops and I see this stunning girl get out. It wasn't aimee. But the stunning girl walked past me to pick up money that had fallen out of my wallet then she drove off. Aimee of course stopped because well look at me and look at her. I'm hot duh! Well she told me she could take me back to my place, since well I had no money to get a taxi. Well she tricked me, she took me back to her house and tied me up! Promised to let me go only if I created a child with her. I declined. She then ripped my clothes off, but I managed to break loose and ran into the woods naked trying to get away. She chased after. Believe it or not she somehow did catch up. I believe it was when I took a 13 hour nap she was able to make up the 1/4 mile difference which I had gained on her. Well out of no where came a bear...ok nevermind that was also Aimee. I again had mistaken who was after me. She told me if I didn't atleast tell people the child she was carrying was mine she would track me down and eat me. So basiclly I had no other choice but to confess I made babies with her when in fact I really didn't.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and I'm sorry 1439/2000 for claiming that your unborn child was mine.

:(

Bishop
04-05-2006, 09:08 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good story +1

babowc
04-05-2006, 09:09 PM
^rofl
who is this aimee?

HalfBaked
04-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you!

Or myself.

Speedm0(\)key
04-05-2006, 09:16 PM

I had just gotten done with a 13 day drinking binge. I was stumbling down the side of the road and about ready just to pass out when this car stops and I see this stunning girl get out. It wasn't aimee. But the stunning girl walked past me to pick up money that had fallen out of my wallet then she drove off. Aimee of course stopped because well look at me and look at her. I'm hot duh! Well she told me she could take me back to my place, since well I had no money to get a taxi. Well she tricked me, she took me back to her house and tied me up! Promised to let me go only if I created a child with her. I declined. She then ripped my clothes off, but I managed to break loose and ran into the woods naked trying to get away. She chased after. Believe it or not she somehow did catch up. I believe it was when I took a 13 hour nap she was able to make up the 1/4 mile difference which I had gained on her. Well out of no where came a bear...ok nevermind that was also Aimee. I again had mistaken who was after me. She told me if I didn't atleast tell people the child she was carrying was mine she would track me down and eat me. So basiclly I had no other choice but to confess I made babies with her when in fact I really didn't.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and I'm sorry 1439/2000 for claiming that your unborn child was mine.

yeah.. that story makes alot more sense.. no lie

BTLFED
04-05-2006, 09:45 PM

That is the best story evar!

1439/2000
04-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Shit! Now that it's out there, it's out there.

Speedm0(\)key
04-06-2006, 02:27 AM
Shit! Now that it's out there, it's out there.

lol

Mike Lowrey
04-06-2006, 07:27 AM
He wanted to be included.... So I had to include him... HA HA HA HA

I have started 3 drama threads in 24 hours, Well now 4 if you include this :D

Brett knows Drama...... :D

Brett
04-06-2006, 07:38 AM

I JUST SPIT MY WATER UP ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! THAT SHIT IS CLASSIC!!!

HalfBaked
04-06-2006, 07:44 AM
I JUST SPIT MY WATER UP ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! THAT SHIT IS CLASSIC!!!

I figured the truth must be known...

SwurvinIn
04-06-2006, 07:45 AM

:lmao: +1

The Yousef
04-06-2006, 07:48 AM
...matt's my new hero

:lmfao:

Brett
04-06-2006, 07:48 AM
I figured the truth must be known...

Your a good American for telling your story..... Damn I should make a HALBAKED HAS A STORY TO TELL THREAD like I did for Will!!! HA HA HA

Leisa
04-06-2006, 07:57 AM

omg, that shit is classic..... rep points for you my friend indeed!!!!!

HalfBaked
04-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Yay thank you guys!

Tracy
04-06-2006, 04:31 PM
great story!