PDA

View Full Version : Misc This is Copper

J.Allen
04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
he's a mutt, i think he's half lab. and half rhodesian ridge back, and i got him when he was about 6 months old.

my mom worked w/ a veterinarian and a nice ladie, not metioning names, brought him in b/c she found him on the side of the road, in a box, left to die. when she brought him in he had mange, worms, was starving and a few more things wrong w/him, u could even count every single one of his ribs. the nice ladie already had 2 dogs of her own, so she didnt want a big dog. . anyways, of course my mom had to have him. he was scared to death any time someone came by him and he would put his tail under his legs and put his head straight down to the ground. i dont know where the pics r of when we got him but i will post them up later. he was a great dog as soon as we got him. already potty trained, didnt chew on anything, A+ dog all around.as u can tell he is no long 6 months old. now hes about 6 years old. i never had to teach him a single trick b/c he just copied my other dog, which is two years older then copper. i had just tought him a trick i cant teach smokey and smokey is a top of his blood line, AKC registered, black lab.it took me 4 days to teach himhow to roll over, so it is possible to teach an old dog new tricks.

i just felt like sharing my dogs' life w/ some more people. hope u like him:D

copper first two pics
smokey second two pics.

Cs_nirvana1
04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Yea, he looks like he has some Ridgeback in him. Ridgebacks can have some aggression problems, but I'm sure the lab makes him an awesome pet! Very pretty!

hondachick22
04-05-2006, 07:11 PM
cute pups.

J.Allen
04-05-2006, 07:27 PM
lol, pups.
and yeah i was being an idiot and kind of jump on him to scare him and i figured out the hard way. he had to go to doggy jail for 10 days b/c i had to get stitches in my face. he just looked at me after he bit me and didnt move or fall back asleep the whole time i was gone to the hospital. i know he felt bad for biting me and i felt bad b/c i told the doctor he bit me and the doctor sent him to doggy jail.

hes great around my niseis or how ever u spell it.
they're 6 months and 2 1/2 yrs old

J.Allen
04-05-2006, 07:42 PM
i promise im not hurting him and he dont mind either. he has extremly loose skin.

he might have some shar pei in him, lol

hondachick22
04-06-2006, 09:22 AM
ok well cute dogs. pups sound better to me.

Killer
04-06-2006, 02:19 PM
lol! beautiful dog for a mix!

J.Allen
04-07-2006, 07:14 PM
thx