PDA

View Full Version : Carandmodel.com Rigged (RANT)

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Do not subscribe to this website.... I signed up for the "4.99$ for 30 days" which has been charged on my bill since May of last year. (IE: something that was only supposed to last for 30 days, has lasted me thus far, and has cost me a good amount of money) Its rigged... if you dont use it on a regular basis dont sign up for it.

/rant

kelly marie
04-03-2006, 01:55 PM
so why didnt you cancel it the next month you saw it on you bank statement??? :confused:

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 01:57 PM
so why didnt you cancel it the next month you saw it on you bank statement??? :confused:
Because I thought it was my mothers website for her online store....which is 4.99 a month...(CCbill runs car and model along with some of the yahoo website hosting)...so I left it alone. This month I was charged the 4.99 twice.... so...

A.P. Photography
04-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Did you check to see if the autorenew was activated on the website billing setup.

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Did you check to see if the autorenew was activated on the website billing setup.
Yep, it wasnt selected... I did it so it was 4.99 for THAT 30 DAYS, that was it. "less than .17 cents per day!" heh

B16a2 Civic
04-03-2006, 01:58 PM
sounds like a rolling contract/charge, unless you stop it, it keeps doin it, alot of companies do this to try and get more money
sorry to hear you got caught up with that

Nemesis
04-03-2006, 01:59 PM
http://www.carandmodel.com/contact/

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 01:59 PM
sounds like a rolling contract/charge, unless you stop it, it keeps doin it, alot of companies do this to try and get more money
They have a selection as to where you can autorenew it like GA_Teg said, I didnt select that.

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
http://www.carandmodel.com/contact/
I am currently writing them...thanks George.

The Golden Child
04-03-2006, 02:11 PM
stupid site ..

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 02:13 PM
I concur. :) I was using it to get some pix for a friend... it was her first set of modeling pix... I wanted her to see em... was for a present basically and well...got fucked over for it. :mad:

Julio
04-03-2006, 04:51 PM
ahh.. looks like you didnt bother reading.. your mistake... you have to cancel if not they will continue charging you.. Is a recurring charge every 30 days.

Like it says here :

https://bill.ccbill.com/jpost/signup.cgi :rolleyes:

ironchef
04-03-2006, 04:54 PM
That sucks, cause then this happens: "Car and Model will be FREE again!
Later today, April 3rd, we will be transitioning back to a 100% free access registration-based website. More info"

fawk_you
04-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Everything has been taken care of.
/thread for me. :)

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
bwahahahaha.....

quickdodgeŽ
04-03-2006, 06:28 PM
^^^^ Yeah.

I wouldn't think twice about signing up for a website you have to pay to be a member of. Too many free sites out there to pay for one. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Are you dumb?

I work for a credit card company, I talk to dumbasses like you all day long. Who get charged because they don't cancel.

Learn to read, or just suck it up. It is your fault.

CopyRight
04-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Are you dumb?

I work for a credit card company, I talk to dumbasses like you all day long. Who get charged because they don't cancel.

lol, of course it's her fault....next month we're gonna hear about how she got her lip ring caught in the cake mixer....

fawk_you
04-04-2006, 12:11 AM
bwahahahaha.....
"I cant stand Lea Anne, im going to block her so I cant read what she writes... yet he unblocks me so he can read shit and dog me.... either you love me or hate me... make up your damn mind"
I told you, I love you. :kiss:

:jerkit: :chuckles: ..................... :lmao: ................... :eye:

fawk_you
04-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Are you dumb?

Maybe they should make the fine print bigger. You love me too. Thanks. :)
I admit I was wrong, however... the whole charge'n me 2 times for the same thing, isnt in the fine print. :jerkit:

/thread for me yet again. You dont have to call me ignorant for something that was previously pointed out by someone else. Thanks. And if you dont like something I have to say in any of my posts -or threads started, WHY BOTHER TO REPLY WHEN ALL YOU ARE GOING TO RECIEVE IS THE ANSWER YOU DIDNT WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE!? Ignorant or not... :jerkit:
:eye:

fawk_you
04-04-2006, 02:02 AM
lol, of course it's her fault....next month we're gonna hear about how she got her lip ring caught in the cake mixer....
I had to do this... apparently you care about me enough to look into what I look like and stuff. :tongue:
Havent seen my pix recently... dont have the ring anymore. :lmao:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!