PDA

View Full Version : Mid engine CRX

blurred visions
04-26-2005, 04:15 AM
http://180customs.net/v-web/gallery/CRX

Its not done yet, but that seems like a waste of money to me.

mocha latte cupcake
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
its pretty good idea but didn't mahdavi do some trash like that? with an NSX engine... lets hope the B series works better...

trythefly
04-26-2005, 11:53 AM
lol @ prince.....

grip_racer
04-26-2005, 12:36 PM
holy cow, that suspension and chassis reinforcement looks amazing.

weight distribution should be great

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2005, 02:36 PM
its pretty good idea but didn't mahdavi do some trash like that? with an NSX engine... lets hope the B series works better...

That's a shitty thing to say. How many rear engine/rear drive/NSX powered CRX's have YOU built? I know the answer to that question. Since you've built none yourself and judging by the ignorance of your statement, you have no clue what kind of fabrication and skill it takes to even build one let alone build one that runs.

Instead of hating, you should try and give credit for someone doing something that is not only unique but also very very hard to do.

Julio
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
I want to see pictures of his mighty 240?

IndianStig
04-26-2005, 08:17 PM
http://180customs.net/v-web/gallery/CRX

Its not done yet, but that seems like a waste of money to me.

That thing will run the 1/4 in like 11.5 sec or less.
And it looks good as hell from the front. :D

Whatthatslame
04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
^^^Im guessin less than that...
wow thats awsome... Never seen one of those actualy done..

mocha latte cupcake
04-26-2005, 08:39 PM
hey its gettin sold soon and the car is in the shop gettin all the body work finished up, so sorry i don't have any pics to show you right now. Anyways i wasn't hating on anything, i just remember that they could never keep the CR'NS'X going for a while, thats all i was saying...sorry if i stepped on someones toes here my bad.... Also i have much respect for the idea of a MR honda, NSX powered or B series powered, also i'd like to say that i'm sorry i don't know how to weld or Fabricate anything, but as soon as i learn i'll be sure to use that skill.... so once again sorry if i stepped on anyones toes. I'm perfectly happy with my 240 but it's time to move on, i'm just saying that not too many ppl have been successful with that whole thing so i give props where they are due....

Cliff
04-26-2005, 09:00 PM
does no one else see the nekked girl with the "will strip for b20 vtec civics" sign over her tits?

JITB
04-26-2005, 09:41 PM
yea that old ass welcome to the internet BMW trick...

BTW what happen to the CR-NSX? forgot all about it..

XBLG20
04-26-2005, 09:41 PM
i've seen the picture before and it never gets old

speedminded
04-27-2005, 03:20 AM
i've seen the picture before and it never gets oldwhataya talking about....that sign and hand gets old within seconds each time i see the pic

mocha latte cupcake
04-27-2005, 12:57 PM
^^ agrees

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2005, 01:23 PM
BTW what happen to the CR-NSX? forgot all about it..

It's still there. It's going thru some cosmetic changes right now. When it's done, it will go back to the track.

The Yousef
04-27-2005, 03:01 PM
wasn't it at NOPI like 2 years ago? i

Jaimecbr900
04-27-2005, 03:18 PM
wasn't it at NOPI like 2 years ago? i

Yep and D1 this past year too.

IndianStig
04-27-2005, 03:38 PM
does no one else see the nekked girl with the "will strip for b20 vtec civics" sign over her tits?

What, theres actually a real car, I didnot see the link untill now. I was talking about the chick.

johnzm
04-27-2005, 03:42 PM
sorry, the crxnsx was a failure as a drag car, and as a showcar for madhavi, since they didnt assemble it, wire it, or anything. i do believe all they did to it was blow engine after engine up in a futile attempt to get it into the 11's.

keep an eye out madhavi, we will have 3 FWD cars in the 11's this year, and EVERY one of them will have 2 less cylinders, and cost half as much. and most importantly, u will be seeing them ALL the time, becasue our engines dont blow up...or if you want we can bring the v-8's out and really make your crx look bad...

OT, or even on topic i guess,
i have seen 3 or 4 RWD hondas now, and from the looks of it theres more to makeing a FWD a RWD than just bolting an engine up, and fabbing up the rear end.

did it ever occur to anyone that the chassis design and sspension setup makes for a very poor handling car when its being pushed instead of pulled?
and that madhavi and nitrous dont mix LOL

Vteckidd
04-27-2005, 03:46 PM
why would you want to go through all that hassle to build a motor/chassis like that? WHY? what did the CRNSX run jerel/jaime? i heard the best was 11s, is it worth it to you guys to build and spend the $$ on a car like that to run 11s? if there is a reason why it ran 11s and didnt run faster can you guys explain (IE traction, not a good suspension) etc. what has the car dynoed at?

With that motor in that light of a chassis if you arent running 9s, its not worth it IMO. now was the chassis in the CRNSX not up to par to support the power? i dont know.

When you got Peter and Trihn and Steven running 10s, some low 10s, with Turbo B series in Easily swapped hatches, why would you want to mess with the hassle of going through the drivetrain and all the other shit to make this car work?

I mean its great to see the fabrication skills, and to see the amount of effort to do it, but its nothing more to me than publicity, and it can be bad publicity if it doesnt run the times a car like that should.

And NSX motor makes what 300hp, thats roughly 250-260whp at the wheels STOCK. Now , i can list several cars that have that ALL MOTOR on B series that run mid to high 11s with FWD. Now you factor in these cars have RWD, wow, they should be running AT LEAST mid to high 10s.

Danny has run 11.8s with 330whp in his EG hatch (turbo) and TBONE ran 11.7s in his 240whp ALL MOTOR CRX. Street Stuff ran 11.7 with an abacus racing LS/VTEC that made 230whp.

See what im getting at. its not worth it IMO, my .02. And who built the Mahdavi CRNSX? wasnt it A joint effort through KMS and another shop, i know there were several owner previous to MM. id be interested to see what it runs once its back out on the road.

chunky
04-27-2005, 03:48 PM
sorry, the crxnsx was a failure as a drag car, and as a showcar for madhavi, since they didnt assemble it, wire it, or anything. i do believe all they did to it was blow engine after engine up in a futile attempt to get it into the 11's.

keep an eye out madhavi, we will have 3 FWD cars in the 11's this year, and EVERY one of them will have 2 less cylinders, and cost half as much. and most importantly, u will be seeing them ALL the time, becasue our engines dont blow up...or if you want we can bring the v-8's out and really make your crx look bad...

OT, or even on topic i guess,
i have seen 3 or 4 RWD hondas now, and from the looks of it theres more to makeing a FWD a RWD than just bolting an engine up, and fabbing up the rear end.

did it ever occur to anyone that the chassis design and sspension setup makes for a very poor handling car when its being pushed instead of pulled?
and that madhavi and nitrous dont mix LOL

+1

FrnkPwrs
04-27-2005, 05:32 PM
...Danny has run 11.8s with 330whp in his EG hatch (turbo) ...

Your not talking about fat danny with the red hatch thats always around shawn are yo? If you are, tell him I appreciate him building up my hatch, ill be by to pick it up soon

Vteckidd
04-27-2005, 05:38 PM
yes thats danny. same one, i think shawn ran 12.8s on STREET TIRES with 330whp too

Sam
04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
THe reason why we did the CRNSX was to just do something different and to prove something to ourselves. The cage was built by John and me at his machine shop and the car was then completed from bumper to bumper by me, and wired by Hugh at MM. I think this is the thousandth time I have explained that, but that's besides the point.

THe car weights 2100lbs. finished withouth the turbo kit. It's a JDM motor which has 290hp, and it ran an 11.6@122 NA, when you do the math that's about right. We then boosted, and at the time were running a missing link, and an SAFC. We made 446hp at the wheels, but the check engine light would come on at 6500 because the boost crept passed the missing link. Now we have a stand a lone in it and we'll see what it runs. To us this car means a lot because every part to make the car is actually Honda still. It's also something that was attempted but never was successful by others.

Your right it is an advertisement piece and it's done a lot for us in the past 4 years. It's coming out a little wilder here shortly. We built this car for those who like you said would appreciate the fabrications skills behind it. And no matter what any of you might think, you can't say that you wouldn't want one in your garage, because the thousands of people that have come through my shop and have seen it want one.

FrnkPwrs
04-27-2005, 09:21 PM
yes thats danny. same one, i think shawn ran 12.8s on STREET TIRES with 330whp too

Just let fatboy know frank said hell be by to pick it up soon

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 08:35 AM
THe reason why we did the CRNSX was to just do something different and to prove something to ourselves. The cage was built by John and me at his machine shop and the car was then completed from bumper to bumper by me, and wired by Hugh at MM. I think this is the thousandth time I have explained that, but that's besides the point.

THe car weights 2100lbs. finished withouth the turbo kit. It's a JDM motor which has 290hp, and it ran an 11.6@122 NA, when you do the math that's about right. We then boosted, and at the time were running a missing link, and an SAFC. We made 446hp at the wheels, but the check engine light would come on at 6500 because the boost crept passed the missing link. Now we have a stand a lone in it and we'll see what it runs. To us this car means a lot because every part to make the car is actually Honda still. It's also something that was attempted but never was successful by others.

Your right it is an advertisement piece and it's done a lot for us in the past 4 years. It's coming out a little wilder here shortly. We built this car for those who like you said would appreciate the fabrications skills behind it. And no matter what any of you might think, you can't say that you wouldn't want one in your garage, because the thousands of people that have come through my shop and have seen it want one.

was the 11.6 all motor, you guys didnt spray that time right? i had heard rumors that you guys used nitrous, but i guess your the most qualified to answer taht question, im not insinuating that you used nitrous, i just wanted to hear from the owner what it ran all motor.

2100lbs, damn thats a heavy bitch, isnt it tube frame in the rear? get her on a diet.

When do you plan on bringing it back out to a track?

can you give me a ballpark how much is invested inthe car? i wold assume $20k at the least. I think for that money , i would be wanting 9s, which is what im sure you guys are shooting for.

BigDawg
04-28-2005, 09:13 AM
lol

BLK JDM
04-28-2005, 11:21 AM
The car cost me a total of $6000 to build, like I said I pieced together a bunch of parts I had laying around. We didn't spray on that run. We attempted a direct port set up but someone left one jet to lean and took out the motor. That is pretty heavy, but the complete subframe and chassis of the NSX is underneath this thing, and the firewall is heavy and thick. We'll probably bring it out this summer so maybe we can get it in the tens or nines. This would be the first time on the AEM and turbo.

Sam

green91
04-28-2005, 11:31 AM
why does everybody always hate on what they cant have? i have nothing but respect for anyone that builds something creative like a cr-nsx.

Negrodamus
04-28-2005, 11:52 AM
why does everybody always hate on what they cant have? i have nothing but respect for anyone that builds something creative like a cr-nsx.

+1

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 11:55 AM
The car cost me a total of $6000 to build, like I said I pieced together a bunch of parts I had laying around. We didn't spray on that run. We attempted a direct port set up but someone left one jet to lean and took out the motor. That is pretty heavy, but the complete subframe and chassis of the NSX is underneath this thing, and the firewall is heavy and thick. We'll probably bring it out this summer so maybe we can get it in the tens or nines. This would be the first time on the AEM and turbo.

Sam
I wasnt aware of alot of that stuff. Ok for $6000 then thats not bad at all, but im sure the "average" person would have to spend a lot more.
so you used the entire subframe and chassis of the NSX, wow. thanks for the info. seeya at the track, good luck.

Mike
SRZ RACING

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 12:12 PM
"johnzm" which shop are you talking about having 3 cars in the 11's???

BTW, how is it that you can call something a "failure" when tons of people have tried it and only a couple have been able to do it let alone drive the car? Just the mere fact that it ran down the track straight should be considered a success since many people tried and couldn't even get that far. Also, how many N/A cars do YOU have running in the 11's that were FABRICATED by YOU???? As Sam cleared up, there are tons of details that the general public either doesn't know or have been told totally incorrectly. Sam could've easily bad mouthed the culprits and he hasn't. He simply moved on and fixed the car to drive another day. There's only a handful of people that were there when things happened that can easily talk about what REALLY happened.

It's easier to spout out hate rather than admit jealousy.

johnzm
04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
i am far from jealous considering some of my money more than likley went into that car after they incorrectly installed a VAFC and woudlnt fix, OR refund me my money. now if they cant wire a VAFC, what makes u thik they have a CLUE about anything else. ive heared roumers, of them blowing up 2 NSX motors becasue of their inability to work a nitrous switch. ive heared roumers that they didnt do ANY of the fab work on the chassis. ive heared roumers that their mechanics like to throw tools when they get pissed (please throw a tool at a customer car becasue of this thread, iw ould love it!) and theres cars with dents in them to tell the story.
ive SEEN the shitty welding on the cage. IVE SEEN people that know how to build cages talk shit about that one. ive SEEN a bunch of people go to home depot and buy a welder and a bunch of tubes, and make some neat things.
and ive seen the "terrific abilities" of their mechanics.

my VAFC came out set on 6 cyl, and was randomly loosing power.

this is done. madhavi deserves no respect in this community, for their theiving and unehtical ways. do i need to post that mp3 up "we drag motors all the time" and some shit "the oil pan is more than strong enough to support a motor" and then show the pictures where the pan was CRUSHED into the pickup. and guess what, if that kid didnt know shit, his motor would have blown and he would be left wondering WTF he did wrong.

everyone knows what he did wrong. he took his shit to madhavi. i know what i did wrong, i took my shit to madhavi. and i fixed it myself. as did that other kid. if we cant rely on a SHOP to FIX problems instead of creating them, what the fuck are we going there for

BLK JDM
04-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Here we go I tried to be nice, and you start shit again. I will see you tonight you little liar. You don't have any idea what your talking about. Should I show you pictures of me and John building the cage. Stick your VAFC up your ass. I do throw tools through my walls because I want to, they are my walls. As far as cars go, that's is bullshit. ANything that we do and know we did, we take responsibility for. The cages welds are ugly, who cares, it holds the motor in with no stress crack so far after beating the shit out of it. Tell those same chassis builders to build one of their own. Same shit everytime, shit talking. How come nobody talks about our 10.6 pass with no nos,low boost,, and on street tires.

Sam

yerrow
04-28-2005, 02:11 PM
+1

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 02:24 PM
How come nobody talks about our 10.6 pass with no nos,low boost,, and on street tires.

Sam
it ran 10.6 with the turbo(CRX NSX)? why didnt you say that before? on street tires ? thats pretty impressive, i would have thought you needed slicks to pull those kind of times, what was the trap and 60ft if you remember?

what kind of spring rates will you be running this summer suspension wise?

BLK JDM
04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Sorry, talking about the RHD Supra we have.

johnzm
04-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Here we go I tried to be nice, and you start shit again. I will see you tonight you little liar. You don't have any idea what your talking about. Should I show you pictures of me and John building the cage. Stick your VAFC up your ass. I do throw tools through my walls because I want to, they are my walls. As far as cars go, that's is bullshit. ANything that we do and know we did, we take responsibility for. The cages welds are ugly, who cares, it holds the motor in with no stress crack so far after beating the shit out of it. Tell those same chassis builders to build one of their own. Same shit everytime, shit talking. How come nobody talks about our 10.6 pass with no nos,low boost,, and on street tires.

Sam

ladies and genlemen, the SHOP themsevles admints to throwing tools,and tells me to stick the improperly wiresd VAFC up my ass. this is i believe the prime example of sams relationship with his customers. its OK, sam. just give me my 100 dollars back, and i will consider that there could be a thread of dignity left in that shop. otherwise u are theives, liars, and cheats. where will you see me tonight? are u stalking me?! im flattered ur looking for me this hard. maybe u will recognize my face when u see me, and remember that you actually did screw me over and walk home with ur tail between ur legs. or maybe u will get in my face and scream, bitch and moan about what an ass i am to be talking about you publicly.
ok im done, if i do see you tonight, i hope you act LIKE AN ADULT

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 02:39 PM
it ran 10.6 with the turbo(CRX NSX)? why didnt you say that before? on street tires ? thats pretty impressive, i would have thought you needed slicks to pull those kind of times, what was the trap and 60ft if you remember?

what kind of spring rates will you be running this summer suspension wise?

The other race car did that last week in Virginia. Not the CRNSX. Trap was high 120 something and 60 ft was a 2.4 or around there (going from memory). That was no N2O, street tires, and low boost. The car was recently built and had zero track time before it's first race a month ago. Sam's had to work out the bugs at the actual races, which is no easy feat. When he runs the N2O, slicks, and up the boost to where it should be......times will be more competitive with the leaders.

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Sorry, talking about the RHD Supra we have.
oh ok, what suspension does it run, i assume its all custom because the geometry is all changed. (the CR-NSX)

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM
The other race car did that last week in Virginia. Not the CRNSX. Trap was high 120 something and 60 ft was a 2.4 or around there (going from memory). That was no N2O, street tires, and low boost. The car was recently built and had zero track time before it's first race a month ago. Sam's had to work out the bugs at the actual races, which is no easy feat. When he runs the N2O, slicks, and up the boost to where it should be......times will be more competitive with the leaders.
is he running the GM tranny

Crim
04-28-2005, 02:53 PM
edit: i don't really wanna get involved in this crap again...

Bottom line is, if you want something done right, learn how to do it yourself.

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 03:02 PM
ladies and genlemen, the SHOP themsevles admints to throwing tools,and tells me to stick the improperly wiresd VAFC up my ass. this is i believe the prime example of sams relationship with his customers. its OK, sam. just give me my 100 dollars back, and i will consider that there could be a thread of dignity left in that shop. otherwise u are theives, liars, and cheats. where will you see me tonight? are u stalking me?! im flattered ur looking for me this hard. maybe u will recognize my face when u see me, and remember that you actually did screw me over and walk home with ur tail between ur legs. or maybe u will get in my face and scream, bitch and moan about what an ass i am to be talking about you publicly.
ok im done, if i do see you tonight, i hope you act LIKE AN ADULT

:jerkit:

Get over yourself. You're bitching about 1 time that you went to his shop to spend what?????......a measly $100. You want me to call you a whambulance? Maybe some cheese to go with that whine????? :jerkit:

You really think that he's the only mechanic that's ever gotten frustrated and thrown something??? Besides, it's his shop, his tools, his temper.....why do YOU care? Did he hit YOUR car with a thrown wrench? Then why whine about it then? You somebody's mouthpiece?

People like you are comical. You bitch about crap that doesn't even pertain to YOU. You do realize you're bitching about people that may not even exist? People that aren't even friends of yours? You wanna whine about not getting your $100 back, fine bitch about that. But when you start bitching about what even YOU admit are RUMORS......that's :gay:. You bitch about a motor that WASN'T YOURS, a wrench that DIDN'T fall on YOUR car, about welds that WEREN'T on YOUR car.....what next? Gonna bitch about him having a good looking wife too??? :jerkit: What the hell does any of that have to do with your whinning about your measly $100????

You and the other usual haters wanna talk bad about them, yet it's the cars THEY build that get ASKED to be in booths and WIN plenty of events. Wonder how that happens if they are soooo shitty???? I haven't seen any of YOUR cars in anybody's booths. Why is that???? Hmmmm...... :rolleyes: How many "events" have YOU won???? Hmmmmm...... :rolleyes: Until then, you are no different than every other hater, period.

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 03:02 PM
is he running the GM tranny

No.

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 03:13 PM
honestly jaime im not getting involved in this, i was just curious about the CR-NSX. this is between john and Sam, so lets let them handle it.

I mean, you dont even work for MM right? lets just leave it to them. Obviously something is wrong between a past customer, and hes pissed. Sam has responded, lets leave it at that. lets not ruin another thread over bullshit that will never get handled. all we can say is , seeya at the track.

johnzm
04-28-2005, 03:25 PM
:jerkit:

Get over yourself. You're bitching about 1 time that you went to his shop to spend what?????......a measly $100. You want me to call you a whambulance? Maybe some cheese to go with that whine????? :jerkit:

You really think that he's the only mechanic that's ever gotten frustrated and thrown something??? Besides, it's his shop, his tools, his temper.....why do YOU care? Did he hit YOUR car with a thrown wrench? Then why whine about it then? You somebody's mouthpiece?

People like you are comical. You bitch about crap that doesn't even pertain to YOU. You do realize you're bitching about people that may not even exist? People that aren't even friends of yours? You wanna whine about not getting your $100 back, fine bitch about that. But when you start bitching about what even YOU admit are RUMORS......that's :gay:. You bitch about a motor that WASN'T YOURS, a wrench that DIDN'T fall on YOUR car, about welds that WEREN'T on YOUR car.....what next? Gonna bitch about him having a good looking wife too??? :jerkit: What the hell does any of that have to do with your whinning about your measly $100????

You and the other usual haters wanna talk bad about them, yet it's the cars THEY build that get ASKED to be in booths and WIN plenty of events. Wonder how that happens if they are soooo shitty???? I haven't seen any of YOUR cars in anybody's booths. Why is that???? Hmmmm...... :rolleyes: How many "events" have YOU won???? Hmmmmm...... :rolleyes: Until then, you are no different than every other hater, period.
you suck his dick in your spare time?
last i checked this is ME AND SAM and i dont know why your even involving yourself in this.

what if i had dents in my car. what if your a cock sucker. theres alot of questions in this world. but theres also alot of facts.

last time i saw madhavi bitching about how EASY it was to build a 8 sec supra, then u give them a 1000 lb weight advantage, RWD, and rear motor mount, and they cant even break 9's.

People like you are comical. You bitch about crap that doesn't even pertain to YOU

FUCKIN A YOUR THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

now GET THE FUCK out of this thread, and let the REAL men handle this.
i am almost positive sam does not want a cock sucker talking for him, as im sure he does not suck cock

johnzm
04-28-2005, 03:27 PM
oh yeah, jamie. give me 100 dollars please, since its so measley to you. and ill shut up

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 04:19 PM
you suck his dick in your spare time?

what if your a cock sucker.

Reoccuring theme for you, eh? Maybe a little wishful thinking or something? You a fag or something? That's ok, I'm straight, but thanks for the advice. :gay:

last time i saw madhavi bitching about how EASY it was to build a 8 sec supra, then u give them a 1000 lb weight advantage, RWD, and rear motor mount, and they cant even break 9's.

Last time YOU ran in the 9's was......hmmmm, NEVER????? :jerkit:

now GET THE FUCK out of this thread, and let the REAL men handle this.
i am almost positive sam does not want a cock sucker talking for him, as im sure he does not suck cock

There you go again with your wishful thinking. Maybe you should go and find you another fag to come suck YOUR dick since that's all you wanna talk about. I'll pass, thanks.

Don't you worry none queer, you and I will meet face to face one day. We'll see then if you're as quick to talk shit to my face then big man. :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 04:24 PM
oh yeah, jamie. give me 100 dollars please, since its so measley to you. and ill shut up

Learn how to spell fag. It's m-e-a-s-l-y you queer bait. If it will make your pussy quit bleeding, I'd give you the $100. But I know it won't, so keep your whinning about it. That's really gonna get you the money back...... :bigok: :rolleyes:

99SI
04-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Learn how to spell fag. whinning :
I believe it is whiNing.

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 04:30 PM
I believe it is whiNing.
LOL now that is funny!

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 04:41 PM
LOL now that is funny!

DOH!!!! :doh:

It's true. That was funny. Damnit, got owned by my own self. :slap:

99SI
04-28-2005, 04:43 PM
I got a kick out of it when I read it. lol lurn how tu spell bitch! bwahhahahaha.

Vteckidd
04-28-2005, 04:43 PM
I said "fuck my spelling " a long time ago when it comes to posting, if you can figure it out, then fuck it lol

99SI
04-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Amazingly you spelled everything right in that post! lol

green91
04-28-2005, 06:26 PM
werd

Sam
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Johnzm, what you named yourself after all your friends Jizzing in your mouth your cock-suckin' motherfucker. All I have to say is come by the shop tomorrow at 1:00 and we'll see who the man is.

Jaimie can say anything he wants about anything. You don't even know him, I wouldn't fuck with him you little child.

VtecKid, no referees(sp), don't want to be flamed on about spelling since we're all still in English class.

I am calling you out to say this shit to my face and see you the bigger man is.

Done!!!

JITB
04-28-2005, 07:12 PM
OH SHEET!

Jaimecbr900
04-28-2005, 08:11 PM
I'll put money that he won't show. Anybody wanna bet???? :rolleyes:

Kermit
04-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Wow, that's all.

HiPSI
04-28-2005, 11:08 PM
hmmm... hot headed shop owner vs. pissed off ex customer. how will this one end? will they meet up and have a shootout? possibly a 50's greaser style knife fight with a few dance moves thrown in and leather jackets aplenty?
maybe they will go get a smoke and a pancake together?

guess we'll never know, please take it to pm's guys, this one has been beaten to death and has killed yet another thread :(