PDA

View Full Version : i don't belive this so i don't think you would either

BamzRexsi90
03-31-2006, 10:45 PM
so iam northbound on 75 and some jackmonkey, in a Ep comes flying off I16 onto I75. Jumps infront of me and hits a joint where the road and the bridge met shreading the remaing exhaust pipe sending backwards towards my car. Like a frisbee i swerved to avoid it but it wound up under my car. I got off at my exit, and the civic pulls up next to me and honks. I tell the girl riding with me to roll the window down expecting the samething that. i always hear when i stomp somebody "dude what you got in there?". Instead i hear "dude you leaking gas really bad". So i jump back on I75 like a bat out of hell back home. To discover that i have a 9mm bullet size puncture in my fuel tank FUK! Killing my night to go to the movies to see the opening of the ATL. So to that gay lil red new civic too low to the ground with the sumter county tag:chuckles:. Yeah you owe me a gas tank:jerkit:.

3kgtdrvr
03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
i dont know who to be more pissed at, him or u for not using punctuation lol sorry to hear about that though, that sucks. At least now u dont have to worry about sucking up dirt and water thats in ur tank :D

Hulud
03-31-2006, 10:59 PM
i dont know who to be more pissed at, him or u for not using punctuation lol sorry to hear about that though, that sucks. At least now u dont have to worry about sucking up dirt and water thats in ur tank :D
i think im more annoyed with the poster.
USE THE .................................................. ..........

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 10:24 AM
You're right. I don't believe it. Jackmonkeys have been extinct for well over 650 years. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2006, 10:25 AM
So to that gay lil red new civic too low to the ground with the sumter county tag:chuckles:. Yeah you owe me a gas tank:jerkit:.

I wonder if he'll get on here and read this. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
04-01-2006, 11:30 AM
You're right. I don't believe it. Jackmonkeys have been extinct for well over 650 years. Later, QD.

LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-01-2006, 11:45 AM
so iam northbound on 75 and......bla bla bla

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/ThaFastOne/wtf.jpg

The Golden Child
04-01-2006, 12:38 PM
^ ahahahahaha ..