PDA

View Full Version : Someone hit my homeboi car after the club, then shot at him

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Columbus man fires shots at car in collision

A routine fender bender turned violent Sunday after a Columbus man fired several shots at the vehicle his car collided with on Manchester Expressway near Interstate 185.

Harold Elliott Cooksey, 26, turned himself in to Columbus police at noon Monday for his involvement in the early morning accident and subsequent shooting. He is charged with three counts of aggravated assault, having an open container, following too close, second degree criminal damage to property, pointing a pistol and discharging a firearm on a public highway. He is being held in the Muscogee County Jail, Muscogee County Sheriff's Office Capt. Joe McCrea said.

Cooksey and passenger Joseph Hewell, also of Columbus, were traveling east on Manchester Expressway around 3:30 a.m. when Cooksey's 1996 Chevrolet Caprice struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Nicklas Hudson of Columbus.

Following the crash, Cooksey allegedly got out of his vehicle and started shooting at Hudson and the two other passengers in his car.

Hudson's passengers, Kevin Price and Omar Tyler, both of Columbus, stated that they did not know the gunman nor did they have any idea why he would shoot at them.

Cooksey allegedly fired several shots at the car before running away. No one was injured in the shooting.

McCrea said at this point they don't know what caliber gun was used.

After the incident, Deputy David Batastini and other responding officers found four bullet holes in Hudson's 1984 Ford LTD, as well as five shell casings at the scene.

Hudson was charged for driving with a suspended license.

crazy.....the car belongs to my homeboi Cedric, his brotha and 2 homebois were in the car, one of his homebois was drivin, but theres a story behind that, i cant put it out there due to legal reasons

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/14201087.htm

PhAtBoYMr2
03-29-2006, 09:55 AM
your boy roll with a set?

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 09:55 AM
your boy roll with a set?

yeah, but he wasn't in the car, we dont know the guy who was shootin.

civic95
03-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Your telling me, they were rearended, and the guy that hit them got out and started shooting at them?

Something is missing from this story.

The Golden Child
03-29-2006, 10:17 AM
like he said theres some more reasons but is not being told for reasons ..

LemonAJAX
03-29-2006, 10:20 AM
GANG VIOLENCE FTW!!! .. and silly drunks.. LOL ftw!!

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 10:20 AM
OH SHIT SON!!

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Your telling me, they were rearended, and they guy that hit them got out and started shooting at them?

Something is missing from this story.

nah, heres tha thang, homeboi got out the car and startin shootin, them my homie was like " calm down mayne, aint no need to start shootin" the ol buddy was like " naah man, ya'll got be caught up, i aint suppose to be in an accident" then he shot sum thru the back door, one near the gas cap, one in teh headlight and one in the hood, then he took of, my homebois ran off to the holiday inn nearby and called the cops, the dude who was shootin left his friend in the car, buddy in the car said he never seen his friend act like this and he was on somethin ( probably rock or x)

and the owner of the car ( my homeboi i known for almost 10 years) wasnt in the car, he was drivin another car waitin at the waffle house, the car he shot at, my boi just bought.

The Golden Child
03-29-2006, 10:23 AM
well that explains why guy bugged out and fired ..

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Imma tell you somethin Joe Rogan...

Nitro
03-29-2006, 10:30 AM
oh shit son.........shit but they aigh't tho :eek:

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 10:33 AM
yeah, after the first shot, the 2 in teh back ran off to teh holiday inn and my homeboi drivin stay'd there tryna calm dude down, he didn't wanna run away at first to get shot in the back, so while he was shootin the front of the car, he dipped on him

RandomGuy
03-29-2006, 10:38 AM
ricers

Ran
03-29-2006, 11:52 AM
nah, heres tha thang, homeboi got out the car and startin shootin, them my homie was like " calm down mayne, aint no need to start shootin" the ol buddy was like " naah man, ya'll got be caught up, i aint suppose to be in an accident" then he shot sum thru the back door, one near the gas cap, one in teh headlight and one in the hood, then he took of, my homebois ran off to the holiday inn nearby and called the cops, the dude who was shootin left his friend in the car, buddy in the car said he never seen his friend act like this and he was on somethin ( probably rock or x)

and the owner of the car ( my homeboi i known for almost 10 years) wasnt in the car, he was drivin another car waitin at the waffle house, the car he shot at, my boi just bought.I understood like...half of that. :confused:

Streetslang > Me

I hope your friend is alright though.

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2006, 11:53 AM
I understood like...half of that. :confused:

Streetslang > Me

the guy starting shooting at the car because he was on some sort of drugs ( from what his companion in his car told us)