PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act

4dmin
03-28-2006, 07:39 AM
Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act

speakers pointed a stern finger at the federal government, which they said has failed to fix a broken immigration system.

bill attempts to prohibit adult illegal immigrants from getting taxpayer-funded benefits to which they are not entitled. It also attempts to ensure that companies with public contracts hire only workers in the country legally, and it would financially penalize private employers who hire illegal immigrants. The bill also would establish tough penalties for human trafficking. House members added a provision in committee that would require illegal immigrants to pay a 5 percent surcharge on money they wire out of the country.

There are an estimated 250,000 to 800,000 illegal immigrants in Georgia — though no one has a precise number. Proponents of a crackdown say illegal immigrants burden schools, prisons and the health care system without footing an equal part of the tax burden.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/0324legillegal.html

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 07:46 AM
I'm all for it, become legal or LEAVE

HyPer50
03-28-2006, 07:52 AM
^ what he said

4dmin
03-28-2006, 07:54 AM

yes sir :goodjob:

i'm trying to think 250,000 illegals in GA alone, someone posted in a previous thread that most illegals live off of 100$ a day. well that is = to making 30+k a year. the avg american who makes 30k a year is paying roughly 600$ a month in federal/state taxes.

250,000 x 600 = $150,000,000 (that is just paid taxes for one month); which $24,000,000 roughly would go to state taxes.... that is a lot of un accounted for taxes :goodjob:

civic95
03-28-2006, 08:03 AM
yes sir :goodjob:

i'm trying to think 250,000 illegals in GA alone, someone posted in a previous thread that most illegals live off of 100$ a day. well that is = to making 30+k a year. the avg american who makes 30k a year is paying roughly 600$ a month in federal/state taxes.

250,000 x 600 = $150,000,000 (that is just paid taxes for one month); which $24,000,000 roughly would go to state taxes.... that is a lot of un accounted for taxes :goodjob:

Werd! I understand they want a better life, but there are countries all over the world with people that would love a better life too (thank goodness they can't just walk across our border like mexico citizens). Even if they come over legally we have to stop it at some point or the US will become way overcrowded.

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 08:05 AM
honestly, if they are working and harming no one, its all good.
i know they may be here illegally, but if they are hard working, they are just trying to make a living
i think a bill should be passed where they allow immigrants to work and give them a timeline to work for a year, and if they dont get legalized, then action will be taken ( i dont know if any of this was worded right, im trying to work and type this)

MachNU
03-28-2006, 08:23 AM
fuck yes i agree for the law, i am no where near racist, i have even talked with Hispanics and such about this law, and they evn agree. That they had to go through all this stuff to get here with a green card to give the american life, but then others go and beat the system just so they get free money. I mean it pisses me off knowing that the money i work so hard to earn that is taxed from me is going to illegal imagriants, who wont even get a dam job....pisses me off!

4dmin
03-28-2006, 09:45 AM
75% not looking for those who oppose... other polls show around 80% supported it, looks to be about right.

Ruiner
03-28-2006, 09:49 AM
honestly, if they are working and harming no one, its all good.
i know they may be here illegally, but if they are hard working, they are just trying to make a living
i think a bill should be passed where they allow immigrants to work and give them a timeline to work for a year, and if they dont get legalized, then action will be taken ( i dont know if any of this was worded right, im trying to work and type this)

You are missing the BIG point: They are working here, not paying taxes, and collecting benefits which come from the money of tax payers (school, medical care, insurance, etc). If they were paying taxes, it would be one thing, but they aren't. They want to reap all the benefits of being an American citizen w/o having to pay taxes.

Thus, YOU are having to foot the bill for them. Fuck that.

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 10:07 AM
You are missing the BIG point: They are working here, not paying taxes, and collecting benefits which come from the money of tax payers (school, medical care, insurance, etc). If they were paying taxes, it would be one thing, but they aren't. They want to reap all the benefits of being an American citizen w/o having to pay taxes.

reading is fundamental, and i didn't read it LIRL.
now that its explained to me better, i understand it.

babygurl
03-28-2006, 12:31 PM
reading is fundamental, and i didn't read it LIRL.
now that its explained to me better, i understand it.

you maybe black and korean, but sometimes you are naturally blonde!

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 12:32 PM
you maybe black and korean, but sometimes you are naturally blonde!

I REBUTE YOU!
LIRL

Dragonfly5338
03-28-2006, 01:04 PM
I support it. Immigrants who come over legally work just as hard and come from conditions that are just as bad as the ones who say fuck it and jump the border. Yes, it's hard to get a green card and be legal in the States, but for those that decide to, they should be rewarded over the thousands who take advantage of the lack of a large body of water between our country and theirs.

On the flip side, I think there should be some sort of legislation to keep employers from taking advantage of workers who are here illegally. Paying them $3 dollars an hour under the table - and them having no recourses to stop any unfair activity - isn't right, either.

It's a twisted system we work with here, kids.

I'll fix it all. Val for President.

dereksi
03-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Exactly. And dragonfly you got my vote. lol

4dmin
03-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I support it. Immigrants who come over legally work just as hard and come from conditions that are just as bad as the ones who say fuck it and jump the border. Yes, it's hard to get a green card and be legal in the States, but for those that decide to, they should be rewarded over the thousands who take advantage of the lack of a large body of water between our country and theirs.

On the flip side, I think there should be some sort of legislation to keep employers from taking advantage of workers who are here illegally. Paying them $3 dollars an hour under the table - and them having no recourses to stop any unfair activity - isn't right, either.

:bigok: VAL FOR PRESIDENT!!!

thinkfast®
03-28-2006, 01:44 PM
oh shit, someone's gettin banned for this

completely unacceptable

rolling_trip
03-28-2006, 01:48 PM
oh shit, someone's gettin banned for this

completely unacceptable

LOL..........................................not really :eye:

thinkfast®
03-28-2006, 02:35 PM
what you mean not really

you obviously dont get the joke

:points to door:

The Golden Child
03-28-2006, 03:23 PM
so which door did he exit to ??

green91
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I agree with it.

Unless your an illegal immigrant getting the free ride.. why would you NOT support it? Im astounded to see that anyone has voted that its wrong.

raven97990
03-28-2006, 06:39 PM
I say that under the home land security act, we pass a law stating that if you cross into this country illegaly, you have committed a act of terrorism, and can be shot and killed on the spot. You have one week to leave.

That'd fix it.

green91
03-28-2006, 06:40 PM
That's an interesting take big guy.

raven97990
03-28-2006, 06:42 PM
That's an interesting take big guy.

Thats it, when you show up tommrow its nothing but warranty rattles and 4wd tundra warranty rear main seals.

HyPer50
03-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Or they could always just do what that one comedian suggested. Make a giant river of flaming gasoline on the border.. Sure it'll cost alot and waste all the remaining fossil fuels left, but atleast it'd stop folks from runnin' across the border j/k

green91
03-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Thats it, when you show up tommrow its nothing but warranty rattles and 4wd tundra warranty rear main seals.

hahaha thats ok, i can handle that. i know i cant get the gravy all the time like you and bos ..

fight club
03-28-2006, 08:16 PM
i was acxtualluy carrying on this convo with a guy at the autofab opening. i am for it, as i have worked for 5 years and paid taxes, why shouldnt everyone else. as to the person who wanted a law that allowed them a year to get registered, bush proposed a plan doing that, except it was 5 years and requires all illigal immagrants to go and register. then their 5 years begins, they pay taxes, and at the end if they are not registered then they will be deported. i personally believe this law will cause problems because all legal citizens are too proud and high and mighty to do the jobs the illegals do and so we need to either fix the immagration problem, and swallow our pride and do those jobs, or use bush's plan. personally i prefer the first option because i feel allowing them to stay like that is akin to letting a shop lifter keep the big screen he stole for 5 years and if he hasnt paid for it in that time, we take it back.

Negrodamus
03-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Agreed

efman
03-28-2006, 09:51 PM
another point people say mexico is so bad and so terrible but point one my ancestors built america to what it is today its not like a great country was givin to us unfairly are ancestors paid for it why cant mexico do the same thing like we did and build there nation into somthing great ?
also i much rather live in mexico then the congo or iran they have it better that alot do, oh and last point WHITE POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL J/K

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 03:25 AM
fuck yes i agree for the law, i am no where near racist, i have even talked with Hispanics and such about this law, and they evn agree. That they had to go through all this stuff to get here with a green card to give the american life, but then others go and beat the system just so they get free money. I mean it pisses me off knowing that the money i work so hard to earn that is taxed from me is going to illegal imagriants, who wont even get a dam job....pisses me off!

lol you sir are a fucking moron. how is that money going to illegal immigrants?.. they dont get anything.

i cant name ONE fucking illegal that i know who doesnt have a Job. however i can name 10 white americans 10 black americans 10 mexican americans that dont have jobs, and depend mainly on whatever welfare cuts em off.

another fucking idiot, that has absolutely NO fucking clue who he is pissed off at

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 03:33 AM
another point people say mexico is so bad and so terrible but point one my ancestors built america to what it is today its not like a great country was givin to us unfairly are ancestors paid for it why cant mexico do the same thing like we did and build there nation into somthing great ?
also i much rather live in mexico then the congo or iran they have it better that alot do, oh and last point WHITE POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL J/K

i'd much rather live in jungle chaos than urban chaos.

the great massacre of 73 (mexico city), UNAM disaster, whats going on in Chiapas mexico right now, the EZLN, what the P.A.N has done to mexico since government existed.. dont expect to hear/see any of that shit on american news tv. you cant build that nation into something great. for one simple reason.. the US runs the world (Mexico would become a "better" place when the US allows it, you need those borders open, if they really wanted to close them they could, but hey guess what.. cocaine and heroin need to come in as well) it uses 80% of the world's natural resources and is one of the least populated countries, why dont you ignorant dumb fucks fix that problem which surely is a bit more significant than attacking the very backbone of this country (immigrants) which by btw decreased the prices of the fruits and vegetables you stuff your fucking face with as well as decreasing building costs/home prices 30%

you can google all that shit up. ill even assist you www.google.com

dont know how to read, dont pick up the book is all im saying.

everyone is moaning and crying, you dont realize that the "illegals" have made your current life styles possible. hey guess what.. when pedro and jose leave, watch home prices then, you'll think twice about moving or buying a fucking tomato.

sorry for yelling, but some people are just repeating what they've heard/seen on tv

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 03:41 AM

being a former illegal alien, i can tell ya this.

most of us worked for cash. what benefits come from tax payers there?

there is no medical care with out a SS#. there is no insurance without a SS#.

please.. fucking explain.

fearing that not paying their taxes will pose as a problem when they come close to naturalization, tons of illegals pay taxes under someone else's name we did it, every illegal i know does it (and trust me.. im not talking about 40 or 50 people here).

but you dont hear that, you hear what they want you to hear.

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 03:49 AM

like i told someone else earlier today. die. then be given birth to again in mexico. and try to come here legally see what happens

RandomGuy
03-29-2006, 06:01 AM
like i told someone else earlier today. die. then be given birth to again in mexico. and try to come here legally see what happens
thats the sellout thing to say

thataboy

4dmin
03-29-2006, 07:43 AM
there is no medical care with out a SS#. there is no insurance without a SS#

fearing that not paying their taxes will pose as a problem when they come close to naturalization, tons of illegals pay taxes under someone else's name we did it, every illegal i know does it (and trust me.. im not talking about 40 or 50 people here). but you dont hear that, you hear what they want you to hear.

no but you are using schools for your illegal children, you are driving on public roads, you are getting FREE healthcare, send your NON taxed income home to your family which isn't doing anything for our economy, and most of all...

YOU HAVE NOT RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY B/C YOUR ILLEGAL!!!!

you are not denied healthcare here, so yes you do get FREE healthcare. and you are not paying taxes under someone elses name. Please further explain this dumb statement, b/c if you think they are all paying under one TIN you are incorrect.

chrisdavis
03-29-2006, 07:55 AM

I am sorry but for once I have to disagree with you. As Speedmonkey said. Most of the illegal immigrants have a social security card, it is someone else's number. They are taxed on their income by most companies, however they never file for income taxes so the money is never claimed. Yes there are those who work for cash under the table and take advantage of the welfare system, but it is not as rampant as the media is trying to portray it.

Ran
03-29-2006, 08:23 AM
Legalize or Leave, it's that simple. Whatever a persons' reason for not legalizing is null. They can go thru the process just like anyone else. They just choose not too.

They could stand to learn the language while they're at it too. This act gets my vote.

{X}Echo419
03-29-2006, 08:37 AM

there is no medical care with out a SS#. there is no insurance without a SS#.

fearing that not paying their taxes will pose as a problem when they come close to naturalization, tons of illegals pay taxes under someone else's name we did it, every illegal i know does it (and trust me.. im not talking about 40 or 50 people here).

but you dont hear that, you hear what they want you to hear.
I must agree with admin on this 1.
I don't think you understand what the term "illegal" means. Not being a Citizen or naturalized or whatever means you have no rights here. you go and try that shit in Singapore or Japan.

4dmin
03-29-2006, 09:03 AM
I am sorry but for once I have to disagree with you. As Speedmonkey said. Most of the illegal immigrants have a social security card, it is someone else's number. They are taxed on their income by most companies, however they never file for income taxes so the money is never claimed. Yes there are those who work for cash under the table and take advantage of the welfare system, but it is not as rampant as the media is trying to portray it. even if that is true they are commiting a FEDERAL crime and should be sent back home or shot by a firing squad. ;)

what i don't get is how you people don't want people held accountable for their actions... they are illegal, they are commiting a crime by being here... they should be delt w/ like any other criminal.

chrisdavis
03-29-2006, 09:22 AM
even if that is true they are commiting a FEDERAL crime and should be sent back home or shot by a firing squad. ;)

what i don't get is how you people don't want people held accountable for their actions... they are illegal, they are commiting a crime by being here... they should be delt w/ like any other criminal.

I am not condoning their actions, nor and I saying that they should not be held accountable. The current system is flawed and needs to be repaired, but the argument that the only thing they do is take, take, take while giving nothing in return is not entirely accurate.

4dmin
03-29-2006, 09:58 AM
I am not condoning their actions, nor and I saying that they should not be held accountable. The current system is flawed and needs to be repaired, but the argument that the only thing they do is take, take, take while giving nothing in return is not entirely accurate.

no one ever said all they do is take... there are proper channels to which you can go through to be come a legal citizen of the US.

why should we reward people for commiting crimes? why do we need boarders if we are just going to allow anyone to come here? shit we are outsourcing jobs to india/pakistan why don't we just allow them to come here and work for minimum wage?

the law is doing nothing but enforcing laws that have not be enforced by the federal gov't. we need to start with what we can, enforce immigration laws, then work at cleaning up the american leeches here that are taking advantage of the system.

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 11:13 AM
no but you are using schools for your illegal children, you are driving on public roads, you are getting FREE healthcare, send your NON taxed income home to your family which isn't doing anything for our economy, and most of all...

YOU HAVE NOT RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY B/C YOUR ILLEGAL!!!!

you are not denied healthcare here, so yes you do get FREE healthcare. and you are not paying taxes under someone elses name. Please further explain this dumb statement, b/c if you think they are all paying under one TIN you are incorrect.

dude it'll take pages of explaining.

this is all like being mad at the kid that could skip school because you couldnt do it,

ill come back later to keep this shit up.

Ran
03-29-2006, 12:03 PM
this is all like being mad at the kid that could skip school because you couldnt do itJust because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. Illegals should get legalized and that kid should go back to class.

{X}Echo419
03-29-2006, 01:03 PM
this is all like being mad at the kid that could skip school because you couldnt do it,

no it's not.

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 01:47 PM
no one ever said all they do is take... there are proper channels to which you can go through to be come a legal citizen of the US.

why should we reward people for commiting crimes? why do we need boarders if we are just going to allow anyone to come here? shit we are outsourcing jobs to india/pakistan why don't we just allow them to come here and work for minimum wage?

the law is doing nothing but enforcing laws that have not be enforced by the federal gov't. we need to start with what we can, enforce immigration laws, then work at cleaning up the american leeches here that are taking advantage of the system.

Who's rewarding them? This entire battle, and the point that many of you are missing, is for EQUAL RIGHTS. The same rights your great granny got when they came on the Mayflower! you think crossing a body of water and stepping foot on land that wasn't theirs was legal? People of other countries come here for OPPORTUNITY, its what makes this country such a great place to live - but with the laws that are being brought up, it makes it damn hard to live here EQUALLY. People are coming here in record numbers, not just from mexico/central america, and its not changing... GET USED TO IT. These laws many people are viewing as discriminatory, because it does target immigrants- fuck what ya heard!

Maybe if you had family involved in the middle of this you'd have a different view, Mr. Mayflower ;)

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Who's rewarding them? This entire battle, and the point that many of you are missing, is for EQUAL RIGHTS. The same rights your great granny got when they came on the Mayflower! you think crossing a body of water and stepping foot on land that wasn't theirs was legal? People of other countries come here for OPPORTUNITY, its what makes this country such a great place to live - but with the laws that are being brought up, it makes it damn hard to live here EQUALLY. People are coming here in record numbers, not just from mexico/central america, and its not changing... GET USED TO IT. These laws many people are viewing as discriminatory, because it does target immigrants- fuck what ya heard!

Maybe if you had family involved in the middle of this you'd have a different view, Mr. Mayflower ;)

for the first time, we agree.

honestly you fuck heads, it is an invasion on your country.. theres no other way to put it, but its an inevitable one. you will put up with it.

Ran
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
honestly you fuck heads, it is an invasion on your country.. theres no other way to put it, but its an inevitable one. you will put up with it.An invasion you say?! To hell with the law! TO ARMS!!!

http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/bookmarks/minutemen/Minuteman3.jpg

Speedm0(\)key
03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
An invasion you say?! To hell with the law! TO ARMS!!!

http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/bookmarks/minutemen/Minuteman3.jpg

guerrilla warfare > americans.

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 02:29 PM
LOL

:diddy: WE AINT, GOIN NOWHERE.. WE AINT, GOIN NOWHERE WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW, CAUSE ITS IMMIGRANTS FOR LIFE

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7222/16fe.png

The Golden Child
03-29-2006, 03:16 PM
^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..

4dmin
03-29-2006, 08:11 PM

bitch my family didn't come over on the mayflower, they came over from europe in the early 1900's :2up: LEGALLY!!!

what your not getting is there will never be EQUAL rights b/c they have NO rights... that would be like me asking for citizen ship in Japan right now. I wasn't born there, i don't have visa to work there, i just floated there in a boat... let me think what they would do... oh ya tell me to go the fuck home.

thinkfast®
03-29-2006, 08:28 PM
whoa homey, what you gettin upset for? my point is, unless you are NATIVE AMERICAN, you/your family are IMMIGRANTS (along with your parents/grandparents/etc..) YOUR FAMILY DIDNT COME FROM THESE UNITED STATES!! GET IT??

These people have no rights at the moment, but if they are going to live here, amke their life for them and their family here, why the fuck wouldn't they be entitled to the same rights as everyone else?? Pay taxes, buy a home, white picket fence and all that shit! Go try and get citizenship in a foriegn country if thats what you want to do, they wont send you home if you doin shit the right way... hell there are immigrants here that come from nothing, work hard and become a citizen, and are better off then a lot of "armericans" :lmfao:

shows you where theres a will theres a way I guess, eh?

4dmin
03-29-2006, 08:39 PM
whoa homey, what you gettin upset for? my point is, unless you are NATIVE AMERICAN, you/your family are IMMIGRANTS (along with your parents/grandparents/etc..) YOUR FAMILY DIDNT COME FROM THESE UNITED STATES!! GET IT??

These people have no rights at the moment, but if they are going to live here, amke their life for them and their family here, why the fuck wouldn't they be entitled to the same rights as everyone else?? Pay taxes, buy a home, white picket fence and all that shit! Go try and get citizenship in a foriegn country if thats what you want to do, they wont send you home if you doin shit the right way... hell there are immigrants here that come from nothing, work hard and become a citizen, and are better off then a lot of "armericans" :lmfao:

yes thats true but there is a reason why we have boarders and immigration laws ;) if we opened up the boarders to everyone the US would be full of billions of more idiots... i don't give a shit if your mexican, indian, african, alien... if you aren't here legally through a visa, etc... YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO VOICE ON THE MATTER. i don't bitch about Mexican laws... why i'm not a mexican citizen.

crafty
03-29-2006, 08:55 PM
I employee "Mexicans" and they are without a doubt the hardest workers i've ever had and the most loyal too.

man
03-29-2006, 09:17 PM
this is all like being mad at the kid that could skip school because you couldnt do it

Worst example ever, try using an example that promotes something constructive if you want to change our minds.

SampaGuy
03-29-2006, 11:33 PM
yes thats true but there is a reason why we have boarders and immigration laws ;) if we opened up the boarders to everyone the US would be full of billions of more idiots... i don't give a shit if your mexican, indian, african, alien... if you aren't here legally through a visa, etc... YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE NO VOICE ON THE MATTER. i don't bitch about Mexican laws... why i'm not a mexican citizen.

You act like you chose to be an american, and the mexicans made a wrong decision by choosing to be mexicans so now sucks for them. guess what, we dont get to choose where we are born.

They seek a better life, stop giving them such a hard time. Arabs want to fucking bomb us, keep them the fuck out. And fyi, it is easier to win the lottery than to get a greencard as a mexican. They are good for our economy, they do pay sale tax on shit they buy. And do they really have rights? I bet they get all kind of harassament/abuse from white people all the time, do they call the cops? Nope, they cant because they are afraid of being deported. Do they get the right to vote? No. Do they contribute to the economy? Yes. They do more good than harm.

Its not about being American/Mexican, we're all humans, stop being so close-minded. In a century or two globalization is going to bite America in the ass, youre going to have to learn the metric system (oh no!), language, currency, everything will be standardized (its inevitable) , there will be no american/mexican, just all humans, better start getting used to it, because the rest of the world is.

P. A.
03-30-2006, 08:09 AM
^^^yeap!!!

babygurl
03-30-2006, 08:18 AM
You act like you chose to be an american, and the mexicans made a wrong decision by choosing to be mexicans so now sucks for them. guess what, we dont get to choose where we are born.

They seek a better life, stop giving them such a hard time. Arabs want to fucking bomb us, keep them the fuck out. And fyi, it is easier to win the lottery than to get a greencard as a mexican. They are good for our economy, they do pay sale tax on shit they buy. And do they really have rights? I bet they get all kind of harassament/abuse from white people all the time, do they call the cops? Nope, they cant because they are afraid of being deported. Do they get the right to vote? No. Do they contribute to the economy? Yes. They do more good than harm.

Its not about being American/Mexican, we're all humans, stop being so close-minded. In a century or two globalization is going to bite America in the ass, youre going to have to learn the metric system (oh no!), language, currency, everything will be standardized (its inevitable) , there will be no american/mexican, just all humans, better start getting used to it, because the rest of the world is.

OK...it is fucking easy to get a green card...I know plenty of people who have...My grand parents, friends, sister in law, and a couple of long distance cousin.....oh and a few mexicans friends....

The problem Paul is trying to express, the one who dont even try, should go back to Mexico, and even the Arabs who are here illegally, should fucking stay in their country..For some strange reason they are just focusing on the mexicans...Probably because there are more Meixicans, then Arabs....and other races.

Second, I honestly do not have a problem with this bill...The ones who dont pay taxes, and want to stay illiegal and drain the economy I have a huge problem with...Call me a fcuking racist I dont really give two shits...

But if we keep having illegals come over here...When we CITZENS get older we wont have SSI or medicade...so shut up you little shit!

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 09:04 AM
OK...it is fucking easy to get a green card...I know plenty of people who have...My grand parents, friends, sister in law, and a couple of long distance cousin.....oh and a few mexicans friends....

The problem Paul is trying to express, the one who dont even try, should go back to Mexico, and even the Arabs who are here illegally, should fucking stay in their country..For some strange reason they are just focusing on the mexicans...Probably because there are more Meixicans, then Arabs....and other races.

Second, I honestly do not have a problem with this bill...The ones who dont pay taxes, and want to stay illiegal and drain the economy I have a huge problem with...Call me a fcuking racist I dont really give two shits...

But if we keep having illegals come over here...When we CITZENS get older we wont have SSI or medicade...so shut up you little shit!

I mean, is the name calling really necessary? would you call him a little shit if I was behind him, along with 500,000 other mexicans that are in GA??? thats what I thought. And honestly have you seen what Admin has posted up? are we reading the same posts?

Check out these gems

even if that is true they are commiting a FEDERAL crime and should be sent back home or shot by a firing squad.

what your not getting is there will never be EQUAL rights b/c they have NO rights...

He's not saying anything about people who are trying and are in the long, drawn out process of becoming legal here, looks like its a general "fuck em, none of them belong here" attitude. Everyone's free to their opinion, and I doubt I will see Paul at a Latin nightspot :D

babygurl
03-30-2006, 09:23 AM
I mean, is the name calling really necessary? would you call him a little shit if I was behind him, along with 500,000 other mexicans that are in GA??? thats what I thought. And honestly have you seen what Admin has posted up? are we reading the same posts?

Check out these gems

He's not saying anything about people who are trying and are in the long, drawn out process of becoming legal here, looks like its a general "fuck em, none of them belong here" attitude. Everyone's free to their opinion, and I doubt I will see Paul at a Latin nightspot :D

Ok First off Ricky you a a little shit...but that is why we love you..and you are right everyone is free to there opinon! I didnt see the post in mention about the firing squard...and it that is how he feels, I am not going around him if he has a gun! LOL

The way I look at this, I support the bill...You can become legal, the people i know that have done it, said it wasnt that hard. I dont know from experience, i am just going on what i hear....so again i have not been in their shoes...But people who drain the economy its bullshit...Those types need to go home, and work on their own country! make it better!

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 09:29 AM
first off you need to watch your mouth heiffer! your e-balls are huge right now, but dont think you won't get checked face to face homegirl!! watch how you talk to people :D

fuk the rest of your post, I didnt bother readin it cause it looks like trash

adios

babygurl
03-30-2006, 09:31 AM
first off you need to watch your mouth heiffer! your e-balls are huge right now, but dont think you won't get checked face to face homegirl!! watch how you talk to people :D

fuk the rest of your post, I didnt bother readin it cause it looks like trash

adios

Chill the fuck out...You should know I was joking...sheesh dont get your E-Boxers in a twist! And if you would like ot speak with face to face then do it...I am not scared by any means! So again CHILL THE FUCK OUT! HOMEBOY! LOLOLOL

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 09:32 AM
why you talkin to me in that tone? you usin the wrong tone girl.. get your inside voice on, fo' I put your ass outside, dig me?

yea, like a shovel!

babygurl
03-30-2006, 09:33 AM
why you talkin to me in that tone? you usin the wrong tone girl.. get your inside voice on, fo' I put your ass outside, dig me?

yea, like a shovel!

again chill out...

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 10:02 AM
chill out on what? we grown in here, and you tryin to call homeboy a little shit? YOU chill out

4dmin
03-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Check out these gems what just b/c i had the balls to say what 75% of the board had voted for makes me a bad guy. i don't give a shit some of my best friends are latino, and they are all legal/hard working/intelligent/assets to america. like i said before i dont' give a shit what fucking color you are, if your illegal your illegal.

I KNOW RIGHT NOW IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND IT WAS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE UPRISING OVER THIS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR WOULD SAY "WHO GIVES A FUCK" THAT WOULD INCLUDE THE LATINO CROWD TOO.

If you guys are so proud of your heritage why dont' you just go home. Its very simply. Its like 20 something year old black man complaining about how he is AFRICAN AMERICAN and America is racist. Dude if your born here you are American, if your not born here then your not. If you don't like the system here GO THE FUCK HOME.

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 12:21 PM
nobodys callin you a bad guy mane, you need to get out of the corner your puttin yourself in :D

So because you came into this country illegally, this means you can't become an asset and an equal/harder working as the next man, who happens to be a citizen? When does coming here illegally make you less of a person? How ignorant of a comment is that, "if your so proud of your heritage go home" just because your heritage involves beheadings and massacres of countless indians, and you dont want to remember it, doesn't mean I or any other person of another culture/heritage, has to give that up. FUCK THAT. This is what your beloved United States was built on!! DIVERSITY!! You think if there were nothing but Europeans here, the US would be where its at?? HELL NO. You may have your own twisted opinion on this, but that isn't going to stop the people coming here - it's bad for business. I can sit here and tell you the same thing, but I forget, there isn't much for you to go back to, is there??

PS- the "some of my best friends are Latino" line - classic :D

4dmin
03-30-2006, 01:00 PM
When does coming here illegally make you less of a person?

ITS A CRIME. HELLO.

just because your heritage involves beheadings and massacres of countless indians, and you dont want to remember it, doesn't mean I or any other person of another culture/heritage, has to give that up. FUCK THAT. This is what your beloved United States was built on!! DIVERSITY!! You think if there were nothing but Europeans here, the US would be where its at?? HELL NO. You may have your own twisted opinion on this, but that isn't going to stop the people coming here - it's bad for business. I can sit here and tell you the same thing, but I forget, there isn't much for you to go back to, is there??

this is where you are wrong. i didn't kill any indians and i didn't own any slaves, and WTF are you all up in arms about your fucking AMERICAN too. so if that is my heritage then it is yours, so look in the mirror.

Just b/c you dont' agree w/ the law doesn't make it ok to break it. There is a reason ILLEGAL is the term used. Some of the terrorist from 911 were here illegally, i guess you think that is ok too right? B/c they have a right to be here like everyone else, they worked + paid sales tax before killing 1000's of Americans.

babygurl
03-30-2006, 01:17 PM
ITS A CRIME. HELLO.

this is where you are wrong. i didn't kill any indians and i didn't own any slaves, and WTF are you all up in arms about your fucking AMERICAN too. so if that is my heritage then it is yours, so look in the mirror.

Just b/c you dont' agree w/ the law doesn't make it ok to break it. There is a reason ILLEGAL is the term used. Some of the terrorist from 911 were here illegally, i guess you think that is ok too right? B/c they have a right to be here like everyone else, they worked + paid sales tax before killing 1000's of Americans.

good point!

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 01:23 PM

Thats where you are wrong homey. I am american born, of Latino descent. there's a difference. Yes, I am proud to be from a great country like the US, and yes, I enjoy the everyday rights I have as a normal US citizen, which other countries aren't so fortunate to have. But thats pretty much where it ends. I go back to Colombia, the place of my fathers birth, on a yearly basis. I visit Mexico, where my mother was born, on a yearly basis. Both great countries, with deep culture and even deeper history. These people here value everything they have, yet a life down there means so little. It's laid back way of living compared to the hustle that is the US. I appreciate it, I love it.. I am a changed man everytime I come back (at least for a few weeks, lol)

I will never forget the struggle of my family down there, and I will never forget what my identity is and where my roots are. This US heritage you speak of, isn't what I'm about. In my family it started with me, I'm the first generation in my family to be US born (along with a few cousins). This law hits home, I have people that have came here illegally and are now in the process of becoming citizens. You telling me they don't have any rights?? that they shouldnt get that same chance that your grandparents got? a chance to live a better life??

please, explain

Dragonfly5338
03-30-2006, 01:39 PM
You telling me they don't have any rights?? that they shouldnt get that same chance that your grandparents got? a chance to live a better life??

If they come through the proper channels, absolutely they should get every right and privelage a natural born citizen has.

If they decide not to bother with it and live as an illegal - heck no. They broke the law of our country. You can't break into a car and say that you needed a radio and couldn't afford to buy one. You'd still get punished.

Unfortunately, the sad state of affairs is that the burocracy surrounding immigration is bullshit. They need to take a look at the system before putting new laws in effect. However, people coming from other countries have to deal with the same bullshit, it's not just a law specifically pointed at mexicans or people from latin countries. It just happens that I would think the majority of illegal aliens are from those countries, because most anyone else who wants to get to america has to take a plane.

However, my point is - do things the right way, according to the law of the country you want to live in, or don't expect to get any sort of benifit living in that country provides.

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 01:43 PM
naw, noone is sayin they should just be happy with living here illegally. thats not the way to go. whats fucked up is the way things are right now, and what they are proposing to do. Making it harder to become a citizen is only going to make more people STAY illegal, and more illegals not paying the taxes and such... its a lose-lose for both sides.

4dmin
03-30-2006, 01:50 PM
naw, noone is sayin they should just be happy with living here illegally. thats not the way to go. whats fucked up is the way things are right now, and what they are proposing to do. Making it harder to become a citizen is only going to make more people STAY illegal, and more illegals not paying the taxes and such... its a lose-lose for both sides.

what are you talkng about there is nothing in the law making it harder for them to become citizens, the law i clearly set to make them go through the proper channels to become illegal or GO HOME. the law is being enforced where the federal gov't has failed. we are holding people accountable for commiting a crime. its that simple.

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 01:58 PM
I said there ARE laws making it even MORE difficult then what is already is..

mp5o
03-30-2006, 02:02 PM

Couldnt agree more.... Fuck crackas :taun: :tongue:

So you're ancestors(Speaking in general to "americans") came and took a land that wasnt thiers.... That was ok... But "immigrants" come and work doin jobs most of you would never even consider... And that's not ok? :screwy:

So what happens if all these guys/girls that build your houses, schools, cut your lawns, clean ya guttas, ETC..... "GO HOME"?? Which one of u white folks is gonna cut my grass? :confused:

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 02:04 PM
LOL

Latinos are no longer the minority, we got buying power and we got NUMBERS. its happening, resistance is futile...

4dmin
03-30-2006, 02:08 PM
I said there ARE laws making it even MORE difficult then what is already is..

well that has nothing to do the w/ GA Security and Immigration Compliance Act, so i don't see the point of the arguement b/c no one ever said we should make it harder for them, but i do think we should make them follow the laws of our gov't as you or I do.

If you didn't pay your taxes you'll be damn sure to get a visit form uncle sam in the future ;)

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 02:12 PM
The GA Security and Immigration Compliance Act is only part of whats in store homey. If this shit passes, its downhill from there. How are immigrants supposed to follow the laws that citizens do, when the US is trying to make it damn near impossible to make that dream happen??? cmon, this aint no walk in the park, lets take a day off from work and go get my citizenship Paul. Its something you won't ever know anything about, so for you and people like you, all this is a debate, period.

Like you said earlier, lets turn the tables on this and make you that "illegal felon immigrant who should be shot by a firing squad", and see what your take is then ;)

4dmin
03-30-2006, 02:16 PM

So you're ancestors(Speaking in general to "americans") came and took a land that wasnt thiers.... That was ok... But "immigrants" come and work doin jobs most of you would never even consider... And that's not ok? :screwy:

So what happens if all these guys/girls that build your houses, schools, cut your lawns, clean ya guttas, ETC..... "GO HOME"?? Which one of u white folks is gonna cut my grass? :confused:

"jobs most of you would never..." Ya what jobs are those? I fucking cut my own grass, i clean my own house, what would those be. My father is a garbage man what do you have to say about that.

Whose ancestors do you keep refering too? I may be fucking white but my family didn't steal and lands or own slaves. If you are born here or you are legal citizen you are not a fucking IMMIGRANT. You guys keep talking like you had to row a fucking boat to come here. That is fucking BS. You would also like to think the WHITE MAN is holding you down. What the fuck ever. Grow the fuck up and stop thinking everything should be handed to you on a fucking platter. THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, BUT IT DOESN'T COME FREE SO GET OVER IT.

*side note* my whole family is from MIAMI don't think we didn't grow up in a latino population.

buddha@TeamFX
03-30-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm still with Paul on this one...Get legal or get the FUCK out!!..If you don't like our laws and your illegal you have no right to bitch and moan...Your not legal it means that you shouldn't have any rights whatsoever...And I know a little bit about how hard it is to get here from another country I had a uncle that married into the family recently and he came here from England...It was hard as hell to get him here...the only he is here now on a green card is on a work visa since he worked for Land Rover...They said it'll still about a 5yr process to become completely a citizen...Ya'll are bitchin because you want someone who is here illegally to have rights!! well then let them become legal and do it like everyone else!!!

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 02:21 PM
"jobs most of you would never..." Ya what jobs are those? I fucking cut my own grass, i clean my own house, what would those be. My father is a garbage man what do you have to say about that.

Whose ancestors do you keep refering too? I may be fucking white but my family didn't steal and lands or own slaves. If you are born here or you are legal citizen you are not a fucking IMMIGRANT. You guys keep talking like you had to row a fucking boat to come here. That is fucking BS. You would also like to think the WHITE MAN is holding you down. What the fuck ever. Grow the fuck up and stop thinking everything should be handed to you on a fucking platter. THIS IS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, BUT IT DOESN'T COME FREE SO GET OVER IT.

Thats all I've been sayin from the get go homeboy!! To be American isn't free, but it doesnt mean the US can be pickers and choosers... people are coming here for a better opportunity, period. Most people are taking advantage any way they can, for the better. Its improving the place we call home, its improving the peoples lives that were living in or around poverty before they got here. Why did your family come here? All I'm saying, and all that my previous posts are about, is EQUALITY. If you were a Native American and saying this, then I wouldn't have anything to base my points on. But homeboy, your family did the same thing my uncle did! Crossed a fuckin line that was marked as US Soil. Why shouldn't my uncle get the same chance your grandma did?? :lmfao:

turn the tables man, or go talk to your grandma, ask her what she had to go through... cause you obviously dont see it

4dmin
03-30-2006, 02:23 PM
The GA Security and Immigration Compliance Act is only part of whats in store homey. If this shit passes, its downhill from there. How are immigrants supposed to follow the laws that citizens do, when the US is trying to make it damn near impossible to make that dream happen??? cmon, this aint no walk in the park, lets take a day off from work and go get my citizenship Paul. Its something you won't ever know anything about, so for you and people like you, all this is a debate, period.

Like you said earlier, lets turn the tables on this and make you that "illegal felon immigrant who should be shot by a firing squad", and see what your take is then ;)

DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE BORN HERE? OK. What citizen ship line are you waiting in then? You keep mixing up immigrants and illegals... there are tons of immigrants here legally. There are no laws making it harder on them, b/c they are paying taxes, living on visas, etc. etc etc...

ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS (PERIOD). NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NO RIGHT TO ARMS, ETC ETC ETC...

You can't turn the tables b/c i'm not illegal and i'm not trying to become a criminal in another country. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm not, but I'm not talking about myself man. I'm talking about my people, my family, the person just like me, with the same job, same education, yet he was born over a fuckin imaginary line so that makes him an "illegal felon" :lmfao:

you told me to turn some tables, I'm telling you the same. I'm a citizen just like you homeboy :D

4dmin
03-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Thats all I've been sayin from the get go homeboy!! To be American isn't free, but it doesnt mean the US can be pickers and choosers... people are coming here for a better opportunity, period. Most people are taking advantage any way they can, for the better. Its improving the place we call home, its improving the peoples lives that were living in or around poverty before they got here. Why did your family come here? All I'm saying, and all that my previous posts are about, is EQUALITY. If you were a Native American and saying this, then I wouldn't have anything to base my points on. But homeboy, your family did the same thing my uncle did! Crossed a fuckin line that was marked as US Soil. Why shouldn't my uncle get the same chance your grandma did??

turn the tables man, or go talk to your grandma, ask her what she had to go through... cause you obviously dont see it

man i'm the farthest thing from a nazi, i understand your point of view, i do really...

BUT THEY ARE ILLEGAL. They are ways for them to come into the US legally, 10,000's of immigrants do it each year latinos, europeans, africans, asians, etc... these laws are directly affecting LATINOS b/c they are the majority breaking the immigration laws.

Life isn't a fucking fairy tale, sorry your going to have to come to terms w/ that... people are dying in the middle east over religion, africans are starving to death, etc etc etc... i could go on for days.

BUT I DON'T SEE YOU PUSHING TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE NOR ARE YOU PUSHING FOR BETTER IMMIGRATION LAWS. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO ALLOW PEOPLE WHO YOU SHARE SOME HERITAGE W/ COME HERE ILLEGALLY. ;)

SampaGuy
03-30-2006, 02:39 PM

You dont know what your talking about. I actually went through the process myself as a Brazilian in 2000. Did all your relatives and friends get their greencard after 9/11/01? Probably not. It was easier to get it before the attacks. Unless you have a American company sponsoring you, it would take over 5 years to get it, if youre elegible.

btw if your canadian or european its a lot easier to get it than if youre coming from a undevelloped country.

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 02:51 PM
man i'm the farthest thing from a nazi, i understand your point of view, i do really...

BUT THEY ARE ILLEGAL. They are ways for them to come into the US legally, 10,000's of immigrants do it each year latinos, europeans, africans, asians, etc... these laws are directly affecting LATINOS b/c they are the majority breaking the immigration laws.

Life isn't a fucking fairy tale, sorry your going to have to come to terms w/ that... people are dying in the middle east over religion, africans are starving to death, etc etc etc... i could go on for days.

BUT I DON'T SEE YOU PUSHING TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE NOR ARE YOU PUSHING FOR BETTER IMMIGRATION LAWS. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO ALLOW PEOPLE WHO YOU SHARE SOME HERITAGE W/ COME HERE ILLEGALLY. ;)

no way man!! I'm not trying to support the illegals that want to stay that way!! never man, that shit aint right! Hell, I pay taxes just like the next American! Go USA and all that jazz!! +1!!!

What I'm talkin about man is EQUALITY.. I dont know if my words arent getting across or what, maybe its my thick accent (yea right) I'm just saying that if they are here, and trying to get their papers done and the process completed, (my uncle) good for them and more power to them, I applaud their effort, their struggle and all it took to get over here and survive.. whether they are from South/Central America or not. If a muthafucker just wanna come here illegally, and stay that way just to make some quick money and leave, then no,, that shit aint right. I'm speaking in general, the peopel that are here for the long run, the ones that want that chance to vote, that WANT to pay taxes, that want to open up that bodega they couldnt do back home, etc...

you got me twisted homey

babygurl
03-30-2006, 02:55 PM
You dont know what your talking about. I actually went through the process myself as a Brazilian in 2000. Did all your relatives and friends get their greencard after 9/11/01? Probably not. It was easier to get it before the attacks. Unless you have a American company sponsoring you, it would take over 5 years to get it, if youre elegible.

btw if your canadian or european its a lot easier to get it than if youre coming from a undevelloped country.

Like I stated before...I have never went throught it, and yes it was before 2001...but the thing Read Rickys last post and that it what I agree with! Illegals who are only here to drain the economy, all races and do not want to help the country can go back home...And you know know good for you, for making your life better...YOu are legal and pay taxes and all that shit, you have a right to be here. The people who are in the process of it good for them...But the ones who come over here and drain the economy, who want to stay illegal, so they dont have to pay taxes, that is bullshit, they expect to get medicade, and have fucking free this and that..shit doesnt need to work like that....enough said! If they are not trying to become legal then they deserve a felony! <~~~that last part goes for anyone illegal!

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:01 PM
If a muthafucker just wanna come here illegally, and stay that way just to make some quick money and leave, then no,, that shit aint right. I'm speaking in general, the peopel that are here for the long run, the ones that want that chance to vote, that WANT to pay taxes, that want to open up that bodega they couldnt do back home, etc...

no i agree if they are here working hard trying to get their citizen ship then more power to them, but........ if they jumped a fence/swam/floated whatever and came here w/o being invited THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND HAVE NO RIGHTS. That is the difference between an IMMIGRANT AND an ILLEGAL.

the new laws are being put into place to punish those who should not be here, those who fall into the illegal category. but those immigrants that came here legally will not be affected b/c they are here LEGALLY. you can work/live here legally and not be a citizen.

the problem is the people who are here illegally that the gov't has no record of.

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:02 PM
well that has nothing to do the w/ GA Security and Immigration Compliance Act, so i don't see the point of the arguement b/c no one ever said we should make it harder for them, but i do think we should make them follow the laws of our gov't as you or I do.

If you didn't pay your taxes you'll be damn sure to get a visit form uncle sam in the future ;)

hey faggot. pay taxes for what?.. roads?.. schools?...

geez paul you fucking vdub faggot, who you think build them?..

see.. you're stupid

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:03 PM
no i agree if they are here working hard trying to get their citizen ship then more power to them, but........ if they jumped a fence/swam/floated whatever and came here w/o being invited THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND HAVE NO RIGHTS. That is the difference between an IMMIGRANT AND an ILLEGAL.

the new laws are being put into place to punish those who should not be here, those who fall into the illegal category. but those immigrants that came here legally will not be affected b/c they are here LEGALLY. you can work/live here legally and not be a citizen.

the problem is the people who are here illegally that the gov't has no record of.

most of them ARE trying to stay is what i was saying. dude.. LISTEN.. its not as easy as you think for mexican people. you know how long i've been waiting?.. 10 years.. i registered. and just barely got accepted. now im waiting once again.

SampaGuy
03-30-2006, 03:05 PM
These people are beneficial to the society, wouldnt it be a million times smarter to keep them here and make them legal rather than to deport them? I dont mean giving them citizenships just like that, they should just make the process a little easier.

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:06 PM
hey faggot. pay taxes for what?.. roads?.. schools?...

geez paul you fucking vdub faggot, who you think build them?..

see.. you're stupid

i know plenty of WHITE AMERICAN CONTRACTORS AND CONSTRUCTION WORKERS... my brother owns his own pond/pool company all of his workers including the latinos are here legally. my other brother is in construction as well, and my father is a garbage man.... so what they fuck did you say again? exactly i don't want to here shit about how you think your illegal latino family built my fucking house, cut my grass, etc...

and if this law goes through you will see the illegals scrambling to move out of GA or getting their papers, b/c contractors will not want the 1000$ a day fine. :goodjob:

SampaGuy
03-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Like I stated before...I have never went throught it, and yes it was before 2001...but the thing Read Rickys last post and that it what I agree with! Illegals who are only here to drain the economy, all races and do not want to help the country can go back home...And you know know good for you, for making your life better...YOu are legal and pay taxes and all that shit, you have a right to be here. The people who are in the process of it good for them...But the ones who come over here and drain the economy, who want to stay illegal, so they dont have to pay taxes, that is bullshit, they expect to get medicade, and have fucking free this and that..shit doesnt need to work like that....enough said! If they are not trying to become legal then they deserve a felony! <~~~that last part goes for anyone illegal!

its been stated over and over that they do not drain the economy, they actually help it.

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:07 PM
i know plenty of WHITE AMERIACN CONTRACTORS AND CONSTRUCTION WORKERS... my brother owns his own pond/pool company all of his workings including the latinos are here legally. my other brother is in construction as well, and my father is a garbage man.... so what they fuck did you say again? exactly i don't want to here shit about how you think your illegal latino family built my fucking house, cut my grass, etc...

and if this law goes through you will see the illegals scrambling to move out of GA or getting their papers, b/c contractors will not want the 1000$ a day fine. :goodjob:

Paul... how many illegals do you know?

they are ALL trying idiot.

doesnt matter. typically.. and i should really say 90% of the time honestly.the illegal worker will do the work of 3 guys and cost 50% less

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:08 PM
its been stated over and over that they do not drain the economy, they actually help it.

Paul is a fucking redneck racist cocksmoker. dont even bother.

Paul, if you want to be pissed off at something, be pissed off at god for giving you a small penis. dont take it out on illegals

babygurl
03-30-2006, 03:09 PM

maybe in some ways..but the ones I have bailed out of jail, and have seen first had...Dont pay taxes, and get medicade for free...but yet pay nothing. How is that helping the economy?

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Paul... how many illegals do you know?

they are ALL trying idiot.

doesnt matter. typically.. and i should really say 90% of the time honestly.the illegal worker will do the work of 3 guys and cost 50% less

^ YA AND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR... SORRY BUT I KNOW PLENTY OF CONTRACTORS AND THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY THEY ARE PAID LOWER WAGES ;) (i'm not saying all)

Speedm0(\)key
maybe in some ways..but the ones I have bailed out of jail, and have seen first had...Dont pay taxes, and get medicade for free...but yet pay nothing. How is that helping the economy?

listen. with no SS#.. you cant get medicaid. i tried. mind explaining this?..

i think you're talking out of your ass.. or your face maybe, cause i cant tell the difference

Speedm0(\)key
^ YA AND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR... SORRY BUT I KNOW PLENTY OF CONTRACTORS AND THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY THEY ARE PAID LOWER WAGES ;) (i'm not saying all)

i worked construction when i was 16. i've been in the Inside, you hold no credibility. sorry

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:11 PM
Ooooh, DENIED

gimme that pass playa

:stamps REVOKED:

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Paul is a fucking redneck racist cocksmoker. dont even bother.

Paul, if you want to be pissed off at something, be pissed off at god for giving you a small penis. dont take it out on illegals

awww cute... hey when your done running your mouth on here can you finish cutting my grass, don't worry i'll leave the taco and 5$ in the mail box for ya :goodjob:

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:13 PM
i worked construction when i was 16. i've been in the Inside, you hold no credibility. sorry

GUESS WHAT I WAS BORN HERE SO YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. SORRY. TRY AGAIN. :taun:

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:13 PM
awww cute... hey when your done running your mouth on here can you finish cutting my grass, don't worry i'll leave the taco and 5$ in the mail box for ya :goodjob:

see.. that attitude

you know what Paul.. just ban me. it'll look better. cause you are just so homosexually wrong. FUCK YOU

SwurvinIn
03-30-2006, 03:15 PM
damn......its all that? calm down peeps..

thinkfast®
Paul, whats up with the comments man, seriously. You go on and on telling me you arent racist, you have some best friends that are "latino" yet you go on with these comments about tacos, and demanding free/discounted lawn services ($5?? you know how much gas is these days??)

cmon man

4dmin
see.. that attitude

you know what Paul.. just ban me. it'll look better. cause you are just so homosexually wrong. FUCK YOU

you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. i don't ban people b/c it the fucking internet :goodjob:

SampaGuy
03-30-2006, 03:17 PM

go to hell

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Paul, whats up with the comments man, seriously. You go on and on telling me you arent racist, you have some best friends that are "latino" yet you go on with these comments about tacos, and demanding free/discounted lawn services ($5?? you know how much gas is these days??)

cmon man

don't call me fucking racist and expect me not to come back at ya.

buddha@TeamFX
03-30-2006, 03:18 PM
SpeedMonkey...ya 3 will work for the price of one...and thats exactly why I'm against it..It put people like my dad virtually out of business...You get what you pay for...Half of the homes being built now I wouldn't live in.!!..and yes I know a thing or two about construction, pouring concrete..I've done most all...Hell I was crawlin cement when I was 12!!...and to those who say we don't wanna work the jobs they do...I do what I got to get mine!!..even if that means shovelin shit...my grandmother retired from fiedale, My grandfather from the dairy and my uncle still works at fieldale and been there 35 years!!..

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:18 PM
you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. i don't ban people b/c it the fucking internet :goodjob:

well you should ban me, cause im completely owning you with facts, you're coming back with what the media beated into your farmer John i fucked my sister head.

your car was made in mexico.. to bad its driven by a complete FAG

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
don't call me fucking racist and expect me not to come back at ya.

so you get called a racist and thats how you respond? "my best friends are latinos" and "cut my grass, i got $5 and a taco for ya"

nice :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
SpeedMonkey...ya 3 will work for the price of one...and thats exactly why I'm against it..It put people like my dad virtually out of business...You get what you pay for...Half of the homes being built now I wouldn't live in.!!..and yes I know a thing or two about construction, pouring concrete..I've done most all...Hell I was crawlin cement when I was 12!!...and to those who say we don't wanna work the jobs they do...I do what I got to get mine!!..even if that means shovelin shit...my grandmother retired from fiedale, My grandfather from the dairy and my uncle still works at fieldale and been there 35 years!!..

its the best man for the job, you lose. sorry dude. doesn't mean its our fault. its the way the economy is designed purposely to over-charge people.

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
go to hell

:jerkit: i don't belive in GOD so that isn't going to help ya out much.

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:21 PM
thats it paul, lets talk about it in person. meet me today @ NP

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:21 PM
:jerkit: i don't belive in GOD so that isn't going to help ya out much.

watch out, its an atheist racist fag! hide your animals and small boys

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:22 PM
well you should ban me, cause im completely owning you with facts, you're coming back with what the media beated into your farmer John i fucked my sister head.

your car was made in mexico.. to bad its driven by a complete FAG

sorry your wrong again. you have yet to state a single FACT and my car was made in BRAZIL tool.

keep trying :chuckles:

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:22 PM
thats it paul, lets talk about it in person. meet me today @ NP

good i'll be at NP tonight

4dmin
03-30-2006, 03:23 PM
watch out, its an atheist racist fag! hide your animals and small boys

now you know i don't like small boys... your ass is plenty enough for me ;)

buddha@TeamFX
best man for the job my ass!!!...cheapest man for the job...its just like anything to do with work on cars..hell even in my field of fire investigation...You get what you pay for!!!! you hire a cheap investigator that don't know his shit...it cost ya later in court!

4dmin
aight fuckers i'm out... l8ter

Speedm0(\)key
sorry your wrong again. you have yet to state a single FACT and my car was made in BRAZIL tool.

keep trying :chuckles:

oh well, there are Brazilian illegals here too, as well as asian illegals, european illegals. but everything is aimed at latinos

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
aight fuckers i'm out... l8ter

see ya there, bring a sweater bitch

its gonna be cold

SampaGuy
03-30-2006, 03:24 PM
im from brazil, theres quite a population of illegal brazilians around delk road so HA. lol

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Paul I take it you dont need any more english to spanish translation from me for your penpal girlie in Argentina??

because if you're wondering, I charge now, $5 an hour + 3 tamales :D

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Paul I take it you dont need any more english to spanish translation from me for your penpal girlie in Argentina??

because if you're wondering, I charge now, $5 an hour + 3 tamales :D

lol

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Ricky, 15
Admin, -2

Speedm0(\)key
03-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Ricky, 15
Admin, -2

see?.. that little bitch left.. you know he really didnt have to either.

{X}Echo419
03-30-2006, 03:36 PM

I'm part Chreokee! I am HOME!

thinkfast®
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM