PDA

View Full Version : 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST (JDM) For Sale

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:05 PM
ASDF

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:08 PM
you do realize that upgrades dont add value to your car right?? good luck getting 12k...

DurtySpeed
03-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Carmax told my friend that upgrades made his cars value less. Lol. Good luck with the sale man, look very clean.

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:26 PM
So let me ask you guys. Are you saying that i should reduce the price even further, with all the mods that are in this car. I am sure that if you were selling you car, you would not sell it for the KBB price, you would sell in for the reasonalbe market value of the car, plus a few of the modifications. Right

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:43 PM
imm saying my friend has a black 96 that has a jdm swap and his swap and mods werent 10k. he paid 3500 for the car and after swap and alot of other shit, he is still less than 10k. no way i would pay 12k for a dsm

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:48 PM
especially one thats got 125k on the body. i see the problem though which is automatically more...........

ALL WORK PROFESSIONALLY DONE!

just cause you paid that to have done, doesnt mean its worth that, sorry and no way in hell i would give 7k for a stock eclipse

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:50 PM
OK, I know this. The engine, Transmission, and ECU, alone is about 10K...I have many other parts in this car that would do some serious financial damage to your pocket. And I am not trippin over those. But as far as price goes, you would need to investigate more in the DSM world, to see that the mods in this car, is well over 10K, and the price i am selling it for might be on the above normal level, but look at the total package and see all that you are getting. Tranny alone has $2800 of mods, and the rest i will leave out for now, but please don’t tell me that this car is grossly over priced, when you honestly are underestimating the value of the car. Not to seem as though i am upset, but I do strongly believe that you need to take a closer look.

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:51 PM
btw, your 7k kbb is for 25k miles. yours has 125k which makes it around $5300 kbb.

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:52 PM
my jdm swap was 3500 professionally done in my old one. and wtf is in your tranny worth 2800?? im not trying to bash man but you need to try to be realistic here

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:53 PM
OK Guy, i am going to bed now, Have a nice day... Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better. Dont worry, i am fine, and if someeone is out there thats interested in this car they wil buy it, and if there is not, then no one will buy it. And thats fine with me too.. Again have a nice day, and i will hopefully speak with you again. Bye.

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Dude do you know what :Double Mesh Syncros And a Racing Diff" is?

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
That mod alone without install is $2800.00 please dont tell me that you can find that cheaper....I know you know that its not cheeaper elswhere.

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:58 PM
um, no. wtf is a racing diff?? do you mean LSD?? so you have a nice paintjob, a jdm motor, and some supporting mods. you might be lucky to get 8 or 9k for it. good luck man.

DurtySpeed
03-27-2006, 10:58 PM
OK, I know this. The engine, Transmission, and ECU, alone is about 10K...I have many other parts in this car that would do some serious financial damage to your pocket. And I am not trippin over those. But as far as price goes, you would need to investigate more in the DSM world, to see that the mods in this car, is well over 10K, and the price i am selling it for might be on the above normal level, but look at the total package and see all that you are getting. Tranny alone has $2800 of mods, and the rest i will leave out for now, but please don’t tell me that this car is grossly over priced, when you honestly are underestimating the value of the car. Not to seem as though i am upset, but I do strongly believe that you need to take a closer look.

10k for the engine, tranny, and ecu. For an engine that wasn't even opened up? If the tranny really was 2800 and the ecu setup 1500(just guessing and guessing really high). That is still only 4300. That leaves 5700 for an engine that wasn't even opened? Completely stock jdm engine? If you paid 5700 for that, I got some shit to sell you.

Slophobia_Sean
03-27-2006, 10:59 PM
yes sir LSD....thanks for clearing that up....canw e leave this here for now...Or do we need to take this further...

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 10:59 PM
and if you paid 2800 for a diff, you a flat out retarded.

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 11:02 PM
two words man: auto trader. only way you gonna get anywhere near what you want. i had a 97 too and had WAYYY more shit done to mine professionally and i didnt spend 10k on mods so i think you might be getting shafted. dont try to pass the price to someone else.

weaponz
03-27-2006, 11:06 PM
My advice to you is to post it on autotrader if you really really want to get the price you are asking for...Im not disagreeing with you on how much u spent and so forth, but to be honest nobody really looks for an eclipse anymore these days...Especially on forums like this one....You have better luck with autotrader some rich kid in high school may come along and his parents will drop the 10k for this car..Good Luck

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 11:28 PM
That mod alone without install is $2800.00 please dont tell me that you can find that cheaper....I know you know that its not cheeaper elswhere.

not to add fuel to the fire, but how much was your install then?? Im in the wrong field....i need to start working for whoever does your mechanical work. i would make a killing

2.0civic
03-27-2006, 11:43 PM
I dont know what to say. THere are many bad things i could say about this car, but i refuse to say any of them. So i will say this. "It looks like it has been detailed this year"

Way to insult someone elses eclipse!!! ROFL!! HAHAHA!! funny thing is man, you act like YOU paid to have all the work done, when you CLEARLY bought it this way(minus the tranny). SOOO, before you think you get that for your car, realize that people do have a search button and can do research before you overprice a car you bought like 7 months or so ago for less. WAY TO GO NOOB

DurtySpeed
03-27-2006, 11:44 PM
:smileowne

B00STedSvT
03-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Way to insult someone elses eclipse!!! ROFL!! HAHAHA!! funny thing is man, you act like YOU paid to have all the work done, when you CLEARLY bought it this way(minus the tranny). SOOO, before you think you get that for your car, realize that people do have a search button and can do research before you overprice a car you bought like 7 months or so ago for less. WAY TO GO NOOBLoL:lmfao: ....and i dont know if its just me but i dont even see a write up on here for ur car...but if its the ugly ass eclipse in ur sig well i think the most ur gonna get for that car is:2cents::2cents: :2cents: ...my friend has a 92 mirage with that same 10k swap in it...and i know how much he spent and theres noo way u paid 2800 for lsd...if u did u should go hold up ur mechanic cause he sure robbed the hell outta U!:D:2up:

Slophobia_Sean
03-28-2006, 12:06 AM
interesting

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:09 AM
LoL:lmfao: ....and i dont know if its just me but i dont even see a write up on here for ur car...but if its the ugly ass eclipse in ur sig well i think the most ur gonna get for that car is:2cents::2cents: :2cents: ...my friend has a 92 mirage with that same 10k swap in it...and i know how much he spent and theres noo way u paid 2800 for lsd...if u did u should go hold up ur mechanic cause he sure robbed the hell outta U!:D:2up:

um who was that to bc my old eclipse got totalled last year so if that to me, you can eat a dick caus ei dont give a fuck what you think. If you want though, i will be more than happy to find my parts reciepts for it

B00STedSvT
03-28-2006, 12:11 AM
um...i wasnt speaking to u...unless this is ur car...i quoted ur statement cuz it was funny..hense the laughing face at the start

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:12 AM
LOL, Sorry homie, im tired of laughing so hard at this thread. NOPI LSD.......ROFL

Slophobia_Sean
03-28-2006, 12:13 AM
ASDF

B00STedSvT
03-28-2006, 12:17 AM
lol...ill race ur lil dsm..."don't start modifying"...u should have listened....u jus better hope ur lil nopi lsd holds up...u dont even have a front mount...i used to rape cars like this with my all motor Ls/Vtec Da...dont try us honda boys!..lol

2.0civic
OK guys you win...Maybe yes i need to take this post elsewhere. BUt know this. When i got this car from Zac, it was great. I took the time to spend some money in the car, and i had fun with it. Its time for me to downgrade, to fit my budjet at the moment. But i guess that since i spent all this money, and yes tried to differ the some of the cost, it would seem as a low blow to the person who buy the car from me. I really dont give a damn, about some of the crap said here, but you all know that this 12K price is well worth all that i have put in the car after what i got from ZAC. Great car then, great car now, And in the near future, even better car. the longer i hold it the more mods go in it. And thats that. Yeah maybe i got owned, yeah maybe i got ripped off, yeah maybe i got a lot of "Whateverthehellyousay" but what i can say is this. Try me once on the highway, and you will see why i spent the money on it.

LOL, 10k is good price. i cant figure out why you spent more money on ANOTHER JDM motor. wtf happened to the one you had when you bought the car?? And dont think you are hot shit noob bc you have an eclipse. you prolly have underglows and run 10's too right?? i know PLENTY of cars that would murder yours on the street. Good luck though

1zach4
well if it's a NOPI LSD then I would say that's -$123084 off your price...pay me to drive your car away

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:19 AM
lol...ill race ur lil dsm..."don't start modifying"...u should have listened....u jus better hope ur lil nopi lsd holds up...u dont even have a front mount...i used to rape cars like this with my all motor Ls/Vtec Da...dont try us honda boys!..lol

i never noticed he didnt have a front mount....that means he prolly isnt running much boost too.....lol..hmmm...let me get my unicycle and we will go from a 50mph roll.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:23 AM
this is even funnier from another of his threads. Pay attention guys:

Hey guys I am interested in working on a 96 RX-7 project. I would love to get this car without the Tranny, and Engine. I have Uncles in Florida ((Professional Racing Team) (They Have a RX-8 '05 and RX-7 '98 on the Grand Am Circuit)) that will provide those for me, but as far as the body is considered, blah blah blah pointless

He has uncles that are somewhat in racing and they cant get him any better deals??? damn. thats bad when your own family hates you....

B00STedSvT
03-28-2006, 12:24 AM
lol...thas why i kno this car's power is a joke...my friend has this same motor in a 92 mirage coupe completely stripped out with front mount..stage 2 clutch...upgraded turbo manifold and a couple other things and he got walked on the highway by my friend in the new 06 Altima SE-R with a cold air and exhuast...now i know like 2 people with fast eclipses and they dont talk shit over a lil computer..they jus go run 10's at the track every weekend

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:28 AM
yeah i never noticed no front mount.....maybe why he fucked up his last jdm motor from the previous owner.....god knows he cant tune it himself...even with the laptop tuner

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 12:30 AM
What do you mean. I bet he was better at it than brian spilner. When he pulled up to race, he typed a few things in and off he went. Then he fried the rings right after the computer started flashing 'danger to manifold' because he was limited to 6000 rpms when he hit 165 mph.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:30 AM
i wanna see a dyno sheet cause hes prolly only got around 270 hp and hell even 300 isnt shit for those motors

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:32 AM
What do you mean. I bet he was better at it than brian spilner. When he pulled up to race, he typed a few things in and off he went. Then he fried the rings right after the computer started flashing 'danger to manifold' because he was limited to 6000 rpms when he hit 165 mph.

:lmfao: :smileowne x2

nah man, my ride tops out at 140.......ROFL

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 12:32 AM
damn, 10 people viewing. We have a show going on here.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:34 AM
yes sir LSD....i cant help i get assraped and all you guys are right and im a major bitch and im going into a corner and crying. thanks assholes....

lol

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 12:36 AM
dsm...... damn shitty motors.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 12:37 AM
im going to bed douchebag, when you see the new FnF let me know so i can sell you my buddys 240 for 10k. Goodnight

Slophobia_Sean
03-28-2006, 01:13 AM
LOL, you guys are funny. I am really not taking this personally; I just simply will not disclose all the info on this car unless I have someone serious that’s interested.

And BTW the "dsm...... damn shitty motors" Comment. Bro, you have allot to learn.

Don’t worry though I have already pulled my entire post, and I won’t feel bad in the morning when you all jump on this comment. I personally know two DSM's right now in town (not mine of course) that will make most of you wonder what just happen, why you lost so badly. I am not trying to be like them, and I don’t see this car doing all that for it is a GS-T not GS-X.

I am not trying to be the fastest, and if I was it would not be achieved in this Heavy DSM, but if I were it would most deff be the RX-7 or Evo VIII.

Goodnight everyone... Have a great day.

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Dude, from this point, you obviously don't know shit. You come here trying to sell a car acting like you did all kinds of work on it, when clearly you bought it like that. As for my damn shitty motors comment. No, I am correct in that statement. Eclipses are know for bottom end problems. Maybe not the 'jdm' one, but when you make something that gets branded as such, it really hurts a reputation. I can promise you that I know a good bit more than you think homes. How many motors have you built? Exactly. You have your uncle for all that shit, right? I don't even drive a car right know, hell, I have had so many it isn't even funny though. Good luck finding some idiot to give you 12g's for your 'Damn Shitty Motor.' Next time, don't come in here trying to pass off some bullshit to an IA member. I promise you that if you get to fuck someone over, it won't be an IA member. So, basically, pack your shit and go.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Dude, from this point, you obviously don't know shit. You come here trying to sell a car acting like you did all kinds of work on it, when clearly you bought it like that. As for my damn shitty motors comment. No, I am correct in that statement. Eclipses are know for bottom end problems. Maybe not the 'jdm' one, but when you make something that gets branded as such, it really hurts a reputation. I can promise you that I know a good bit more than you think homes. How many motors have you built? Exactly. You have your uncle for all that shit, right? I don't even drive a car right know, hell, I have had so many it isn't even funny though. Good luck finding some idiot to give you 12g's for your 'Damn Shitty Motor.' Next time, don't come in here trying to pass off some bullshit to an IA member. I promise you that if you get to fuck someone over, it won't be an IA member. So, basically, pack your shit and go.

Durtyspeed FTW!!!! yeah man, dsms are known for bottem end problems, hence, thats why my old one got totalled, and if you got a jdm one, bottom end isnt that much of an issue. The only reason im knocking you is bc you got RAPED on your build up (if thats what you want to call it) when many of us can get alot better price. who the hell built your motor?? and im pretty sure nobody thinks that a 5k car with 10k in mods is still worth around 12k. try MAYBE 8-9k TOPS. Good luck man but try to find some rich boy with mommy and daddys money.

B16a2 Civic
03-28-2006, 11:33 AM
LIRL@ this thread

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 11:33 AM
And BTW the "dsm...... damn shitty motors" Comment. Bro, you have allot to learn.

Don’t worry though I have already pulled my entire post, and I won’t feel bad in the morning when you all jump on this comment. I personally know two DSM's right now in town (not mine of course) that will make most of you wonder what just happen, why you lost so badly. I am not trying to be like them, and I don’t see this car doing all that for it is a GS-T not GS-X.

I am not trying to be the fastest, and if I was it would not be achieved in this Heavy DSM, but if I were it would most deff be the RX-7 or Evo VIII.

You buddy, have alot to learn! do your research before you post stupidly outrageous prices. And im sure you do know some fast eclipses but youre right, yours isnt. sooo, why dont you go to some dsm only forums so more people can call you out on your BS and get the fuck off IA. Later

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 11:34 AM

Damn man, I just caught this comment. If you wanted to be fast you would have done it in a RX-7 or Evo VIII? Damn, you have been watching way to much Fast and the Furious.

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Damn man, I just caught this comment. If you wanted to be fast you would have done it in a RX-7 or Evo VIII? Damn, you have been watching way to much Fast and the Furious.

Thats why hes asking 12k for it......thats a rx7 right there or a nice downpayment....fucking moron..

conrad862
03-28-2006, 11:48 AM
well at least you guys didnt flame him... LOL i just read all this, and I'm laughing my ass off, really its gone haha. I'm never posting anything about my car here, I'm scared haha.

conrad862
03-28-2006, 11:49 AM
But i guess you guys are just looking out for other ppl on the post, so good on you.

DurtySpeed
03-28-2006, 11:52 AM
But i guess you guys are just looking out for other ppl on the post, so good on you.

Exactly, but why not have a little fun while doing it. LOL. :D :eye: :king:

2.0civic
03-28-2006, 11:55 AM
^^^^ and when people contradict everything they say and dont know TRUE value of a modded car. no way im paying someone $7k for therir "$10k" in mods i could got for alot cheaper. He got raped and is trying to pass it off on someone else. If you do indeed have a new jdm motor, post receipts of the build. That simple. and take the time to make your own thread, not copy the previous owners. Lazyness looks bad on your part......

twkg
03-28-2006, 02:37 PM
i never got a chance to see pics of this car, but if its the maroon 99gst then i know the car. in which case, the 1g motor was installed by H&M Motorsports because the last engine seized for whatever reason. it's a nice car....not 12k nice, but its still nice.