PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE! WITH CONYERS HONDA!

CHADbee
03-29-2006, 06:36 PM
i'm gonna do it this way, i'm gonna give all you people the facts and if u come to the same conclusion as me thats fine. pics of the car before and after are below.

-in Jan. my best friends 2000 civic Si was stolen out of his carport while he was inside asleep.
-the car was found 36 hrs later stripped in putnum county
-a friend of a friend brought up that he had his Si at conyers honda 2 weeks before the car was stolen to get his window fixed and a guy in the service department has family that own land in putnum county
-2 days ago while another friend was test driving the new Si at conyers honda we saw a 01+ civic coupe in the back with the same rims as my friends Si and the guy driving it was the dude who works there that has family that owns land in putnum.
-we toke a closer look and the center cap was missing but it was his rims and we know this because theese rims were very rare konigs with a limited production. when he had his BF G-Forces put on big 10 tires they gauged one of his rims pretty bad and the rims on this civic has the same gauges in the same place. same brand and size tires. my best friend ran alot of road course tracks in his car and the tires had serious heat cycle on them and so did the tires on this pretty much stock 01+ civic. he said his sister was bringing recipts for the rims but when she came she had no recipts.
- we called the cops and while the cops were there a civic hatch pulled up and this car had benen industries tow hooks on it! they guy said he bought them off password jdm but i'm sure all of u know password does'nt even carry benen tow hooks and there is'nt too many cars running around with tow hooks period. this guy was coming to see the dude in the 01+ civic.
-no serial #'s on the rims or tow hooks means no handcuffs for theese people so they just drove off and the cops let them go.

i'm pretty sure theese people are on IA but i really don't give a damn. people who can take a car someone has put so much time, money and effert into don't really have the same love for cars as i do. i could never do that to a person but if theese people did not steal my friends Si they know who did and i really hope they get caught and spend just as long of time in jail as it toke for him to build this car u see below. i sold my honda but if i had one i'd be very afraid to hand my keys to the service department at conyers honda.

collins
03-29-2006, 06:40 PM
well damn. it WAS a clean ass car.

CHADbee
03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
it was serious. his dad is a member of SVT of america and he'd go out there with the supercharged stangs and hold his own. it had 12.1 compression and forged internals with kickass brakes.

R3RUN
03-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Thats a very nice car. To bad this had to happen to it. In time those guys will get whats coming to them though.

CHADbee
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=15380&page=2&pp=15

thats the dude that works at conyers honda...champ.

integra2die4
03-29-2006, 08:50 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=15380&page=2&pp=15

thats the dude that works at conyers honda...champ.

Who...Soloboy?

CHADbee
03-29-2006, 08:57 PM
nooo!!! soloboy is the one that posted the thread. the dude he's talking about(champ) works at conyers honda and was ridin my boy's rims.

Altima_404
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
wow, man see this is why people can't have nice shit....and this is also why i do my own repairs or take my car to a family member or long-time friend...man that was a nice Ass SI sorry for the lost

i4_garage
03-29-2006, 10:16 PM
same shit happen to me.....i actually saw taht guy wit my parts on his fuking civic...but without serial numbers i cant; do anything about it....just make sure put makrings on every parts that u have on ur car.....i want these motha fuka busted....

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2006, 07:21 AM
damn, i know champ tooo....well did back in the day

Jdm94Coupe
03-30-2006, 07:54 AM
obviously not well enough^^^^

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2006, 07:58 AM
obviously not well enough^^^^

should i? if he steals why should i know or be apart of that.
then i'll be an accessory to teh crime.

Jdm94Coupe
03-30-2006, 08:35 AM
no you'd be a witness, there's a difference

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2006, 08:36 AM
no you'd be a witness, there's a difference

yeah, but this thread aint about me, thats all the difference you should be concerned with

Slowboy
03-30-2006, 08:46 AM
Thats why i write my name in the inside of rims i buy, then put the tires on, or between the tread, with a white sharpie right your name in them, hard to do but worth it, I knew a guy that did that, and his rims were stolen, and he made a report, and found a guy with the rims, pointed it out to the cops, like you said, they could not do anything bout it cause no Serial,#, well its not that big of a deal to have the cops go up to a tire place withyou and have them take the tires off, And then what do you know, your name and number right there under the tires. i think thats proof enough..

Curt

speedminded
03-30-2006, 10:40 AM
i'm gonna do it this way, i'm gonna give all you people the facts and if u come to the same conclusion as me thats fine. pics of the car before and after are below.

-in Jan. my best friends 2000 civic Si was stolen out of his carport while he was inside asleep.
-a friend of a friend brought up that he had his Si at conyers honda 2 weeks before the car was stolen to get his window fixed and a guy in the service department has family that own land in putnum county
-2 days ago while another friend was test driving the new Si at conyers honda we saw a 01+ civic coupe in the back with the same rims as my friends Si and the guy driving it was the dude who works there that has family that owns land in putnum.
-we toke a closer look and the center cap was missing but it was his rims and we know this because theese rims were very rare konigs with a limited production. when he had his BF G-Forces put on big 10 tires they gauged one of his rims pretty bad and the rims on this civic has the same gauges in the same place. same brand and size tires. my best friend ran alot of road course tracks in his car and the tires had serious heat cycle on them and so did the tires on this pretty much stock 01+ civic. he said his sister was bringing recipts for the rims but when she came she had no recipts.
- we called the cops and while the cops were there a civic hatch pulled up and this car had benen industries tow hooks on it! they guy said he bought them off password jdm but i'm sure all of u know password does'nt even carry benen tow hooks and there is'nt too many cars running around with tow hooks period. this guy was coming to see the dude in the 01+ civic.
-no serial #'s on the rims or tow hooks means no handcuffs for theese people so they just drove off and the cops let them go.

i'm pretty sure theese people are on IA but i really don't give a damn. people who can take a car someone has put so much time, money and effert into don't really have the same love for cars as i do. i could never do that to a person but if theese people did not steal my friends Si they know who did and i really hope they get caught and spend just as long of time in jail as it toke for him to build this car u see below. i sold my honda but if i had one i'd be very afraid to hand my keys to the service department at conyers honda.PM me the names, i can search property and address...

Thats why i write my name in the inside of rims i buy, then put the tires on, or between the tread, with a white sharpie right your name in them, hard to do but worth it, I knew a guy that did that, and his rims were stolen, and he made a report, and found a guy with the rims, pointed it out to the cops, like you said, they could not do anything bout it cause no Serial,#, well its not that big of a deal to have the cops go up to a tire place withyou and have them take the tires off, And then what do you know, your name and number right there under the tires. i think thats proof enough..

Curtdamn straight, +1 for you!

badboi706
03-30-2006, 11:03 AM
yo if you think its them then go up and bust there ass, kick there ass, and then take there rides if you ask me i think your right about them

91199si
03-30-2006, 12:11 PM
sorry for the lost. i have a99si if that happing to me i do not know what to do about it. just like u say u put your money into it and someone just come and take it.

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 02:04 PM
just so the thiefs know (on IA).. i recently found out alot of shit.. now.. i know ALOT of shit.. and its about to come out. get prepared for a big.. fucking.. troublesome.. time

speedminded
03-30-2006, 02:21 PM
just so the thiefs know (on IA).. i recently found out alot of shit.. now.. i know ALOT of shit.. and its about to come out. get prepared for a big.. fucking.. troublesome.. timegoin down hard and soon too.

Bishop
03-30-2006, 02:21 PM
^hell yes....let it flow

B16a2 Civic
03-30-2006, 02:27 PM
somethin i dont know about?

badboi706
03-30-2006, 03:15 PM
well i'm just waiting to hear about the ass whooping or that they are in jail.......

dizzle
03-30-2006, 04:30 PM
thats gotta suck... good luck with everything!

Tyrone McRoc
03-30-2006, 07:46 PM
its obvious the honda guy at conyers honda did it, look how stripped it is, only a honda professional could strip it that clean, if i was u man, idd roll up there with the dudes car who got stripped, and beat that dudes ass, then light his car on fire...sorry your stuff got jacked bro, and fuck liers!

JDMEJCoupE
03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
yeah thats way too set up they need a ass beating

Import_mixed
03-30-2006, 08:25 PM
hey i know him.. that nikka cool as hell... i know he would never do anything like that... i think all this shiet are all false information...

and if ya was to bring drama.. ya fucking with the wrong crowd
just to let you know.......

Z33_kid
03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
damn sorry to hear tht look like a clean ride

770bb6
03-30-2006, 09:43 PM
wow...

Mugen_SpecEK
03-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Yo...why you talking shit like that about my boy...I know him for the longest...he wouldn't do shit like that...hell, he have a family to take care of and why would he do something that stupid...btw that wasn't his car ass...hell, he told me that the car belong to some girl that he hardly know...

97lude97
03-30-2006, 09:56 PM
damn man that sucks that was a realy clean SI

Tyrone McRoc
03-30-2006, 09:58 PM
ya true that man, 4 real, when posting something, makesure u got the stright facts so dumbass drama dont start, if u know its that guy then confront him, but if u seen wheels that look like yours, dont go pointing fingers...hope u get ur shit back

CHADbee
03-30-2006, 10:01 PM

thats all i have to say. i'm not gonna argue on the internet or talk shit cause theres no piont in it. read all that again if there is any doubts. this is my last time posting on this thread no matter what is said.

dizzle
03-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Yo...why you talking shit like that about my boy...I know him for the longest...he wouldn't do shit like that...hell, he have a family to take care of and why would he do something that stupid...btw that wasn't his car ass...hell, he told me that the car belong to some girl that he hardly know...

family to take care of... girl he hardly knows? everything u jus said made it seem even more fucked up. kick sum ass! :chuckles:

Import_mixed
03-30-2006, 10:37 PM
thats all i have to say. i'm not gonna argue on the internet or talk shit cause theres no piont in it. read all that again if there is any doubts. this is my last time posting on this thread no matter what is said.

yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*

Slow Motion
03-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Hey Curt thats a smart idea about writing your name on your parts and tires im goin to have to remember that....and I hope that when i get my 300zx that i don't fall victim to dishonest shops...and people that steal to get what they want...

ŁG2♣
03-31-2006, 01:34 AM
dam sorry to hear

Speedm0(\)key
03-31-2006, 03:08 AM
yeah like you said ................. rims and tow hook have no serial # so cop let them go... so that mean no hard evidence and good law suite... for false arrest...

all i got to said is that pointing finger with no good proof .. could get nigga shot up these day.... *TRUTH*

dude.. stfu. you're not a gangster nor are your bitch ass conyer horse fucking friends. dont act hard. if it wasnt your "homie" who did it. ignore the thread or atleast come in without making stupid faggot threats. dogs that bite dont bark "homie".

The Ren
03-31-2006, 06:27 AM
All this shit has gotten way out of hand.. When I had to watch a former friend call the cops b/c her SI got stolen in 2 hours while we were at the mall.. I never want to have to see that again.. oh and someone apparently had a key made for her car.. because when the cops came out there was no shattered glass or anything..

Import_mixed
03-31-2006, 07:03 AM
dude.. stfu. you're not a gangster nor are your bitch ass conyer horse fucking friends. dont act hard. if it wasnt your "homie" who did it. ignore the thread or atleast come in without making stupid faggot threats. dogs that bite dont bark "homie".

won't you stfu... u an't no gangster either.. everybody have what they have to said and believe in.. you don't like what i said then don't post and ignore the thread... u a dog then bites..."homie".

EJ25RUN
03-31-2006, 07:15 AM
won't you stfu... u an't no gangster either.. everybody have what they have to said and believe in.. you don't like what i said then don't post and ignore the thread... u a dog then bites..."homie".

all these e-gangsters need to get banned^

"u a dog then bites" :rolleyes:

why cant anyone of you speak proper english?

BABY J
03-31-2006, 07:25 AM

So can stealing "unmarked" parts and parading them around w/ NO fuckin' receipts like you bought 'em. Talkin' about getting shot like you hard. PLEEZ. REAL niggas TAKE cars, not steal them in the middle of the fuckin night. So YOU STFU. And REAL niggas are not taking Hondas/Acuras either... the payoff is never worth the effort. NE1 who can try to stand up and try to defend this shit and argue serial numbers is either guilty, or playing devils advocate in a situation where NO1 needs to play devil's advocate... just makes you look guilty. FUCK a serial #, I know my shit when I see it... you can bend it break it, grind it or paint it... I know my shit, and so would you. You're on talking restriction until furthur notice.

The Ren
03-31-2006, 07:42 AM
So can stealing "unmarked" parts and parading them around w/ NO fuckin' receipts like you bought 'em. Talkin' about getting shot like you hard. PLEEZ. REAL niggas TAKE cars, not steal them in the middle of the fuckin night. So YOU STFU. And REAL niggas are not taking Hondas/Acuras either... the payoff is never worth the effort. NE1 who can try to stand up and try to defend this shit and argue serial numbers is either guilty, or playing devils advocate in a situation where NO1 needs to play devil's advocate... just makes you look guilty. FUCK a serial #, I know my shit when I see it... you can bend it break it, grind it or paint it... I know my shit, and so would you. You're on talking restriction until furthur notice.

+1 for you!

Import_mixed
03-31-2006, 07:44 AM

all i got to said it is that .. i seen this happen to couple time to some people and when the cop came and made a false arrest that guy with the part sue the cop and made alot of money and the cop arrest the guy for false statement ... because all the stuff belong to him .... so if u was to accuse anyone make sure u have good evidence ...

and from the look of those wheel they arent limited edition you can go buy those set anywhere right now...so know that those aren't the only wheel around...people have the same wheel.. doesn't mean it your...

The Ren
03-31-2006, 07:46 AM
all i got to said it is that .. i seen this happen to couple time to some people and when the cop came and made a false arrest that guy with the part sue the cop and made alot of money and the cop arrest the guy for false statement ... because all the stuff belong to him .... so if u was to accuse anyone make sure u have good evidence ...

and from the look of those wheel they arent limited edition you can go buy those set anywhere right now...so know that those aren't the only wheel around...people have the same wheel.. doesn't mean it your...

Please.. if you are going to continue posting, use proper english. I cannot understand half of what you type.

BABY J
03-31-2006, 07:48 AM

I have HEARD of it happening... chances are though that you have not SEEN it happen. A cop is not gonna make an arrest unless he has reason to (MOST cases). But yeah, it has happened. The SIMPLE point is that no1 made an accusation... they put the FACTS out there and let every1 draw their own conclusion... simple as that. NIGGAS lie, evidence does not. Every1 will make their own decision in this matter.

B16a2 Civic
03-31-2006, 07:55 AM
he's asian, englsih aint perfect.
now i doubt this may be the same Champ i know, the champ i know used to be in Team Shadow and worked at a shop with my boy Nick, and i heard he's workin on a air force base makin alot of money workin with jet engines.....if its the same one, he makes enough money, so theres no need for him to steal, plus he was just on the boarsd tryin to sell his ae86 with a f20 set up (s2000)

Z33_kid
03-31-2006, 07:56 AM
man thts fukd up yo we should get tem people

speedminded
03-31-2006, 01:34 PM
All this shit has gotten way out of hand.. When I had to watch a former friend call the cops b/c her SI got stolen in 2 hours while we were at the mall.. I never want to have to see that again.. oh and someone apparently had a key made for her car.. because when the cops came out there was no shattered glass or anything..i think there are like 3 keys for the civic door lock...supposedly more for the integra but we've still swapped keys with each other and unlocked doors....it's also nothing a slim jim can't penetrate in a matter of seconds...broken glass is not for people stealing a car, more the behavior of a smach and grab..they don't want to sit in that shit and it's too obvious driving down the road.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-01-2006, 12:29 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/ThaFastOne/english.jpg

HiPSI
04-01-2006, 12:49 PM

couldn't have said it better. when idiots flock to defend you it sure doesn't look good for the person in question.

Soloboy
04-03-2006, 12:13 AM
WoW... DUDE! This is Crazy...!

luvleexcivic
04-04-2006, 04:24 PM
hahahaha .. WOW dude this shiet is crazy . hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

luvleexcivic
04-05-2006, 08:52 AM
hahahahahah

SOHC MONSTER
04-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Hmmm...My ex's cousin used to work at conyers honda...Maybe I could find out some info.

Mike4831
04-13-2006, 08:11 AM
I have 4 friends that work at Conyers Honda...

I can ask and see what they know.

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 04:37 PM
WoW... DUDE! This is Crazy...!

WOW dude what is crazy is your boy stealling my boys integra, and you acting like you dont know shit about it!!!

I dont care what any of you think Soloboy is a thief and sells hott shit. Its funny how everyime something gets stolen he blames the crew from Conyers.But when we have a car stolen here in Gwinnett him and his boys blame them again.BUT!!

there the one selling the shit off the car!! thats CRAZY!!

aaronfelipe
04-13-2006, 05:25 PM
I would kill some1. Seriously.

LQQKITZME
04-13-2006, 09:22 PM
That car was just recently for sale was it not??

Schugg
04-13-2006, 09:50 PM
i dont think it was for sale.

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 12:54 AM

Cops don't give a fuck about is below $10k being stolen, when the cops found my car at Juans Tire center in Marietta there was another integra in the parking lot with all my shit on it and he told the cop he bought it from someone so all he had to was to give the cop all my shit back....He ass lucky i was here in NC at school and i'm kinda glad i was too because aint no telling what would have happen. The saddest part is when i came back home and went up there to to fuck his shit up his dad begged me not to fuck with him and called the cops because he was only fucking 16 y.o.

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Hey man the best alarm is u you got 2 b on point so ur car don't get stolen I'm a NOOB 2 this site but I been racing since I was 15 and I done shot many niggaz trying 2 steal my car just 2 let niggaz no I find 1 of u sticky fingerz trying me thatz the end of u and thatz real talk try me if u brave and get put in the grave lol (not joking)

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:23 AM
.........^^^ i can see we have another useful new member to the forums.

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:30 AM
Hey man the best alarm is u you got 2 b on point so ur car don't get stolen I'm a NOOB 2 this site but I been racing since I was 15 and I done shot many niggaz trying 2 steal my car just 2 let niggaz no I find 1 of u sticky fingerz trying me thatz the end of u and thatz real talk try me if u brave and get put in the grave lol (not joking)
thats some funy ass shyt u sound like Young Geezy stop dreaming

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 01:42 AM
Nigga I don't dream anymore I'm young but I'm not a little kid when it comez 3 nigga z trying 2 take wht my young ass paid hard 4 thatz like letting somebody take ur girl u goin let that shit happen r u just goin talk and hope everythingz ok and if u think I'm dreaming I'll give niggaz my address and come try and take my shit and see wht happenz

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Calm down lil buddy

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:58 AM
ls, just out of curiousity, how old are you? what do you do that allows you to paid hard for things? and what happened to those "many niggaz" you shot?

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm 17 yearz old I work 2 jobz out here now I don't no wht happened 2 the niggaz I shot thatz y I moved out here 2 start a new life all I want 2 do is work on my project and not have 2 worry about people trying 2 steal my shit and JamaicanDM I'm calm trust but if u from yard then u sould have an idea of how I protect my shit

fight club
04-14-2006, 02:11 AM
ok more questions, just trying to get to know our newest member.
what do you drive?
what jobs do you partake in?
where did u live before your new life journey at 17?
and, forgive my ignorance, but wtf does being from yard mean?

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 03:08 AM
88 crx (stock 4 now), private company 4 brusters the ice cream shop and late night job a private cleaning company in marietta, I use 2 live in the Bronx, and yard meanz Jamaica

fight club
04-14-2006, 03:10 AM
gotcha thanks for the answers.

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 03:14 AM
No problem u going 2 that BBQ on sat. I'm goin b there

fight club
04-14-2006, 03:15 AM
idk i might head over to autofabs dynoday see what kind of numbers are put down... which bbq u talkin bout?

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 03:22 AM
The 1 @ the new per4mance shop in marietta on cobb parkway itz posted in eventz

fight club
04-14-2006, 03:32 AM
ill check it out, no more convo, pm me if u want.
::done thread jacking::

HiPSI
04-14-2006, 09:19 AM

General Cornrow Wallace?

Lsvtec5
04-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Wht the fuckz that suppose 2 mean I 4got I'm a NOOB on this site let me keep my mouth shut Hmmm.................

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:23 AM
Why do half of these people speak in shattered (not broken) english? I got a total of 5 words out of what he said.

Pavlo
04-14-2006, 08:46 PM
How hard is it to type normal?
luvleexcivic seemed like a cool guy, didn't mind me coming over to check out the spoiler I bought off of him. I know it wasn't stolen bacause he had holes in his trunk and paint was the same. Then again I don't know anyone on here in person.
If someone is 100% sure on who did it, then doing things the russian was might be the best, fuck them up and ask questions later (or look for evidence).
Everyone who steals from others should be shot.

x8Yokohama8x
04-17-2006, 12:01 AM
hey did u buy those seats from someone...cause i sold my front and back custom leather seats to some guy a while back when i totaled my si and my seats were one of a kind....if they are the seats i had b4, i hate the fact that someone stole it.

Ninety Four
04-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I'd say you need to gather up a nice group of friends and take a ride out to putnum.

Does he have wheel locks? If not, I would actually just go up to the dealership and take the rims in broad day light.

hondababie69
04-17-2006, 11:08 AM
u know that is very sad that someone coud do that to that nice car hopefully they find the people who did it.

babowc
04-19-2006, 08:43 PM
hahaha holy shit.
its harder to type like some of these kids do than to type proper english..
wow.. learn. please.

shady people.. wonder why people have to jack other people's things?...

Pavlo
04-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Easy money. Say they jack a civic like that sexy SI, in one night they made a shitload of money. Thiefs don't care that others paid money for their cars. To them its just taking car parts, & not a part of owner's life.
That is exectly why I say that if someone is sure that one may be stealing cars, he/she should visit them with a lot of people, and just politely ask question (or do the chinese water dripping tourcher* lol).

preferredduck
08-05-2006, 11:11 AM
they should all burn in hell!!!

G2iowner
08-05-2006, 02:31 PM
who ever did that should have all the sried part shoed up their ass! and that idiot who said he got benen towhooks off password is a bumbass.

boostedb16
08-08-2006, 04:20 PM
all these e-gangsters need to get banned^

"u a dog then bites" :rolleyes:

why cant anyone of you speak proper english?YEA NO SHIT

boostedb16
08-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I'd say you need to gather up a nice group of friends and take a ride out to putnum.

Does he have wheel locks? If not, I would actually just go up to the dealership and take the rims in broad day light.YEA FUCK EM, POP HIS TRUNK AND USE HIS JACK TO TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK, OR HELL IT MIGHT BE YOUR JACK TOO SO TAKE IS AS WELL. OH NOTICE HOW YOU CAN READ ALL OF THAT.:english:

soplocar
08-08-2006, 09:04 PM
ohhhhhh, champ has long history with boosting cars... he was involved with the disapearing of my friends blue eg a little bit over 1 year ago... this is like family business. all their cars have stolen parts...

boostedb16
08-09-2006, 07:39 AM
ohhhhhh, champ has long history with boosting cars... he was involved with the disapearing of my friends blue eg a little bit over 1 year ago... this is like family business. all their cars have stolen parts...sounds like the cops need to get off there lazy asses.

rollin_s2k
08-09-2006, 09:20 PM
every one look in the beware of conyers honda part 2 for the big hitter

vjizzle
08-26-2006, 12:59 AM
u know what i would do. i would follow the fuck home and take my rins back and bash his windshield and than i would wait for him to come out qwith a gun and shot his ass. cal the cops and say it was self diffens. jk. but i would run a criminal beckroud on the guy from honda and if anything comes up i would take it up to honda since the man works for them and its their fing foult for having him work there.