PDA

View Full Version : got into a fight last night....

buffdaddy18
04-01-2006, 09:44 AM
so I get back to my place from partyin last night, and I hear some yellin, you know, same ol same ol. but then the yellin turns into screams, like, bloody murder screamin. and it's a girl I know too. so i go over, as I am walking up to the door glass flies out and almost hits me. i look in and some guy starts yellin at me "what in the hell do you want?" etc etc. so then his girl comes out, he hits her, and shoves her against a wall, so I storm in there, he proceeds to swing at me, and we just go at it. he landed one good punch but I landed a lot more. his buddy finally took him away with blood drippin all down his face. little punk is lucky I didn't kill his ass.....

RandomGuy
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
boolshit..

Hulud
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
you should have
when i see that shit i snap, im a short guy but i dont give a fuck the guy better hope i dont grab a knife

Scrilla
04-01-2006, 09:53 AM
you should have
when i see that shit i snap, im a short guy but i dont give a fuck the guy better hope i dont grab a knife

:stupid:

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:01 AM
post pick of ur war wound.

Ruiner
04-01-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm always suspicious of stories on April 1st...

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:05 AM
thats y i told him to post pics. LOL!!

dereksi
04-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Yea I smell bullshit

buffdaddy18
04-01-2006, 10:20 AM
oh shit. i didn't even realize it was april first. haha. and why would I make up a story like this for april fools? if I wanted to do that I woulda said I totalled my car. lol. i don't really have any wounds, bc he hit me on the side of my head, so you won't see anything in the pic.

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:25 AM
oh shit. i didn't even realize it was april first. haha. and why would I make up a story like this for april fools? if I wanted to do that I woulda said I totalled my car. lol. i don't really have any wounds, bc he hit me on the side of my head, so you won't see anything in the pic.
just take a pic of that sped bump on the side of ur head and post it. LOL!!!

dereksi
04-01-2006, 10:27 AM
:jerkit:

buffdaddy18
04-01-2006, 10:27 AM
lol. there is barely anything there.

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:31 AM
lol. there is barely anything there.
aight. how bout me and u fight tonight so we can post pics tomorrow. Well ull have to post the pics bc ill be at the races tomorrow. We need some real shit not just a damn story.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 10:33 AM

Didn't think about that. What I was thinking was how everytime someone posts that they were in a fight, they always post that they won. It just strikes me as odd that everyone on IA is really a badass and has not lost a fight. Later, QD.

buffdaddy18
04-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Didn't think about that. What I was thinking was how everytime someone posts that they were in a fight, they always post that they won. It just strikes me as odd that everyone on IA is really a badass and has not lost a fight. Later, QD.

bc nobody is going to post about getting their butt kicked. haha. just like how 95% of race stories are all wins. :lmao:

civic95
04-01-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm the one that held him back, and man you need to move. He just won't let it go. He's talking about killing you. I've tried to convince him its not worth it, just to let it be, but he won't listen. I would stay somewhere else for a few weeks man... just a warning.

hondababie69
04-01-2006, 10:54 AM
well i kinda know how u feel about the fighting scene me and my old boyfriend was fighting on here couple weeks ago remem he said he dropped it but actually he didnt he tried to get his new girl to fight me and she had like 2 girls with her it was a bunch of shiot no doubt

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm the one that held him back, and man you need to move. He just won't let it go. He's talking about killing you. I've tried to convince him its not worth it, just to let it be, but he won't listen. I would stay somewhere else for a few weeks man... just a warning.
ill kick the shit outta that dude for talknig that dumb ass shit!! he aint got the balls to kill nobody. Ill tell him to his face too, WHAT??!!

BTEC
04-01-2006, 10:55 AM
bc nobody is going to post about getting their butt kicked. haha. just like how 95% of race stories are all wins. :lmao:
i would. I dnt care. If i get my ass kicked id post pics of that shit too. Y not?

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 11:09 AM
^^^ Same here. You win some, you lose some. Doesn't make you that much less a man. Later, QD.

civic95
04-01-2006, 11:10 AM
ill kick the shit outta that dude for talknig that dumb ass shit!! he aint got the balls to kill nobody. Ill tell him to his face too, WHAT??!!

I dont know man I think he is serious. I tried to talk her into pressing charges for domestic violence against him, and have her move out while hes locked up. She won't listen "She loves him too much". Mark my word 1 day this guy is going to be on the news. I'll never hangout with him again.

BTEC
04-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I dont know man I think he is serious. I tried to talk her into pressing charges for domestic violence against him, and have her move out while hes locked up. She won't listen "She loves him too much". Mark my word 1 day this guy is going to be on the news. I'll never hangout with him again.
we can both be on the news then. ill call fox 5 and tell them its about to go dwn and have them film the shit. then have the cops slide in and kick both our asses all on tv. Sounds like something that could be remembered. I say he talks big, but then again i dnt know him. I do know his threats dnt scare me and if he was looking for me id get him b4 he got me. U know, just in case he was serious. :D

NzProjeKt
04-01-2006, 11:41 AM
so I get back to my place from partyin last night, and I hear some yellin, you know, same ol same ol. but then the yellin turns into screams, like, bloody murder screamin. and it's a girl I know too. so i go over, as I am walking up to the door glass flies out and almost hits me. i look in and some guy starts yellin at me "what in the hell do you want?" etc etc. so then his girl comes out, he hits her, and shoves her against a wall, so I storm in there, he proceeds to swing at me, and we just go at it. he landed one good punch but I landed a lot more. his buddy finally took him away with blood drippin all down his face. little punk is lucky I didn't kill his ass.....
Good shit Captain Save-A-Ho

civic95
04-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Well hopefully our boss will fire him. If he does he'll go back to his hometown. Hes always talks about moving back as it is. Hopefully she won't move with him. Hes got to consult his lawyer some more though. He got into a fight at our companies christmas dinner with some stranger. But technically it wasn't on company property, but it was sort of a company function. And there is something about the other person not being an employee. Boss just wants to make sure hes within policy when doing it. I hope he can do it. Someone that beats their girlfriend for forgetting to buy a lottery ticket, and a pack of newports isn't someone that I want to be around anymore, especially 8 hrs a day.

fight club
04-01-2006, 12:01 PM
this guy doesnt happen to live in campus club 15a building does he? bottom floor?

The Golden Child
04-01-2006, 12:31 PM
what a scrub ..

good job for being there when it was needed ..

buffdaddy18
04-01-2006, 12:48 PM
this guy doesnt happen to live in campus club 15a building does he? bottom floor?

nah, I don't think so

fight club
04-01-2006, 01:23 PM
lol ok, saw that u were in statesboro, and named buff. met some guy named buff at my pool the other day, figured you foughty the guy behind me, always screamin at his girl.

speedracer41
04-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Thanks, how do I go about getting back the last 30 secs of my life?

efman
04-01-2006, 02:51 PM
they just dont tell people when they lost thats all

deffro
04-01-2006, 03:05 PM
lol ok, saw that u were in statesboro, and named buff. met some guy named buff at my pool the other day, figured you foughty the guy behind me, always screamin at his girl.

Wow, other Statesboro folks. :goodjob:

Any man that hits women needs his ass beat. Good Job :yay: