PDA

View Full Version : Misc My Doggie

Rican219
04-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Got a new Camera so I was taking pics of her

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 08:56 AM
awwww what kind of pup is that? too cute!!

Rican219
04-04-2006, 09:10 AM
She is a Rat Terrior 5 months old

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 09:20 AM
awww very cute pup!!

she must be the shorter one.. we have a 4 1/2 month old rat terrier .. she is tall and thin.. she weighs about 8 lbs..

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/kellymarie2282/100_0282.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/kellymarie2282/100_0029_0001.jpg

Rican219
04-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah yours is taller then mine........... Hmmm maybe mine is a runt? Mine weighs the same as yours. Cute Pup as well. How has trianning your dog been?

The Golden Child
04-04-2006, 09:36 AM
looks like milo from the mask .. well kinda if its the same breed ..

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 09:38 AM
from what i have read the bred had different sizes.. the short and tall.. the shorter ones are sooo cute.. emma was tall when we got her and gaining muscles..

well.... lol we are training her to go in a doggie litter box.. we are on the third floor of an apartment so its much easier.. and with her being so small she doesnt seem to mind.. she is doing well now.. not too many accidents.. but she goes outside too.. they are super smart!! they love learning tricks.. drew has taught her 3 diffferent things and if we arent paying attention to her she chews and digs!! lol i saw your dogs ears.. how cute.. emmas were down for the first couple weeks.. then one stood up and the other was down.. i hoped it would stay that way but they ended up both standing..

how is your training going? any tips?

Rican219
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
from what i have read the bred had different sizes.. the short and tall.. the shorter ones are sooo cute.. emma was tall when we got her and gaining muscles..

well.... lol we are training her to go in a doggie litter box.. we are on the third floor of an apartment so its much easier.. and with her being so small she doesnt seem to mind.. she is doing well now.. not too many accidents.. but she goes outside too.. they are super smart!! they love learning tricks.. drew has taught her 3 diffferent things and if we arent paying attention to her she chews and digs!! lol i saw your dogs ears.. how cute.. emmas were down for the first couple weeks.. then one stood up and the other was down.. i hoped it would stay that way but they ended up both standing..

how is your training going? any tips?

LOL Actually her ears are both up some days and then one will flop back down. I'm trianning her the same way Potty pads and outside. I have showed her to bring me her leash when she wants to go out which was great till she chewed it up LOL She is smart! No tips yet still new to the breed. Shoot any my way if you have some!

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
awwwwww, how cute!

babygurl
04-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Both of your puppies are so cute....I had a hard time trainging pugsley...now he just looks at me when he wants to go outside....good luck with the trainging :) post up more pics :)

Are you guys bringing them to the varsity meet on Thursday? If so i might being pugsley!

Rican219
04-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Both of your puppies are so cute....I had a hard time trainging pugsley...now he just looks at me when he wants to go outside....good luck with the trainging :) post up more pics :)

Are you guys bringing them to the varsity meet on Thursday? If so i might being pugsley!

LOL I won't be bringing mine Something about a Guy carrying a Dog at a car meet just doesn't scream Straight! LOL But she is a major chick Magnent at Pet Smart and Places like that

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 10:32 AM
lol rican.. you should sooo bring her!!!

we are bringing emma... i got her this cute little polo shirt so she will not be naked this time.. lol

laura.. bring pugsley!!! emma hasnt had a chance to play with any dogs yet.. my moms chihuahua hates other dogs.. and she loves him lol..

The Golden Child
04-04-2006, 10:35 AM
my dog comes next to me and whines when she needs to go out ..

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL Actually her ears are both up some days and then one will flop back down. I'm trianning her the same way Potty pads and outside. I have showed her to bring me her leash when she wants to go out which was great till she chewed it up LOL She is smart! No tips yet still new to the breed. Shoot any my way if you have some! awww see emma runs when we try and take her out.. i think she gets so excited.. hahaha the only thing i can think of as far as chewing and stuff is when they start.. show them a toy.. one that they love.. that shows them they shouldnt chew on shoes/clothes/you.. lol i buy emma those cheweez strips.. she LOVES them.. chews on them for hours.. plus they are great for the teeth.. thats really all i got.. just be patient with them cuz they live for positive praise.. if you yell or even raise your voice they just rebel.. which im sure you've experienced.. lol oh one more.. as soon as they go potty.. outside or on the potty pad.. give her a treat.. just something small.. but do it everytime.. thats what seemed to help emma the most!!

Rican219
04-04-2006, 10:41 AM
awww see emma runs when we try and take her out.. i think she gets so excited.. hahaha the only thing i can think of as far as chewing and stuff is when they start.. show them a toy.. one that they love.. that shows them they shouldnt chew on shoes/clothes/you.. lol i buy emma those cheweez strips.. she LOVES them.. chews on them for hours.. plus they are great for the teeth.. thats really all i got.. just be patient with them cuz they live for positive praise.. if you yell or even raise your voice they just rebel.. which im sure you've experienced.. lol oh one more.. as soon as they go potty.. outside or on the potty pad.. give her a treat.. just something small.. but do it everytime.. thats what seemed to help emma the most!!

Thanx for the tips! I love my Doggie! She will find me a great woman one day with her cuteness !LOL

Kelly
04-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh my lord, she is precious! I have a chihuahua but i love all small dogs...

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanx for the tips! I love my Doggie! She will find me a great woman one day with her cuteness !LOLhahahah yw :) post some more pics when ya can cuz she is sooo precious!!

Rican219
04-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Will do

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 11:56 AM
i'll bring my doggie next time too!!!
orgy play date

kelly marie
04-04-2006, 12:02 PM
lol eweeee b!!

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 12:03 PM
lol eweeee b!!

LIRL
pronouncing eweee is so funnay.
i wish i had a small doggy

thinkfast®
04-05-2006, 01:10 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!!

:fruit:

babygurl
04-05-2006, 07:31 AM
lol rican.. you should sooo bring her!!!

we are bringing emma... i got her this cute little polo shirt so she will not be naked this time.. lol

laura.. bring pugsley!!! emma hasnt had a chance to play with any dogs yet.. my moms chihuahua hates other dogs.. and she loves him lol..

HAHAHA my step father is taking care of pugsley I will try and go get him tomorrow depending on what is going on! :) Although I am kind of scared to bring pugsley to the Varsity meet, because he loves to piss on rims! HAHAHAHA

SLow_POke
08-07-2006, 06:15 PM
HEY RICAN just got a rat terr for the wifewy . heres are some pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Smoke_em/martin/DVC00322.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Smoke_em/martin/DVC00319.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Smoke_em/martin/DVC00339.jpg

-Ernie

born in late june