PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fall semester (GSU Specific)

ironchef
04-01-2006, 10:42 PM
Anyone start registering yet? And by any chance know how to figure out who the possible teacher is even though it says stuff, if thats even possible to figure out lol?

I'm registered for 1 class so far, can't register for anything else, dunno the teachers lol.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-01-2006, 11:21 PM
I haven't registered yet.. pretty much assuming that I'm gonna grad. in the summer..

fingers crossed

ClipseGST
04-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Nah, there's no way to know. I'm waiting til they post the teachers.

sebastianHoff
04-02-2006, 08:27 PM
goslower strikes again.

SampaGuy
04-02-2006, 10:09 PM
i registered for incept last week. any advice for what classes to get or whatever?

i4_garage
04-03-2006, 12:06 AM
just get 6 class....and drop two the first week....or swap those out for another class and test out the teachers....just make sure ur spot ain;t gonna get taken....and if u want an easy time thru English....take Cowart for that class.....

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
FLC ftw...

easy as pie

sebastianHoff
04-06-2006, 09:38 PM
just get 6 class....and drop two the first week....or swap those out for another class and test out the teachers....just make sure ur spot ain;t gonna get taken....and if u want an easy time thru English....take Cowart for that class.....

thats it else you'll end up with a schedual that has 2 classes at 8am and 2 class at 5pm.

remember to adjust for traffic and the noon classes always go first and the morning classes never fill up.

ClipseGST
04-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Yo Li, you never told me that you goto State. Sebastian is right, sign up for afternoon classes. Morning classes aren't good since you'll still be asleep.

xaznstylegrlx
05-09-2006, 12:10 AM
for new students i would say spread ur class thru the week and ur school day not too long or u'll get tired by the 4th class. If u do take more den 3 classes a day, try to give urself a one hour break for lunch. Try to put classes back to back, unless ur one of those people dat actually study on breaks. :lmfao: Take some core classes that you know u will need no matter wat ur major is. Take it easi ur first year, unless ur a person who can adapt quickly. If u alreadi know ur major and it is a business one, u should start ur business classes as soon as possible because there r very strict requirements for business majors. :blah: