PDA

View Full Version : Hiram High School teacher was going to fight guy with stick.

Seymour222
03-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Okay, check it out. I just got home from watching a confrontation. A Hiram high school teacher came to the "aid" of a former student/Ex-Girlfriend because of a problem she had with this "other guy". The "other" guy pulled her E-brake up driving down the road, nuff said. Anyway, my little brother and I are watching tv when our neighbor comes to tell us the news....blah.blah...blah. We follow them to another house to watch the teacher fight this "other guy". The "other guy" demonstrates perfectly what I call "The Paulding County" stereotype, a wife beater and a large stick, yelling "comeangetchasome!" The Teacher pulls a metal ground rod out of his car and stands in the middle of the street like Steven Segal (He is a science teacher, that is why I assume it was a ground rod). The other guy gets in his face yelling and the teacher says, " I am a master of several different martial arts." The "other guy" knocks the metal stick out of his hand and acts like he is going to hit the teacher with the stick. The teacher flinches but doesn't move. That in itself was hilarious. They keep exchanging words the "other guy" says fuck it and proceeds to walk back down his drive way. When he reaches the bottom he yells "This what I filled your little girlfriend up with 2 hours ago!, then pulls down his pants and grabs his crotch. After that, he throws a huge stick at his car from the bottom of the driveway and hits the teacher's Altima. Funny shit. The "other Guy" and his brother walk back up with a bat and a fucking shovel. They square off again in the middle of the street. As I observe the two "other guy" brothers are about to pound this teacher with a bat and a shovel, I did what I guess was my conscience told me to do. I got out of my truck said, "I don't like uneven numbers like that it s not right. The dude looked at me and backed off. Kinda kewl. Anyways, it was a gay war, a cop drove by and nothing good happened, EXCEPT seeing the HHS teacher, in the middle of the street, waiting to fight with a friggin stick. That was priceless in my book. You never know he could be a master of several martial arts, he was as reserved as anyone could possibly be.

RandomGuy
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
im gonna have to call BS on that one

Hulud
03-29-2006, 12:41 AM
:stupid:

Seymour222
03-29-2006, 12:42 AM
that hurts, how could anyone possibly fabricate anything like that. Teacher name Mr. Scott Bushman. BS it is not my good friend.

Hulud
03-29-2006, 12:45 AM
:ttiwwp:

RandomGuy
03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
:ttiwwp:
:stupid:

The Golden Child
03-29-2006, 10:20 AM
my friends older brothers friend in the marines carrys a card around him saying he has a license to kill ..

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Im gonna have to call for chapter outlines or some shit

got damn man, use the Enter button or something, seperate that shit

speedminded
03-29-2006, 10:40 AM
damn, all that and nothing physical...not even a hold or a chop at someones throat...booo!

A.P. Photography
03-29-2006, 10:51 AM
...booo!
Get it right Jason. It's Boo :hiss:

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 10:54 AM
boo :hiss: is what we were lookin for Jayson, boo :hiss:

speedminded
03-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Get it right Jason. It's Boo :hiss:boo :piss: on you