PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking for a dedicated show car

flyingtoaster
04-01-2006, 06:47 PM
im currently looking for a car club that is looking for me. i live neear the mcdonough area and drive a scion xb. it has many mods and many more to come. it is a multiple show winner ( 2nd at NOPI last year) and lots of trophies to prove it. i am dedicated to shows. i try to go to shows every weekend that there is. i will be attendind hot import nights in orlando in july. if anybody knows me i have black wheels on one side and silver on the other. i would list the rest of the mods but if your intrested leave a message and ill contact you to go further in depth.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 06:55 PM
( 2nd at NOPI last year)

Honestly. In the real show world, this doesn't mean shit. Pictures would be nice. Also, sight unseen is not good. You need to pursue the clubs, not have the clubs pursue you. You're not starting out very well. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 06:56 PM
By the way, to answer your question as it stands:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/theanswer.jpg

Later, QD.

flyingtoaster
04-01-2006, 06:58 PM
well i appreciate you speaking but i have been in a club (IAC) but they fell apart and i have been in the show seen for about 6 years so i was tyring a different approach.

Tank
04-01-2006, 07:04 PM
if you was in IAC then you should be able to easily find a new club but if your shit aint as high and mighty as your ego then most likly your ass will still be clubless and searching LOL anyway pis would have helped better then your dumbass post anyhow later, tank

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Lolol, Tank. Later, QD.

flyingtoaster
04-01-2006, 07:10 PM
well obviously you 2 fuck buddies are way to cool for me so i guess i let you 2 keep circle jerking each other and ill move on so i hope you guys have your ben gay handy for those sore wrists.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Ok, then. See ya. Later, QD.

ECMgarrett
04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
awww you guys made him sad
dude, just post pics up, if your car is so sick then that would shut them up, if not then you look like an idiot and we all laugh more

Tank
04-01-2006, 08:04 PM
well obviously you 2 fuck buddies are way to cool for me so i guess i let you 2 keep circle jerking each other and ill move on so i hope you guys have your ben gay handy for those sore wrists.
:chuckles:

Speedm0(\)key
04-02-2006, 03:59 AM
im currently looking for a car club that is looking for me. i live neear the mcdonough area and drive a scion xb. it has many mods and many more to come. it is a multiple show winner ( 2nd at NOPI last year) and lots of trophies to prove it. i am dedicated to shows. i try to go to shows every weekend that there is. i will be attendind hot import nights in orlando in july. if anybody knows me i have black wheels on one side and silver on the other. i would list the rest of the mods but if your intrested leave a message and ill contact you to go further in depth.

i'll take you in. no wait.. nevermind. we dont do rice

St0lenR
04-03-2006, 11:55 AM
i'll take you in. no wait.. nevermind. we dont do rice

SURE!!! You guys are the RICE KINGS!!!

GGPIS3
04-03-2006, 01:21 PM
at least he's not a sell out. :rolleyes:

St0lenR
04-03-2006, 01:27 PM
at least he's not a sell out. :rolleyes:

Honestly you girls you need to get over that shit....Put that shit behind you, there'll be plenty more times of this situation to come. TRUST ME!!!

Tank
04-03-2006, 04:24 PM
im lost but would love to know what you talking about my 2jz brother *gossip hearing powas on*

sina518
04-03-2006, 07:55 PM
homeboy you dont ask if anyone needs a deicated show car without pics show what you got and well go from there. and i mean more then one picture

Tank
04-03-2006, 09:36 PM
homeboy you dont ask if anyone needs a deicated show car without pics show what you got and well go from there. and i mean more then one picture
good point but of course his car is teh god of all show cars so he dont need pics just his name :jerkit:

JASONBALL
04-04-2006, 07:37 AM
it's like trying to get a job over the net with no interview or face to face conversation. You'd get fired before you got the job. Same with this trying to get into a club. At first I could give a shit what type of car you have. becuae If I think your a dick or can't stand you. Won't be a member. Even if you had a fully sponsored car that was in every mag possible. Your car is a reflection of you and so far I don't see shit.

KNHTRDR
04-07-2006, 05:55 PM

What's up J I know a couple of clubs lookin for folks like you. if you still got my # hit me up.

BTLFED
04-07-2006, 06:08 PM
well i appreciate you speaking but i have been in a club (IAC) but they fell apart and i have been in the show seen for about 6 years so i was tyring a different approach.

First of all, it is "scene," not "seen," idiot. Second, 6 years and all you do is show? BAHAHAHAHA!! I have been in this "Scene" for 10 and accomplished more in 3 than you have in 6! Post pics of this "oh so mighty" toaster so I can show you up by posting pics of my X-wife's xB. I don't even associate with her anymore and I bet her xB has more mods done to it than yours. :lmfao:

KNHTRDR
04-08-2006, 09:06 AM
:rly: I doubt that.

Tank
04-08-2006, 10:49 AM
i dont doubt it but oh well

BTLFED
04-08-2006, 11:02 AM

Prove me wrong then. :slap:

Oh, and FYI: My "show car" most likely has more done under the hood than he does to the whole car so STFU, cheerleader.

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 11:03 AM

Oh, and FYI: My "show car" most likely has more done under the hood than he does to the whole car so STFU, cheerleader.

...ricer

BTLFED
04-08-2006, 11:18 AM
...ricer

This from a terrorist with a pink car. :slap:

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 11:21 AM
This from a terrorist with a pink car. :slap:
atleast i'm not sponsored by APC...

BTLFED
04-08-2006, 11:26 AM
atleast i'm not sponsored by APC...

Neither am I, so you must be talking about this oh-so-awesome xB. I'm sponsored by real companies, not rice manufacturers.

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Neither am I, so you must be talking about this oh-so-awesome xB. I'm sponsored by real companies, not rice manufacturers.
ah...

..i stand corrected good sir

BTLFED
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
ah...

..i stand corrected good sir

Damnit, Yousef! You never put up a fight for long! You are no fun! :lmfao:

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Damnit, Yousef! You never put up a fight for long! You are no fun! :lmfao:

...EAD

i'll just wait to kick your arse 2morrow at drift fury :boxing:

it's on like Donkey Kong bitch!

BTLFED
04-08-2006, 11:31 AM
...EAD

i'll just wait to kick your arse 2morrow at drift fury :boxing:

it's on like Donkey Kong bitch!

You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you, you scaredy little bitch!

The Yousef
04-08-2006, 11:34 AM
You couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you, you scaredy little bitch!

who you calling bitch!??

you....

ummmm.....

bitch!!!

ct9a gsr
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM
i have black wheels on one side and silver on the other.

That's so cool! I was thinking about doing the same but I was afraid ppl would call me a fag... you've never had that problem, have you?

KNHTRDR
04-08-2006, 06:26 PM

all i'm sayin is where was the other xb when he was winnin 1 place,best of show trophys. not cheering just facts. :2up: he can do that himself.

Tank
04-08-2006, 07:07 PM
That's so cool! I was thinking about doing the same but I was afraid ppl would call me a fag... you've never had that problem, have you?
LOFL

BTLFED
04-09-2006, 01:06 AM
all i'm sayin is where was the other xb when he was winnin 1 place,best of show trophys. not cheering just facts. :2up: he can do that himself.

She has better things to do then go to retarded shows. Should I start describing her LAST car, which was an Accord with a Genuine Veilside front bumper that I had to have imported for her because it was before they were firmly implanted into the U.S.? You are just making yourself look more stupid with every post. How about you do us all a favor and just admit you are out of your league and STFU.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Yousef is sponsered by Mary Kay, right? Later, QD.

KNHTRDR
04-09-2006, 11:45 AM
She has better things to do then go to retarded shows. Should I start describing her LAST car, which was an Accord with a Genuine Veilside front bumper that I had to have imported for her because it was before they were firmly implanted into the U.S.? You are just making yourself look more stupid with every post. How about you do us all a favor and just admit you are out of your league and STFU.

We were talkin about xb's you are talkin about accords and other stuff two different classes of cars in some cases. so if she not going to shows and he won why is there a problem. and just because you spent an unbelieveable amount of money on a veilside bumber not even a whole kit I'm supposed to Impressed? if you got $$ fallin from da heavans and sponsors out da wazoo kudos for ya. I was just tryin to make the point that it was a nice show truck all the bullcrap was really unnessary but I know that get your rocks off like that so glad I could help out:jerkit: and yes he still need to post some pics.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2006, 02:20 PM
all the bullcrap was really unnessary but I know that get your rocks off like that so glad I could help out:jerkit: and yes he still need to post some pics.

After a while, it gets tiring seeing all you younger, new folks coming around acting like you know it all compared to us who have been around for years. And I don't mean 4-5 years. BTLFED has been around for about 10 years(I believe) and I have been around since 1988. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-10-2006, 06:31 PM
We were talkin about xb's you are talkin about accords and other stuff two different classes of cars in some cases. so if she not going to shows and he won why is there a problem. and just because you spent an unbelieveable amount of money on a veilside bumber not even a whole kit I'm supposed to Impressed? if you got $$ fallin from da heavans and sponsors out da wazoo kudos for ya. I was just tryin to make the point that it was a nice show truck all the bullcrap was really unnessary but I know that get your rocks off like that so glad I could help out:jerkit: and yes he still need to post some pics.

Oh....my....god. Your posts really are getting more stupid! The only reason I brought up her old Accord was to show you how I/we roll, you idiot. And FYI, the reason she only got the front bumper and not the whole kit was because they only make the kit for the fucking wagon, which she did not have. Also, I don't pay retail for anything, so you can STFU about the "unbelievable" amount of money shit. The kit and wing on my show car was fucking free. Oh, but it was only a small body kit company called AEROGEAR.

QD is right on both accounts. I have been doing this for a decade, and it does get tiring seeing you n00bs run around like you think you know how this works. Also, this oh so uber xB was at the show yesterday. That is one hell of a gauge fedish he has. :rolleyes:

The Yousef
04-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Yousef is sponsered by Mary Kay, right? Later, QD.

i get free shit that makes me look purty!!! don't be hatin'

:lmao:

Vteckidd
04-10-2006, 11:29 PM

dont listen to anything this loser has to say. He backed up his "boy" mazdaboy that was the PRESIDENT OF IAC. Mazdaboy RIPPED us off by stealing a clutch an skipping out on payment with us. So let them go be someone elses problem

fight club
04-10-2006, 11:37 PM
knhtrdr, if you ever classify an xb as a truck agian, you really deserve to be hit by a bus. a big bus. and please, someone post pics of this uber xb. ive had a bad day and i need to point and laugh at something.

Hektik
04-10-2006, 11:56 PM

:ttiwwp:.

BTLFED
04-11-2006, 04:38 PM
knhtrdr, if you ever classify an xb as a truck agian, you really deserve to be hit by a bus. a big bus. and please, someone post pics of this uber xb. ive had a bad day and i need to point and laugh at something.

He has growths coming out of his box! :lmfao:

I think it is supposed to be heads? :dunno: They should be airbrushed for detail if he was trying to be that uber. :rolleyes:

fight club
04-11-2006, 05:14 PM
HAHAAH, this car sounds like it should be destroyed. but not in a "wow what a piece of shit car, it is lowering the morale of all society" , but in the "OMG!?!?!!!?!11 that car is soo l33t. how can anything ever compete agianst its magnificence" in fact, after hearing about the growths, word on the street is brett and derek are gonna try and destroy it in hopes of protecting elite from greatness. that is, theyll destroy it if they dont get distracted by the gauges and the ingeniousness of two sets of different colored rims.

BTLFED
04-11-2006, 05:47 PM
HAHAAH, this car sounds like it should be destroyed. but not in a "wow what a piece of shit car, it is lowering the morale of all society" , but in the "OMG!?!?!!!?!11 that car is soo l33t. how can anything ever compete agianst its magnificence" in fact, after hearing about the growths, word on the street is brett and derek are gonna try and destroy it in hopes of protecting elite from greatness. that is, theyll destroy it if they dont get distracted by the gauges and the ingeniousness of two sets of different colored rims.

Man, it has 4 gauges on the A pillar and a 5" monster tach, yet it is an NA xB! I should have checked if it was automatic! :lmfao:

fight club
04-11-2006, 06:08 PM
dear god......

dereksi
04-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Did he post pics? I dont feel like going through the 4 pages

fight club
04-11-2006, 06:20 PM
lol no, u can see it when u destroy it.

BTLFED
04-11-2006, 06:37 PM
dear god......

fight club
04-11-2006, 07:12 PM
hahahaahah

KNHTRDR
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
dont listen to anything this loser has to say. He backed up his "boy" mazdaboy that was the PRESIDENT OF IAC. Mazdaboy RIPPED us off by stealing a clutch an skipping out on payment with us. So let them go be someone elses problem
you got me mixed up with the other guy that was cussin @ you and what not.I don't think that was me.

KNHTRDR
04-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh....my....god. Your posts really are getting more stupid! The only reason I brought up her old Accord was to show you how I/we roll, you idiot. And FYI, the reason she only got the front bumper and not the whole kit was because they only make the kit for the fucking wagon, which she did not have. Also, I don't pay retail for anything, so you can STFU about the "unbelievable" amount of money shit. The kit and wing on my show car was fucking free. Oh, but it was only a small body kit company called AEROGEAR.

QD is right on both accounts. I have been doing this for a decade, and it does get tiring seeing you n00bs run around like you think you know how this works. Also, this oh so uber xB was at the show yesterday. That is one hell of a gauge fedish he has. :rolleyes:

WOW! there you go again:nautjerk: yeah QD was right so It was a done deal to me. :blah: :blah:

quickdodgeŽ
04-12-2006, 04:21 PM
yeah QD was right

Goddamn right. Later, QD.

fight club
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34332744#post34332744

E46bud
04-12-2006, 10:31 PM
"Hey tank, I want to be in a club...my mod list is :Carbon fiber interior, and a JDM exhaust...can I join your club?"