PDA

View Full Version : ClayCoAltima, great buyer

dodgekota
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Responded quickly, met up the same night, and he had cash in hand. Easy to talk to, and easy to work with. Thanks!:goodjob:

Firefightin_tC
03-30-2006, 09:08 PM
No thank you...I just walked into the door about 15 minutes ago. You rock man, thanks for the intake....I'll make sure to send other guys your way!

Altima_404
03-30-2006, 10:01 PM
DAMMIT JB Y U GOTTA HAVE A GEN 2

dodgekota
03-30-2006, 10:16 PM
altima 404, i may be able to find a gen 1 for you if your interested..? lmk.

Altima_404
03-31-2006, 07:41 AM
bump for my boy JB Altima V.1 comin soon playa!!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-31-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't wanna hear shit now JB... mr. I'm broke and I can't get that shit from ya... wtf?

Firefightin_tC
03-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Well ya! Two weeks later of course I got money

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Well ya! Two weeks later of course I got money

man wtf ever... "I'mma hit you back man"

I'll remember that shit

Firefightin_tC
03-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Short Ram Intake or UNC gear?

Short Ram v. UNC Gear?

:thinking:

Hmmm...

Short Ram Intake...gotta have the priorities in order!

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 12:49 PM
lol!!! ur cars not stock anymoe!!!!yay lol

Firefightin_tC
03-31-2006, 01:03 PM
lol!!! ur cars not stock anymoe!!!!yay lol

And you're STILL underage....YAY!

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 01:12 PM
And you're STILL underage....YAY!
damn. that means underage girls are still legal though, and u know how i roll!

dodgekota
03-31-2006, 01:46 PM
damn. that means underage girls are still legal though, and u know how i roll!

:blah:

Some people are all talk.

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 01:49 PM
:blah:

Some people are all talk.
what do u want? pictures of me with underage girls?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-31-2006, 06:20 PM
Short Ram Intake or UNC gear?

Short Ram v. UNC Gear?

:thinking:

Hmmm...

Short Ram Intake...gotta have the priorities in order!

well as a MAN I would think you would keep your word... but whatever

Firefightin_tC
03-31-2006, 09:51 PM
well as a MAN I would think you would keep your word... but whatever

Awww...don't tell me you're getting all bent outta shape over this?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Awww...don't tell me you're getting all bent outta shape over this?

nah, its the principle.. if I say I'm GONNA do something.. I'm GONNA DO IT.. b/c I could have sold the shit on EBAY for 2x what I was selling it for.. but I held it for you, BECAUSE YOU SAID to hold on to it..

so, I don't wanna hear, the I'm broke speech about I need to pay a ticket or I can't come eat with you guys.. but I'd rather "hook up" my car. My thing is, when you say it man, do it.. or tell me to go ahead and sell it man..

its that simple.. sorry for the rant, but I've always learn that you KEEP YOUR WORD.. plain and simple

Firefightin_tC
03-31-2006, 10:38 PM
nah, its the principle.. if I say I'm GONNA do something.. I'm GONNA DO IT.. b/c I could have sold the shit on EBAY for 2x what I was selling it for.. but I held it for you, BECAUSE YOU SAID to hold on to it..

so, I don't wanna hear, the I'm broke speech about I need to pay a ticket or I can't come eat with you guys.. but I'd rather "hook up" my car. My thing is, when you say it man, do it.. or tell me to go ahead and sell it man..

its that simple.. sorry for the rant, but I've always learn that you KEEP YOUR WORD.. plain and simple

Yeah, I said hold it before the whole ticket situation. Then I told you what was going on and so forth. You want to go sell it on EBay, then go sell it on EBay...go make youre money. You don't wanna hear the I'm broke speech, then don't listen to it.

It's just a fuckin' shirt. Calm down, it's going to be okay. At the time I had the money...then shit happens so I don't. Big deal. Get over it. Sell it someone else the world keeps on spinning. Besides when you said come out with you guys...it was Tuesday/Wensday...I don't get paid till Thursday so before Thursday I was broke...plain and simple.

Sorry for the rant, but I've always learned that if someone doesn't buy it...SOMEONE ELSE WILL...plain and simple

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I said hold it before the whole ticket situation. Then I told you what was going on and so forth. You want to go sell it on EBay, then go sell it on EBay...go make youre money. You don't wanna hear the I'm broke speech, then don't listen to it.

It's just a fuckin' shirt. Calm down, it's going to be okay. At the time I had the money...then shit happens so I don't. Big deal. Get over it. Sell it someone else the world keeps on spinning. Besides when you said come out with you guys...it was Tuesday/Wensday...I don't get paid till Thursday so before Thursday I was broke...plain and simple.

Sorry for the rant, but I've always learned that if someone doesn't buy it...SOMEONE ELSE WILL...plain and simple

Obviously you don't fucking get it JB.. being the friend I was, I held on to it b/c you said you wanted it. All you had to do is say GET RID OF IT.. even when you got the damn ticket you said I'm going to hold off on it, but you said hold the shit for me. So being the FRIEND I AM, I held on to it. FRIENDS DON'T SCREW FRIENDS.. and when you fuck with my paper, I GET PISSED TO.. It all points out to a bad buyer thing. B/C I could flame you for it, but I didn't, b/c your supposed to BE MY BOY. So pretty much you shafted a FRIEND.. and if you can't see that principle, FUCK OFF THEN. I'm tired of being nice. :jerkit:

Cs_nirvana1
04-01-2006, 08:49 PM
I had a alitma once, was the best car ever. I reall ymiss it and want another. I had 17in rims on it,,cold air intake,,cat back exhaust,powder coated valve covers iridum spark plugs 10.3mm wires,ground kit,10.5 compression pistons,post and polish,short shifter, and a aluminum flywheel.

dodgekota
04-01-2006, 09:41 PM
what do u want? pictures of me with underage girls?

It's called a joke dude.

Halfwit
04-01-2006, 11:51 PM
It's called a joke dude.
a joke is when u laugh.......lol

Firefightin_tC
04-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Obviously you don't fucking get it JB.. being the friend I was, I held on to it b/c you said you wanted it. All you had to do is say GET RID OF IT.. even when you got the damn ticket you said I'm going to hold off on it, but you said hold the shit for me. So being the FRIEND I AM, I held on to it. FRIENDS DON'T SCREW FRIENDS.. and when you fuck with my paper, I GET PISSED TO.. It all points out to a bad buyer thing. B/C I could flame you for it, but I didn't, b/c your supposed to BE MY BOY. So pretty much you shafted a FRIEND.. and if you can't see that principle, FUCK OFF THEN. I'm tired of being nice. :jerkit:

No, you're right Anthony I don't get it. I did want it and b/c of the ticket I told you I couldn't get it. I said was going to hold off on it because at the time I didn't have the money. So I didn't buy a FUCKING SHIRT from you. Big fuckin' deal. IF you think because I didn't buy a shirt from you I screwed you over then you don't know the definition of the word 'screwed'. I didn't fuck with you paper because I told I was going to buy something from you and later on I told you I couldn't...so go sell it someone else and get off my crotch about it.

You don't want to be adult about it then fuck you and the high horse you rode in on. I couldn't give a Gawddamn about a shirt you being nice about it. You wanna flame me go right on ahead...trust me, it's not going to hurt my feelings in the least. You want to be a man about something...then you could've fuckin' called me and told me what the fuck was on your mind instead of putting all on the boards. But then again...I couldn't give a shit if dont want to be my friend or don't want to talk to me like you did with Brady. Trust me, Ant...you'll just be another name on a long list.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
04-02-2006, 12:04 PM
/thread failure

dodgekota
04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
/thread failure

:werd: