PDA

View Full Version : 02 spec-V vs Red old ass BMW with autofab sticker

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 12:07 AM
b4 i begin with what happen let me state that this old 1980s RED BMW with Autofab sticker and with what i believe he had a CAI and i know he had a Exhaust. we were riding in a 02 spec-v with 4 people in it all we have is CAI. ok the start. We were coming home from Atlanta and near the gwinnett place exit this old RED BMW with a Autofab sticker comes from no where doing a fly by. so we took it that he wanted to race so the driver in the sentra drops the gear and we wait for him. The BMW guns it and then so does the driver in the sentra do and he killed the BMW with about 5 car lengths and still pulling. this was repeated 3 more times with the same results. He got beat by basicly a STOCK Sentra Spec V. I mean his car wasn't quick at all. But, I still think that he thought that he was gonna win. One would think that it should of been closer than what it was though.

CSquared
04-02-2006, 12:17 AM
What an amazinly enthralling story.

Goinfasterthanu
04-02-2006, 09:39 AM
oooo battle of the 16- 17 second cars.. You must be proud...

RedGTS
04-02-2006, 10:21 AM
^^^^lmao I was about to type that.....good job

JMCIVIC01
04-02-2006, 10:24 AM

bahahahahahaha :lmfao:

wantboost
04-02-2006, 10:40 AM
i guess guess the cops didnt think you were racing lol. that is not a good place to race

Halfwit
04-02-2006, 11:04 AM
oooo battle of the 16- 17 second cars.. You must be proud.....

E46bud
04-02-2006, 11:40 AM
b4 i begin with what happen let me state that this old 1980s RED BMW with Autofab sticker and with what i believe he had a CAI and i know he had a Exhaust. I was riding in a 02 spec-v with 4 people in it all we have is CAI. ok the start. We were coming home from Atlanta and near the gwinnett place exit this old RED BMW with a Autofab sticker comes from no where doing a fly by. so we take it that he wants to race so the driver in the sentra drops the gear and we wait for him. He guns it and then so we do we and we killed him with about 5 car lengths and still pulling. this was repeated 3 more times with the same results. He got beat by basicly a STOCK Sentra Spec V. I mean his car wasn't quick at all. But, I still think that he thought that he was gonna win. One would think that it should of been closer than what it was though.

The owner of that car is from what I know the owner of Autofab...and if I am correct that E30 is not 1 to shangle with :-) Im sure he didn't want to get pulled over, since he is in a racing team...SCCA=nono:goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
04-02-2006, 01:18 PM

HOLD ON THERE! I used to have alot of fun racing my dads '94 accord before I got my S2k. In a way it was "safer" because it basically quits accelerating at 90 mph whereas I've hit 100 in my car without trying to do so. It was also alot of fun showing camry owners a thing or two. Ohh, and I raced a guy in a celica gts once and HELD ON! He couldnt believe he couldnt pass me. I know it sounds lame but personally I have fun racing other slow cars and seeing who's the better driver. Just my :2cents:

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 01:20 PM
these guys think everyone has to have a 10 sec car to be worth reading about in a kill forum. .

Julio
04-02-2006, 02:54 PM

lol.. If this helps anything.. I ran a 15 in my spec V stock and seen a couple hit high 14's... But yea, still slow ;)

ECMgarrett
04-02-2006, 03:08 PM
such a shitty story.
i like how you think he has a CAI when you didnt look under his hood or anything, i like how people just assume what cars have.
you suck

Tank
04-02-2006, 03:42 PM
such a shitty story.
i like how you think he has a CAI when you didnt look under his hood or anything, i like how people just assume what cars have.
you suck
agrre with you there homie

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 04:22 PM
such a shitty story.
you suck

sorry, i will get out of the car at 60+ mph to check what he has and it didnt matter if he had the CAI or not he still would of lost. the point is he thought he was tough shit and he got delt with. that is all.

The Green Monster
04-02-2006, 04:41 PM
i guess guess the cops didnt think you were racing lol. that is not a good place to race

:lmfao:

+1

ECMgarrett
04-02-2006, 07:54 PM
sorry, i will get out of the car at 60+ mph to check what he has and it didnt matter if he had the CAI or not he still would of lost. the point is he thought he was tough shit and he got delt with. that is all.

no the point is youre the fucker thats like "yea, he had a CAI im pretty sure...." and you have no idea, its just a dumb thing to say.
wow, you beat an old bwm, big deal. you were in a sentra, that alone owned you

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 08:03 PM
no the point is youre the fucker thats like "yea, he had a CAI im pretty sure...." and you have no idea, its just a dumb thing to say.

i didnt beat him its not my sentra i own something far better than it. I also told the story in 3rd person narrative so dont say i won the race thank you. Why argue over something simple as a CAI, not if i was going around saying i think he had a bottle/supercharger/swap then i could understand getting on my case about that.

Speedm0(\)key
04-02-2006, 08:10 PM
i didnt beat him its not my sentra i own something far better than it. I also told the story in 3rd person narrative so dont say i won the race thank you. Why argue over something simple as a CAI, not if i was going around saying i think he had a bottle/supercharger/swap then i could understand getting on my case about that.

damn.. what a boring race. i call Bullshit.. even though that BMW is old, it should have been a closer race. BULLSHIT!

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 08:11 PM
damn.. what a boring race. i call Bullshit.. even though that BMW is old, it should have been a closer race. BULLSHIT!

yea was an old BMW. boring sure to some of the other kills in here but a race is a race

Speedm0(\)key
04-02-2006, 08:22 PM
yea was an old BMW. boring sure to some of the other kills in here but a race is a race

yeah.. and a fag is a fag

Julio
04-02-2006, 08:23 PM

Nothing wrong with a Sentra.... Shit, I rather drive that then a 13 year old unreliable boosted yota. ;)

BTW if it was the AUTOFAB bmw is not set up for Drag or hwy games.. Is more of SCCA type of stuff..

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 08:24 PM
yeah.. and a fag is a fag

that was just unnecessary

Speedm0(\)key
04-02-2006, 08:26 PM
that was just unnecessary

so is this ... DIE!

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
so is this ... DIE!
:slap:

Speedm0(\)key
04-02-2006, 08:32 PM
:slap:

good sense of humor. i like you

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 08:34 PM
good sense of humor. i like you

:lmao:

ECMgarrett
04-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Nothing wrong with a Sentra.... Shit, I rather drive that then a 13 year old unreliable boosted yota. ;)

joke of the day!

Julio
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
joke of the day!

Not really. I daily drive a SPEC V.. so from my point of view YES I rather drive a reliable car then a car that pretty soon will be eligible for a classic tag. Hey look at it this way.. No emissions. ;)

TBoDelSol
04-02-2006, 10:47 PM
when do you get a classic tag lol?

ECMgarrett
04-02-2006, 11:02 PM
yea, that was said in another thread, whats this classic car tag thing about? maybe its a georgia thing...

ECMgarrett
04-02-2006, 11:04 PM
oh, and ps - i drive my car daily with no problems whatsoever, reliable as heck

Camrazy2102
04-02-2006, 11:45 PM
HOLD ON THERE! I used to have alot of fun racing my dads '94 accord before I got my S2k. In a way it was "safer" because it basically quits accelerating at 90 mph whereas I've hit 100 in my car without trying to do so. It was also alot of fun showing camry owners a thing or two. Ohh, and I raced a guy in a celica gts once and HELD ON! He couldnt believe he couldnt pass me. I know it sounds lame but personally I have fun racing other slow cars and seeing who's the better driver. Just my :2cents:

I agree that camry's are economy and they are slow, but not quite right what u said..... Cause I own one with 1mz-fe motor that is supercharge. :o

BABY J
04-03-2006, 10:06 AM
lol.. If this helps anything.. I ran a 15 in my spec V stock and seen a couple hit high 14's... But yea, still slow ;)

True... I ran a 14.89 and repeated the 1st time I took my Spec to the track. And every1 has to start somewhere... so who cares if he has a 15 second car. A kill is a kill.

4dmin
04-03-2006, 12:11 PM

BTW if it was the AUTOFAB bmw is not set up for Drag or hwy games.. Is more of SCCA type of stuff..

ya, Thomas's is black and it isn't street legal, but its setup for road racing, as much of the cars they've worked on our. I want to race the White Dinan M3 they got.

I would say that bmw would probably kill the nissan in the mountains. but a kill is a kill, i beat a Geo Metro with my golf :goodjob:

BABY J
04-03-2006, 12:23 PM
ya, Thomas's is black and it isn't street legal, but its setup for road racing, as much of the cars they've worked on our. I want to race the White Dinan M3 they got.

I would say that bmw would probably kill the nissan in the mountains. but a kill is a kill, i beat a Geo Metro with my golf :goodjob:

Ennnnnk!!! Wrong answer. Spec V is MADE for the twisties... I'd bet my next paycheck on the Spec V in the mountains. Spec will out-torque the BMW, and also more options to "dig-in" w/ the 6spd tranny vs 5.

4dmin
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Ennnnnk!!! Wrong answer. Spec V is MADE for the twisties... I'd bet my next paycheck on the Spec V in the mountains. Spec will out-torque the BMW, and also more options to "dig-in" w/ the 6spd tranny vs 5.

umm sorry but if its was a "BUILT AUTOFAB" car, Thomas could take his slow BMW and staight hand you your ass in the twisties... he does Touring Racing and runs at ROAD ATLANTA. And what mountains are you going to be using a 6 speed anyway? :thinking:

BABY J
04-03-2006, 12:40 PM
umm sorry but if its was a "BUILT AUTOFAB" car, Thomas could take his slow BMW and staight hand you your ass in the twisties... he does Touring Racing and runs at ROAD ATLANTA. And what mountains are you going to be using a 6 speed anyway? :thinking:

I thought we already estalished that it was NOT that car. And as far as my Spec V goes, I do not win 'em all, but it's not your grandma's Spec V. Check the sig and then check the link... www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress)

When you say Mountain Run I assume you are running both down AND uphill (at least that's how we played in Colorado) and then average the times... there are many ways to do a mountain run though I guess. I DO know that the Spec V in stock form is one of the fastest autox cars available (in it's class), it loves to turn... which doesn't make sense if you take note that it's a SEDAN w/ only a 99in wheelbase --> what's even MORE daunting is the solid rear axle.

4dmin
04-03-2006, 12:47 PM
I thought we already estalished that it was NOT that car. And as far as my Spec V goes, I do not win 'em all, but it's not your grandma's Spec V. Check the sig and then check the link... www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress)

When you say Mountain Run I assume you are running both down AND uphill (at least that's how we played in Colorado) and then average the times... there are many ways to do a mountain run though I guess. I DO know that the Spec V in stock form is one of the fastest autox cars available (in it's class), it loves to turn... which doesn't make sense if you take note that it's a SEDAN w/ only a 99in wheelbase --> what's even MORE daunting is the solid rear axle.

well i never said it was your spec V... were discussing the stock spec V vs. the Red BMW, but since you have a built one... i'm sure i could get Thomas to bring out his black touring car to take that challenge in the mountains. I know he is making less power than what is in your sig, but it still won't be a problem.

i don't know any nissans that are winning touring races, nor is nissan even in the top makes for touring racing. nice motor :goodjob:

BABY J
04-03-2006, 01:00 PM
http://www.team-rtr.com/cars.htm

RTR won 3 seasons straight w/ this car (world challenge). :) LOL. My engine builder built the engines for Cunningham for the debut season of this car, but lost the bid only after 1 season. I forget the team that build the engines for Cunningham now though. As far as the challenge, I know what my cars can do... but I ALSO know my limitations. LOL. I am no-where near the level of guys who do this for a living. I am sure my Spec can make up for my lack of finesse in the twisties... but lb. for lb. I am severely outclassed by this guys driving ability (as far as mountain runs go). I have the skill I think, but lack the balls that these guys have on the downhill (spent the las 2 years in CO, trust me... these guys have balls bigger than mine). But in drag, he wouldn't scare me at all. LOL

BABY J
04-03-2006, 01:04 PM
PS: Speaking of red Bimmers, there is a 89-91 3Series (Clayton County plates) w/ a white hood and white trunk.... does NE1 know NEthing about this car (slammed on German wheels).

Baby J

4dmin
04-03-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.team-rtr.com/cars.htm

RTR won 3 seasons straight w/ this car (world challenge). :) LOL. My engine builder built the engines for Cunningham for the debut season of this car, but lost the bid only after 1 season. I forget the team that build the engines for Cunningham now though. As far as the challenge, I know what my cars can do... but I ALSO know my limitations. LOL. I am no-where near the level of guys who do this for a living. I am sure my Spec can make up for my lack of finesse in the twisties... but lb. for lb. I am severely outclassed by this guys driving ability (as far as mountain runs go). I have the skill I think, but lack the balls that these guys have on the downhill (spent the las 2 years in CO, trust me... these guys have balls bigger than mine). But in drag, he wouldn't scare me at all. LOL

no doubt :goodjob: ... you got a dyno for that motor, i would love to see one. also 1/4 time? i would be very interested in featuring it on the site for a tech article.

BABY J
04-03-2006, 01:23 PM
no doubt :goodjob: ... you got a dyno for that motor, i would love to see one. also 1/4 time? i would be very interested in featuring it on the site for a tech article.

Sure do, 248WHP... I just learned from SpeedMinded (in another thread) that BalancedPerf tunes MOTEC, so I will get a GA tune on it and then you can feature. I just moved back here (home) from CO so the MOTEC still has a Colorado tune (6489 ft above sea level... LOL) on the box. I am sure that on a GA tune we can dial in the 2whp that keeps my sig legit... LMAO!! PM me and we can go ahead and schedule the shoot. I want to get the MOTEC dialed in before I "post" the current dyno, but I can email it to you if you promise to not post yet. I can hear the flaming now... "you said 250wheel when you only got 248wheel." I assure you that the motor can lay it down. ;) Let's talk. I have a few races set up so I can't post times... but on the feature we can give a "range" if that's okay. If we do a shoot at the track though then I guess I can back out on the top end to keep 'em guessing.;)

4dmin
04-03-2006, 01:32 PM
^ well let me know when your ready, nice motor either way.

BABY J
04-03-2006, 01:41 PM
^ well let me know when your ready, nice motor either way.

I am ready for the shoot... just give me a days notice so I can prep. I can simply change my sig to say 248 and then post a dyno... but the motor WILL lay 250 and maybe a couple HP more... and w/out running unsafe AFRs, so I'd rather wait. I just need to get the retune... easy enuff, but I am tuning my EF (well, GETTING it tuned) on the 5th, and I will inquire about their MOTEC tuner at that time. Other than that it's a go boss. Thank you!

4dmin
04-03-2006, 02:20 PM
i'll pm you we'll set something up.

Julio
04-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Hey baby J, Nice built dude.. Very cool.. Even though I much rather Not modified my SPEC V, But I knew it was a decent motor to Mod... I decided Dubs were a little easier to make power out of ...

Cool ride though.. :goodjob:

Julio
04-03-2006, 04:18 PM
oh, and ps - i drive my car daily with no problems whatsoever, reliable as heck

very cool... Thats a good thing.. MR 2's are cool cars.. Just not my thing though :goodjob:

BABY J
04-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Hey baby J, Nice built dude.. Very cool.. Even though I much rather Not modified my SPEC V, But I knew it was a decent motor to Mod... I decided Dubs were a little easier to make power out of ...

Cool ride though.. :goodjob: Thanks man, the QR25 is sooper torquey, and it loves to be modded... circa 30hp just on the header (Hotshot). But going the route I did will set you back about 8 - 9k, in the end it's WAY fun to drive, but I wouldn't do it again or suggest it... especially w/ the PTI turbo giving a lotta the guys around 230wheel at 1/2 that price.

Jseries
04-04-2006, 03:54 PM
First off let me say that I was there and witness the race. All info stated is true and legit. Both of the cars raced "3" times on the interstate. The Spec V got him all three times. So, unless someone can get into contact with the guy that drives this BMW and can clarify that this is indeed the same dude. I'm sure that my friend would race him again for fun. Does anyone have a mod list on this dudes BMW? Just because you have a respectable team decal on your car doesn't mean that you can't get beat. If thats the case I need to buy some spoon and mugen decals. Point is he tried all three times and lost.

BABY J
04-05-2006, 06:19 AM

You bring up a great point. I've been thinking about that. My EG for instance is ridiculously quick, and I never get to really hammer on it full song to 9200 rpms like it's designed. Even at the track the 1/4 seems too short to REALLY play with it. I do more braking than accelerating it seems b/c I can't safely go all out like it wants me to. But my EF is a lot slower... while it's still quick, I REALLY have to hammer it to get that quickness out of it... it's WAY more fun to drive than my Spec V and my EG, b/c I get to push it to the limits of what it can do WAY more than I'm able to safely do in my EG and the Spec. I mean would you wanna drive a 900HP car at 20% throttle position just to keep from embedding yourself into the side of a Quik-Trip or a 200WHP car at 100% throttle position and really "tune-in" to what the car can do?

4dmin
04-05-2006, 07:07 AM
First off let me say that I was there and witness the race. All info stated is true and legit. Both of the cars raced "3" times on the interstate. The Spec V got him all three times. So, unless someone can get into contact with the guy that drives this BMW and can clarify that this is indeed the same dude. I'm sure that my friend would race him again for fun. Does anyone have a mod list on this dudes BMW? Just because you have a respectable team decal on your car doesn't mean that you can't get beat. If thats the case I need to buy some spoon and mugen decals. Point is he tried all three times and lost.

i don't think any disputed the fact that he lost, but its not a drag car you raced so it isn't fast by any means :goodjob: Autofab is a shop not a team, so it could of been anyone, they are known for working on BMW.

TBoDelSol
04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
i don't think any disputed the fact that he lost, but its not a drag car you raced so it isn't fast by any means :goodjob: Autofab is a shop not a team, so it could of been anyone, they are known for working on BMW.

no where did i or he state that it was Autofabs car. we said it has a Autofab sticker to help identify it. also reguardless if its slow or fast he is the one that wanted to race 1st. also you are saying the car was setup for drag is false remember you dont know what car it is so STFU about saying its setup for drag.

BABY J
04-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Okay it's simple. I can stick a Mugen sticker on my car bc I ordered a Mugen ashtray, that does NOT make it fast. He could simply want to rep the shop and has no money for mods yet. B/c it has a sticker does not make it fast, and does not mean it is a "shop" car. If he (BMW) tried 3 xs, chances are he was NOT just toying around and playing it safe for fear of getting a ticket. But ALSO it is still a good story when some1 tries that many times and gets waxed. There is nothing personal at stake here to win or lose... it is STILL a kill, and still gets my props no matter what your ETs are. Whether the car is setup for drag or not is irrelevant to the kill it encountered on the street. There is no such thing as a DRAG car when you are talking imports... you can set a bicycle up for drag, doesn't mean that drag is what it was designed for. Most of us drag, and not ONE car or the board (unless it's a muscle car) is actually engineered for drag off the showroom floor. Yeah you can drag an Integ Type R, but you are STOOPID if you think that's what it was designed for. At the end of the day I still think it's a good story to tell.

DinanM3atl
04-07-2006, 10:30 AM
this post is ghey...

Goinfasterthanu
04-07-2006, 12:56 PM
x2

Trey
04-10-2006, 03:36 PM

If the AutoFab sticker was red and in the center of the back window, it is Thomas' red car and the motor is bone stock. He's been trying to blow it up for a long while now so he can swap in another motor.

Also, he will wax anyone's ass, that reads this post, in his black BMW. He is a phenominal/ psychotic driver.

Ooh, he is having a dyno day this Sat, 4/15 in Suwanee. AAP is hosting it (using their dyno). It's from 9am til whenever.

BABY J
04-10-2006, 03:38 PM
If the AutoFab sticker was red and in the center of the back window, it is Thomas' red car and the motor is bone stock. He's been trying to blow it up for a long while now so he can swap in another motor.

Also, he will wax anyone's ass, that reads this post, in his black BMW. He is a phenominal/ psychotic driver.

Ooh, he is having a dyno day this Sat, 4/15 in Suwanee. AAP is hosting it (using their dyno). It's from 9am til whenever.

**cough** I think you mean in road-course/autox right? Or are you referring to anything (drag included).

Baby J

Trey
04-10-2006, 03:55 PM
" - straight roads are for fast cars, curvy roads are for fast drivers...."

You knew what I meant. :D

DinanM3atl
04-10-2006, 11:14 PM
uh oh if i show thomas this, it is a challenge... and the little red ETA i bet could keep up with your Spec V in the mountains... and if it does loses, it will only be by a LITTLE BIT, but then we can bring out real monster... and it only has 168hp on a GOOD day...

do i smell a challenge cause ill bring the E36 out too ;)

MOUNTAIN RUN... someone set it up!!!

DinanM3atl
04-10-2006, 11:17 PM

Also how can you vlaim that a Spec V will "out-torque" a BMW?

BMW is using STRAIGHT SIXES... which is the ULTIMATE for TORQUE building... i mean thats why diesel trucks use straight sixes... i HEAVILY HEAVILY DOUBT you will out torque a BMW... the BMW I-6 engine series have been in the top 10 engine list for something like 15 years in a row...
we need to setup this mountain run...

TBoDelSol
04-11-2006, 12:51 AM

yet you fail to read. he was ina RED BMW so stop bringing in the If statements. Like if HE HAD HIS BLACK car. It does not matter because we are talking about his RED BMW. You also fail to read that he started the race not us he tired 3 times got beat all 3 so please stop talking about it because it was just a simple post about a kill that is all.

Ninety Four
04-11-2006, 01:13 AM
these guys think everyone has to have a 10 sec car to be worth reading about in a kill forum. .

Yeah, tell me about it. Not everyone starts out with a decked out Supra from the jump, so I don't understand why people get shit for having a slow car. Obviously it's not going to stay that way...

TBoDelSol
04-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Yeah, tell me about it. Not everyone starts out with a decked out Supra from the jump, so I don't understand why people get shit for having a slow car. Obviously it's not going to stay that way...

i feel that way too. i want to know the motherFucker who walked 1st when born

DinanM3atl
04-11-2006, 08:13 AM
When are we setting up this mountain run? We'll bring out the big guns?

4dmin
04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
yet you fail to read. he was ina RED BMW so stop bringing in the If statements. Like if HE HAD HIS BLACK car. It does not matter because we are talking about his RED BMW. You also fail to read that he started the race not us he tired 3 times got beat all 3 so please stop talking about it because it was just a simple post about a kill that is all.

seriously dude you ran a stock 3 series, my grandmother and her walker could take a stock old 3 series. i don't think anyone would of said anything except your trying to make it out like your minding your own business and some dumb street racer twisted your arm in running. speciall when alot of us know the owner of the car. :goodjob:

Trey
04-11-2006, 01:26 PM
seriously dude you ran a stock 3 series, my grandmother and her walker could take a stock old 3 series. i don't think anyone would of said anything except your trying to make it out like your minding your own business and some dumb street racer twisted your arm in running. speciall when alot of us know the owner of the car. :goodjob:

+1

He failed to read I said the red car was bone stock. :crazy: Woohoo he beat an old stock BMW. Thomas was JFWY. ;)

Also note, I NEVER said IF. It's a fact jack, he will out drive you anyday of the week in the Mtns, even in his red car. :goodjob:

speedminded
04-12-2006, 10:31 AM
b4 i begin with what happen let me state that this old 1980s RED BMW with Autofab sticker and with what i believe he had a CAI and i know he had a Exhaust. we were riding in a 02 spec-v with 4 people in it all we have is CAI. ok the start. We were coming home from Atlanta and near the gwinnett place exit this old RED BMW with a Autofab sticker comes from no where doing a fly by. so we took it that he wanted to race so the driver in the sentra drops the gear and we wait for him. The BMW guns it and then so does the driver in the sentra do and he killed the BMW with about 5 car lengths and still pulling. this was repeated 3 more times with the same results. He got beat by basicly a STOCK Sentra Spec V. I mean his car wasn't quick at all. But, I still think that he thought that he was gonna win. One would think that it should of been closer than what it was though.Why do you always have to think you gotta win to race? LOL, the owner could careless if he loses, it's all about the challenge. And "bragging" about a STOCK sentra beating a stock BMW that is like 20 years older, lol. What kind of hp does ETA have anyways, 120? lol.

What i don't get...BMW does a fly-by then Sentra drops down a gear and waits...waits for what??? doesn't a fly-by require you to pass and keep going? Do you mean the Sentra dropped down a gear and took off after him?

TBoDelSol
04-12-2006, 12:53 PM
no the BMW does a Fly by to indicate that he wanted to race us so when we got line up we dropped the gear as he did. and a fly by can be different things. The one he did was a fly by where he caught up to us flew by and braked and then wanted to race. He went out of his way to race all we did was drop a gear and race. Also where does it say or mean, i think i gotta win the race. I am 100% fine with losing because a race is a race.

Five*Star*
04-12-2006, 01:08 PM
So you beat Thomas' stock base model E30 that he uses to commute to work and mess around with. He bought that car for cheap and could care less if it won't beat a Spec-v right now. he just opened a motorsports shop and his focus is making others cars faster and working on his Non-road legal BMW E30 track car. that car has eaten porsches at Road Atlanta.... go hop in the Spec-v and do that LOL.

Thomas and his crew are probably standing at the computer laughing their asses off at you for posting a meaningless race like this. Thomas was just bored and felt like seeing how his beater compared to your nissan, that's all. He was'nt looking for "THE RESPECT".... I guess for some, that is more important... LMAO

This tread is StOOOOpid :goodjob:

BABY J
04-12-2006, 01:13 PM
If the BMW won would it be stupid? I can careless either way... but as I read this thread all it says to me is a BMW tried to run, and he lost. It's no big deal either way... from the Spec drivers' view it's no big deal, and from the BMWs view it's no biggy. So what? You win some and you lose. Every1 wants to hop on Thomas' nuts (which it sounds to me he has a car that has EARNED that, and sounds like he has driving ability that has earned that) about the other car, which has NOTHING to do with this thread, other than favorable mention (which is kool). And what makes the black one non-streetlegal? I saw it at the V last week and it looks street legal to me. **shrugs**

Thomas and his crew are probably standing at the computer laughing their asses off at you for posting a meaningless race like this.

A race that HE initated... I play a lot too just to see where I stand, a lot of times I play w. cars that I think should win too... it's always fun either way.

...He was'nt looking for "THE RESPECT".... I guess for some, that is more important... LMAO

LMAO!!! ---> TOO FUNNY!!! HA HA

speedminded
04-12-2006, 01:27 PM
If the BMW won would it be stupid? I can careless either way... but as I read this thread all it says to me is a BMW tried to run, and he lost. It's no big deal either way... from the Spec drivers' view it's no big deal, and from the BMWs view it's no biggy. So what? You win some and you lose. Every1 wants to hop on Thomas' nuts (which it sounds to me he has a car that has EARNED that, and sounds like he has driving ability that has earned that) about the other car, which has NOTHING to do with this thread, other than favorable mention (which is kool). And what makes the black one non-streetlegal? I saw it at the V last week and it looks street legal to me. **shrugs**

A race that HE initated... I play a lot too just to see where I stand, a lot of times I play w. cars that I think should win too... it's always fun either way.

LMAO!!! ---> TOO FUNNY!!! HA HAThe black E30 is legal, registration and insurance come back fine on it otherwise he wouldn't be driving it around like he does. "ETA" is a beater, zip ties and all :tongue:

TBoDelSol, win or lose you remember the name AutoFAB right? ;)

BABY J
04-12-2006, 01:31 PM
VERY WELL SAID. Unless Thomas says something personally then I think this thread is pretty lame. LOL

EDIT: Zip ties are engineering genius at work sir!!! LOL

TBoDelSol
04-12-2006, 01:32 PM
i love Zip ties

TBoDelSol
04-12-2006, 01:33 PM
The black E30 is legal, registration and insurance come back fine on it otherwise he wouldn't be driving it around like he does. "ETA" is a beater, zip ties and all :tongue:

TBoDelSol, win or lose you remember the name AutoFAB right? ;)

hey i want my cut for advertising

speedminded
04-12-2006, 01:39 PM
hey i want my cut for advertisingHow about a free AutoFAB Motorsports sticker? :D

TBoDelSol
04-12-2006, 01:40 PM
How about a free AutoFAB Motorsports sticker? :D

sure if they can paint my car for me looking for a sponsor that will get me painted :)

BABY J
04-12-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL

DinanM3atl
04-12-2006, 02:18 PM
thomas already responded... we just used my screen name ;)
its in another post :)

BABY J
04-12-2006, 02:22 PM
I know which one u mean, i commented on that thread too... good stuff. :)