PDA

View Full Version : haha, stupid drivers humor me....sometimes (picture enclosed)

chuck
04-26-2005, 12:24 PM
some i'm in the gas station a couple minutes ago and i hear tires skidding, hear a big bang, then the power goes out...i look across the street to see this guy crawling out of his car. apparently he came hauling ass around the corner just to the right of the shot and was going a wee bit too fast for the wet roads and his gas chuging grocery getter. just glad jeff gordon here didn't hurt anybody else but himself. from the looks of his taildoors i'm assuming he didn't learn his lesson the first time.

B16a2 Civic
04-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Lol word, he's the winner of the day

Kristi
04-26-2005, 12:27 PM
haha what a dumbass

speedracer41
04-26-2005, 12:31 PM
Dum Bass!

mocha latte cupcake
04-26-2005, 12:34 PM
JACK-ISS! (jack Ass)

Kristi
04-26-2005, 12:42 PM
speedracer - you signature fucking rocks!

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2005, 01:16 PM
The real question is.....did you get your gas for free when the power went out????? ;)

B16a2 Civic
04-26-2005, 01:17 PM
The real question is.....did you get your gas for free when the power went out????? ;)

your a hustla, your a hustla homie, we should asked about you

and that is a damn good question

chuck
04-26-2005, 01:37 PM
well i actually just stopped in to get some cigs and beer :drunk: ...i was using my card at first but ended up paying cash...
damnit i should have gotten a full tank, i was on a day away from "E"...i'm stuck with the expedition this week too, big ass tank

The Yousef
04-26-2005, 02:45 PM
fucking esuvee drivers.....i swear 99% cannot drive for jack shit....

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
i'm stuck with the expedition this week too, big ass tank

Ouch! I bet it gets the whopping 10MPG my wife's does, eh? I have to drive that big mother to FLA next month and I aint looking forward to putting gas in that thing..... :(

Eli
04-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Im pretty sure I know exactly where that is.... That right by your house Chuck? (Cant think of the road, lol... kinda parrallel to 29 tho)

chuck
04-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Ouch! I bet it gets the whopping 10MPG my wife's does, eh? I have to drive that big mother to FLA next month and I aint looking forward to putting gas in that thing..... :(
yeah, it blows around town...highway actually isn't too bad though, i guess it has the top momentum ratings in its class...lol. sucks though because i have to drive 25 miles to school and back alone, easily $40-50 in gas a week with just that alone...

Im pretty sure I know exactly where that is.... That right by your house Chuck? (Cant think of the road, lol... kinda parrallel to 29 tho)
yeah, right down from my neighborhood, paden drive and cruise road...cruise is the one parallel to 29 and paden is the one that cuts through to 29. the accident was on cruise and 29 is like 2 or 3 miles right behind me (well when i was taking the picture at least)

uproot
04-26-2005, 03:01 PM
yeah thats almost as bad as what i saw the other day:

so i came up to RR crossing and the arms were coming down so i stopped... and from behind comes an accord hauling ass. they swerve around me and around the arms to the other side and almost head on into the curb and railing on the other side of the intersection. they pulled out of that but man i would have had a laugh if they wrecked. dumbasses.

chuck
04-26-2005, 03:02 PM
yeah thats almost as bad as what i saw the other day:

so i came up to RR crossing and the arms were coming down so i stopped... and from behind comes an accord hauling ass. they swerve around me and around the arms to the other side and almost head on into the curb and railing on the other side of the intersection. they pulled out of that but man i would have had a laugh if they wrecked. dumbasses.
haha, did anyone else hear about the girl who ran off the road, down a hill, then got t-boned by a train??? haha...

IndianStig
04-26-2005, 03:29 PM
DAMN, I swear the driving tests should not be canceled on rainy days, but a wet skidpad should be added that is blind to the driver unless he pays attenion to the conditions ahead.

uproot
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
haha, did anyone else hear about the girl who ran off the road, down a hill, then got t-boned by a train??? haha...

could have been the same chick lol

5thgcelica
04-26-2005, 03:50 PM

now that takes talent

The Yousef
04-26-2005, 03:51 PM
now that takes talent

or real horrible luck :lmfao:

chuck
04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
or real horrible luck :lmfao:
...or just a woman driver

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
OHHHH that was very dirty

4bangin
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I remember about 3 years ago when a ton of people used to cruise around on Barret Pkwy, some friends and I were standing at the BP gas station. A ford lightning is turning left onto barret coming from us play. He tries to show off for everyone at the BP and gets sideways while he is turning. He lost control and hit the curb in front of Chilis and his truck flipped down a little hill into a bunch of bushes haha. No one was hurt, but I bet he sure felt like an ass. Had 2 lanes of traffic blocked trying to pull his truck out.

Kristi
04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
hahaha - thats what he gets for showing off - and for buying a ford

The Yousef
04-26-2005, 04:33 PM
I remember about 3 years ago when a ton of people used to cruise around on Barret Pkwy, some friends and I were standing at the BP gas station. A ford lightning is turning left onto barret coming from us play. He tries to show off for everyone at the BP and gets sideways while he is turning. He lost control and hit the curb in front of Chilis and his truck flipped down a little hill into a bunch of bushes haha. No one was hurt, but I bet he sure felt like an ass. Had 2 lanes of traffic blocked trying to pull his truck out.

thats fucking awesome! i wish i was there to see that! much love for the lighting though :bigok:

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-26-2005, 04:42 PM
i wish i was there so i could have gotten free gas

NzProjeKt
04-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I would have gotten out of my car then pointed at him while laughing my ass off... :lmfao:

Brett
04-26-2005, 05:47 PM
Thats some funny shit, He is a assclown, thats for sure