PDA

View Full Version : powerful pix

RBpoweredSileighty
03-31-2006, 12:45 PM
i got these pix in an e-mail and i wanted to share with you guys. its crazy to think whats going on over there, and even tho were at war, there is still the human humble side always there. the one pix with the guy holding the letter kissing it kinda got to me :(

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image10.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image11.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image18.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image19.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image20.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image21.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/91blkteg/image22.jpg

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 12:52 PM
thats some deep shit. i like the kitty though.

RBpoweredSileighty
03-31-2006, 12:53 PM
yea me too. these pix also you'll never see in the newpaper or on the tv. that was one if the things mentioned in the e-mail and i totally agree.

Brett
03-31-2006, 12:54 PM
The last one is a good one, But the other 2 I like are the first and the one with th ekitty, But that last one shows humanity at its best

silver
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM
AWwww.. I want the kitty...

Cs_nirvana1
03-31-2006, 01:01 PM
I ve been there, nothing like always worring about your life there and life back at home. The longer you stay the more you lose your mind.

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 01:02 PM
AWwww.. I want the kitty...
my kitty!! check post 2!! ..lol

silver
03-31-2006, 01:06 PM
my kitty!! check post 2!! ..lol

All you said was you liked it.. that ain't dibs.. I said I want it so I get first dibs!! lol

But seriously if you want it you can have it.. I got two at home.. You want one of those?? lol

RBpoweredSileighty
03-31-2006, 01:07 PM
i have 3 cats in my house now, 2 are leaving sometime in the next week.

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 01:13 PM
All you said was you liked it.. that ain't dibs.. I said I want it so I get first dibs!! lol

But seriously if you want it you can have it.. I got two at home.. You want one of those?? lol
nah, i have one huge beutiful calico..

Julio
03-31-2006, 04:02 PM
the republicans are sending those pics around.. fuck the media,

Stormhammer
03-31-2006, 04:43 PM
if you look in the search - I made a post about the Year in 2005

had some of those pics - it had one that almost brought me to tears where one soldier was holding a child that was dying and he was crying

The Golden Child
03-31-2006, 04:54 PM
yea it sucks ..

Scrappy
03-31-2006, 04:55 PM
^ i remember that, it hit hard with those pictures no matter what mood you are in.

FDslider
04-03-2006, 01:31 PM
I like war pics, too. My cousin (Green Beret, been in Iraq for 5 years now) sent me some pics of him dragging out a teenager holding an AK-47 that he shot in the head. 17 year old terrorists deserved to die. Fuck him and fuck his family. The Special Ops were doing a raid on a terrorist meeting and my cousin rounded the corner. Little bastard fired multiple rounds at my cuz, my cuz only let one round out. The only one that counted though, right?

That's only one story. I got plenty, plenty more, a lot more gruesome, if you guys want to hear some. Just PM me.

Stormhammer
04-03-2006, 02:38 PM
17 year old terrorists deserved to die.

dude, nobody ever deserves to die. Sure people commit some serious atrocities in history... well I think genocide deserves death but thats different.

MitsuEvo6
04-03-2006, 05:54 PM
I like war pics, too. My cousin (Green Beret, been in Iraq for 5 years now) sent me some pics of him dragging out a teenager holding an AK-47 that he shot in the head. 17 year old terrorists deserved to die. Fuck him and fuck his family. The Special Ops were doing a raid on a terrorist meeting and my cousin rounded the corner. Little bastard fired multiple rounds at my cuz, my cuz only let one round out. The only one that counted though, right?

That's only one story. I got plenty, plenty more, a lot more gruesome, if you guys want to hear some. Just PM me.

he's been there 5 yrs straight now? I'm there in less then a year.

EJ25RUN
04-03-2006, 05:57 PM
NICE PICS!

FDslider
04-04-2006, 09:55 AM
dude, nobody ever deserves to die. Sure people commit some serious atrocities in history... well I think genocide deserves death but thats different.
If you are a terrorist that has plans to kill every American and other western influential people, then yes, you deserve to die. Is it my call whether he should die or not, no. But all I got to do is sign the 4 year agreement for the Army, and then I can legally make that decision. Oh well, the kid is dead now! Serves him right. Nobody fires rounds off at my cuz and gets away with it!

FDslider
04-04-2006, 09:58 AM
he's been there 5 yrs straight now? I'm there in less then a year.
Yeah, he does get to come home for a couple weeks out of the year, but that is it. There will still be a lot of danger and fighting going on over there in a year. You gotta always be watching your back to remain safe.

Be careful and thank you very much for doing something that most others could not do. The soldiers' work is appreciated greatly.

incawarrior
04-04-2006, 12:52 PM
"One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter"
Point of view

:cool: pics ...

Stormhammer
04-04-2006, 02:02 PM
If you are a terrorist that has plans to kill every American and other western influential people, then yes, you deserve to die. Is it my call whether he should die or not, no. But all I got to do is sign the 4 year agreement for the Army, and then I can legally make that decision. Oh well, the kid is dead now! Serves him right. Nobody fires rounds off at my cuz and gets away with it!

dude - you are seriously close minded

If you have plans to kill someone, it doesnt mean you deserve to die - even if you kill someone, it still doesnt mean you DESERVE to, although you probably should ( hence life in jail or the death penalty )

No man on this earth has the given right to determine to take away someone's life - no matter who or what you, or they are

I wouldn't revel in the fact that I, or a cousin or something, killed someone, especially someone that young.

Hm, what was the saying from the movie Standing Tall

" You kill anyone? "
" Yeah "
" COOOLL!!"
" No, not really "

FDslider
04-04-2006, 02:13 PM
dude - you are seriously close minded

If you have plans to kill someone, it doesnt mean you deserve to die - even if you kill someone, it still doesnt mean you DESERVE to, although you probably should ( hence life in jail or the death penalty )

No man on this earth has the given right to determine to take away someone's life - no matter who or what you, or they are

I wouldn't revel in the fact that I, or a cousin or something, killed someone, especially someone that young.

Hm, what was the saying from the movie Standing Tall

" You kill anyone? "
" Yeah "
" COOOLL!!"
" No, not really "

Hey, I personally have not killed anyone as of yet. yet.............................. muwahahahahhaahaha

FDslider
04-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Standing Tall? Was that the movie with the Rock? I'll pass.

MitsuEvo6
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Is it my call whether he should die or not, no. But all I got to do is sign the 4 year agreement for the Army, and then I can legally make that decision.

I wish, you always have your sop, and they're gettin weaker and weaker. But hey, for the most part, shoot back is still in effect.

Nobody fires rounds off at my cuz and gets away with it!

Damn straight, If rounds are bein fired at me, you bet your ass i'm gonna use my trainin and disable my target. I'll let you nobody deserves to die people walk up to him and ask him to stop shooting.

Stormhammer
04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
people don't deserve to die

doesn't mean you can't shoot back

just stating that its kinda sick to be bragging about your cousin killing a 17 year old kid

FDslider
04-06-2006, 11:44 AM
well, let me give you some more insight as to why I feel the way I do:

I lost an Uncle in the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Simple as that. So am I fucked up for feeling the way I do. I think not.