PDA

View Full Version : SRT-4' are too damn fast.

Ludester
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
I stumbled across this the other day. So have fun bashing this guys face in. I thought I would share:

http://www.bluxed.com/content/SRT4-Its-The-Fastest.html

blackboi50
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
hahaha.....V6...............hmmmmmmm!!!!!......tha t would be crazy though!!!!!.............1

Kryptonite
03-30-2006, 04:25 PM
I stumbled across this the other day. So have fun bashing this guys face in. I thought I would share:

http://www.bluxed.com/content/SRT4-Its-The-Fastest.html
Well i have to bite it on some of his points.. Like the wheel hop, i fixed that problem- Now i just have to fix the wheel spin problem :D .. The factory shifter is a long throw, but i replaced mine like the 2nd month i owned the car with a short throw. THe thing some people over look is the shifter handle is the same size but its the internal pattern thats shorter :screwy: .. The Backseats are large enough for somone to ride in. The car wasnt exactly a "family" vehichle when designed. One other good point in this is where he admits he bought one, So the way he worded shyt was from a good stand point i beleive. I happen to like the fact it still looks like a Neon, But to each there own. I honestly could count on one hand how many times ive rolled down my back windows.

SpoolBus
03-31-2006, 10:15 AM
Oh I agree piece of sh*t SLOW ASS NEON , but one thing he forgot..the turbo is plastic as well :taun:

Nitro
03-31-2006, 11:31 AM
bwaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahhaah.................

Spike
04-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Oh I agree piece of sh*t SLOW ASS NEON , but one thing he forgot..the turbo is plastic as well :taun:

No its not plastic, its one of those things that make the SWOOOOOOSH!!!!! Sound. Also, the wing is super glued on.

rolling_trip
04-05-2006, 07:31 AM
damn he took it easy on the srt4 compared to what he had to say about the wrx and sti. I guess he is just a proud EVO owner, that has no respect for any car, besides the one he is currenty driving. I know i poke fun at srt4's and evo's, but at the end of the day i respect them both. Each car has their own pros and cons, some people can't see their own car's flaws.

purplehazing
04-05-2006, 10:29 AM
flaws what flaws (while twiddling his thumbs)