PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider this rice?

Nemesis
04-04-2006, 07:09 AM
So ive got a hook up on a Euro Plate from a UK Cougar owner...

Do I have Euro parts? Yes.
Do I have Euro Badging? Yes, especially if I get my shit back from DJXtrax.

I guess I can justify a small euro plate?

Bishop
04-04-2006, 07:13 AM
If thats your style then go for it :goodjob:

But personally i dont like euro plates...we have plates on out cars already for a reason, but to each his own.

Hulud
04-04-2006, 07:14 AM
no you cant

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 07:19 AM
yeah, im not a big fan of foreign plates, but i say go for it
havin overseas plates dont make your car rice, the attitude of teh driver would make it rice
....so yeah its rice already LIRL, you know im playin mayne.

Nemesis
04-04-2006, 07:21 AM
yeah, im not a big fan of foreign plates, but i say go for it
havin overseas plates dont make your car rice, the attitude of teh driver would make it rice
....so yeah its rice already LIRL, you know im playin mayne.

:lmao: nice!

Yeah its nothing permanent, and probably wouldnt be too noticeable. If I dont like it, ill just remove it.

But damn, I gotta renew my tags tommorrow :( :slap:

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 07:24 AM
:lmao: nice!

Yeah its nothing permanent, and probably wouldnt be too noticeable. If I dont like it, ill just remove it.

But damn, I gotta renew my tags tommorrow :( :slap:

you a big baller, you can throw money around like that
yeah...i gotta renew my reistration 3/15/06....its now 4/4/06, im doin it 2morrow

oh yeah, ask someone to photochop your car with the plates LIRL

HyPer50
04-04-2006, 07:30 AM
In my opinion, yes.

Nemesis
04-04-2006, 07:32 AM
In my opinion, yes.

Just curious, why? Be honest.

Not that other peoples opinion really matters to me, because it is my car, but sometimes it opens up other viewpoints.

TIGERJC
04-04-2006, 07:33 AM
If yall want to see rice, come out to the southside meet on sunday. I promise you want be disappointed. Last sunday I saw a volvo with atleast 200 stickers on its windows, a mustang with skyline gtr badging on it and also a lot more ricers cars that I cant think of right now. Next week I will take pictures to show yall how the ricees on the southside get down.

HyPer50
04-04-2006, 07:33 AM
Just curious, why? Be honest.

Not that other peoples opinion really matters to me, because it is my car, but sometimes it opens up other viewpoints.

Eh, it's just my opinion, nothin' personal, but I hate the whole foreign plate thing... unless your car was imported from the country, why put a plate on it from that country? it's not like it looks cool or anything IMO.

Nemesis
04-04-2006, 07:37 AM
Eh, it's just my opinion, nothin' personal, but I hate the whole foreign plate thing... unless your car was imported from the country, why put a plate on it from that country? it's not like it looks cool or anything IMO.

Thats understandable. Even if it was imported from the UK, you wouldnt notice any real difference except for climate controls. Only Aussie Cougars were RHD.

If yall want to see rice, come out to the southside meet on sunday. I promise you want be disappointed. Last sunday I saw a volvo with atleast 200 stickers on its windows, a mustang with skyline gtr badging on it and also a lot more ricers cars that I cant think of right now. Next week I will take pictures to show yall how the ricees on the southside get down.

I make frequent trips to the southside. Trust me I know! I saw a Monte Carlo ( a newer one) with a huge wing on the back end yesterday.

TIGERJC
04-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Thats understandable. Even if it was imported from the UK, you wouldnt notice any real difference except for climate controls. Only Aussie Cougars were RHD.

I make frequent trips to the southside. Trust me I know! I saw a Monte Carlo ( a newer one) with a huge wing on the back end yesterday.

NO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW BAD IT IS NOW :eek:

BlkCD5
04-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Pic?

4dmin
04-04-2006, 11:51 AM
um... i wouldn't do it unless your running a euro body kit, like how the focus guys have the WRC body, or how the JDM bitches have side markers on their crx so they put a Jap plate on the front :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
04-04-2006, 11:52 AM
um... i wouldn't do it unless your running a euro body kit, like how the focus guys have the WRC body, or how the JDM bitches have side markers :lmao:

ahhhhhh mayne

ECMgarrett
04-04-2006, 11:55 AM
dont do it

dereksi
04-04-2006, 11:56 AM
Just going by the car and nothing personal at all but euro tag on a mercury??Even if it was imported at some point in time its still looked at as an american product.But I def believe in "its your car so do what you want" mentality. :goodjob:

Stitch
04-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Quick rule of thumb

If you have to ask is its rice, It is.

Nemesis
04-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Just going by the car and nothing personal at all but euro tag on a mercury??Even if it was imported at some point in time its still looked at as an american product.But I def believe in "its your car so do what you want" mentality. :goodjob:

http://www.ukcougar.com/

They all are the same.

Mattlanta
04-04-2006, 04:58 PM
I say not cool, but to each their own...

The only exception IMO would be if you actually had the car there and then brought it here after... then you could keep the foreign tag on and it would be less ricey :2cents:

CHADbee
04-04-2006, 06:05 PM
dont do it

2nd that.