PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Monday joke!

SixSquared
04-03-2006, 12:36 PM
So this guy has been with his girlfriend for a few years, loves her, wants to marry her... only problem is her sister. Her sister's a little hottie who flirts with him a LOT.. Dude pays her as little attention as possible, and finally proposes to his girlfriend. Whole family's happy, life is good. Fiancee goes out with some friends and soon to be hubby is at home chilling. His girl's sister calls, asking if she can come over. He complies, and a few minutes later, she walks in the door wearing next to nothing. She's flirting with him hard, and finally says "Here's the deal... if you want me, I will be upstairs naked on your bed. If not, you can just leave... but I want you before you get all tied down with my sister" and she winks and goes upstairs. Guy thinks about it, gets up, and walks out the door. Outside, he's greeted by his fiancee's ENTIRE family. Her dad gives him a hug and says "Son, I'm glad that you just walked out of there. You passed our little test.. Welcome to the family!" Dude is blank faced and smiles, thanking the father. After some small talk, everyone goes their seperate ways. Dude is still dazed, and calls his friend to tell him what happened.

Friend says "So you left her in the house?"

Dude says "Yeah... damn am I glad I keep the condoms in the car..."

Ba dum dum... ding!

Dirty Octopus™
04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
i no get it :confused:

Brett
04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
You wanna rag on my joke being the repost of the century, then you post this one? OMG!!! LOL

Thats older then the one I posted today ;)

Halfwit
04-03-2006, 01:43 PM
i no get it :confused:
he was going to the car to get a condom.

boosted1jz
04-03-2006, 01:50 PM
You wanna rag on my joke being the repost of the century, then you post this one? OMG!!! LOL

i didnt even know they even make condoms in the 18th century brett?!?!?!?

The Golden Child
04-03-2006, 02:44 PM
yea so is this the new version of the old one ??

Dirty Octopus™
04-03-2006, 02:56 PM
he was going to the car to get a condom.

oh ok cool boy stupid. thanks for clearing that up

3kgtdrvr
04-03-2006, 05:59 PM
haha pretty funny

SixSquared
04-03-2006, 06:24 PM

Here's another one out of my arsenal of smilies.... Ready for it?

http://www.automotivetech.org/forum/images/smilies/oldthread.gif

:goodjob:

3kgtdrvr
04-03-2006, 06:44 PM
lol diggin the smiley bc im always late on half the stuff on here :goodjob: i still think we need V-Dub one :tongue:

babygurl
04-03-2006, 06:48 PM
lol