PDA

View Full Version : Local Atlanta Shops

fight club
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
i dont know if this is the right place so i guess ill just put it here. I am relocating back to atlanta , gwinnett to be specific, and was wondering if any of the shops on here need a shop boy, like cleaning fones, ordering etc as i was thinking how nice itd be to work full time at a shop learning about my hobby as i go to school at night. id be back in the area in may so this is a lil soon just getting a feel if its possible i guess.

fight club
03-28-2006, 09:22 PM
bummmppp

raven97990
03-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Its been less then a hour after all the shops are closed? Wait a while longer..

And heres a starting point, call the shops, and show up, witha resume, and fill out aplications.

DinanM3atl
03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Its been less then a hour after all the shops are closed? Wait a while longer..

And heres a starting point, call the shops, and show up, witha resume, and fill out aplications.

WORD...
i know we are currently fully employed right now... but if something comes up I'll give you a holla!!!

fight club
03-29-2006, 12:00 AM
awesome thanks alot man, ill give u a call once i relocate back and see how yall are doign.

Sport1.3
03-29-2006, 10:08 AM
i know i was looking for an internship awhile back and i talked to Tracy at Batlground and she offered me a low level position there for internship. you might try calling them. i ended up getting a internship with lockheed instead so im sure they would love to have some help around the shop. also like said above, make yourself a resume so that u can have all the info they would need on hand, have the ability to send it by email or fax and it looks so much more professional. gluck

fight club
03-29-2006, 01:32 PM
awesome tips guys. i am making a resume i was kinda posting this to see if the shops did these kind of things... i mean i didnt know if they do have low level cleaning-part getting-errand people lol.

Tracy
03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
We take interns, but we don't pay. Usually we get them from Lanier Tech and the intern gets credit for it. Shoot me over a resume [email protected] if you are interested.

Sport1.3
03-29-2006, 04:17 PM
^ see there you go, thanx again for the offer tracy. im kinda wishing i would have takin u up on it. lockheed works me to the max!! lol