PDA

View Full Version : AIRSOFT GUNS, What for.

Slowboy
03-31-2006, 10:05 AM
So my buddy got a airsoft pistol, from walmart and is shooting everybody with it, now i looked up some stuff and there is every gun out there basically airsoft, and pretty cheap others expensive. Now how many of yall got these things, how bout the m16, and mp5's. Look bad ass and fun, but what do you do with them, you cant get in trouble for having one in your truck on the way to your buddies dorm to light them up with platics 6mm balls can you. Or is this some kinda sport, were im getting at whats the point.

Curt

Slowboy
03-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Example,

http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=359

Looks good but is this to powerfull to surpise your freind in the buttcheek.

Bishop
03-31-2006, 10:13 AM
you cant get in trouble for having one in your truck on the way to your buddies dorm to light them up with platics 6mm balls can you.

Curt
umm...if you get pulled over and have an airsoft gun next to you....you're going to have a pistol in your face in .02 seconds

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 10:15 AM
"to powerfull to surpise your freind in the buttcheek"?!?!?

I'm gonna pretend you didnt just post that, and what I read was a figment..

just my imaginaaaaaaaaation, runnin away wit me

rickgiblin
03-31-2006, 10:19 AM
go up to pendergrass tomorrow and buy one. i got the m85 from up there for $30 and its fuily auto. its kinda fun but its just for the hell of it cuse you can go around shooting friends and shit and they usually dont care. but they have fully auto guns up there for cheep.

FDslider
03-31-2006, 10:37 AM
go up to pendergrass tomorrow and buy one. i got the m85 from up there for $30 and its fuily auto. its kinda fun but its just for the hell of it cuse you can go around shooting friends and shit and they usually dont care. but they have fully auto guns up there for cheep.
hmmmmm, no. If I will be running around and shooting people, it's going to be for real.

AK-47 FTW bitches! The #1 gun used by terrorists worldwide, ok, the broke terrorists, but shit still works nicely.

Slowboy
03-31-2006, 10:44 AM
whats a m85

Ok im sorry bout the butt cheek thing but, im just sayin, it wont hurt.

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 10:51 AM
yea I bet it wont, its like throwin a hot dog down a hallway, isnt it mighty cone

cochino

Slowboy
03-31-2006, 10:55 AM
lol, ok some of them say they break skin, Look im not try to kill someone just have a little fun.

rickgiblin
03-31-2006, 10:56 AM
whats a m85

Ok im sorry bout the butt cheek thing but, im just sayin, it wont hurt.
this is it... its only like 30 or 35 but if you buy it buy another clip cuse they only hold 45 little bb's and it goes quick. im going there tomorrow to buy some other shit

bigdare23
03-31-2006, 10:58 AM
http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/
This place look interesting.

I have about 5 of these things. Me and my friends are at war right now. Good ol' whole-some fun. I can shoot them with a AK47 and not have to worry about catching a charge.

rickgiblin
03-31-2006, 10:59 AM
^^^^ hey your from perry... do you know audry evans

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 11:03 AM
woo-sa

ShogunStylez
03-31-2006, 11:22 AM
well, me and my boi used to put on safety goggles and fight wit them. one a bunch of my friends bum rushed my ass put me in handcuffs and let a few airsoft rounds on my ass. shit HURT. you can get some bad wellets from them too.

B16a2 Civic
03-31-2006, 11:27 AM
crazy curt

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 11:33 AM
you guys should get in a fight with some tranq guns

someones goin down, and they STAYIN down lol

ShogunStylez
03-31-2006, 11:34 AM

at least if you lose you get a good nap.

The Golden Child
03-31-2006, 01:51 PM

werd !!!

Ruiner
03-31-2006, 01:55 PM
lol, ok some of them say they break skin, Look im not try to kill someone just have a little fun.

What kind of fun? Do you intend to shoot strangers? Shooting people in public?

I'll let you in on something: I carry a REAL Glock .40 cal with me almost everywhere I go. If I even have a HINT that someone is pointing a gun at me (no matter what type - real, airsoft, bb gun, etc), chances are going to be that I will shoot you.

You do NOT fuck around with airsoft guns unless you are on an airsoft field. Doing it in public will get you shot.

The Golden Child
03-31-2006, 01:58 PM
What kind of fun? Do you intent to shoot strangers?

I'll let you in on something: I carry a REAL Glock .40 cal with me almost everywhere I go. If I even have a HINT that someone is pointing a gun at me (no matter what type - real, airsoft, bb gun, etc), chances are going to be that I will shoot you.

You do NOT fuck around with airsoft guns unless you are on an airsoft field. Doing it in public will get you shot.

ill throw a ninja star at you before you can pull your heat ..

what your saying is real ..
cause me and my friends were playing around back home when we were like 13 ..
i ran out the yard to the street and some kid thought we were after him and shot my friend ..
luckily he didnt die but he does have several scars ..

Ruiner
03-31-2006, 02:06 PM
ill throw a ninja star at you before you can pull your heat ..

what your saying is real ..
cause me and my friends were playing around back home when we were like 13 ..
i ran out the yard to the street and some kid thought we were after him and shot my friend ..
luckily he didnt die but he does have several scars ..

People just don't think, that's all. If you have a gun that looks real and are pointing it at people in public, do not be surprised if you get shot at or even shot. You don't even have to point it at me. If it looks to me, or some other citizen, that you are about to shoot someone else with your gun, that would be all that we would need to hold you at gunpoint and/or stop what we think is about to be a death. It is perfectly legal for us to do, as well. Look up the GA code on the subject.

Also, with the new "stand your ground" self defense bill that is awaiting approval by Gov. Purdue, self defense in public places will be much more legal. :)

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 03:19 PM
post the code Ruiner!!!

POST IT!!

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
this is my favorite part of the posts, the code

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
sweeet

Slowboy
03-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah i dont plan on running around the streets witha airsoft gun that looks real, and yes i also have the Glock .45. And also i dont live on the best side of town. one block is historic district next block you can buy crack get shot, stoped by dealers and yeah all that good stuff. im the same way, about shootin someone. If i have to but being its illegal i dont play around like that.

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
yea I know if I bring the heater its gona be used, I am anti-flossing

The Golden Child
03-31-2006, 03:46 PM
so how do you go about to carry a gun ??
i know there was a thread just dont wanna look for it ..

thinkfast®
03-31-2006, 03:47 PM
I carry it in my lap when I'm ridin solo, otherwise its under the seat

does that help?

ahmonrah
03-31-2006, 03:55 PM
it's better to have it and not need it, than to not have it, need it, and be fucked.

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/ccw/s_portable_250.jpg

R3RUN
03-31-2006, 05:49 PM
ive got a 1911 style gas handgun, automatic m16, auto ak (upgraded to 400fps) and a gas mac-10.