PDA

View Full Version : Lower4(Banned) STill a badass seller

RandomGuy
03-27-2006, 11:55 PM
I dunno why yall banned him, he's a good kid. I've dealt with him numerous times, and did again tonight...

Always good to deal with.
I dont think he cares less about being banned and all, but just for the record, good seller :goodjob:

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 01:54 PM
I dunno why yall banned him, he's a good kid. I've dealt with him numerous times, and did again tonight...

Always good to deal with.
I dont think he cares less about being banned and all, but just for the record, good seller :goodjob:

Im glad you got a deal, but i think the reason he was banned was cause he never defended himself over another deal that went bad if i remember correctly.

RandomGuy
03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Im glad you got a deal, but i think the reason he was banned was cause he never defended himself over another deal that went bad if i remember correctly.
he said he can care less though... i dont think IA means much to him... but anyhow i know hes a legit honest dude... for the record

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 02:38 PM
yeah, that sucks if hes legit. IA is a huge audience to sell to. just my opinion but i think he shoulda defended himself.

Speedm0(\)key
03-28-2006, 02:46 PM
he didnt defend himself because he couldnt

HiPSI
03-28-2006, 03:36 PM
he said he can care less though... i dont think IA means much to him... but anyhow i know hes a legit honest dude... for the record

so why are you preaching upon deaf ears? dude can't sell on here so there's not much of a point to saying he's a good seller, you know? anyone that's legit would at least try to defend their side of the story.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 03:40 PM
so why are you preaching upon deaf ears? dude can't sell on here so there's not much of a point to saying he's a good seller, you know? anyone that's legit would at least try to defend their side of the story.

you are correct. 100%