PDA

View Full Version : Looking to build Big (Stuntin Motorsports Team)...

300zx
03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
. I want to start a club. I want it to progress to something big. I have a Z32. Stock. Automatic. i will do a nice little secret project swap to it. it has project car potential. It has on it now a OE carbon fiber hood and nissan skyline r32 damper adjustment suspension on my Z32. I was looking for some other Z's to gather up. But I didn't want my club to be based just on z's, because I have friends who drive corrolas and 240's and etc. We've dreamed of starting a club ever since we were in high school sittin at the lunch table and didn't have cars. When we graduated in 2003, we all got cars, but that club failed. Plus we were too ricey. I'm not goin down that road anymore, with the streetglow and obscene graphics that do nothing for performance. I mean...its good if you know how to use it right (yes, that was me and my paul walker orange 1995 eclipse). but anyway, i am looking for some club friends. I need some ppl who are going to help me become more knowledgable, push and strive to be competitive and push the clubs potential and most of all have fun. :blah: . I was thinkin of calling the club Stuntin Motorsports. If you are interested in helping me get this vision off the ground, hit me up. I am serious about this. (404)542-1560 My name is Rah. I stay in the Clayton County area. But I go to school in Carrollton Ga. at University of West Ga.

Halfwit
03-29-2006, 01:44 PM
are u a lil white kid?

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 01:46 PM
LIRL, that guy.....you lookin for a twin Casey ???

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 01:59 PM
LIRL, that guy.....you lookin for a twin Casey ???

lol. casey is a small guy huh?

1439/2000
03-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Paul Walker Orange?!?!?! Badass.

You won't do a swap. You don't have any money. You're stock and automatic. If you have money you woulld have bought a tt manual.

Top secret?!?!? rb26?!?! Nope. You'll sell it or wreck it before you even put a stock tt vg in it.

Mmmmmm honesty, it's whats for dinner.

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 02:10 PM

well, to me, he's just a normal caucassion

A.P. Photography
03-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Paul Walker Orange?!?!?! Badass.

You won't do a swap. You don't have any money. You're stock and automatic. If you have money you woulld have bought a tt manual.

Top secret?!?!? rb26?!?! Nope. You'll sell it or wreck it before you even put a stock tt vg in it.

Mmmmmm honesty, it's whats for dinner.

KEEPIN IT REAL

shortysm22
03-29-2006, 04:05 PM
if the guy is in Carrollton, it probably means Z1 will do most of the work, maybe?

blurred_visi
03-29-2006, 04:15 PM
wuz up man i would like to join the club i have a 96 honda accord so hit me back

Firefightin_tC
03-29-2006, 06:42 PM

You have no idea....but yet he's my favorite UNDERAGE white kid.

Firefightin_tC
03-29-2006, 06:44 PM
. I want to start a club. I want it to progress to something big. I have a Z32. Stock. Automatic. i will do a nice little secret project swap to it. it has project car potential. It has on it now a OE carbon fiber hood and nissan skyline r32 damper adjustment suspension on my Z32. I was looking for some other Z's to gather up. But I didn't want my club to be based just on z's, because I have friends who drive corrolas and 240's and etc. We've dreamed of starting a club ever since we were in high school sittin at the lunch table and didn't have cars. When we graduated in 2003, we all got cars, but that club failed. Plus we were too ricey. I'm not goin down that road anymore, with the streetglow and obscene graphics that do nothing for performance. I mean...its good if you know how to use it right (yes, that was me and my paul walker orange 1995 eclipse). but anyway, i am looking for some club friends. I need some ppl who are going to help me become more knowledgable, push and strive to be competitive and push the clubs potential and most of all have fun. :blah: . I was thinkin of calling the club Stuntin Motorsports. If you are interested in helping me get this vision off the ground, hit me up. I am serious about this. (404)542-1560 My name is Rah. I stay in the Clayton County area. But I go to school in Carrollton Ga. at University of West Ga.

Man, us guys who live on the Southside are looking for the same thing you are...in terms of finding guys who are knowledgable and all the jazz but to be honest, unless you want to make the trip to Roswell, L'ville....you ain't going to find anything down here.

Tis a shame really. Da' well!

quickdodgeŽ
03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
wuz up man i would like to join the club i have a 96 honda accord so hit me back

Hmmm. So. Did your venture fail? Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM
fuk car clubs.. run solo and piss of everybody :2up:

Firefightin_tC
03-29-2006, 07:31 PM
fuk car clubs.. run solo and piss of everybody :2up:

Now that the best idea in this thread so far.

Nvr2Fst
03-30-2006, 08:41 AM

hey yo sounds good to me, i have a '97 Sunfire, hit me up

1439/2000
03-30-2006, 10:40 AM
hey yo sounds good to me, i have a '97 Sunfire, hit me up

Oh god damn. Never too fast has a sunfire.

Your car club is going to ROCK!!!

-1 to all the shitty cars.

Firefightin_tC
03-30-2006, 12:13 PM
^^^ Wow. Just....wow. Leave 'em alone. Everyone has gotta start somewhere, right?

Tank
03-30-2006, 01:10 PM
ok being a southside reprenta gotta put my 2 cents in one your plan is great but your going no where fast look what has shown interest a sunfire and some accord. i feel like a broken record everytime someone trys this shit but one do your ride up first that shows alot of things and brings lookers to your team onc eyou do that then you may attempt this again but a old z thats auto gotta do a lil better then that oh and to anyone down south im on a team and i dont travel to lawrenceville or anything so get this out your mid please thanks

1439/2000
03-30-2006, 02:09 PM
^^^ Wow. Just....wow. Leave 'em alone. Everyone has gotta start somewhere, right?

I started with a cool car. If you have a sunfire just drive it, dont mod it. If you want a fast/cool car then sell it and buy one. Its simple.

Tank
03-30-2006, 02:45 PM
I started with a cool car. If you have a sunfire just drive it, dont mod it. If you want a fast/cool car then sell it and buy one. Its simple.
amen brother

Nvr2Fst
03-30-2006, 03:12 PM

i dont care what you started with, im not you, imma do my thing you do yours

300zx
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Well see. I have had another person with a Z inquire about joining. He also said that he will tell his other friend with a Z about it. My friend has a corrolla 86, he is about to boost. I helped him get the turbo. He drifts. he is in. I helped him the best way I could by helping him with his motor swap when he wrecked his car on those terrible Henry County Tougue. I know I cant do any drifting in a automatic, but even if i start a club, i am participating in it anyway i can. I can help my friends get to where they want to go also. Not anything super special. I mean, when it comes to a club to me, I dont have to spend $25,000 and then decide to start it when I look all flashy, and have a 500whp Z. I mean a club is there to help each other out, find the best deals, give advice, hang out, participate in events, and have fun. And maybe no, my plan isnt all top secret, i was bluffing. I am thinkin about the rb26. I dont have the cash for it now, but i do stack my money and i will most definitely do a complete swap. Word of mouth is the best way to get it out. You really dont learn too much going solo. Im looking to learn, KNOWLEDGE is good. What is 1 brain going to do, when you have a collabo of 20 or more of them. More opportunity. I dont have to be in the drivers seat in front of the crowd to make a difference. All I need to do is participate. and I really want it to be balanced. So this is what I am going to do. I really wasnt looking for Front wheel drive cars to be in the group, but, if I could some how split the group up into sections. It could work. I really dont want to discriminate. I WANT IT TO BE DIFFERENT. Ex. Drag, Drift, Cuircuit, Street, Show etc. Even though my Major interest is mostly in drift and circuit, I want to please all. But still keep the difference. Like (Stuntin Drift) (Stuntin Show) (Stuntin Drag) (Stuntin Street) (Stuntin Circuit) Those who take me seriously and hear me out, you understand exactly what I am talking about. The Jokers think 1 dimensional. Its like starting a Franchise club. PPL all over Georgia. Whether South, East, North, West of Georgia. I want to create a familily sort of. Not a Mafia lol..But keep everybody seperate to there own interest. ( I have a OE Carbon Fiber Hood and R32 Skyline suspension. I have the suspension on sale, but since I like to be different, I wont sale it anymore. I will keep it on my car. Starting mods, so you know I want to do work to my 300zx. No bluff)
I mean, I just wont let anybody jump in. Atleast show me that you are serious about the club. Some mods. I dont have a lot of money but I am doing something. If you dont see me with dual mufflers on my car, its because I am saving money to get dual EXHAUST. Not just MUFFLERS. Serious man, be serious. I see alot of Hondas like that mostly, not all, but alot. I've seen some Nissans like that too. (hey, I am a retired ricer, I know) And besides, Even if I do have a automatic, I've heard automatics are good for Drag. So no discrimination and no hateoration.
Oh...naw man, I'm not white..lol:taun: Race doesnt matter to me. im Black.
So if you want to be a leader, 1st couple of people who come to me with the seriousness of helping me jump off the vision, be a leader, not a follower. Start something new. Take risk. Live a little. Hit me up.............

1439/2000
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Well the sunfire and the stock z32 have made friends. They will make stickers, they will hang out. They will cry together, they will show up to events togethers.

Beautiful.

Why dont you just make your car fast/cool then hang out with other people that are doing the same thing?

300zx
03-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Wow, lol. Like I said. 1 dimensional thinkers.
Well the sunfire and the stock z32 have made friends. They will make stickers, they will hang out. They will cry together, they will show up to events togethers.

Beautiful.

Why dont you just make your car fast/cool then hang out with other people that are doing the same thing?

quickdodgeŽ
03-30-2006, 04:20 PM
I really dont want to discriminate. I WANT IT TO BE DIFFERENT.

Hmmm. I'm thinking you should hook up with DTBD aka GhostGal. She would be a perfect addition to your club. BTW, her name, DTBD, stands for Dare To Be Different. Later, QD.

300zx
03-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Who? Anyway...check it. If you read this thread, and you are interested catch me at (404)542-1560 my name is Rah or PM me
Hmmm. I'm thinking you should hook up with DTBD aka GhostGal. She would be a perfect addition to your club. BTW, her name, DTBD, stands for Dare To Be Different. Later, QD.

Tank
03-30-2006, 09:50 PM
no words can express exactlz whats going through mz ind right now

wantboost
03-30-2006, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=300zx]Henry County Tougue.QUOTE] :rolleyes: i think what they are trying to say is get your project a little farther down the line then join or start a club. without mods most people are not going to want to join, but you never know . i would say get a few of your buddies together mod your car a little more then see what happens.

babygurl
03-31-2006, 10:55 AM
no words can express exactlz whats going through mz ind right now

nothing maybe?

j/k

Halfwit
03-31-2006, 01:26 PM
ive met u u dumbass

Tank
03-31-2006, 06:23 PM
nothing maybe?

j/k
oh that hurt and to think you say such things about your baby daddy LOL

1439/2000
03-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow, lol. Like I said. 1 dimensional thinkers.

I'm 3D. In fact im going to start a club called 3 dimensional thinkers. We'll battle your team. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

gay.

ctzfinest18
07-03-2006, 10:56 PM
hey man im down too i got an 06 sentra hit me up