PDA

View Full Version : DRUG TEST

Annihilation
04-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Is it true that if u dip ur finger in bleach and let it dry and go take a drug test and piss on ur finger and let it go in the cup, that teh test will show u clear?

Hulud
04-01-2006, 10:23 AM
:doh:

Darling Nikki
04-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Don't know, never tried.

never_finished
04-01-2006, 10:27 AM
hmmm

quickdodge®
04-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Good thing I have enough common sense to not have to worry about how to cheat a drug test. Later, QD.

R3RUN
04-01-2006, 10:45 AM
i think that if your willing to piss on your finger to cheat a drug test you need some rehab

RandomGuy
04-01-2006, 10:47 AM
i think that if your willing to piss on your finger to cheat a drug test you need some rehab
you really dont know the lengths people take

i know one idiot who made his little sister pee in a cup, he put it in a ziplock and passed... lol wtf?

R3RUN
04-01-2006, 10:47 AM
yea im just saying that you prbly have a problem if your willing to do that kind of thing

Bishop
04-01-2006, 10:50 AM
WOW

NzProjeKt
04-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Is it true that if u dip ur finger in bleach and let it dry and go take a drug test and piss on ur finger and let it go in the cup, that teh test will show u clear?
Nah dog that shit is near impossible. There are tons of other solutions but it just depends on the situation.

Halfwit
04-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Good thing I have enough common sense to not have to worry about how to cheat a drug test. Later, QD.
say werd.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-01-2006, 11:55 AM
You dont do drugs you pass the test....simple as that puto.

The Golden Child
04-01-2006, 12:36 PM
false ..

HiPSI
04-01-2006, 12:54 PM
i know one idiot who made his little sister pee in a cup, he put it in a ziplock and passed... lol wtf?

"sir we have your results back and we're a little concerned... your estrogen levels are rather high and we're wondering why you're on birth control"

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2006, 01:08 PM
here you go homie, dont say i never did nothing for you

http://www.passmytest.org/same_day_cleansers.htm

100% pass

MongolPup
04-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Has anyone actually used Phat's site?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Has anyone actually used Phat's site?

i have, it works/ beats all those gnc and other detoxifiers.

devinwebb907
04-01-2006, 02:01 PM
go buy some detox or some shit. why would u want to piss on your finger?

speedracer41
04-01-2006, 02:17 PM

I agree, why even put yourself in the position to have to worry about it?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2006, 02:22 PM
I agree, why even put yourself in the position to have to worry about it?

because everyone makes different desicons in their life and no one should be able to judge you for the choices you make.

HyPer50
04-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Just take some detox... it's always worked for me when I needed to take one..

ECMgarrett
04-01-2006, 07:23 PM
because everyone makes different desicons in their life and no one should be able to judge you for the choices you make.

i agree with this, im about to go fuck ten 12yr olds, rape four dogs, shoot a cop, poop on my feet, and lickmy friends grandmothers toiletbowl. dont judge me, you cant, youre not allowed too.

yea, im good being drug free, dont have to worry about it like you fuckers

RandomGuy
04-01-2006, 08:35 PM
i agree with this, im about to go fuck ten 12yr olds, rape four dogs, shoot a cop, poop on my feet, and lickmy friends grandmothers toiletbowl. dont judge me, you cant, youre not allowed too.

.... that makes sense :rolleyes:

©hris
04-02-2006, 05:51 PM
dual Clean aka Ultra or formula 420.... ive passed at least 5 test with these..... ive even smoked the day before my test and passed. you can pick these up at your local smoke shops.

Annihilation
04-02-2006, 06:59 PM
You dont do drugs you pass the test....simple as that puto.

Fuck you

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Fuck you

thats nice but tell me why your sig stands for... I BLOW GOOD...?

Sledlude
04-02-2006, 07:16 PM
high times this month has a drug test guide. you should pick it up.

when do you have the piss test? the best thing to do is quit as far ahead of time as you can, drink a shit ton of water (i mean like gallons), and buy the drink.

Annihilation
04-02-2006, 11:16 PM
thats nice but tell me why your sig stands for... I BLOW GOOD...?

It means "I BANG ur GIRL"

RandomGuy
04-02-2006, 11:20 PM
It means "I BANG ur GIRL"
now that you mention it, I think im bleeding inside my chest, Charlie Murphy.

Ruiner
04-02-2006, 11:28 PM

If this information is for you, I can see you going far in life... :rolleyes:

Ruiner
04-02-2006, 11:30 PM

Is that so? I bet all of those people in jail wished that they hadn't been "judged"... :lmao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-02-2006, 11:30 PM
DARKNESS!!!!

civic95
04-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Pretty sure they can detect if you've added something to you urine (Bleach), or if you have the opposite sexes urine. You should get a detox. It will prevent your body from disposing of toxins thru urine for a few hrs.

Ruiner
04-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Pretty sure they can detect if you've added something to you urine (Bleach), or if you have the opposite sexes urine.

I just find it humorous that people sit and do drugs when they KNOW that they will be screened for them in a drug test. Now they sit and try to use that very same logic to fool the drug test. The lack of intelligence just amazes me...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Is that so? I bet all of those people in jail wished that they hadn't been "judged"... :lmao:

keep in mind i said the choices you make, meaning the choices that effect your life and not anyone elses. Most people in jail have harmed or made choices to affect others, how is someone getting themselves high or doing drugs to mess up their life going to have direct effect on your life??

its not, you may find some ways that it affects your life indirectly but these people in jail for doing drugs and harming themselves are being judged for the choices they made on their part.

so the govt says you can smoke all the cigarettes and drink all the beer you want but then say you cant smoke or do drugs or you will put yourself in all kinds of trouble, sounds hipocritcal to me. Talk about freedom :rolleyes:

Drug prohibition will fail, as it is failing right as we speak, america loves to waste money.

Ruiner
04-03-2006, 08:58 AM
keep in mind i said the choices you make, meaning the choices that effect your life and not anyone elses. Most people in jail have harmed or made choices to affect others, how is someone getting themselves high or doing drugs to mess up their life going to have direct effect on your life??

its not, you may find some ways that it affects your life indirectly but these people in jail for doing drugs and harming themselves are being judged for the choices they made on their part.

so the govt says you can smoke all the cigarettes and drink all the beer you want but then say you cant smoke or do drugs, sounds hipocritcal to me. Talk about freedom :rolleyes:

Then leave the country and go to another one with more freedoms on drugs.

Your logic fails at this point: just because they don't harm or impact anyone, that doesn't make it right.

Illegal is illegal. I can do many things on this planet that do not harm or impact anyone, yet they are still illegal. Perfect example: I can convert my AK-47 to fully auto very easily. Does that harm anyone? Nope. I only go out and shoot on farm land. Does that impact anyone? Nope. However, it is still illegal as hell. It's a federal crime, actually. Do I do it? Fuck no.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-03-2006, 09:05 AM
Then leave the country and go to another one with more freedoms on drugs.

Your logic fails at this point: just because they don't harm or impact anyone, that doesn't make it right.

Illegal is illegal. I can do many things on this planet that do not harm or impact anyone, yet they are still illegal. Perfect example: I can convert my AK-47 to fully auto very easily. Does that harm anyone? Nope. I only go out and shoot on farm land. Does that impact anyone? Nope. However, it is still illegal as hell. It's a federal crime, actually. Do I do it? Fuck no.

the funny thing is, i would like to leave the country and go to one with more freedom on drugs, but thats not needed. I could just move to denver colorodo where it is legal to poesses under an ounce of marijuana in certain counties and some parts of the state...why leave the country when the same country is telling me its okay in denver and other states like alaska and some parts of california.....sounds hipocritical to me...

And gun countrol and drug control are 2 completely differnt things, talking about guns is pretty irrelevant to this thread on "drug test"......i could easily say guns do more harm then good and take away more lives then drugs in america, but again it would be irrelevant to this thread. and i gurantee if you put a prohibition on guns it would effect everyones lives directly. Crime rate would probaly fall, Drug related deaths due to crime would fall, and Murder rate would probaly fall. But instead we decide to ban a harmless plant

blacknightteg
04-03-2006, 09:10 AM
the funny thing is, i would like to leave the country and go to one with more freedom on drugs, but thats not needed. I could just move to denver colorodo where it is legal to poesses under an ounce of marijuana in certain counties and some parts of the state...why leave the country when the same country is telling me its okay in denver and other states like alaska and some parts of california.....sounds hipocritical to me...

And gun countrol and drug control are 2 completely differnt things, talking about guns is pretty irrelevant to this thread on "drug test"......i could easily say guns do more harm then good and take away more lives then drugs in america, but again it would be irrelevant to this thread.

yeah the thing that gets me is that while there is serparation of the local and federal government, i thought that the law of the national government was the law of the land, and if both were conflicting national law always over ruled, then why the hell is those certrain states able to smoke bud ( under the certain amoun) and others arnt? i thought it was just flat out illegal in the whole country......not that i want it to be, to be honest it should be legalized. i mean honestly, if the government wants people to stop smoking bud, then they need to make it legal. more people would do it, which means it would eventually loose its "edge" and then it would just probably die off, not to mention they would be making a shit load of money, especially if the tabacoo companies started doin shit like packs of joints or something lol

Ruiner
04-03-2006, 09:12 AM

And gun countrol and drug control are 2 completely differnt things, talking about guns is pretty irrelevant to this thread on "drug test"......i could easily say guns do more harm then good and take away more lives then drugs in america, but again it would be irrelevant to this thread. and i gurantee if you put a prohibition on guns it would effect everyones lives directly. Crime rate would probaly fall, Drug related deaths due to crime would fall, and Murder rate would probaly fall. But instead we decide to ban a harmless plant

No no, you are skirting the issue: I could illegally convert my weapons to fully auto while you could illegally do drugs. Neither would really affect other people, yet both are illegal. UNTIL either are made legal where you live, you are honestly exercising a lack of intelligence by KNOWINGLY breaking the law. Just don't bitch when you get busted...

"But but but, it SHOULD be legal, Judge. I mean, please don't send me to jail!"

ECMgarrett
04-03-2006, 09:18 AM
keep that shit illegal and bust more users and dealers. send them fuckers to prison for a long long time

PhAtBoYMr2
04-03-2006, 09:24 AM
No no, you are skirting the issue: I could illegally convert my weapons to fully auto while you could illegally do drugs. Neither would really affect other people, yet both are illegal. UNTIL either are made legal where you live, you are honestly exercising a lack of intelligence by KNOWINGLY breaking the law. Just don't bitch when you get busted...

"But but but, it SHOULD be legal, Judge. I mean, please don't send me to jail!"

FUCK THE LAW!

Laws are based on opinions and how things "should be"..Laws arent always right and alot of the times americans dont aibide by the law...my personal expirence with the law has been a bad one. America has been reconginzed to have one of the most unjustified and loose law systems in the world. We belive in justice but there are many cases everyday in america were the law system has been proven wrong on many cases. "do the right thing", there are alot of laws that interfere with moral and religous beliefs. Are you going to throw away your morals and views because the law tells you to? stand for what you belive in, fight for your rights

What the fuck has george bush done for me besides raising my damn gas prices, sending our brothers and sisters to a fight and die for stupid and careless war in iraq. Throw your morals out the window, be a better american and listen to all the power hungry politicans out there is something id rather not do........ :rolleyes:

Im going to stand for what i belive, This country will never be a real "democracy" because no one will ever agree on one thing. We all have our different opinions and views

2.0civic
04-03-2006, 09:25 AM
if you have to choose between smoking weed and having a job, theres a whole other isue right there. Not to sound like a dick, but if my job depended on me pissing on my hand, i would take a step back and look at the big picture.

{X}Echo419
04-03-2006, 09:46 AM
I pee'd in a bottle for a guy that was going to take a test and he heated it up in the micro b4 the test. after he made his deposit the nurse came back and said, "sir, your urine was (can't remember exactly) 200*F. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-03-2006, 09:47 AM
after 1 min of searching...here is a good article i found written by a non-american reporter about the drug use in america today and how it effects the economy....read it and tell me what you think

http://www.thenewstoday.info/2006/03/27/americas.dangerous.moral.crusade.html

The drug war is in large part a war on marijuana, by far the most popular illicit drug. The University of Michigan's Monitoring the Future survey reports that lifetime use of marijuana is higher in the U.S. than any European country, yet America is one of the few Western countries that uses its criminal justice system to punish citizens who prefer marijuana to martinis. Unlike alcohol, marijuana has never been shown to cause an overdose death, nor does it share the addictive properties of tobacco.

Despite clear evidence that draconian laws fail to deter use [of marijuana], the U.S. government uses its superpower status to export a dangerous moral crusade around the globe. The short-term health effects of marijuana are inconsequential compared to the long-term effects of criminal records. Unfortunately, marijuana represents the counter culture to misguided reactionaries intent on prosecuting their version of morality. The Philippines should Just Say No to the American Inquisition."

In other words...America will never win this war on drugs...

blacknightteg
04-03-2006, 09:51 AM
keep that shit illegal and bust more users and dealers. send them fuckers to prison for a long long time

yeah ok focus on those kinda peopel and totally forget about the people that just go and kill people for no fucking reason, yah, thats really smart. put people in jail for just sitting at home smoking bud, while you have people out there committing acts of crime that are not any where near close

blacknightteg
04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
after 1 min of searching...here is a good article i found written by a non-american reporter about the drug use in america today and how it effects the economy....read it and tell me what you think

http://www.thenewstoday.info/2006/03/27/americas.dangerous.moral.crusade.html

The drug war is in large part a war on marijuana, by far the most popular illicit drug. The University of Michigan's Monitoring the Future survey reports that lifetime use of marijuana is higher in the U.S. than any European country, yet America is one of the few Western countries that uses its criminal justice system to punish citizens who prefer marijuana to martinis. Unlike alcohol, marijuana has never been shown to cause an overdose death, nor does it share the addictive properties of tobacco.

Despite clear evidence that draconian laws fail to deter use [of marijuana], the U.S. government uses its superpower status to export a dangerous moral crusade around the globe. The short-term health effects of marijuana are inconsequential compared to the long-term effects of criminal records. Unfortunately, marijuana represents the counter culture to misguided reactionaries intent on prosecuting their version of morality. The Philippines should Just Say No to the American Inquisition."

In other words...America will never win this war on drugs...

the money that they put in to the stupid war could be used for a hell of a lot better things then trying to put away someone who has a fucking dime sack

ECMgarrett
04-03-2006, 10:09 AM
yeah ok focus on those kinda peopel and totally forget about the people that just go and kill people for no fucking reason, yah, thats really smart. put people in jail for just sitting at home smoking bud, while you have people out there committing acts of crime that are not any where near close

i didnt say only bust drug users, did i? ok then, so shut it, you have no point.

you guys are idiots

PhAtBoYMr2
04-03-2006, 10:14 AM
i didnt say only bust drug users, did i? ok then, so shut it, you have no point.

you guys are idiots

says you or the "law"?

next time i want to know what you think about me, i'll ask you.

Untill you come up with some useful info or something to back up your argument, back away from this thread. :goodjob:

blacknightteg
04-03-2006, 10:16 AM

you guys are idiots

no you said dealers and users dumbshit...so technically you are just totally disregarding all the crimes that are 10x worse then smoking a bowl. go shove a dick up your ass

blacknightteg
04-03-2006, 10:17 AM
says you or the "law"?

next time i want to know what you think about me, i'll ask you.

Untill you come up with some useful info or something to back up your argument, back away from this thread. :goodjob:

right on man

Sibious
04-03-2006, 01:44 PM

um after pee on ur finger suck it and that works 2

:werd:

Halfwit
04-03-2006, 01:46 PM
um after pee on ur finger suck it and that works 2

:werd:
lol