PDA

View Full Version : Damn BME Ent. was deep as fuck last night

nightracer
04-02-2006, 09:15 PM
We met up with them in Cbus, Ga. last night at this club called "The Fire House".. It was a nice lil' urban club that transformed into a lil' john video once the clock struck 12. :eek: I was getting on some nice, scantily clad young ladies and I notice some dread head is getting crunk as hell and bumping into me... I look over and its the whole damn BME clique.....like whoa. Crunkness! I heard about ppl rolling deep in clubs but they define the word crunk with the way they were acting and with the sheer size of their entourage lol! They really know how to have a damn good time! :cool: :D

PhAtBoYMr2
04-02-2006, 09:19 PM
damn homie, you need to get at me, i had no idea he was performing last night, hes awesome live....

CopyRight
04-02-2006, 09:25 PM
the firehouse is horrible, I guess you didnt notice all the broken windows and the patio that's about to fall apart.

the firehouse is "alright" at best, if you consider that place "nice" I'd hate to see what you'd say is "bad"

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
OHH K K K K Kkkkkkkk......:lmao:

B16a2 Civic
04-03-2006, 07:36 AM
the firehouse is horrible, I guess you didnt notice all the broken windows and the patio that's about to fall apart.

the firehouse is "alright" at best, if you consider that place "nice" I'd hate to see what you'd say is "bad"

in Columbus?