PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck :(

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Went to run back by work for a few minutes... get completely plowed into while i was patienlly waiting at a stop light like the rest of the people... :( Not much damage, just broke back bumper off and some more added scratches... but the bitch was on her phone and TOLD me to hang on shes on the phone... and then to "not call the cops i dont want to file this claim" :slap: I did call them, she gets mad and said "shes too young to even know how to drive" *note yah i look young but being 21 is not young* not my fault her front end crushed and i leave carrying my back bumper :taun:

just the way she came at me for hitting me got me all rawled up! :o

Brett
04-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Damn babe, so sorry to hear that, Glad you are okay. Poor Scrappy, she is about done for now...LOL

justinxecushyn
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
damn sorry to here that....otha than that what have u been up 2.

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Damn babe, so sorry to hear that, Glad you are okay. Poor Scrappy, she is about done for now...LOL

I knew brett would say something mean towards her :( shes a good body guard... :yay: you just jealous she gets more attention than you yourself :lickpuss:

but im mad but will be all better once i put her butt back together :goodjob:

Bishop
04-04-2006, 02:23 PM
sorry to hear...did the cop write her a ticket?

Leisa
Damn Krissy... sorry to hear that girl..

JMCIVIC01
Yeah main thing is that you are okay and that bitch has to pay lol

B16a2 Civic
make fuck that bitch, throat chop that hoe when you see her in the streets

The Yousef
04-04-2006, 02:25 PM
...glad you're okay

sorry about scrappy :(

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 02:25 PM
aww sorry krissypoo... im glad you didnt get hurt though.. some people are so ignorant.. like the world has to stop turning cuz they are doing something..

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 02:26 PM
yeah while i was shaking cause i have yet to pay a ticket and afraid i would get taken away. but no harm done he said i got some more days till he comes and finds me. but she got failure to stop with directional signals, failure to yield to brakelights, and something else... ohhh i think she didnt have registration information wtih her so he got her for that... but its the way she was bitching at me... cause i was stopped at a stop sign.

the cop did say i did well by not being close like 90% of the incidents that i didnt hit the car infront of me... which is awesome cause people that know me know i sit pretty close to others.

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
OH MY BACK! lol jk but shes gotta pay for hers, i let my damage unclaimed... cause shes already got cancer, and all that on her. and i am about to go put the bumper back on hopefully it works out... :D

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 02:30 PM
what type of things are on you scrap that would get you taken away?

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 02:31 PM

im dangerous! :taun: nah its that ticket i posted a while back... just got a continuce recently so i am good to go :D ohhhh and that one person i shot... lol jk :tongue:

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 02:32 PM
im dangerous! :taun: nah its that ticket i posted a while back... just got a continuce recently so i am good to go :D ohhhh and that one person i shot... lol jk :tongue:

oh yeah, forgot.
did they get your plates when we robbed the jewelry store to get us a grill?

never_finished
04-04-2006, 02:32 PM
glad your ok!

A.P. Photography
04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
She still hasn't paid a speeding ticket.

Sorry to hear about scrappy. :(

babygurl
04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Glad you are ok girl...make the bitch pay for everything! :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-04-2006, 02:39 PM
awwww... sounds to me like you've got one hell of a back injury... damn, that neck's looking a little bruised from here... LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
04-04-2006, 03:36 PM
i wouldve had to whoop some ass if they hurt ya, i dont play that shit! but whats up with everyone gettin in accidents lately? my freind wrecked yesterday, my sister wrecked last week and i wrecked my shit about a week 1/2 ago.....weird...must be the season.....

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 03:38 PM
why cant i post in the thread made by Tiff callin out that girl?

Ruiner
04-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Good call calling the cops. You covered your ass (even though your car's ass was exposed)... ;)

Damn, I am good... :D

Stormhammer
04-04-2006, 04:33 PM
where's that bitch - I'm gonna fuck her shit up :mad:

glad your okay though - I dunno what I'd do if both Scrappy's in this world got hurt

The Golden Child
04-04-2006, 04:47 PM
sorry it happened ..

hope everything works out and you should see a chiropractor ..

Stitch
04-04-2006, 04:58 PM
hope you are OK

I guess scrappy looks better now

Seymour222
04-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Sorry, sucks fer ya. At least it was only minor. Speedometer still work?

Hulud
04-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Went to run back by work for a few minutes... get completely plowed into while i was patienlly waiting at a stop light like the rest of the people... :( Not much damage, just broke back bumper off and some more added scratches... but the bitch was on her phone and TOLD me to hang on shes on the phone... and then to "not call the cops i dont want to file this claim" :slap: I did call them, she gets mad and said "shes too young to even know how to drive" *note yah i look young but being 21 is not young* not my fault her front end crushed and i leave carrying my back bumper :taun:

just the way she came at me for hitting me got me all rawled up! :o
sounds like teh same dumb bitch that hit me a while ago

RandomGuy
04-04-2006, 05:22 PM
oh yeah, forgot.
did they get your plates when we robbed the jewelry store to get us a grill?
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Boosted S60R
04-04-2006, 05:53 PM

just the way she came at me for hitting me got me all rawled up! :osorry krissy let me know if you need anything girl.

Scrappy
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
well i got the bumper on... when i drive later on we will then know if its on properly or if it flys off into oncoming traffic ;)

Darling Nikki
04-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear about Scrappy. Damn that car has sooo many lives and it always seems to protect you which is very good. Just glad to know ok girl.