PDA

View Full Version : feeler: b18a1/d15a? engine/trans combos ATL

stackz
03-28-2006, 06:48 AM
thinking about just selling off my parts so I can get rid of the cars as my dad will be crushing soon. BOTH cars are located in charleston, sc. If there's interest at my prices then I'll travel home and pull the parts and bring them back here.

anyway, I've got a rolled 91 teg with a good running b18a1 engine/trans, etc, etc

engine/trans/harness/ecu/shift linkage = $450
dash board = $75
full seat set = $125
center console = $40
complete rear disc conversion with hubs/MC/PV/brake lines/e-brake cables = $175

http://x12.putfile.com/1/1117252682.jpg
http://x12.putfile.com/1/1117282899.jpg
http://x12.putfile.com/1/1117300317.jpg

I also have a 93 4door lx civic with a good running engine/trans combo in it 5spd as well. I honestly cant remember what type but I think it was a D15b7 or something like that. Grey interior. interior in great shape and body panels in great shape.

engine = $100
trans = $75
harness = $50
ecu = $50
dash = $150
console = $75

I was keeping both cars to try to find a beat EG hatch shell and just toss the interior/drivetrain from the lx into and drive while I then go through and build the b18 but I'm beginning to lose interest since everyone wants so damn much for trashed hatch shells. that or they'll be trying to sell a hatch where some other dude has the title which is a sucky deal if you ask me.:idb:

Mleach
03-28-2006, 07:01 AM
pmd...

SNOOPy00
03-28-2006, 08:14 AM
how many miles on that d15 and b18? Let me know ASAP!!!

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Since both cars are totaled you need to post the vin numbers up or this gets deleted.

stackz
03-28-2006, 08:45 AM
really?? I thought that was only for cars for sale...not parts??

hmm, ok, well let me call my dad and get the #'s from him. may take a while though since I'm probably pretty sure that along with the rest of the 20-60 age group...he's at work right now....

A.P. Photography
03-28-2006, 09:02 AM
really?? I thought that was only for cars for sale...not parts??

hmm, ok, well let me call my dad and get the #'s from him. may take a while though since I'm probably pretty sure that along with the rest of the 20-60 age group...he's at work right now....

Apparently you did not read the rules for posting in this section, mainly about engines and tranny's.

RULES FOR ENGINES/TRANNY'S:

If you have ANY engines/trannys/swaps from a car that is OEM, the VIN and or Block number MUST be included in the post or it WILL be deleted. NO EXCEPTIONS! You MUST post up price and at least an approximate milage for engines/trannys and condition.

If the car is totaled, or the motor is out of a wrecked car, then posting the VIN or block number in a public forum shouldn't be a big deal to you and shouldn't make you think twice about it being displayed in a public forum. No need to be paranoid about people seeing it in public so POST IT.

This goes for all cars, no exceptions.

If it's "from a friends car", get the VIN or block number or don't bother posting it for sale on here.

92JSPEC
03-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Is that an LS teg? I have a 92 teg and need of a LS tranny.

stackz
03-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Apparently you did not read the rules for posting in this section, mainly about engines and tranny's.

I did after I saw your post and called my dad to get the VIN numbers but I'm taking the parts off the market as of now.

here I am on a rant about not finding a project vehicle for the drivetrains I have and low and behold 10 minutes after I list them on this site I end up coming across a 93 hatch on autotrader for $995.

well, anyway, long story short...I just got home from taking half the day off at work to go buy it from the dealer it was at. $1403 after taxes/fees/etc.

http://x11.putfile.com/3/8616474975.jpg

except for the quarter panels being a little beat up and no back seat:rolleyes: it's damn solid and runs like a top. gonna have me some fun with this one. :bigok:

feel free to lock the thread whenever.