PDA

View Full Version : Bagged and bodydropped nissan

baggedvenge
04-03-2006, 09:52 PM
1995 Nissan Hardbody

Engine: Stock 4 cyl with around 190k miles on it

Interior: Pretty stock with some bucket seat, CD player, air ride gauges

Exterior: Flat black with flames and a maltese cross airbrushed on the hood with skulls

Suspension: Engine Driven Compressor, Body droped about 3", 6 1/2" valves, Firestone 2500s up front, 2600s out back, 3 switches, 6 gallon tank

Wheels: 17" Escalade wheels

The reason im selling the truck is beacuse im dumping to much money into it, the truck leaks oil and im pretty sure it needs a new wiring harness, im running out of patience with it, so it needs some work, i did not do the work, i bought the truck pretty much as is from a guy on here, i have a bed for it, but i took it off to put a bed floor in it but have not had the time, the truck would need to be trailored home,

Im looking at getting $3500 , or would possibly trade for a dirtbike, jsut let me know, i have a link to some pics but can get more if needed, if you have any more questions just ask and ill be glad to answer,

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=40452

The truck is in Macon but the way

DurtySpeed
04-03-2006, 10:05 PM
awesome man. If my s10 on here doesn't sell, I can only hope to get it to that level.

Just because people are going to ask. Why do you say it needs to be trailored home?

baggedvenge
04-04-2006, 04:56 PM
It needs to be traiolred becasue i have never really taken any long trips in it, and it needs some wiring redone, it has been doing fine until the other day it just dyed on me, itll run fine sometimes, but something for some reason the battery is not getting charged, its not the alternator though, im gonna get out there tonight and rewire some more stuff to see if that s the problem

baggedvenge
04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
i got some more pics of it, and now id also be willing to trade for a stock pickup in alright condtion that runs, heres some more pics in a link, not sure how to post pics

http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100025840.html

DurtySpeed
04-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Lol, I would trade you for the s10 I have posted here. It only has a grill and mild drop, not really even low at all. See my threads if you would be interested.

tmillsskills
04-10-2006, 12:03 AM
u trading for the mazda or is it still up for sale? matt told me you were trading it for a mazda or something. ill give you 3 for it . cash. or ill give you 2k + my yamaha yz160

tmillsskills
04-10-2006, 12:03 AM
if you want to get back with me on that, im at 478 - 320 9572

minitrucker1
04-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Dude, im definately interested in that lil nissan! i have a stock....well farely nice GMC sierra 91', with all kinds of mods done to it. id be honered to trade with ya. Get back at me on here or email at [email protected]
Preciate it