PDA

View Full Version : TEST DRIVE:Type R

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 02:59 PM
today I test drove a Type R...wow...the VTEC is fuckin loud as hell and it pulls like crazy....3rd to 2nd...:eek:...loll...thats all have a nice fuckin day! ;)

Halfwit
04-03-2006, 03:00 PM
stock?

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Just had an intake on there....

Halfwit
04-03-2006, 03:01 PM
sweet. it would make a great dd.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Yup especially since it only as 49k miles... :goodjob:

speedminded
04-03-2006, 03:10 PM
today I test drove a Type R...wow...the VTEC is fuckin loud as hell and it pulls like crazy....3rd to 2nd...:eek:...loll...thats all have a nice fuckin day! ;)3rd to 2nd? :thinking: Hrmm...why don't you test drive it again and i'll come swap the transmissions? :D

Halfwit
04-03-2006, 03:10 PM
yep. if i bought a car like that (not that many that u see alot) i would leave it stock and just enjoy it for what it is. but then ur missing out on whut it can do...

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 03:17 PM
3rd to 2nd? :thinking: Hrmm...why don't you test drive it again and i'll come swap the transmissions? :D

I was refferin as in 3rd keepin at around 2.5-3K and then 2nd...and hearin that screamin VTEC...:D

Loll can you do it in less than 30 mins??? haha..jk

speedminded
04-03-2006, 03:31 PM
I was refferin as in 3rd keepin at around 2.5-3K and then 2nd...and hearin that screamin VTEC...:D

Loll can you do it in less than 30 mins??? haha..jkhrmmmm...remove wheel, nut, tie hub out of the way, axle, few sensors, ground, dozen bolts or so...pull tranny and put everything back...it would take me 1.5 hrs. If i went home and pulled mine 5 or 6 times in a row i might be able to get it down to 30 minutes :D

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 04:15 PM
hrmmmm...remove wheel, nut, tie hub out of the way, axle, few sensors, ground, dozen bolts or so...pull tranny and put everything back...it would take me 1.5 hrs. If i went home and pulled mine 5 or 6 times in a row i might be able to get it down to 30 minutes :D

loll....is yours a Type R or do you just have its motor..?

speedminded
04-03-2006, 04:17 PM
loll....is yours a Type R or do you just have its motor..?just the engine and gs-r tranny w/ an oem itr lsd....gearing is wayyyy to long :-\

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
hmmmmm VTEC......blaaaaaaa

speedminded
04-03-2006, 04:19 PM
hmmmmm VTEC......blaaaaaaano, get it right, it's... bahhhhhBLAAHHHHH*shift* :tongue:

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 04:21 PM
VTEC :jerkit:

speedminded
04-03-2006, 04:24 PM
VTEC :jerkit:blah! :piss: torque

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 04:25 PM
^hahahahah VTEC :chuckles: :taun:

speedminded
04-03-2006, 04:26 PM
^hahahahah VTEC :chuckles: :taun:oh yeah? well i'll give you somethin to do with that tongue!

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
^hahahahaa

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 04:38 PM
I dont know what she's laughing about

2.7 V6 Magnum only has 190ft lbs of tq.....

3.5 V6 Magnum has only 250ft lbs of tq.

magnum weighs 3500lbs.

Type R has 130 ft lbs. at 2300lbs.

doesnt look like the magnum will be going anywhere in a hurry, and especially with 22's.

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 04:42 PM
^lol never said my car could beat a type R did I???? lol your really funny. I just spit out my fruit drink I was sipping on. This has nothing to do with my magnum. I give shit to some of the guys on here bc its a inside joke kind of thing. DOn't you think if I wanted a FASTTTTT VTEC kind of car I would of bought one instead of my slow 2.7L Magnum with 22's??? :yay: :chuckles:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 04:59 PM
yeahh VTEC.....blllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

CHADbee
04-03-2006, 05:57 PM
buy it.

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 05:58 PM
^lol never said my car could beat a type R did I???? lol your really funny. I just spit out my fruit drink I was sipping on. This has nothing to do with my magnum. I give shit to some of the guys on here bc its a inside joke kind of thing. DOn't you think if I wanted a FASTTTTT VTEC kind of car I would of bought one instead of my slow 2.7L Magnum with 22's??? :yay: :chuckles:

I wasnt trying to be "funny" or saying your magnum was fast....you were being sarcastic about the almighty vtec and I was just pointing out some numbers.....

and btw..."fast" and "vtec" is an oxymoron.

Stormhammer
04-03-2006, 06:17 PM
VATTACK BITCHES!

Tank
04-03-2006, 06:18 PM
the almighty vtec what the fuck is that shit .............................i smell a NOOB in the crowd :slap: moron

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:11 PM
the almighty vtec what the fuck is that shit .............................i smell a NOOB in the crowd :slap: moron

wow....you pick up on "sarcastic" comments great!

Keep at it.

I'm a "NOOB" because of my post count? Perhaps I just dont find the need to respond to every thread or talk useless shit.

Tank
04-03-2006, 07:14 PM
and your point is :screwy: im bored dont like it then fuck off plain and simple :chuckles:

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:17 PM
and your point is :screwy: im bored dont like it then fuck off plain and simple :chuckles:

My point is, you were trying to be "funny" and or "witty" but failed miserably. I've seen your posts and lack thereof... You can be bored all you want, and type whatever senseless babble you like to get your post count up and hopefully give you some "e-coinfidence".

Tank
04-03-2006, 07:23 PM
hmmmmmmmm i dont think i was trying to be funny however i did point out a NOOB hmmm that would be you "dont worry we all use to be one" and to clarify you are the moron who called vtec "almighty". so lets see so far ive pionted out the obvious and yes my e-confidence multipies by every senseless moron i get the pleasure of typing to so thanks homie :goodjob: ...........well gotta go http://onfinite.com/libraries/662019/260.jpg :lmao:

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow...you keep calling me a "moron" when it's obvious that I don't even need to resort to name calling to know when I have pushed your buttons. Battle of wits, I win hands down.

I said "almighty" vtec and in the same post I said "fast" and "vtec" is an oxymoron.

Wow....I must really hold "vtec" in high regards with comments like that. But hey, you are good at reading and reading comprehension so it's no big deal, right? Continue being bored and typing away, if it makes you happy.

anothaRRR
04-03-2006, 07:29 PM
I miss driving my ITR, and hearing Vtech...

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:31 PM
I miss driving my ITR, and hearing Vtech...

your's was no ordinary Type R, and you know it. I'd glady drive your old Type R till the wheels fell off.

anothaRRR
04-03-2006, 07:35 PM
your's was no ordinary Type R, and you know it. I'd glady drive your old Type R till the wheels fell off.
Itll be back on the road soon...

Tank
04-03-2006, 07:38 PM
and it does :goodjob:

so i shall :yay:

and yes moron is what my skills in observation have shown me from your post so i call it like i see it homie :goodjob:

:yay: and battle of wits if you feel you won ok rock on with ya bad self LOL :yay:

but i wouldnt agree :chuckles:

later

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 07:54 PM
im still thirsty for that ITR VTEC...:nautjerk:

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:59 PM
and it does :goodjob:

so i shall :yay:

and yes moron is what my skills in observation have shown me from your post so i call it like i see it homie :goodjob:

:yay: and battle of wits if you feel you won ok rock on with ya bad self LOL :yay:

but i wouldnt agree :chuckles:

later

okay, I'm gonna "stoop" to your level.....you're a retard. I don't need smileys to get my point across.

2.0civic
04-03-2006, 09:13 PM
sorry i didnt read the whole thread but theres a type r in snellville for sale with 49k on it. that the one your talking about??

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:15 PM
:yay: congradts welcome to my level how you feel and smileys rule the world lil man

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :taun: :taun: :yay: :yay: :yay: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :lmao: :lmao: :eye: :eye:

:cool:

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Tank I don't think he knows who ya are homie....

Copyright______________________________-Shut the fuck up. Fuck you and your almighty Vtec bullshit. I should just bitch slap you for the hell of it. :slap:

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 09:20 PM

Copyright______________________________-Shut the fuck up. Fuck you and your almighty Vtec bullshit. I should just bitch slap you for the hell of it. :slap:

Wow. How about you just keep busy thinking of new names you can change to.

I know what I need to know about "Tank"

I dare you to bitch slap me...all this "e" threatening talk is old.

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 09:22 PM
^there you go again taking me seriously....I don't "E" thug threat bullshit. This is all fun and games to me.

CopyRight
^there you go again taking me seriously....I don't "E" thug threat bullshit. This is all fun and games to me.

Good.

IndianStig
nice, what color?

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:23 PM

he dont know me but its ok his ignorance or his :jerkit: high and mighty thought process :jerkit: is entertaining me til im sleepy so its whatever by the way hows the ride coming princess

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Good.
so you done taking me seriously yet?? :lickpuss:

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 09:25 PM
he dont know me but its ok his ignorance or his :jerkit: high and mighty thought process :jerkit: is entertaining me til im sleepy so its whatever by the way hows the ride coming princess

I know whatcha mean man. Its all good. My ride is coming along great. My b-day is tomorrow so I am ordering a new Grill for my big boy so shine with lol. How is both of your rides?

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 09:26 PM

Jesus, please tell you aren't as stupid as you come off. If you learn to read and you learn to comprehend, I guess you would understand the whole statement was that of sarcasm. Thank god guys like you aren't M.I., the Army would totally be fucked. You'd be putting smileys on every frago, and anything that came over the wire, you'd sit there and try and decifer it for hours.

What'd you score on your asvab, a 20?

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 09:27 PM
so you done taking me seriously yet?? :lickpuss:

Pretty much, now I'm just gonna focus on trying to get the message across to Tank that he's pretty stupid and cant comprehend sarcasm and thank god he's not M.I.

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Jesus, please tell you aren't as stupid as you come off. If you learn to read and you learn to comprehend, I guess you would understand the whole statement was that of sarcasm. Thank god guys like you aren't M.I., the Army would totally be fucked. You'd be putting smileys on every frago, and anything that came over the wire, you'd sit there and try and decifer it for hours.
What'd you score on your asvab, a 20?
And now we end this lil conversation .........................

one your right im not MI however i do control all there information as well as there networks hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant be to dumb there also smart guy when you get as certified in the computer science arena like i am then we can talk brain power of course your probrably one of those idiots who chose 11B "infantry" saying it was hardcore :jerkit: when really your dumbass who couldnt cut the mustard on the asvab. interesting you bring my career up asshole :chuckles: ill tell you i take my job and the things ive done defending this country seriously ive been overseas longer then you probrably know and yeah ive only been in 4 years, but 90% of it has been spent defending this coutry. i might not agree with whats going on in the world or our countries decisions but dont sit there and try to make me to be some low life scum bag in the military, cause i can gurantee your weak ass im not ill leave it at that. :eye: and if you think your pressed a button your right dont fuck with my career or my accomplishments. anyhow nikki my supra is already under the knife for the single turbo build im expecting 650 hopefully out the box and the mr2 i just got im going v6 turbo on im gathering parts now princess

Darling Nikki
04-03-2006, 09:38 PM
^glad to hear about your accomplishments. I know all about the military. Grew up around the shit since I was so lil. And I know how being across seas is with my dad and my brother. Anywho. I can't wait to see your Supra when its finally done. Both cars sounds like they are getting hooked up. :goodjob:

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:41 PM
^glad to hear about your accomplishments. I know all about the military. Grew up around the shit since I was so lil. And I know how being across seas is with my dad and my brother. Anywho. I can't wait to see your Supra when its finally done. Both cars sounds like they are getting hooked up. :goodjob:
thanks princess ill give you ya a ride once the dawg is done, night night

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Bingo...hit a nerve.

So, you're a techie and what maybe a E-4,5? I say that with a HUGE "maybe".

Once you're at my paygrade, then you can talk shit.

You know what, you are 100% right....I am 11B. Infantry all the way. I scored a 87 on my asvab. Infantry is the backbone of the Army and pukes like you who think because you touch a keyboard that you are the best and brightest the Army has to offer, has something coming. I have 20+ guys in my unit that got perfect scores on their asvab and had any mos they wanted....but they chose infantry because they know that's what is needed over everything. I give those guys the most respect because, in reality they could do any technical related job they wanted, but they stuck with Infantry not because it's "high speed" but because it's the best way they can serve the Army.

Sorry you feel 11B is full of dumbass's, but I know plenty of privates that could pick you apart mentally and physically. So keep on typing and pluggin in those wires and rip on 11B, but just know even the worst guy in my platoon gets more respect from me than you ever would.

MongolPup
04-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Good god I stopped at page two.... I didn't realize it had broken down to this.

Previous message delete.

Tank
damn i love when im right, the typical scumbag 11B :jerkit:. and since you know so much about me you should be able to figure out my paygrade but im sure thats another question you might have missed on the asvab :lmao: nighty night my bright ass 11B hoah hoah soldier :chuckles:

CopyRight
FUCK ALL THIS!

VVT-i for the win yo!

(i'm just playing around...put those flamethrowers away)

haha, that was actually funny. +1 for you.

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:53 PM
oh heres a hint my bright soldier boy

e-4's and e-5's cant afford to own

06 ext cadillac
04 ls400 lexus
99 honda civic
94 toyota supra
2001 nissan sentra
and a 2001 beetle sport
and lets not forget a 6400 square ft house on da hill
all at this very moment on while im on vacation in germany to boot :chuckles:

i dont need to go on i try not to associate myself with military folks such as yourself :slap:

*leaves*

collins
04-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Once you're at my paygrade, then you can talk shit.

i'm not very informed on military terms, but i'm really hoping you're not tryin to brag about your paycheck.

and wtf? you think you're his fuckin drill sargent? lol get a life homeboy!

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
damn i love when im right, the typical scumbag 11B :jerkit:. and since you know so much about me you should be able to figure out my paygrade but im sure thats another question you might have missed on the asvab :lmao: nighty night my bright ass 11B hoah hoah soldier :chuckles:

I love when I am right about typical assclowns who couldnt cut it with a rifle.

What happened? the pugil stick scared you away. Careful who you call a scumbag. Forgot to tell you, any asshat who scores a 50 can become a computer "tech". So my guess is, you barely got over 50 and didnt want to get hurt and picked the job that was the most distant from any action. From what I've seen, you've really done a bang up job serving with all this posting you've done while you were "working".

Btw, I didn't have to take the asvab....I took it just for the hell of it.

if your peon brain hasn't figured it out yet, I'm a officer in the US Army. Do me and the Army a favor, don't re-enlist. You are too proud of what you have done, which in reality isn't that much. Okay, so you set up some channels and opened a few networks...but just as any job in the Army, you can teach anyone ANY job.

good job on making enlisted seem more like asshats. Too many guys get bad names from guys who run their mouths like you.

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:58 PM
i'm not very informed on military terms, but i'm really hoping you're not tryin to brag about your paycheck.

and wtf? you think you're his fuckin drill sargent? lol get a life homeboy!
thank you but its ok man cause what he dont know the army isnt my only income which is why i can do what i do and live how i live so dont worry yourself about it man

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 10:00 PM
oh heres a hint my bright soldier boy

e-4's and e-5's cant afford to own

06 ext cadillac
04 ls400 lexus
99 honda civic
94 toyota supra
2001 nissan sentra
and a 2001 beetle sport
and lets not forget a 6400 square ft house on da hill
all at this very moment on while im on vacation in germany to boot :chuckles:

i dont need to go on i try not to associate myself with military folks such as yourself :slap:

*leaves*

Are you crazy, E-4's and E-5's can afford all of that. Single, deployed for a full year and not spend any money, airborne qualified, that's some money in the bank account when they come home....you need to head back to Columbus and see what's going on then.

plus, credit is a wonderful thing.

Tank
04-03-2006, 10:04 PM
I love when I am right about typical assclowns who couldnt cut it with a rifle.

What happened? the pugil stick scared you away. Careful who you call a scumbag. Forgot to tell you, any asshat who scores a 50 can become a computer "tech". So my guess is, you barely got over 50 and didnt want to get hurt and picked the job that was the most distant from any action. From what I've seen, you've really done a bang up job serving with all this posting you've done while you were "working".

if your peon brain hasn't figured it out yet, I'm a officer in the US Army. Do me and the Army a favor, don't re-enlist. You are too proud of what you have done, which in reality isn't that much. Okay, so you set up some channels and opened a few networks...but just as any job in the Army, you can teach anyone ANY job.

good job on making enlisted seem more like asshats. Too many guys get bad names from guys who run their mouths like you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and your commsioned at that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and yes they tell people who dont qualify for certain jobs many excuses why they cant have it such as your "any person with a 50 excuse" however when your bright enough you can pick any job you want like i could. it was fun though but now im tired so ill turn in enjoyed it. word of advice my friend before you try to confront someone about there shit try knowing the facts about that person cause many things you think you know about me your so off about, later :taun:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 10:08 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and your commsioned at that :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and yes they tell people who dont qualify for certain jobs many excuses why they cant have it such as your "any person with a 50 excuse" however when your bright enough you can pick any job you want like i could. it was fun though but now im tired so ill turn in enjoyed it. word of advice my friend before you try to confront someon about htere shit try knwoing the facts about that person cause many things you think you know about me your so off about, later :taun:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So basically, you are bowing out? You act like I didnt have a choice on what I wanted to do? I'm sorry that you still feel that you are all high mighty over everyone. From everything you said tonight, I know that I'm more intelligent than you. Anyways, enjoy your sleep....and be sure to brag to everyone on all your toys and your home and where you vacation too. Because it's really, really, really impressive.

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 10:12 PM
btw "smart" guy....better brush up on your math.

Me scoring a 87, is 37pts above 50. Just a fyi...if you are enlisting and score 80 or higher you have pretty much an open door to jobs.

MongolPup
04-03-2006, 10:17 PM
HONESTLY WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

You guys are both serving your country; and you are both entitled to the opinion that you work to protect (freedom).

So agree to fucking disagree; pissing contests get you no where; I came on IA because I'm having a bad ass fucking night, and this is pointless.

Copyright, its cool you don't like VTEC.
Tank, its cool you are a member of the almighty 2JZ-GTE club.

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 10:18 PM
HONESTLY WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

You guys are both serving your country; and you are both entitled to the opinion that you work to protect (freedom).

So agree to fucking disagree; pissing contests get you no where; I came on IA because I'm having a bad ass fucking night, and this is pointless.

Copyright, its cool you like VTEC.
Tank, its cool you are a member of the almighty 2JZ-GTE club.

but I dont like vtec.

MongolPup
04-03-2006, 10:20 PM
corrected.

speedminded
04-03-2006, 10:50 PM
btw "smart" guy....better brush up on your math.

Me scoring a 87, is 37pts above 50. Just a fyi...if you are enlisting and score 80 or higher you have pretty much an open door to jobs.
I was two answers short from a perfect score on the asvab, add that one up...and uncle sam doesn't pay me anything.

MongolPup
04-03-2006, 10:51 PM
dude..... it was /thread.

2.0civic
04-03-2006, 10:58 PM

not to start shit but i guess i was misinformed, but i thought the ASVAB was a requirement to join the militray. no?

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-03-2006, 11:15 PM
nice, what color?

phoenix yellow :nautjerk:

2.0civic
04-04-2006, 01:00 AM
is it the one in snellville thats on autotrader?? i passed it the other day.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-04-2006, 02:10 AM
You mean L'ville...close to that McDonalds...thats the one....

Tank
04-04-2006, 05:47 AM
not to start shit but i guess i was misinformed, but i thought the ASVAB was a requirement to join the militray. no?
yes it is a requirement, :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
04-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Lol, don't get me started on the military. I am not enlisted but I know it like the back of my hand bc of my brothers and dad.

CopyRight
04-04-2006, 07:17 AM

No, if you comission as an officer.....the asvab means nothing...depending on your gpa, your personnel jacket, and pt score, with those combined and you are pretty much gonna get any mos you want.

CopyRight
04-04-2006, 07:19 AM
I was two answers short from a perfect score on the asvab, add that one up...and uncle sam doesn't pay me anything.

Good for you, if you didn't want to join then that's your choice. If you were 2pts from scoring a perfect score, you'd still have pretty much any job you wanted.

speedminded
04-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Good for you, if you didn't want to join then that's your choice. If you were 2pts from scoring a perfect score, you'd still have pretty much any job you wanted.yep, but my knees were trashed and even if i was able to make it through the physical w/o them knowing about the surgeries just boot camp/basic would have killed them...sucks because underwater demolitions was the military job it suggested...that would have been a blast, no pun intended :tongue:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
damn thread jackers :taun:

*leaves*

lol j/k