PDA

View Full Version : Misc What movie???

Z32redondo
04-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I saw this movie like 8 years ago on HBO anyone have any ideas to what it is????
So there are these 4 kids that hang around "hells kitchen" and they end up stealing some hotdogs from this hot dog vendor on the street and push the cart down this subway stairwell. The cart hits a guy and kills him and they all go to juvy. While in jusy they are made to "do stuff" with the guards and shit against their will. Like 20 years later one is like a lawyer and the others are like all street punks. In thge end they kill all the guards and the lawyer gets them all out clean making it look like an accident.

Negrodamus
04-05-2006, 02:17 PM
http://www.allstarz.org/kevinbacon/sleepers.jpg

Sleepers

Z32redondo
04-05-2006, 11:42 PM
WTF u knew it...thanks didnt think anyone would kno,it mite not mean much but +1

CSquared
04-05-2006, 11:55 PM
That movie was fucked dude... Not trying to be a dick... but why the hell would you want to watch something like that again?

Made me sick.

Z32redondo
04-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Just something I saw when I was a little kid while my parents were asleep and just wanted to see it again because that was one sick movie and it just stands out...that is the one movie that I remember watching along with Dont be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood. I saw little bits and peices of that for about a year then never saw it again for about 5 years and I am just now seeing menace to society and (the other movie) that the whole movie was making fun of...Just one of those thing i guess

HyPer50
04-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Is this the movie where 2 of the kids are at a bar many years after they get out and they see the warden or whatever come in and they go and shoot him in the bar? sounds familiar, but dunno if it's the same movie.

CSquared
04-06-2006, 01:23 PM
^ bingo